Recent updates :
- How effective is Clonazepam for Sleep - Too Much? (0 second ago)
- Could Depression cause Sinusitis Noninfective? (1 second ago)
- How effective is Atarax for Itching? (2 seconds ago)
- Maricha, Sildenafil Citrate drug interactions (3 seconds ago)
- Could Calcitonin Salmon cause Bacteremic Shock? (4 seconds ago)
- Could Ashwagandha cause Astrocytoma - Children? (5 seconds ago)
- Could Lipidil cause Diarrhea? (6 seconds ago)
Summary: Diarrhea is found among people who take Lipidil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Kaletra, and have Lipodystrophy acquired.
- Could High Blood Sugar cause Burping? (7 seconds ago)
- Could Detrusor Instability cause Exaggerated Startle Response? (8 seconds ago)
- Could Uloric cause Glucose Tolerance Impaired? (9 seconds ago)
- Could Chest Pain cause Heartburn - Chronic? (10 seconds ago)
Summary: Heartburn - chronic is found among people with Chest pain, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Asthma, and take medication Aspirin.
- Could Singulair cause Tension? (11 seconds ago)
Summary: Tension is found among people who take Singulair, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Albuterol, and have Asthma.
- How effective is Benzaclin for Pimples? (12 seconds ago)
- Could Sleep Apnoea Syndrome cause Skin Ulcer? (13 seconds ago)
- Could Serratia Infection cause Bronchopneumonia? (14 seconds ago)
- Could Metformin cause Heartburn - Chronic? (15 seconds ago)
Summary: Heartburn - chronic is found among people who take Metformin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Metformin hcl, and have Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Could Ulcerative Colitis cause Jaw Disorder? (16 seconds ago)
Summary: Jaw disorder is found among people with Ulcerative colitis, especially people who are male, 30-39 old, also have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease, and take medication Actonel.
- Could Zantac cause Oral Ulcer? (17 seconds ago)
Summary: Oral ulcer is found among people who take Zantac, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Multiple myeloma.
- Could Allergic Sinusitis cause Sinusitis Noninfective? (18 seconds ago)
- Thorazine, Magnesium Sulfate In Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container drug interactions (19 seconds ago)
Recent studies :
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (7 minutes ago)
- Prolia for a 52-year old woman who has Proctalgia (18 minutes ago)
Comments: A few hours after taking prolia, I had proctalgia fugax.
- Compare Gabapentin and Nardil for a 48-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Omeprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Erosion (1 hour ago)
Comments: Am I not getting enough nutrition that my body needs while on omeprazole
- Lamictal for a 44-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
- Alcohol, Ibuprofen for a 21-year old woman who has Application Site Nodule, Headache (2 hours ago)
- Oxazepam for a 59-year old woman who has Insomnia (2 hours ago)
- Compare NyQuil and Pravastatin Sodium for a 48-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Buspirone Hydrochloride, Yervoy for a 51-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Melanoma Recurrent (2 hours ago)
- Clobetasol Propionate for a 31-year old man who has Dermatitis - Allergic (2 hours ago)
- L-tyrosine, Concerta for a 43-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, ADHD (2 hours ago)
- Prozac, Abilify for a 21-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder (3 hours ago)
- Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa for a 66-year old woman who has Depression (3 hours ago)
- Compare Vitamin E and Metoprolol Succinate for a 58-year old man (3 hours ago)
- Stelara for a 43-year old woman who has Psoriasis (4 hours ago)
- Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 60-year old woman who has Hypertension (4 hours ago)
- Dulcolax, Amitiza for a 42-year old woman who has Constipation (4 hours ago)
- Methylprednisolone, Vyvanse for a 26-year old woman who has Joint Injury, ADHD (4 hours ago)
- Milk Thistle, Omeprazole, Klonopin, Adderall 15, Lamictal, Lexapro for a 25-year old woman who has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), GI Bleeding, Anxiety Disorder, ADHD, Bipolar Ii Disorder, OCD (4 hours ago)
- Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour for a 25-year old woman who has Sinusitis (5 hours ago)
Comments: Have had headache for 2 weeks. My neck and back both hurt..just a general not good feeling
Recent Q&As :
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for about 2 hours. About a week back I had gone for eye test when I had blurred vision for a day and Doctor had said that there is no problem. Doctor said that you have dry eyes, but the eye nerves looks good. Also underwent eye test when eyes were ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: I was on sulfasalazine for about 3 1/2 months. My stomach was upset a lot even though I took it with food. I was also quite tired. But the worse thing was, after about 6 wks I noticed my hair falling out. Since my hair is quite thick, I wasn't too alarmed but when I got hair all over my hands while ... (1 day ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma over last 3 years with much success in maintaining his counts. Suddenly in last 2 months his Mspike and light chain counts went up causing doctor to stop the Velcade treatment. He began chewing tobacco about 6 months ago. Just wondering if it ... (3 days ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach issues. My dr said to take it during a meal---not before or after, but during the meal. I have taken it for almost 2 yrs and it caused me to get very chapped lips for which I take 2mg of folic acid with the 1000 mg of sulfasalazine twice a day. ... (3 days ago)
- I am about to embark on starting roaccutane treatment but worried about the interaction of taking aciclovir with it.
I am worried about the interaction of the two drugs any advice or shares symptoms MUCH appreciated. Which were the main side effects that have been of particular concern?... There are loads, I know... But if there is a positive end result, I may be able to hand in there through the tough side effect ... (3 days ago)
- I took to tablets of meloxicam for pain in shoulder maybe pinched nerve but, my question is since it is an antiflammatory is it helping for my conjestion "common cold" it seems that after taken 2 dose
I had radiating pain in the lower shoulder area for over a year. Since I stood home with a common cold w/ congestion I thought I would take this opportunity to treat myself to a drs visit for the ongoing pulsating pain in the shoulder.
My dr. prescribed Meloxicam for my shoulder pain. Would this p ... (4 days ago)
- Can you take garcinia cambogia while taking prednisone
Answer: I have 1 kidney and i have gout and taking Uloric 40mg once a day and 1 Colcrys 3 times a week,I'm right now finishing up on Prednisone for a flare up from 4 for 3 days then 3 for 3 days then 2 for 3 days now on 2 for 3 days then i'll be on 1 for 3 days and stop is it ok to take Cialis 20mg at this ... (4 days ago)
- Could smoking marijuana once cause retinal detachment? after smoking a small amount of mj, my retina detached and i ended up having emergency surgery to mend it.
I had had laser surgery, cataract surgery much earlier--all successful. Members of my family have glaucoma and so do I. After hearing that marijuana might ease the glaucoma, I smoked one time. That night, my retina began to detach. Is there any causal relationship between the marijuana and the retin ... (4 days ago)
- Are an increase in appetite & tiredness side effects of the birth control tri-sprintec?
In the past I have taken the birth control Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and have never had any problems. I just switched to the generic brand, Tri-sprintec. I have now officially been taking Tri-Sprintec for 2 months. I recently started to notice that my appetite has increased and I've been eating A LOT more ... (4 days ago)
- Any experience or studies of vyvance (lisdexamfetamine) causing vit b12 absorbsion issues and ultimately deficiency?
Answer: Pernicious anemia and B12 deficiency is the same thing. Never heard of vyvanse affecting it but B12 issues can be triggered by a lot of things, including weight issues. It takes time for B12 to build up in your system so a week isn't long enough to judge the effectiveness of what you used as treat ... (5 days ago)
Recent reviews :
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for 7 yrs. complained of worsening muscle pain every year, but doctors all treated me for a host of other ailments. Muscle pain is a RED flag of Lipitor adverse reaction. I finally collapsed at work, spent 3 days in the hospital and told never to ... (2 days ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ... (2 days ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, instead it treats it. This study proves that the indigenous cannabinoid, anandamide, lowered aldosterone levels, and therefore would lower blood pressure (http://www.odon.uba.ar/uacad/fisiologia/docs/nuevos/expression.pdf).
For more than 15 ... (3 days ago)
- Lipitor caused gout attack.
My doctor gave me Lipitor to lower my Collestoral (240). Three days later I had lower stomach pains and the beginning of a Gout attack on my foot. I stopped taking the drug after 4 days when the full blown Gout attack came. I had been watching my diet and had not had a Gout attack for two years ( ... (3 days ago)
- Pruritus ani. and marijuana
Response: That's just silly, smoke if you want to but marijuana does not help with Pruritus Ani. That is caused by the constant irritating rubbing from toilet paper and the way to get rid of it is to wash with water(not soap) so that the skin is not irritated and the bodies natural oils are not removed. The b ... (4 days ago)
- Citalopram seizures in my 13 year old daughter
My daughter just turned 13. Her Father died last year and she was having trouble dealing with it so her doctor put her on 20 mil of citalopram once a day. She started feeling better in about a week. About 30 days later she had a severe seizure and quit breathing. I did CPR and got her breathing agai ... (4 days ago)
- Hair loss with metformin hydrochloride usage
I have been taking the drug Metformin Hydrochloride for about 5 months and definitely find that I am losing hair which is a problem I have never experienced. Always had the healthiest hair, no problems. Well, I am finding that I am losing lair significantly and feel that the manufacturer of this dru ... (4 days ago)
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ... (5 days ago)
- Psoriasis and flomax
I have been on Flomax for 4 years now and have been having a sore ulcerated mouth for about 3 years off and on. About six months ago I developed psoriasis on my scalp and have been using different medications described by my doctor.
Then three months ago I got a patch on my leg. I started looking ... (5 days ago)
- 3 strong drugs together against neuropathic pain
Neuropathic pain debuted when I was 24, now I'm 50. Received diagnosed with Ehler-Danlos syndrome (EDS), joint hypermobility type, when I was 35 years old. So it can take some time to get a diagnose. And as EDS-patient I do not belong to any clinic. Orthopedics says that EDS is not orthopedic, rheum ... (5 days ago)
Recent mobile support groups :