eHealthMe.com enables people to find out what patients like me (same gender, age, conditions) reported their drugs since 1977 till to date, and connect with each other.
Our original studies have been used by 200+ peer-reviewed medical journals.
We are also featured on
and VentureBeat. At this moment, healthcare professionals and patients can research 356 million outcomes of drugs, vitamins and supplements.
61 million people have studied on eHealthMe.
What's more, you can connect with patients like you constantly and securely in a mobile support group. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Recent searches :
Aging Changes In Hair And Nails
Myasthenia Gravis Aggravated
Recent updates :
Recent studies :
- Phenergan, Mirtazapine, Cannabis for a 31-year old man who has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Depression - Chronic (8 minutes ago)
- Compare Enoxaparin Sodium and Heparin for a 65-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Oxycodone for a 49-year old woman who has Breast Cancer (2 hours ago)
- Yasmin for a 25-year old woman who has Birth Control (2 hours ago)
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Norco, Gabapentin for a 52-year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity, Degenerative Disc, Chiari (3 hours ago)
- Cymbalta for a 50-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (3 hours ago)
- Ciprofloxacin for a 57-year old woman who has Bladder Infection (3 hours ago)
- Compare Baclofen and Gabapentin and Suboxone for a 33-year old woman (4 hours ago)
- Compare Buspar and Lexapro for a 32-year old man (5 hours ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 4, Paxil, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Xanax, Ambien for a 43-year old woman who has Back Pain, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Panic Attacks, Insomnia (5 hours ago)
- Lisinopril, Simvastatin for a 71-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol (5 hours ago)
- Compare Methamphetamine Hydrochloride and Percocet for a 15-year old girl (5 hours ago)
- Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin for a 51-year old woman who has Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Vitamin B12 Deficiency (6 hours ago)
- Simvastatin for a 59-year old man who has Total Cholesterol (6 hours ago)
- Compare Lipitor and Myrbetriq and Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 56-year old woman (6 hours ago)
- Daytrana for a 13-year old girl who has ADHD (6 hours ago)
- Topiramate for a 36-year old woman who has Necrolytic Migratory Erythema (6 hours ago)
- Flonase for a 48-year old man who has Allergies (7 hours ago)
- Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 35-year old woman who has Acne, Neuralgia (7 hours ago)
- Synthroid, Plaquenil for a 49-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Autoimmune Disorder (7 hours ago)
- Montelukast Sodium, Zyrtec Allergy for a 20-year old woman who has Asthma, Allergies (8 hours ago)
- Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium for a 2-year old boy who has Infection - Ear (8 hours ago)
- Sertraline, Adderall for a 9-year old boy who has Anxiety Disorder, Atypical Attention Deficit Syndrome (9 hours ago)
- Cephalexin for a 38-year old woman who has UTI (9 hours ago)
- Lisinopril, Pioglitazone Hydrochloride, Metformin for a 67-year old man who has Blood Pressure, Diabetes (13 hours ago)
- Ketamine Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (18 hours ago)
- Risperidone for a 34-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder (19 hours ago)
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Glipizide, Levemir for a 57-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, Diabetes (20 hours ago)
- Compare Mucinex Dm and Warfarin Sodium for a 80-year old man (20 hours ago)
- Carac for a 35-year old woman who has Actinic Keratosis (20 hours ago)
- Compare Lansoprazole and Nexium and Rabeprazole and Famotidine for a 65-year old man (21 hours ago)
- Compare Fluoxetine and Microgestin 1.5/30 for a 46-year old woman (21 hours ago)
- Compare Loratadine and Intelence for a 78-year old man (21 hours ago)
- Mycophenolate Mofetil for a 59-year old woman who has Uveitis (22 hours ago)
- Ranitidine, Tiazac for a 70-year old man who has Heartburn - Chronic, Atrial Fibrillation (22 hours ago)
- Clomid for a 21-year old woman who has Infertility (22 hours ago)
- Codeine, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Hydroxocobalamin, Trimethoprim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman who has Pain - Joints, Pain - Back And Head Aches, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Urine Infection, Palpitations And Increased Heart Rate, Heart Burn, Depression And Anxiety (24 hours ago)
- Compare Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and Meloxicam for a 40-year old woman (24 hours ago)
Recent conversations in support groups:
- Hello, I was diagnosed with RA last year after having 4 surgeries, carpel tunnel, achilles tendon and removal of a cyst due to my carpal tunnel surgeries. I am 54 years old, work every day as a machine operator, so sometimes my job is pretty physically demanding. I dont know the positive effects the ...
- I am 41. My GI says my two bouts of ischemic colitis were caused by my Mirena. My other doctors say no. Is there a link?
- I stopped taking lisinopril about 4 weeks ago (10 mg daily for a little over a year), and 5 days ago I started to feel lightheaded. Bouts of anxiety accompany this feeling, something I've never felt before. I'm kind of losing my mind. So, here I am.
- Am take Alfuzosin which is a muscle relaxant used for BPH.
Is it possible for Alfuzosin to cause a heart murmur becuase it relaxes the heart muscle?
- I've had 10 attacks of what I've just now found out to be dystonia (I thought they were seizures) from lamictal in the past 4 years, 7 of them happening in 2011. I've been on lamictal (lamotrigine) for the last 10 years and am FINALLY being weaned off, from 400mg/day. I hope there are people in this ...
- I have been taking Adderall and Androgel since May 2011(4 years now) and am in a huge slump. Tired constantly, never wanting to work out anymore, no drive at all. Along with rotator cuff injury, muscle spasms in the back, sleep issues, numbness in limbs with any amount of sugaring diet... loss of ...
- Just started Advair 100/50 and noticing lots of mucas and sweating. I was on it 10 years ago but stopped taking it because I thought I felt better. My lung feel clear since starting and I can breath better but the sweating is really strange to me this time around.
- Hi everyone! I posted a question a couple days ago and didn't introduce myself. So I thought I would take the time to do so now. I'm a 54 yr old female who has a myriad of problems. The biggest being doctors who don't listen or bother with my chart. Case in point, if my gastro had looked he would ha ...
- Took Terazosin for 2 years. Had ankle swelling which disappeared when discontinued the medicine.
- I have been taking Lotrel since November 2013 and had to see my cardiologist for possible A-V Block
Recent Q&As (Answered/Unanswered) :
Recent reviews (Reviews) :
- Please i just want someone to talk to.. i have nowhere else to turn
Response: Dear Luke,
I am so very very sorry to hear about your sister. I don't know how it must feel..only you can know the horror and pain of it. DON'T blame yourself. If you had the power you would have stopped it. You didn't agree with the act.You tried. You were 18 then, only a child. I look ... (1 day ago)
- Miralax injured my child
My son was diagnosed with relfux as an infant. He was hospitalized with Salmonella at 16 months. Shortly after he was diagnosed with IgA deficiency and gluten intolerance, suspected celiac. At 4, he was diagnosed with Megacolon by the head of Pediatric Gastroenterology at UVA and was put on a Mir ... (2 days ago)
- Celebrex causing dry eye
I have been taking Celebrex for years For pain. I believe it causes my dry eye. Was treated for corneal ulceration a few years ago, but never found out cause and have been using Systane drops for dry eyes ever since, with relief. Last month, I was off work for a 3 weeks, so I skipped the celebrex th ... (3 days ago)
- After drinking betecol(yogur including phytosterol) , eyedry occur
I am youg but my cholesterol level is high, specificaly LDL is very High(201)
So i tried drinking BENECOL(sort of yogurt including Phytosterol) and then LDL decrease to 131. It was amazing. but i suffered dry eye. This symptom is very serious. ... (3 days ago)
- Irregular heartbeat with duexis
I went to my podiatrist for heel spur pain in both feet. He prescribed Duexis for three months. I began having severe palpitations after 1 week of taking this drug, 800mg, three times a day. ... (4 days ago)