eHealthMe.com enables people to find out what patients like me (same gender, age, conditions) reported their drugs since 1977 till to date, and connect with each other.
Our original studies have been used by 200+ peer-reviewed medical journals.
We are also featured on
and VentureBeat. At this moment, healthcare professionals and patients can research 356 million outcomes of drugs, vitamins and supplements.
60 million people have studied on eHealthMe.
What's more, you can connect with patients like you constantly and securely in a mobile support group. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Recent searches :
L Alpha Aminopropionic Acid
Recent updates :
Recent studies :
- Naproxen, Multivitamin, Calcium D - Glucarate, Zyrtec Allergy, Qvar 40, Vitamin B12, Albuterol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole for a 64-year old woman who has Arthritis, Enzyme Supplementation, Allergic Sinusitis, Exercise-induced Asthma, Deficiency Anaemia, High Blood Pressure, GERD (2 hours ago)
- Flecainide Acetate, Clonazepam, Amlodipine Besylate for a 68-year old man who has Vasovagal, Stress And Anxiety, Blood Pressure (2 hours ago)
- Compare Depo-subq Provera 104 and Implanon for a 26-year old woman (3 hours ago)
- Premarin, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Cymbalta for a 65-year old woman who has Menopause, Bone And Joint Pain, Vitamin D Abnormal, Depression (7 hours ago)
- Compare Alcohol and Coffea Cruda for a 44-year old woman (7 hours ago)
- Meloxicam for a 23-year old man who has Inflammatory Pain (9 hours ago)
- Warfarin Sodium, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Zantac 150, Mirtazapine, Synthroid for a 81-year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Pressure, Gastritis, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism (9 hours ago)
- Compare Trileptal and Onfi and Keppra for a 25-year old woman (10 hours ago)
- Xanax, Singulair, Ultram Er, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Nexium, Levoxyl, Wellbutrin Sr, Atenolol, Gabapentin for a 57-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Allergic Sinusitis, Fibromyalgia, Fluid Retention, Acid Reflux, Hyperthyroidism, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Meniers (12 hours ago)
- Candesartan Cilexetil, Simvastatin, Coumadin for a 60-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Atrial Fibrillation (13 hours ago)
- Protonix for a 57-year old woman who has GERD (13 hours ago)
- Sulindac for a 44-year old woman who has Low Back Pain (13 hours ago)
- Metronidazole for a 39-year old woman who has Infection (14 hours ago)
- Ritalin for a 63-year old man who has Fatigue - Chronic (14 hours ago)
- Lorazepam, Aspirin, Lipitor for a 43-year old woman who has Stress And Anxiety, Stroke, High Blood Cholesterol (15 hours ago)
- Buspirone Hydrochloride for a 32-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder (15 hours ago)
- Klonopin, Zoloft, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 19-year old girl who has Anxiety And Stress, Major Depression (16 hours ago)
- Indomethacin for a 75-year old man who has Gout (16 hours ago)
- Ibuprofen for a 56-year old woman who has Pain - Back (16 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 18-year old girl who has Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (16 hours ago)
- Trimethoprim for a 20-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal (17 hours ago)
- Vyvanse for a 22-year old woman who has ADHD (17 hours ago)
- Morphine Sulfate, Peginterferon, Ribavirin for a 55-year old man who has Chronic Pain, Hepatitis C (17 hours ago)
- Xanax for a 71-year old woman who has Anxiety (17 hours ago)
- Cymbalta for a 59-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome (17 hours ago)
- Humira for a 45-year old woman who has Croup (17 hours ago)
- Diclofenac Sodium for a 68-year old woman who has Hip Pain (18 hours ago)
- Neomycin Sulfate for a 58-year old woman who has Hepatic Encephalopathy (18 hours ago)
- Benadryl, Larin Fe 1.5/30 for a 53-year old woman who has Itching, Menopausal Symptoms (19 hours ago)
- Myrbetriq for a 59-year old woman who has Overactive Bladder (19 hours ago)
- Aspirin for a 41-year old woman who has Blood Clots (20 hours ago)
- Creatine Monohydrate for a 42-year old man who has Fat And Weight Lifting (20 hours ago)
- Zolpidem, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a 64-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Depression (20 hours ago)
- Gabapentin, Cymbalta, Mobic for a 60-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Arthritis (20 hours ago)
- Lyrica for a 49-year old woman who has 75mg Two Times Day (21 hours ago)
- Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Sodium, Prilosec, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Adderall for a 40-year old man who has Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, PTSD, ADD (21 hours ago)
- Spironolactone, Mirapex, Synthroid for a 38-year old woman who has Facial Edema, Tremor, Hypothyroidism (22 hours ago)
- Levetiracetam, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril for a 75-year old man who has Siezures, Hypertension (22 hours ago)
Recent conversations in support groups:
- just started symptoms of AF and am takin 3mg Cali's for BPH
- I am taking coq10 50000mcg after breakfast along with 110mg
Pradaxa and I take Pradexa 110mg only after dinner,starting only a week agq.I was on Pradexa 110mg bd for >1year.
- Hello,I'm Glenise.71years old and asthmatic since the age of four.
Have been taking Mutelukast-sodium since early January this year,and blood pressure has crept up alarming...
- Hi. I'm Phil. And I often wondered if it was the bisoprolol. Now I know.
- I am 24 years old and male and have been living with VSD since birth.
- I have recently been diagnosed with Pruritus Ani
I do not have the itching, I suffer from burning. I have very sensitive skin many of the steroid creams burn me.
Any help is appreciated.
- Lasix doesn't seem to work for ascites, Tired of having paracentesis done
- I'm 16 and took Geodon for Bipolar disorder and I started getting chills, tremors, headaches, dizziness, and of course tachycardia/ fast heart rate. My heart rate went up to 158 at one point and since that is in heart attack range I immediately had my family call my doctor take me off the medicine b ...
- Hi, I'm shocked there is a support group for this!
- Can tramadol cause an MS relapse, or secondary progressive MS.
Recent Q&As (Answered/Unanswered) :
- What can i take in place of zantac?
My gastroenterologist just took me off omeprazole twice a day because it stopped working. (I've been on it for more than 7yrs) He changed my meds to 40mg of pantorazole in the morning and zantac at night.well,my rls has gone wild so I stopped taking it. But I'm left with horrible night time reflux. ... (15 hours ago)
- Hot flushes from bendamustine?
2consecutive days on, 28 days off. Hot flushes began half way between 3rd and 4th round (month). WM treatment similar to CLL. I was wondering if Treanda had accumu lated enough to cause my hot flushes. My onc said hot flashes (flushes) were an indication of active WM, but that doesn't make since ... (1 day ago)
- Can i take a 3mg lunesta and a 30mg temazapam together? the lunesta does not work at all.
Answer: I have never taken lunesta but have taken temazepam for several years 30mg at night and it works wonderfully for me. Doctor took me off it cause against policy (yeah right I'm not a dumb €¥#) and put me on doxepin last night was the third night I've been on it and it seems to work good so far. Do ... (1 day ago)
- Tamoxifen and abilify
Interaction with Abilify and cymbalta and tamoxifen ... (2 days ago)
- Bibliographical reference
Good morning, I am academic medicine of the fifth year. I am interested in research on side-effects (pulmonary edema) the use of Misoprostol, however I'm having trouble to finding scientific articles related to the subject. I would like to send me some material about the subject.
Thank you ve ... (3 days ago)
Recent reviews (Reviews) :
- Miralax injured my child
My son was diagnosed with relfux as an infant. He was hospitalized with Salmonella at 16 months. Shortly after he was diagnosed with IgA deficiency and gluten intolerance, suspected celiac. At 4, he was diagnosed with Megacolon by the head of Pediatric Gastroenterology at UVA and was put on a Mir ... (19 hours ago)
- Celebrex causing dry eye
I have been taking Celebrex for years For pain. I believe it causes my dry eye. Was treated for corneal ulceration a few years ago, but never found out cause and have been using Systane drops for dry eyes ever since, with relief. Last month, I was off work for a 3 weeks, so I skipped the celebrex th ... (1 day ago)
- After drinking betecol(yogur including phytosterol) , eyedry occur
I am youg but my cholesterol level is high, specificaly LDL is very High(201)
So i tried drinking BENECOL(sort of yogurt including Phytosterol) and then LDL decrease to 131. It was amazing. but i suffered dry eye. This symptom is very serious. ... (2 days ago)
- Irregular heartbeat with duexis
I went to my podiatrist for heel spur pain in both feet. He prescribed Duexis for three months. I began having severe palpitations after 1 week of taking this drug, 800mg, three times a day. ... (3 days ago)
- Naproxen and meningitis
I took 500mg of Naproxen Sodium per day for about 6 months for arthritic symptoms in my hands. I developed meningitis in July 2014 and was hospitalized for three days. had lumbar puncture and blood cultures done and aseptic meningitis was the diagnosis. Doctor said maybe I was bitten by a mosquit ... (3 days ago)