Recent searches :
Sumatriptan; Naproxen Sodium
Cambogia Gummi Guta
Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition Insomnia Type
Recent updates :
Recent studies :
- Indapamide for a 71-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure (40 minutes ago)
- Lipitor, Xalatan, Armour Thyroid, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Minocycline Hydrochloride for a 58-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Glaucoma, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Eczema (47 minutes ago)
- Compare Symbicort and Advair Diskus 100/50 for a 30-year old man (2 hours ago)
- Amlodipine, Metformin, Gliclazide for a 44-year old woman who has Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (3 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 28-year old woman who has Acne Vulgaris (5 hours ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 33-year old woman who has Depression (5 hours ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Hydroxyzine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Amphetamine Salt Combo for a 42-year old woman who has Depression, Anxiety And Stress, Depression, Anxiety,and Sleep, ADDH (5 hours ago)
- Cymbalta, Rebif for a 30-year old woman who has Neuropathic Pain, Multiple Sclerosis (5 hours ago)
- Adderall 20 for a 28-year old man who has ADDH (6 hours ago)
- Tecfidera for a 62-year old man who has MS (8 hours ago)
- Keppra for a 65-year old man who has Seizures (8 hours ago)
- Doxycycline, Depo-testosterone, Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate for a 36-year old man who has Acne Vulgaris, Low Testosterone , Pain (8 hours ago)
- B Complex Vitamin for a 30-year old man who has Ciprofloxacin (8 hours ago)
- Gravol, Zopiclone for a 36-year old man who has Nausea, Insomnia (10 hours ago)
- Clarithromycin for a 52-year old woman who has Sinusitis (11 hours ago)
- Trilipix for a 48-year old woman who has Lower Cholesterol (11 hours ago)
- Bupropion Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Januvia, Metformin, Gabapentin, Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fenofibrate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 44-year old man who has Depression, High Blood Sugar, Nerve Pain, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure (11 hours ago)
- Amoxicillin for a 69-year old woman who has Sick Feeling, But No Fever, Nausea, Body Aches (11 hours ago)
- Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Dulera, Lorazepam, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Naproxen, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 66-year old man who has COPD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome, Pain, High Blood Pressure (11 hours ago)
- Vimpat for a 36-year old woman who has Seizures (11 hours ago)
- Focalin Xr for a 17-year old boy who has ADHD (12 hours ago)
- Levonorgestrel for a 20-year old woman who has Emergency Contraception (13 hours ago)
- Pristiq for a 21-year old woman who has Depression (14 hours ago)
- Implanon, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Birth Control, Depression (14 hours ago)
- Vandazole, Ultram, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Benicar Hct, Topiramate, Baclofen, Mirapex, Spironolactone, Pristiq, Estradiol for a 66-year old woman who has Vaginitis Bacterial, Leg Pain, Heart Attack, Acid Reflux, Allergic Sinusitis, High Blood Pressure, Migraine Without Aura, Cough, Restless Leg Syndrome, Potassium - Low, Depression, Hormone Level Abnormal (15 hours ago)
- Ramipril for a 25-year old man who has High Blood Pressure (15 hours ago)
- Adderall Xr 20 for a 30-year old man who has ADHD (15 hours ago)
- Compare Wellbutrin and Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 66-year old woman (15 hours ago)
- Levonorgestrel for a 16-year old girl who has Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive (15 hours ago)
- Pulmicort Flexhaler, Albuterol, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Paxil for a 41-year old woman who has Asthma, Asthmatic Crisis, Allergic Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder (15 hours ago)
- Nexplanon for a 26-year old woman who has Birth Control (15 hours ago)
- Augmentin '250', Amoxil for a 50-year old man who has Infection (16 hours ago)
- Cyclosporine for a 47-year old woman who has Myelodysplastic Syndrome (16 hours ago)
- Restasis for a 66-year old woman who has Eyes - Dry (16 hours ago)
- Indocin for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol (16 hours ago)
- Xarelto for a 65-year old man who has Anticoagulation Drug Level (17 hours ago)
- Vyvanse for a 47-year old man who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity (18 hours ago)
- Plavix, Ativan for a 54-year old woman who has Factor V Leiden Mutation, Anxiety Disorder (18 hours ago)
- Warfarin Sodium for a 67-year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (18 hours ago)
- Atenolol for a 59-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure (18 hours ago)
- Femara, Neurontin, Synthroid, Seroquel, Topamax, Opana Er for a 52-year old woman who has Cancer - Breast, Neuropathy, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain (18 hours ago)
- Claritin-d 24 Hour, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Sinus Pain, Depression (18 hours ago)
- Azithromycin for a 18-year old girl who has Infection - Ear (18 hours ago)
- Clonidine, Femara, Neurontin, Synthroid, Seroquel, Topamax, Opana Er for a 52-year old woman who has Hot Flashes, Cancer - Breast, Neuropathy, Hypothyroidism Postoperative, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain (18 hours ago)
- Biotin for a 67-year old woman who has Hair Loss In Women (19 hours ago)
- Colloidal Silver, Oregon-Grape for a 38-year old woman who has Renal Pain, Rectal Bleeding (19 hours ago)
- Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 22-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism (20 hours ago)
- Gabapentin, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 63-year old woman who has Pain - Back, Depression (20 hours ago)
- Aspirin, Flonase, Sertraline, Lovastatin, Atenolol, Symbicort for a 65-year old man who has Heart Disease, Allergic Rhinitis, Anxiety, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Acute Bronchitis (20 hours ago)
- Baclofen, Copaxone for a 43-year old woman who has Spasticity, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis (20 hours ago)
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Spondylosis (21 hours ago)
- Acetylcysteine for a 49-year old man who has Nervous System Disorder (21 hours ago)
- Depo-testosterone for a 60-year old man who has Hypogonadism Male (21 hours ago)
- Estradiol, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Primidone for a 54-year old woman who has Hormone Level Abnormal, Depression, Essential Tremor (22 hours ago)
- Nicotine Polacrilex for a 37-year old woman who has Quit Smoking (24 hours ago)
- Enjuvia, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 45-year old woman who has Hormone Therapy, Leg Swelling (24 hours ago)
Recent user comments :
- Although I am now 65 and I have been taking 3000 mg of Keppra every day for the past 4 years since my seizure, I have experienced a diminished libido and an even more absence of erections. I am in fairly good condition for my age and prior to this medication I have never had any sexual issues in the ... (8 hours ago)
- started on 15th Sep2014 with mild Fever, running/congested nose, body ache.
Diagnoised as Thypoid on 29Sep 2014, took cefixime+afloxacin tablet for three days.
Moved on to Ciproflaxcin I V, then Afloxacin, after all these no improvement found.
Now increased fever 102'F, heavy body pain, chilled p ... (8 hours ago)
- I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism in Sept. 2012 after 6 yrs. of taking Tramadol 50mg. I had gotten it under control using Red Yeast Rice 200mg 3 times a day, Niacin, and Multi-vitamin with iodine. I was told to eat more fish and add iodized salt to my diet which I had done. Then after starting t ... (12 hours ago)
- I take other meds but have for a long time. Warfarin is the only new drug I am on and still trying to get to a therapeutic level. I got a UTI a few weeks ago, was treated and when finished, after a couple of days it came back. They said wrong drug so put on Bactrim. Took if for 6 days and full o ... (18 hours ago)
- Please tell me if any of these drugs cause problems with opana that I have just been put on by a new dr instead of the ms contin the oncologist had me pn for the past 8 years but the new pain management is scared that is too addicting even though I have been on it that long with no problems. Thank y ... (18 hours ago)
- After going to Cabo San Lucas four years ago I developed diarrhea, new food sensitivities and mouth sores. No tests were conclusive. Then two years ago I had to have an emergency appendectomy. Two springs ago I developed a "fistula" that created an abscess that went from my rectum to my perineum. La ... (19 hours ago)
- Started with spasticity, in my legs about 5 months ago, now I have had physical therapy, and have developed intense heel pain for last 4 months. Dr's and nurses just keep telling me to use the baclofen and if needed a cane. (20 hours ago)
- I´ve developed adenoiditis while taking Nicotinell 2mg a nicotine gum. I´ve had in the past adenoiditis episodes coincident with e-cig that´s why I gave up of e-cigs. After a year free from adenoiditis I turned to nicotine gums to quit smoking. I was not expecting to have adenoiditis with nicotin ... (24 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups :
Popular mobile support groups:
Recent Q&As :
- I started garcinia 3 days ago i got sick yesterday with a cold and when i just blew my nose there was blood. how to do i treat myself? i will no longer be taking the garcini.
I've been taking Garcinia for 3 days got sick yesterday with a cold now my nosebled I belive by Garcinia ... (8 hours ago)
- Hashimotos and compictaions
Type 2 Diabetic last 5 plus years, better part of last 7 years have had ( Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness), taking most of the normal blood sugar meds, thyroid meds , had both hands carpal tunnel released , both elbows ulnar nerve released ( last surgery 8/04/2014 , still out of ... (11 hours ago)
- Did you notice an immediate change in stamina and feelings of depression useing combination of losartan 50mg x2 and bupropion
This is a new drug for me combined with Lexapro and i take it in the AM. I have since felt more dpressed , active bowel movements, and fatigue almost like being drugged. ... (17 hours ago)
- I have type ii dm, last year in april i had a thromboletic strok with complete (r) hemiplegia. ii was prescribbed with tab. metronidazole 400 mg every 8 hours plus cap. fluclxacillin 1 gm every 6 ho
I'm feeling diziness in my head and numbness and somekind of burning sensation in my lower extremities. What I shall do now??? ... (1 day ago)
- 40 year female, unconcious for 4 hour and she was taking metformin. what is the probable.diagnosis?? lactis acidosis or hyper osmolar non ketotic coma??
Answer: Diabetic coma. Metformin in counteracts insulin and or glucophage. (1 day ago)
- Does truvada cause rash in non-hiv patients?
Developed rash on day 10 of TRUVADA. Extremely scared as this side effects only effects those with existing HIV. On PEP now. ... (2 days ago)
- May iuuse viagra after a hemorrhagic stroke ?
I had a hemmorhagic stroke in March 2014 and wonder if I may safely use Viagra ... (2 days ago)
- I have chladmydia in my eye,,doctor has given me a single dose 1 gram of azithromycin,,however im a carrier of hep c,,should i take this medicine
I have gotten chladmydia bot genatally and its in my eye,,i have been a carrier of hep c for a long time,,my doctor has given me a single dose of azithromycin at 1 gram,,im afariad this may lead to liver failure,,anyone know ... (2 days ago)
- Does medical marijuana help with the symptoms of dermamytisios better than regular medication
Junior rheumatoid arthritis
information in the joints
pain in the neck arms back hips and knees ... (2 days ago)
- Can i get constipation from plavix several months down the road?
Doctor put me on Plavix to reduce Cholesterol. What I think happened was several months later after starting, I got bad constipation from the drug. Doctor can't understand - it sounds like he thinks the side effects should have happened when I started the med and to have this kind of side effect la ... (3 days ago)
- Does nexplanon have nickel in it?
I have a severe nickel allergy and I have epilepsy. I am considering explain to reduce periodes since my seizures are worse that time of the month. I need to know if nexplanon has nickel because I need to avoid it if it does. ... (4 days ago)
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ... (4 days ago)
- Propranolo & pregabalin - do they produce heart troubles? my meds mix has
Being on zopiclone 75mg (sleep med) gave me terrible poly/firbomyalgia, which I was then prescrbed pregabalin to aleviate pains and anxiety, and the propranolo to help with the same. On day one of propranolo I had a medium heart attack like event, within 24hrs had a large attack and became hospitali ... (5 days ago)
- Can amphotericin make nexavar less effective?
Our son failed to achieve remission after the inducation and then subsequent consolidation phases of treatment for AML The second attempt failed as well. Since then he began to take Nexavar 200mg X 2 BID for the flt3 gene mutation and experienced dramatic results immediately. Blasts cells dropped ... (5 days ago)
- Has anyone been diagnosed with hpv while taking cimzia
i have been taking cimzia for about 1yr all of a sudden 1 day i have a crazy burning throat and blisters in my mouth only to find i have hpv have not been sexully active for 5 yrs....my dr insist i keep getting my injections but my other physcians say no....o confused and irritated ... (5 days ago)
- Have been on suboxone strips almost a year. i have just recently since yesterday got sick i have strep throat and my throat is really hurting and i can't even speak today. can i still take my strips?
Answer: Yes, you can still take your strips. The only reasons you wouldn't want to take them is if your on other drugs or weight loss drugs. (6 days ago)
- Reoccurring ovarian remnants? is there another answer?
Answer: You should ask for Visane. It's a one daily pill and it controls any new scar tissue from forming.
I have been managing my endo for 3 years now on it. It really is extraordinary.
Good luck! (6 days ago)
- What are effects of psychiatric medications on milk thistle?
I have schizophrenia and I take all the modern drugs to combat - including haldol, risperidone, and generic seroquel. I was just wondering because of a bloated stomach would milk thistle interact with these medications. I just heard it was good for you. 'educated theory', non-publicized by me, both ... (6 days ago)
- Can you take norco while taking garcinia cambogia?
Is it ok to take garcinia cambogia while taking norco? ... (7 days ago)
- Could prilosec cause an elevated blood sugar
I've been on Prilosec for about 1 month & my blood sugars have been elevated starting shortly after I started on it. could Prilosec be causing it? Nothing else has changed with my meds or lifestyle. ... (7 days ago)
Recent reviews :
- Numbness between toes
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ... (7 hours ago)
- Naproxin reaction severe
My partner was given Naproxin for back pain, after taking the reccommended dose of 2 per day for about 10 days he had a severe reaction. It started off with what looked like insect bites on his torso and arms, within half an hour, these had turned into huge welps that were blending together, He look ... (12 hours ago)
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ... (20 hours ago)
- Loss of taste and smell from taking benadryl
I went to an ENT had a CT scan and found nothing wrong with my sinuses after I lost my sense of taste n smell. i learned to live with it for almost 3 years. I searched the net and found nothing until now. I was having other medical issues and had to quit taking all meds and I started to get my smell ... (1 day ago)
- Skin burn feeling and heart racing
On day 12 of taking the Prilosec I started to feel like I had a terrible sunburn on my arms and legs, it progressively got worse over the next 24 hrs and included intermittent extremely rapid heart rate. ... (2 days ago)
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ... (2 days ago)
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding ... (3 days ago)
- High blood pressure - find the right medication
Response: I got mixed up this morning and took my meds twice, I took Losartin 50 mg, felodipine 10mg, and dexilant 60 mg, I am feeling very week, do I need to be concerned or will it pass if I rest. ... (3 days ago)
- Clarithromycin hallucinations and nightmares.
Auditory hallucinations, nightmares and delirium more so at night. ... (3 days ago)
- Weight loss associated with flomax within the last 10 years.
I have been taking flomax for approx. 10 yrs.I was then & still is very active
I exercise for one HR.every morning (5 days a week)walk for 2 miles every day,
ride my bike occasionlly,I am now 82 yrs.old.My problem is "weight loss".
I'm 5'9" tall,I weighed 175 lbs.when I first started to take Flom ... (4 days ago)
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
Response: I have been put on topomax twice and both times became aggressive and angry. I also had thoughts of murdering people. Everything was worse when I got hot. I reported it to my doctors each time. They told me never to take it again. One of the two also revealed to me that the woman in Texas that kille ... (5 days ago)
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ... (5 days ago)
- Prednisone induced cushing's syndrome
Prescribed Prednisone 20mg twice daily. Took for six weeks and developed weaken muscles and swollen face. Was hospitalized and informed I had severe Cushing's Syndrome. Host of problems included glucose over 400, inflammed pancreas, triglycerides over 4,000 and vision problems. Muscles were wast ... (6 days ago)
- Synthroid and breast enlargement
I have went from a B-C cup size to a D cup in the past 8-9 months. ... (6 days ago)
- Nightmare on lyrica st.
r.knee revision 3rd.and last time due from Mersa infection and blood clot left me 1 1/2 shorter on r. Leg. Lost a lot of nerves in foot lower r. Leg.bulging disc was from falling from knee revision and for 9 months had no knee and on crutches.had lots of falls and blew out lower back. Put me on lyri ... (1 week ago)
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning. ... (1 week ago)
- Adverse affects from methadone hydrochloride
I have been taking methodone hydrochloride for 5 years.I have been diagnosed with t cell lymphoma.Ihave read many reports online regarding the connection between methadone hydrochloride and t cell lymphoma.Ineed a attorney to help me.If anyone can get me the name and number of someone that can help ... (1 week ago)
- Weight loss taking lipitor
Did not want to take Lipitor heard a lot about it dr made me I weighed 164 was on Lipitor for 2years lost down to 132 and still losing how do I regain some weight back I look horrible ... (1 week ago)
- Pilocarpine causing bloody urine
I had been taking one pill at night before bed. I was supposed to get up to 4 per day. After about one month, I increased to 2 per day with the second one at dinner. After two days, I woke up at 4:00 am with extreme urgency and pain upon urinating with bloody urine. I called a nurse line and they su ... (1 week ago)
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ... (1 week ago)