Recent updates :
- Ortho Evra, Gardasil drug interactions (0 second ago)
- Verapamil Hydrochloride, Dramamine drug interactions (4 seconds ago)
- Could Luvox cause Boils? (5 seconds ago)
- Could Crohn's Disease cause Neuromuscular Toxicity? (6 seconds ago)
- Baycol, Norcet drug interactions (7 seconds ago)
- Could Amla cause Foetal Growth Restriction? (8 seconds ago)
- Could Zolpidem Tartrate cause Knee Arthroplasty? (9 seconds ago)
Summary: Knee arthroplasty is found among people who take Zolpidem tartrate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Furosemide, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Chantix, Oxybutynin Chloride drug interactions (10 seconds ago)
- Could Heparin Sodium cause Herpes Zoster? (11 seconds ago)
Summary: Herpes zoster is found among people who take Heparin sodium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Prophylaxis.
- Pantoprazole Sodium, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride And Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride drug interactions (12 seconds ago)
- How effective is Zantac 75 for Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals? (14 seconds ago)
- Could Carbamazepine cause Beta Haemolytic Streptococcal Infection? (14 seconds ago)
Summary: Beta haemolytic streptococcal infection is found among people who take Carbamazepine, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Nystatin, and have Epilepsy.
- Could Comedone cause Discharge From Breasts? (15 seconds ago)
- Provigil, Darvocet A500 drug interactions (16 seconds ago)
- Lortab, Bacitracin drug interactions (17 seconds ago)
- Aloxi, HCTZ drug interactions (19 seconds ago)
- Could Ginkgo Biloba cause Hip Pain? (21 seconds ago)
- Could Rabies cause Dysphagia? (22 seconds ago)
- Could Cortifoam cause Pentazocine Overdose? (23 seconds ago)
- Could Streptomycin Sulfate cause Cellulitis? (24 seconds ago)
Recent studies :
- Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Insomnia (5 minutes ago)
Comments: I am a 61 year old female, who, after taking DESYREL / TRAZADONE 100mg per day, for 19 days, (Oct 25-Nov 13, 2014), developed a complete psychosis and was institutionalized for 4 days. I had awoken at 1am, Friday November 14, 2014 and was acting and feeling very strange, upon which my husband wisely ...
- Avodart for a 24-year old man who has Male Pattern Baldness (15 minutes ago)
Comments: my penis can't erect and my sexual interest are very low. I watch porn and my penis still can't erect
- Wellbutrin Xl, Baclofen for a 38-year old woman who has Depression, Cerebral Palsy (2 hours ago)
- Morphine Sulfate for a 40-year old man who has Pain - Back (3 hours ago)
Comments: Threw up red liquid. I threw up twice before just liquid. Threw up third time red fluid
- Prevacid, Vitamin B12 for a 47-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Burning Tongue Syndrome (3 hours ago)
- Acetaminophen for a 29-year old woman who has Pain In Jaw (3 hours ago)
Comments: Used for pain from wisdom teeth removal.
- Quasense, Bentyl, Omeprazole, Cymbalta, Lamictal for a 17-year old girl who has Birth Control, IBS, Depression, Bipolar 2 (4 hours ago)
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (5 hours ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (6 hours ago)
Comments: was in ICU on ventalator for 14 dyas , moved to regular room for 7 days not getting any better mentally
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (6 hours ago)
Comments: Increasing erectile disfunction and delayed ejaculation.
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (7 hours ago)
- Prolia for a 52-year old woman who has Proctalgia (7 hours ago)
Comments: A few hours after taking prolia, I had proctalgia fugax.
- Compare Gabapentin and Nardil for a 48-year old woman (8 hours ago)
- Omeprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Erosion (8 hours ago)
Comments: Am I not getting enough nutrition that my body needs while on omeprazole
- Lamictal for a 44-year old woman who has Depression (8 hours ago)
- Alcohol, Ibuprofen for a 21-year old woman who has Application Site Nodule, Headache (8 hours ago)
- Oxazepam for a 59-year old woman who has Insomnia (8 hours ago)
- Compare NyQuil and Pravastatin Sodium for a 48-year old woman (9 hours ago)
- Buspirone Hydrochloride, Yervoy for a 51-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Melanoma Recurrent (9 hours ago)
- Clobetasol Propionate for a 31-year old man who has Dermatitis - Allergic (9 hours ago)
Recent Q&As :
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for about 2 hours. About a week back I had gone for eye test when I had blurred vision for a day and Doctor had said that there is no problem. Doctor said that you have dry eyes, but the eye nerves looks good. Also underwent eye test when eyes were ... (1 day ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: I was on sulfasalazine for about 3 1/2 months. My stomach was upset a lot even though I took it with food. I was also quite tired. But the worse thing was, after about 6 wks I noticed my hair falling out. Since my hair is quite thick, I wasn't too alarmed but when I got hair all over my hands while ... (2 days ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma over last 3 years with much success in maintaining his counts. Suddenly in last 2 months his Mspike and light chain counts went up causing doctor to stop the Velcade treatment. He began chewing tobacco about 6 months ago. Just wondering if it ... (3 days ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach issues. My dr said to take it during a meal---not before or after, but during the meal. I have taken it for almost 2 yrs and it caused me to get very chapped lips for which I take 2mg of folic acid with the 1000 mg of sulfasalazine twice a day. ... (3 days ago)
- I am about to embark on starting roaccutane treatment but worried about the interaction of taking aciclovir with it.
I am worried about the interaction of the two drugs any advice or shares symptoms MUCH appreciated. Which were the main side effects that have been of particular concern?... There are loads, I know... But if there is a positive end result, I may be able to hand in there through the tough side effect ... (4 days ago)
- I took to tablets of meloxicam for pain in shoulder maybe pinched nerve but, my question is since it is an antiflammatory is it helping for my conjestion "common cold" it seems that after taken 2 dose
I had radiating pain in the lower shoulder area for over a year. Since I stood home with a common cold w/ congestion I thought I would take this opportunity to treat myself to a drs visit for the ongoing pulsating pain in the shoulder.
My dr. prescribed Meloxicam for my shoulder pain. Would this p ... (4 days ago)
- Can you take garcinia cambogia while taking prednisone
Answer: I have 1 kidney and i have gout and taking Uloric 40mg once a day and 1 Colcrys 3 times a week,I'm right now finishing up on Prednisone for a flare up from 4 for 3 days then 3 for 3 days then 2 for 3 days now on 2 for 3 days then i'll be on 1 for 3 days and stop is it ok to take Cialis 20mg at this ... (4 days ago)
- Could smoking marijuana once cause retinal detachment? after smoking a small amount of mj, my retina detached and i ended up having emergency surgery to mend it.
I had had laser surgery, cataract surgery much earlier--all successful. Members of my family have glaucoma and so do I. After hearing that marijuana might ease the glaucoma, I smoked one time. That night, my retina began to detach. Is there any causal relationship between the marijuana and the retin ... (4 days ago)
- Are an increase in appetite & tiredness side effects of the birth control tri-sprintec?
In the past I have taken the birth control Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and have never had any problems. I just switched to the generic brand, Tri-sprintec. I have now officially been taking Tri-Sprintec for 2 months. I recently started to notice that my appetite has increased and I've been eating A LOT more ... (5 days ago)
- Any experience or studies of vyvance (lisdexamfetamine) causing vit b12 absorbsion issues and ultimately deficiency?
Answer: Pernicious anemia and B12 deficiency is the same thing. Never heard of vyvanse affecting it but B12 issues can be triggered by a lot of things, including weight issues. It takes time for B12 to build up in your system so a week isn't long enough to judge the effectiveness of what you used as treat ... (5 days ago)
Recent reviews :
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for 7 yrs. complained of worsening muscle pain every year, but doctors all treated me for a host of other ailments. Muscle pain is a RED flag of Lipitor adverse reaction. I finally collapsed at work, spent 3 days in the hospital and told never to ... (2 days ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ... (2 days ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, instead it treats it. This study proves that the indigenous cannabinoid, anandamide, lowered aldosterone levels, and therefore would lower blood pressure (http://www.odon.uba.ar/uacad/fisiologia/docs/nuevos/expression.pdf).
For more than 15 ... (3 days ago)
- Lipitor caused gout attack.
My doctor gave me Lipitor to lower my Collestoral (240). Three days later I had lower stomach pains and the beginning of a Gout attack on my foot. I stopped taking the drug after 4 days when the full blown Gout attack came. I had been watching my diet and had not had a Gout attack for two years ( ... (4 days ago)
- Pruritus ani. and marijuana
Response: That's just silly, smoke if you want to but marijuana does not help with Pruritus Ani. That is caused by the constant irritating rubbing from toilet paper and the way to get rid of it is to wash with water(not soap) so that the skin is not irritated and the bodies natural oils are not removed. The b ... (4 days ago)
- Citalopram seizures in my 13 year old daughter
My daughter just turned 13. Her Father died last year and she was having trouble dealing with it so her doctor put her on 20 mil of citalopram once a day. She started feeling better in about a week. About 30 days later she had a severe seizure and quit breathing. I did CPR and got her breathing agai ... (5 days ago)
- Hair loss with metformin hydrochloride usage
I have been taking the drug Metformin Hydrochloride for about 5 months and definitely find that I am losing hair which is a problem I have never experienced. Always had the healthiest hair, no problems. Well, I am finding that I am losing lair significantly and feel that the manufacturer of this dru ... (5 days ago)
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ... (5 days ago)
- Psoriasis and flomax
I have been on Flomax for 4 years now and have been having a sore ulcerated mouth for about 3 years off and on. About six months ago I developed psoriasis on my scalp and have been using different medications described by my doctor.
Then three months ago I got a patch on my leg. I started looking ... (5 days ago)
- 3 strong drugs together against neuropathic pain
Neuropathic pain debuted when I was 24, now I'm 50. Received diagnosed with Ehler-Danlos syndrome (EDS), joint hypermobility type, when I was 35 years old. So it can take some time to get a diagnose. And as EDS-patient I do not belong to any clinic. Orthopedics says that EDS is not orthopedic, rheum ... (5 days ago)
Recent mobile support groups :