Recent updates :
- Could Prilosec cause Night Cramps? (1 second ago)
Summary: Night cramps is found among people who take Prilosec, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Vioxx, and have Sleep disorder.
- Could Stroke Symptom cause Facial Pain? (2 seconds ago)
- Milk Of Magnesia, Prometrium drug interactions (3 seconds ago)
- Could Venlafaxine Hydrochloride cause Facial Pain? (4 seconds ago)
Summary: Facial pain is found among people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Risperidone, and have Mood altered.
- How effective is Advair Diskus 100/50 for Cough? (5 seconds ago)
- Could Clopidogrel cause Facial Pain? (6 seconds ago)
Summary: Facial pain is found among people who take Clopidogrel, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Clopidogrel sandoz, and have Adenoidal disorder.
- Cisplatin, Naproxen drug interactions (7 seconds ago)
- Could High Blood Pressure cause Constipation? (8 seconds ago)
Summary: Constipation is found among people with High blood pressure, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Aspirin.
- Leberkraut, Opuntia Lasciacantha drug interactions (9 seconds ago)
- Gum Weed, Dextrose 2.5% And Sodium Chloride 0.11% In Plastic Container drug interactions (10 seconds ago)
- Could Pseudotumor Cerebri cause Aphasia? (11 seconds ago)
- Could Carbamazepine cause Depression? (12 seconds ago)
Summary: Depression is found among people who take Carbamazepine, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Clonazepam, and have Depression.
- Miconazole 7, Macrodantin drug interactions (13 seconds ago)
- Moonseed, Acai Fruit drug interactions (14 seconds ago)
- Promethazine, Surmontil drug interactions (15 seconds ago)
- Dwarf Bilberry, Chinese Red Sage drug interactions (16 seconds ago)
- Khas, Diuril drug interactions (17 seconds ago)
- Could Crestor cause Depression? (18 seconds ago)
Summary: Depression is found among people who take Crestor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Blood cholesterol increased.
- Zonegran, Dermacort drug interactions (19 seconds ago)
- Could Synthroid cause Night Cramps? (21 seconds ago)
Summary: Night cramps is found among people who take Synthroid, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Vioxx, and have Sleep disorder.
Recent studies :
- Compare TIKOSYN and Sotalol Hydrochloride and FLECAINIDE ACETATE for a 37-year old woman (24 minutes ago)
- Azilect, Mirtazapine for a 68-year old woman who has Parkinson (1 hour ago)
Comments: Do these drugs interact with each other?
- Combigan, Escitalopram Oxalate, Acetazolamide for a 54-year old man who has Glaucoma, Depression, Headache (1 hour ago)
- Fluticasone Propionate for a 20-year old man who has Nasal Allergies (2 hours ago)
- Gleevec for a 52-year old woman who has Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) (2 hours ago)
- Seroquel for a 19-year old boy who has Schizophrenia (3 hours ago)
Comments: Yet drugs are continued
- Acetazolamide for a 30-year old woman who has Pseudotumor Cerebri (3 hours ago)
- Morphine for a 78-year old man who has Metastatic Pain (3 hours ago)
- Fish Oil, Multivitamin, Opana, Opana Er, Zoloft, Restoril, Pristiq, Enbrel for a 50-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Enzyme Supplementation, Breakthrough Pain, Psoriatic Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia (3 hours ago)
- Rituxan for a 40-year old woman who has Nodal Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma (3 hours ago)
- Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Labetalol Hydrochloride for a 23-year old woman who has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Hypertension (3 hours ago)
- Methadone Hydrochloride for a 27-year old woman who has Drug Addiction (3 hours ago)
- Namenda, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 85-year old man who has Dementia Of The Alzheimer's Type, With Delusions, Hypertension (3 hours ago)
- Voltaren, Multivitamin, Celexa, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Concerta, Wellbutrin Xl for a 30-year old woman who has Knee Swelling, Nutrition - Inadequate, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Esophageal Spasm, ADHD (3 hours ago)
Comments: Adult ADHD with anxiety. Recently been developing paranoia symptoms
- Prednisone, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Albuterol Sulfate, Symbicort, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 61-year old woman who has Asthma Aggravated, Asthmatic Crisis, Asthma, Hypothyroidism (5 hours ago)
- Dexilant for a 32-year old man who has Vomiting (5 hours ago)
- Crestor for a 57-year old man who has Colestid (6 hours ago)
- Zetia for a 61-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol (6 hours ago)
Comments: I was on Zetia for about a year for high cholesterol. I couldn't take statin drugs. 6 months into taking Zetia I went to my eye doctor for a routine checkup. He found severe scarring of the cornea in both eyes. I did not relate it to medication at this time. I went to a cornea specialist and she is ...
- Coumadin for a 45-year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation (7 hours ago)
- Ibuprofen for a 42-year old woman who has Pain (7 hours ago)
Recent Q&As :
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for about 2 hours. About a week back I had gone for eye test when I had blurred vision for a day and Doctor had said that there is no problem. Doctor said that you have dry eyes, but the eye nerves looks good. Also underwent eye test when eyes were ... (18 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: I was on sulfasalazine for about 3 1/2 months. My stomach was upset a lot even though I took it with food. I was also quite tired. But the worse thing was, after about 6 wks I noticed my hair falling out. Since my hair is quite thick, I wasn't too alarmed but when I got hair all over my hands while ... (1 day ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma over last 3 years with much success in maintaining his counts. Suddenly in last 2 months his Mspike and light chain counts went up causing doctor to stop the Velcade treatment. He began chewing tobacco about 6 months ago. Just wondering if it ... (2 days ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach issues. My dr said to take it during a meal---not before or after, but during the meal. I have taken it for almost 2 yrs and it caused me to get very chapped lips for which I take 2mg of folic acid with the 1000 mg of sulfasalazine twice a day. ... (2 days ago)
- I am about to embark on starting roaccutane treatment but worried about the interaction of taking aciclovir with it.
I am worried about the interaction of the two drugs any advice or shares symptoms MUCH appreciated. Which were the main side effects that have been of particular concern?... There are loads, I know... But if there is a positive end result, I may be able to hand in there through the tough side effect ... (3 days ago)
- I took to tablets of meloxicam for pain in shoulder maybe pinched nerve but, my question is since it is an antiflammatory is it helping for my conjestion "common cold" it seems that after taken 2 dose
I had radiating pain in the lower shoulder area for over a year. Since I stood home with a common cold w/ congestion I thought I would take this opportunity to treat myself to a drs visit for the ongoing pulsating pain in the shoulder.
My dr. prescribed Meloxicam for my shoulder pain. Would this p ... (3 days ago)
- Can you take garcinia cambogia while taking prednisone
Answer: I have 1 kidney and i have gout and taking Uloric 40mg once a day and 1 Colcrys 3 times a week,I'm right now finishing up on Prednisone for a flare up from 4 for 3 days then 3 for 3 days then 2 for 3 days now on 2 for 3 days then i'll be on 1 for 3 days and stop is it ok to take Cialis 20mg at this ... (4 days ago)
- Could smoking marijuana once cause retinal detachment? after smoking a small amount of mj, my retina detached and i ended up having emergency surgery to mend it.
I had had laser surgery, cataract surgery much earlier--all successful. Members of my family have glaucoma and so do I. After hearing that marijuana might ease the glaucoma, I smoked one time. That night, my retina began to detach. Is there any causal relationship between the marijuana and the retin ... (4 days ago)
- Are an increase in appetite & tiredness side effects of the birth control tri-sprintec?
In the past I have taken the birth control Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and have never had any problems. I just switched to the generic brand, Tri-sprintec. I have now officially been taking Tri-Sprintec for 2 months. I recently started to notice that my appetite has increased and I've been eating A LOT more ... (4 days ago)
- Any experience or studies of vyvance (lisdexamfetamine) causing vit b12 absorbsion issues and ultimately deficiency?
Answer: Pernicious anemia and B12 deficiency is the same thing. Never heard of vyvanse affecting it but B12 issues can be triggered by a lot of things, including weight issues. It takes time for B12 to build up in your system so a week isn't long enough to judge the effectiveness of what you used as treat ... (4 days ago)
Recent reviews :
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for 7 yrs. complained of worsening muscle pain every year, but doctors all treated me for a host of other ailments. Muscle pain is a RED flag of Lipitor adverse reaction. I finally collapsed at work, spent 3 days in the hospital and told never to ... (2 days ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ... (2 days ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, instead it treats it. This study proves that the indigenous cannabinoid, anandamide, lowered aldosterone levels, and therefore would lower blood pressure (http://www.odon.uba.ar/uacad/fisiologia/docs/nuevos/expression.pdf).
For more than 15 ... (3 days ago)
- Lipitor caused gout attack.
My doctor gave me Lipitor to lower my Collestoral (240). Three days later I had lower stomach pains and the beginning of a Gout attack on my foot. I stopped taking the drug after 4 days when the full blown Gout attack came. I had been watching my diet and had not had a Gout attack for two years ( ... (3 days ago)
- Pruritus ani. and marijuana
Response: That's just silly, smoke if you want to but marijuana does not help with Pruritus Ani. That is caused by the constant irritating rubbing from toilet paper and the way to get rid of it is to wash with water(not soap) so that the skin is not irritated and the bodies natural oils are not removed. The b ... (3 days ago)
- Citalopram seizures in my 13 year old daughter
My daughter just turned 13. Her Father died last year and she was having trouble dealing with it so her doctor put her on 20 mil of citalopram once a day. She started feeling better in about a week. About 30 days later she had a severe seizure and quit breathing. I did CPR and got her breathing agai ... (4 days ago)
- Hair loss with metformin hydrochloride usage
I have been taking the drug Metformin Hydrochloride for about 5 months and definitely find that I am losing hair which is a problem I have never experienced. Always had the healthiest hair, no problems. Well, I am finding that I am losing lair significantly and feel that the manufacturer of this dru ... (4 days ago)
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ... (4 days ago)
- Psoriasis and flomax
I have been on Flomax for 4 years now and have been having a sore ulcerated mouth for about 3 years off and on. About six months ago I developed psoriasis on my scalp and have been using different medications described by my doctor.
Then three months ago I got a patch on my leg. I started looking ... (5 days ago)
- 3 strong drugs together against neuropathic pain
Neuropathic pain debuted when I was 24, now I'm 50. Received diagnosed with Ehler-Danlos syndrome (EDS), joint hypermobility type, when I was 35 years old. So it can take some time to get a diagnose. And as EDS-patient I do not belong to any clinic. Orthopedics says that EDS is not orthopedic, rheum ... (5 days ago)
Recent mobile support groups :