Recent searches :
Recent updates :
Recent studies :
- Lexapro for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety (14 minutes ago)
- Zoloft for a 52-year old woman who has Depression (22 minutes ago)
- Minoxidil, Clonazepam, Ritalin for a 28-year old man who has Loss Of Hair, Insomnia, PLE (40 minutes ago)
- Metformin for a 67-year old man who has Dabetties (46 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Flagyl, Cipro for a 48-year old woman who has GERD, Diverticulitis (2 hours ago)
- Meloxicam for a 64-year old man who has Neuropathy - Peripheral (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Major Depression (2 hours ago)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lodine, Xanax, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Solu-medrol, Remicade for a 31-year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis, Panic Attacks, Anxiety And Stress, Chronic Depression (2 hours ago)
- Miralax for a 63-year old woman who has Constipation (3 hours ago)
- Lyrica for a 36-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia (4 hours ago)
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.2% In Dextrose 5% for a 22-year old woman who has Pelvic Floor Muscle Weakness (4 hours ago)
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (5 hours ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (5 hours ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (6 hours ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (6 hours ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (6 hours ago)
- Ethambutol Hydrochloride, Rifampin And Isoniazid for a 1-year old girl who has Tuberculosis Test Positive (7 hours ago)
- Toviaz for a 63-year old man who has Metastases To Bladder (7 hours ago)
- Amlodipine for a 67-year old woman who has CKD (8 hours ago)
- Synthroid for a 11-year old girl who has Hypothyroidism (9 hours ago)
- Oxybutynin Chloride for a 46-year old man who has Spinal Cord Injury Cervical (9 hours ago)
- L-Arginine Hydrochloride for a 38-year old man who has Muscle Building (amino Acids) (9 hours ago)
- LYRICA for a 82-year old man who has Frequent Headaches (9 hours ago)
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia (10 hours ago)
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (10 hours ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (11 hours ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (11 hours ago)
- Bisoprolol Fumarate, Digoxin for a 71-year old man who has Atrial Flutter (12 hours ago)
- Lyrica for a 38-year old woman who has CIDP (13 hours ago)
- Lariam for a 44-year old woman who has Falciparum Malaria (13 hours ago)
- Ranexa for a 48-year old woman who has Angina (13 hours ago)
- Gabapentin, Crestor, Lamictal, Metformin, Seroquel for a 61-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent (13 hours ago)
- Travatan Z for a 51-year old woman who has Glaucoma (14 hours ago)
- Acyclovir for a 66-year old woman who has Meniere's Disease (14 hours ago)
- Omeprazole for a 40-year old man who has Hyperacidity (15 hours ago)
- Rituxan for a 57-year old woman who has Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma Recurrent (15 hours ago)
- Amoxicillin for a 37-year old woman who has Ear Infection (17 hours ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 46-year old man who has Depression (18 hours ago)
- Gonal-f for a 33-year old woman who has Infertility (18 hours ago)
- Prolia for a 33-year old woman who has Osteoporosis (21 hours ago)
- Tramadol for a 34-year old woman who has Pain - Back (21 hours ago)
- Vicodin for a 50-year old woman who has Back Injury (21 hours ago)
- Celexa for a 16-year old girl who has Depression (23 hours ago)
- Zoloft for a 22-year old woman who has Depression (23 hours ago)
- Sotalol Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation (24 hours ago)
Recent user comments :
- It has been almost two months that abovementoined symptoms have occurred. I am, particularly at night, afraid that if I make sound, people or neighbours may become upset. When I hear something, even the sound of elevator, I jump and think that they are coming to warn me that I did something that dis ... (43 minutes ago)
- Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a serious infection and was just notified that inspite of the infection now being under control with some serious antibiotics after spending three days in the hospital my white blood count continues to be high and has increased since my release from ... (2 hours ago)
- I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ago my stomach seemingly stopped being able to digest food well. Symptoms include acid reflux/GERD, belching, abdominal bloating, increased spasms, and severely decreased sleep. UCSF, Stanford, and gastroenterologists have not been able to diagnose ... (9 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are related to this. but the itching comes and goes throughout the day, it can be worse during a hot shower.
not sure also if it is STD since no clear herpes are shown in the groin and lower abdominal skin.
(9 hours ago)
- ALTHOUGH SOMEWHAT NOTICING SOME SMALL LOSS OF MEMORY, COMMON TO 82 YEARS OF AGE, HE RAPIDLY DECLINED ON FIRST TAKING LYRICA. DOCTOR SAYS THAT A YEAR OLD MRI SHOWED SOME SMALL BRAIN CHANGES, BUT FAMILY WAS TOLD THAT RESULTS WERE ok (9 hours ago)
- Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indomethacin but little relief.Feelings of electrical shocks have now started.Researched and my symptoms seem to be more in line with Peripheral Neuropathy than Gout.Have found that Indomethacin contributes to P.N Pain. (10 hours ago)
- I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and off for about 3 days. I also have localized pain under my left breastbone. This didn't start until I started the Amoxicillin which I am on 875 mg twice a day. I do have acid reflux which I am on protonix 40 mg twice a day. I am not having any tro ... (18 hours ago)
Recent Q&As :
- Can emphysema be diagnosed by chest xray only?
Just wonder, in 2013 chest xray showed enlarged lungs. 2014 chest xray showed emphysema per Doctor. Advised to quit smoking. Any further tests required to confirm or xray enough? ... (2 hours ago)
- Tracheospamus with novalgin
I had 1 g Novalgin in a take and after 12 hours i felt very strong pain at level of the larynx, followed by spasm-liking pain of the trachea ... (8 hours ago)
- Do any of my medications cause peripheral neuropathy
Answer: I hope by now you have obtained answers about your peripheral neuropathy. My neuropathy started after beginning R-CHOP for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. The drug that induced mine was Vincristine Sulfate. Upon finishing my treatments 4 ½ months later, my neuropothy went away. (22 hours ago)
- If you stop taking oxcarbazepine will your hair grow back?
has been getting thinner on top and now there's a little bald spot it just seems like the last month and a half maybe that I've noticed that my hair has been getting thinner on top and now there's a little bald spot where its really thin and you can see the scalp and he increased my dosage by 600 mi ... (23 hours ago)
Recent reviews :
Recent mobile support groups :
Popular mobile support groups:
More active support groups:
Recent conversations in support groups:
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
I am looking for women who suspect about abnormal bleeding for example dental bleeding after mirena
I'm seeing my doctor to find out what's going on. I'm hoping and praying to God that he can find out what's going on and that it's only temporary. This is driving me insane and I'm at my wits end.
- Efudex and Headache
I have just started Efudex chemo cream on my face fir pre-cancerous cells. After a week I now have constant migraine headaches.. bad headache and disturbed vision. Is this a side effect? Does it last for the duration of treatment? I still have 7 weeks to go..
- Levothyroxine Thyroid
Hi I'm on Levothyroxine 100mcg.. seems to be pretty maintained but I'm putting on sooo much weight on soooo rapidly..
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
Hey! I'm not sure about correcting dark circles, other than getting enough sleep and using a good concealer. Hopefully others will join soon and be able to share information!
- Buspar and Dry Eye
Hopefully more people will join soon and be able to give feedback. Glad you are going to a specialist, but that really stinks!
Hello, I am looking for help with taking methotrexate for polymylagia rheumatic,I already have divticulous and I am having a bad time with my stomach being so upset i can't leave the house.
Good! That's always helpful. Desperate times call for brave acts, and getting help would be a hard, but rewarding action.
I think this group should grow pretty quickly. It's a new site and you are the Naproxen group Charter Member! *applause and cheering*
- Laryngitis and Symbicort
Are you seeing a gp or an allergy/asthma specialist?
Hey, Sligo! The groups aren't very full yet as we are just starting up, but the hope is that you will be able to connect with similar diagnoses or meds or conditions and find help. :)
I'm new to this group, not sure exactly how this works?
It will stop. Well, it did for me, anyway. At two weeks I felt better, as far as the inability to feel like I could even lift my arms and legs(from depression). Then between 3-4 weeks I didn't feel nauseous all the time.
- Interstitial Lung Disease and Cellcept
Hi Sarah, I just started and have nothing to report. Thanks for getting back to me.
- Weight Gain and Antidepressant Therapy
Anyone else having trouble with weight gain on prestiq?
- Depo-provera and Vasculitis
I have cerebral vascultits, and am getting the depo provera shot Wednesday morning. I was just wondering how safe it can be?
- Atenolol and Fear Of Public Speaking
I am going to take this for the first time on Friday and I'm worried it won't work.
- Suicide Attempt
I'm so sorry, JJJ. I'm here as a facilitator so I don't have any personal experience with which to offer support. I know that depression and hopelessness is very real, but it is also treatable. That's why I asked if you are under a doctor's care- if you are currently under treatment and still feelin ...
- Methyldopa and Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide
Hey Kizzy! Sorry I had to log off last night! I'm good! :)