Recent updates :
Recent studies :
- Estradiol, Wellbutrin for a 56-year old woman who has Menopausal Symptoms, Depression (53 minutes ago)
- Concerta for a 5-year old boy who has ADHD (1 hour ago)
- Crestor, Propecia, Onglyza for a 51-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol, Male Pattern Baldness, Diabetes (1 hour ago)
- Zoloft for a 50-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
- Bydureon, Sertraline, Meloxicam, Saw Palmetto, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Simvastatin, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Glipizide And Metformin Hydrochloride for a 67-year old man who has Type 2 Diabetes, Anxiety And Stress, Arthritis, Hyperplasia, Hypertension, Blood Thinner, High Blood Cholesterol (2 hours ago)
- Fosamax for a 59-year old woman who has Osteopenia (2 hours ago)
- Depo-provera for a 35-year old woman who has Birth Control (2 hours ago)
- Lasix, Baby Aspirin, Lipitor, Losartan Potassium, Coumadin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate for a 71-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Blood Thinner, High Blood Cholesterol, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Atrial Fibrillation (3 hours ago)
- Valtrex for a 38-year old woman who has Oral Herpes (3 hours ago)
- Aldactone for a 27-year old woman who has Hair Loss In Women (4 hours ago)
- Clozaril for a 21-year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder (4 hours ago)
- Lumigan for a 89-year old man who has Ocular Hypertension (5 hours ago)
- Mucinex D, Cozaar for a 80-year old woman who has Pulmonary Congestion, Hypertension (6 hours ago)
- Phenylpropanolamine Hydrochloride W/ Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a 62-year old woman who has Sinusitis (6 hours ago)
- Seroquel Xr, Gabapentin for a 21-year old woman who has Borderline Personality Disorder, Nystagmus (6 hours ago)
- Clopidogrel, Sertraline, Metoprolol Succinate for a 68-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Chronic Depression, High Blood Pressure (7 hours ago)
- Ativan for a 62-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (7 hours ago)
- Simponi for a 56-year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis (7 hours ago)
- Depo-provera, Sprintec for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control (7 hours ago)
- Methotrexate for a 80-year old woman who has Arthritis - Rheumatoid (7 hours ago)
- Nexium for a 55-year old woman who has GERD (8 hours ago)
- Humira for a 65-year old man who has Crohn's Disease (8 hours ago)
- Clonazepam for a 58-year old woman who has Anexsia (8 hours ago)
- Advil, Adderall for a 68-year old woman who has Leg Pain, Anxiety (9 hours ago)
- Morphine for a 35-year old woman who has Pain (9 hours ago)
- Paxil for a 34-year old man who has Depression (9 hours ago)
- Doxycycline Hyclate for a 15-year old girl who has Acne Cystic (10 hours ago)
- Losartan for a 73-year old man who has Hypertension (10 hours ago)
- Mirena for a 20-year old woman who has Contraception (11 hours ago)
- Warfarin Sodium for a 58-year old woman who has Heart/artificial Valve (12 hours ago)
- Lisinopril for a 68-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure (12 hours ago)
- L-Arginine HCl, Aspirin, Testosterone Cypionate, Simvastatin, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a 66-year old man who has Blood Testosterone Decreased, Thromboembolic Stroke, High Blood Cholesterol, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus (12 hours ago)
- Concerta, Tamiflu for a 7-year old boy who has ADHD, Influenza (13 hours ago)
- Levaquin for a 58-year old woman who has Kidney Stones (13 hours ago)
- Prednisone for a 41-year old woman who has Costochondritis (13 hours ago)
- Terazosin Hydrochloride for a 58-year old woman who has Hot Flashes (13 hours ago)
- Carbamazepine for a 28-year old woman who has Trigeminal Neuralgia (13 hours ago)
- Lorazepam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Buspar for a 17-year old girl who has Panic Attacks, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Generalised Anxiety Disorder (14 hours ago)
- Ativan for a 55-year old man who has Insomnia (14 hours ago)
- Ciprofloxacin for a 48-year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal (15 hours ago)
- Compare Xyzal and Flonase for a 58-year old woman (15 hours ago)
- Norvasc for a 71-year old woman who has Skin Hyperpigmentation (15 hours ago)
- Provera for a 21-year old woman who has PCOS (16 hours ago)
- Amiloride Hydrochloride, Prozac, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Xanax for a 46-year old woman who has Can't Sleep, Depression, Pain, Anzitiy (16 hours ago)
- Toradol for a 29-year old man who has Mg+2 (16 hours ago)
- Keppra Xr, Depakote, Topamax for a 7-year old boy who has Epilepsy (17 hours ago)
- Paracetamol, Cellcept for a 60-year old woman who has Pain, Muscular Sclerosis (22 hours ago)
- Tysabri, Copaxone, Tecfidera for a 49-year old woman who has MS (23 hours ago)
- Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a 40-year old woman who has Depression, Generalised Anxiety Disorder (23 hours ago)
- Lamictal for a 72-year old woman who has Bipolar I Disorder (23 hours ago)
- Divigel for a 52-year old woman who has Hot Flashes (23 hours ago)
Recent Q&As :
- Toviaz seems to create severe urinary retention. is there an alternative drug that avoids this side-effect?
Following a Urolift prostate procedure Monday 15 Dec, was prescribed Toviaz along with Flomax and antibiotics, and immediately suffered extreme retention. Am guessing it was the Toviaz - took it two days but now off it. Is there a replacement for Toviaz that avoids this side-effect? (2 hours ago)
- I carry nitrostat for emergency use, had a heart attack years ago. i haven't taken it in over 5+ years. if i take a cialis pill would it be safe to take nitrostat after 36 hours?
Again, I haven't taken Nitrostat in 5+ years but carry it and Aspirin for emergency purposes. I had heart attack 10 years ago. I take Aspirin 325mg nightly, I sometimes take Cialis its affects last up to 36 hours for me. If I ever had to, would it be safe to take Nitrostat after the 24-36 hour after taking Cialis.
Thank you. (7 hours ago)
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with vyvanse ?
What will happen?
I have been taking vyvanse since I was 6 years old but it hasn't helped with my weight problem. I want to take garcinia cambogia but I'm not sure what will happen. (9 hours ago)
- What about grapefruits and lithium
I need to know what kind of possible interaction between litium and eating grapefruits. (1 day ago)
- Can lasix or pottasium klor -con 20mg cause loss of taste and dry mouth
have dry mouth and loss of taste just recently have been on lasix over 6 months i take pottasium pill evey othor day last count 4.9 (1 day ago)
- How long are my arm neck and chest going to hurt during recovery of myopericarxitis
Today I'd dec 20. On November 25 diagnosed with myopericarditis after the previous day, baby heart attack. Troop in levels high at discharge on nov 27. My arm mech chest and back still hurt. Chest is super heavy still. Been on 800ng I bupropion three times a day. Also on a prescription 2x a day, on prescription starts with C. How long is this going to last. I am constantly exhausted and sleeping 12 to 14 hours a day. (1 day ago)
- Is it safe to take paradoxa and turmeric together?
I am considering to add turmeric and am taking Paradoxa at the present
Is it safe? (1 day ago)
- After colonoscopy, i woke up with extreme hoarseness. profofol was given to induce sleep prior to precedure. it's now been over a month. has anyone ever experienced loss of voice like this?
The Propofol was given only to induce sleep prior to colonoscopy. I was absolutely fine when I went in to have the procedure. No colds, allergy, bronchitis or anything like that. When I awoke from the procedure, my voice was very weak and hoarse. It's been over a month. Doctor says they did not go down my throat and he is baffled as to why this happened. If anyone has ever had this happen to them, I would like to know about it. (2 days ago)
- How to get rid of dysmenorrhoea?
Severe unbearable pain.it doesn't go away with use of hot wwater bag or oral Medications etc...what should I do,?? (2 days ago)
- 2 nights i have taken mirtazapine & loratadine and i have had restless legs for 2 hours during the night. i also don't want to put on weight
Answer: I believe that LORATADINE is an antihistamine that can affect RLS. She need to discuss it with her doctor. If she really needs to use an antithistamine for her other condition may she should take it in the morning.
One med that helps my RLS and also help me to sleep is Klonopin. I take it an hour before bed time and is a blessing. I hope this helps, nevertheless talk to your doctor, (2 days ago)
Recent reviews :
- Botox & gi bleed 5 weeks after
had Botox for my stroke in my leg and ankle and 5 wks. later had a severe GI Bleed.This happened twice. (3 hours ago)
- Xanax xr lives up to it's claim.
I get annoyed reading so many negative reviews of Xanax XR. I assume those come from thrill-seeking drug addicts. Therapeutically I find Xanax XR to be a genius idea - and it works like it should. Xanax was aleady long-established as (probably the most) effective anti-anxiety & anti-panic agent, that also does wonders for things like 'social phobia'. But the problem was always that Xanax wore off too quickly, leaving the patient in a state of wanting more. I know, I was one of those patients. Then came along Xanax XR: meant to deliver the same drug over an extended period of time. It does that just fine, I don't need to carry around a bottle of pills to have my next dose at-the-ready. Xanax XR does the job for a solid 8-12 hours (I give a range because I never actually counted the hours.). The best part is that I feel the first beneficial effect only 30 minutes after taking Xanax XR - I don't have to wait 2 hours. It's forumlated well. Sorry that drug junkies can't get a 'rush' from it. But it is Xanax and it does last all day. (21 hours ago)
- Coughing up blood after using symbicort inhaler
First time I used Symbicort Inhaler, I immediately coughed freely, but noticed it was bright red, blood. Second time I used it- same thing. Third time I used it, I coughed about an hour later a larger amount of blood in phlegm. I'm reluctant to use the medication any further-I will consult my doctor after the weekend. (1 day ago)
- My finger tendons broke on prednisone
Twelve years ago I was put on prednisone for sudden hearing loss. The prednisone helped the hearing loss (for as long as I took the drug; hearing loss returned after I stopped the prednisone.) But I kept getting ruptured tendons in my fingers, which I had to splint to use. I couldn't figure out why in heck this was happening. My doctor(s) didn't have a clue. I suspected the ruptures might have to do with prednisone. Now I know they were caused by it. When I stopped the prednisone, the tendon-ruptures stopped, too. This should be Must Tell information for any doctor who prescribes this dangerous drug. (2 days ago)
- Terrible excessive sweating from hydrochlorothiazide
I guess I fit the profile of who gets excessive sweating from HCTZ. I am a 65 year old female and suffered from excessive sweating for two years. With just very little exertion, I would pour sweat from the top of my head. It would run into my face and all over my hair. My hair would be ringing wet. I had heavy perspiration in the groin area and down my back also. I had to change clothing 2-3 times a day and wash up or shower that many times also. The doctor tried changing my Cymbalta and put me on Wellbutrin instead. It did absolutely no good. I went off the wellbutrin and back onto the Cymbalta. I did some research and saw that HCTZ could cause excessive sweating. Both my doctor and my pharmacist said that they had never heard of that. I went off the HCTZ, and my sweating stopped almost immediately. My doctor and my pharmacist were very surprised. I'm one of those people who frequently have different reactions to drugs than are typical. If you're having excessive perspiration and are on HCTZ, try going off of it. It just may be the culprit! (2 days ago)
- Blepharospasm caused by zolpidem
Used for three years before I started to develop blepharospasm. (2 days ago)
- Does paxil use cause lymphoma or other types of cancer
I have been taking Paxil daily since 1997. For 14 years, I have had severe itching, a constant low grade fever with chills and night sweats. The itching is constant and so extreme that I scratch until the top layer of skin is gone, leaving a large area of scabs. The lymphoma tumors just appeared 6 weeks ago. I was also recently diagnosed with myeloma. I feel that Paxil may be to blame. I do not have a family history of cancer. I have been taking Trazodone at bedtime for 14 years also, which might also be a cause. (2 days ago)
- Do not take trazodone
I trusted a dr who mr that trazodone as safe.inow am impotent . Ease do not prescribe t o men . (3 days ago)
- Avapro back pain and other symptoms along the way.
Been taking avapro for last 6 years and every now and then a weird symptom surfaces.
In the begining it was tiredness no energy, then it was several near misses on the hiway because the drug interfered wih my brain/ vision, then unexplained bruising, mental fog,severe thirst,dry cough,not very good bp control, slows urination, and when my dosage was upped I now have middle back pain and front rightside pain ...not diagnosed yet but i feel my gallbladder is acting up. (3 days ago)
- Hair loss on estrace vaginal cream
I was given Estrace cream for vaginal dryness in 2013. I found I got a head surge, dizziness, and foggy/scattered thinking when I used the 1 mg. dosage. I didn't use it as often as prescribed (2x weekly).
In 2014, my doctor was very concerned about my vaginal dryness. I left the office feeling that I needed to use the product more regularly. It only took 3 weeks and my head was itching intently. I have spoken to one other woman who had the same symptoms. It started at the back of my head and spread to the rest of the scalp. Then my hair started falling out all over. I have lost a ton of hair. Dermatologist said it was the Estrace and to stop using it. Hair loss did not stop. Did get hair loss to stop by using progesterone cream. I don't think the estradiol is bad, just too much on a menopausal body without balancing it with progesterone. My thought is to use a much smaller amount than normally 1 mg. prescribed. (3 days ago)
Recent mobile support groups :