Recent searches :
Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Stage Iiib
Recent updates :
Recent studies :
- Doxylamine Succinate for a 16-year old girl who has Insomnia (8 minutes ago)
- Sotret for a 27-year old man who has Acne (9 minutes ago)
- Vardenafil Hydrochloride for a 60-year old man who has ED (1 hour ago)
- Atenolol for a 65-year old woman who has Hypertension - Essential (1 hour ago)
- Co-codamol for a 46-year old woman who has Movement Disorder (2 hours ago)
- Levofloxacin for a 63-year old woman who has Koch's Spine (misdiagnosed) (3 hours ago)
- Advair Diskus 250/50, Azithromycin for a 36-year old woman who has Viral Pneumonia (4 hours ago)
- Bupropion Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Baclofen, Atenolol, Levothyroxine Sodium, Topamax for a 34-year old man who has Quit Smoking, Complicated Migraine, Tension, Hypothyroidism (6 hours ago)
- Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 58-year old woman who has Skull And Neck Pain, Helps Me Sleep, Reactive Arthritis (8 hours ago)
- Prozac for a 65-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (8 hours ago)
- Metformin, Spironolactone for a 38-year old woman who has PCOS (8 hours ago)
- Pentasa for a 29-year old woman who has Chronic Lyme Disease (8 hours ago)
- Xanax, Zoloft for a 50-year old woman who has Depression (8 hours ago)
- Levofloxacin for a 53-year old woman who has Sinusitis Chronic (9 hours ago)
- Compare Humira and Cimzia for a 30-year old woman (9 hours ago)
- Oxycontin for a 63-year old woman who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (10 hours ago)
- Maxalt, Lexapro for a 42-year old woman who has Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety Disorder (10 hours ago)
- Claritin for a 38-year old woman who has Seasonal Allergy (10 hours ago)
- Dexamethasone for a 62-year old woman who has Poison Oak (11 hours ago)
- Copaxone for a 40-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis (11 hours ago)
- Voltaren for a 60-year old woman who has Arthritis (11 hours ago)
- Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent for a 67-year old man who has COPD (11 hours ago)
- Humira for a 43-year old woman who has Ankylosing Spondylitis (11 hours ago)
- Melatonin, Neurontin, 5 HTP, Simvastatin, Flexeril for a 42-year old woman who has Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Fibromyalgia, Sleeplessness, High Blood Cholesterol (12 hours ago)
- Aczone, Claritin, Bactrim for a 41-year old woman who has Acne Rosacea, Allergies (12 hours ago)
- Potassium, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 44-year old woman who has High Arch (12 hours ago)
- Flexeril, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Simvastatin, Metformin for a 72-year old man who has Pain - Shoulder, Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (12 hours ago)
- Lamictal, Fetzima, Latuda for a 27-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder (12 hours ago)
- Zopiclone for a 19-year old girl who has Insomnia (12 hours ago)
- Compare Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide and Irbesartan Hydrochlorothiazide and Eprosartan Mesylate and Candesartan Cilexetil And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 53-year old woman (13 hours ago)
- Depakene, Topamax, Seroquel, Ativan, Synthroid, Keppra, Vimpat, Valium, Dulcolax for a 53-year old woman who has Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety, Constipation (13 hours ago)
- Premarin for a 39-year old woman who has Hysterectomy (13 hours ago)
- Candesartan Cilexetil for a 61-year old man who has High Blood Pressure (13 hours ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Zoloft for a 38-year old woman who has Anaemia, Health, Anxiety Disorder (13 hours ago)
- Crestor for a 53-year old woman who has Neuropathy (13 hours ago)
- Neurontin for a 57-year old woman who has Overactive Bladder (13 hours ago)
- Zopiclone for a 46-year old woman who has Insomnia (14 hours ago)
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Celebrex, Cymbalta, Remicade for a 43-year old woman who has Rapid Heart Beat, Fibromyalgia, Ankylosing Spondylitis (14 hours ago)
- Lisinopril, Coreg for a 48-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure (14 hours ago)
- Atenolol for a 74-year old woman who has Hypertension (14 hours ago)
- Melatonin, Effexor Xr, Dilantin-125 for a 28-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Seizure - Grand Mal (14 hours ago)
- Fenofibrate, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril, Metformin for a 46-year old man who has Blood Triglycerides Abnormal, Hypertension, Diabetes (14 hours ago)
- Vitamin B6 for a 14-year old boy who has Autism (15 hours ago)
- Trazodone Hydrochloride, Suboxone, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fluoxetine, Adderall for a 38-year old woman who has Insomnia, Pain Management, Hypothyroidism, Depression, ADHD (15 hours ago)
- Ativan for a 39-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder (15 hours ago)
- Oxycodone for a 44-year old woman who has Pain In Limb (15 hours ago)
- Mirena for a 30-year old woman who has Birth Control (16 hours ago)
- Enbrel for a 58-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (16 hours ago)
- Aspirin for a 30-year old man who has Headache (16 hours ago)
- Complera for a 35-year old man who has HIV (17 hours ago)
- Testosterone Cypionate for a 51-year old man who has Calcium Deficiency (17 hours ago)
- Rhus Tox for a 41-year old woman who has Poison Ivy - Oak - Sumac Rash (17 hours ago)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 47-year old woman who has Herniated Intervertebral Disk (18 hours ago)
- Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 42-year old woman who has Hypertension, Low Thyroid (18 hours ago)
- Nexium for a 38-year old man who has GERD (18 hours ago)
- Spironolactone, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Potassium Iodide, Iodine, Armour Thyroid, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Saw Palmetto, Cabbage, Broccoli, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium D - Glucarate for a 51-year old woman who has Water Retention, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Vitamin D Decreased, Thyroid Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Joint Injury, Dihydrotestosterone Increased, Hormone Level Abnormal, Estrogen Overdose (18 hours ago)
- Celexa for a 28-year old woman who has Depression (19 hours ago)
- Vitamin D, Aspirin, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Irbesartan, Metformin, Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has AAT Deficiency, Previous Dvt, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Depression (19 hours ago)
- Ritalin La for a 13-year old girl who has ADD (19 hours ago)
- Lipitor for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol (19 hours ago)
- Vitamin A, Fish Oil, Clarinex, Vitamin D, Paxil Cr for a 60-year old woman who has Health, Cholesterol, Alergy, Insuffincencty, Anciety (19 hours ago)
- Cefaclor, Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a 4-year old girl who has Rhinitis, Allergic Rhinitis (20 hours ago)
- Asacol for a 65-year old woman who has Ulcerative Colitis (21 hours ago)
- Aldactone for a 20-year old man who has Fluid Retention (22 hours ago)
- Lorazepam for a 38-year old woman who has Anxiety And Stress (22 hours ago)
- Folate, Prednisone for a 40-year old woman who has Pregnancy, Natural Killer-cell Leukaemia (22 hours ago)
- HCTZ for a 59-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure (23 hours ago)
- Pristiq for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety (24 hours ago)
Recent user comments :
- Doxylamine succinate makes me very lethargic the next day. It makes it even harder to get out of bed in the morning than when I slept poorly, even if i got sufficient sleep. If I take 2 (which is a higher but still safe dose for the tablets I use) it takes a lot to even get up off the couch. It make ... (8 minutes ago)
- Patient was in constant pain with no ability to move (wasn't even able to pick a glass of water). No supplements were given while on Levofloxacin and inspite of family questioning the high dosage for an unconfirmed Koch's spine diagnosis, patient was prescribed 750mgs of Levoflox twice a day; making ... (3 hours ago)
- My muscle tone started diminishing, had changes in skin..thinner, uneven tone. weakness. heaviness in body, weight gain only around middle, fatigue, weak grip, lose balance sometimes, funny feeling in stomack and chest, panic like attacks, but it's not panic attacks all the time, swollen face and fa ... (13 hours ago)
- Take Rhus Tox daily to diminish sensitivity to/severity of exposure to poison ivy either through direct contact with plant or secondary contact through transfer of urushiol from contaminated surfaces/pets.
Moderately effective - reduces intensity of symptoms (itching and blistering seem more mild ... (17 hours ago)
- Also utilizing testosterone pellet therapy for low testosterone. Had colonoscopy today, gastroenterologist said melanosis of colon could be from drinking herbal tea. Everything I have read relates to laxative abuse, senna use etc. Do not use laxatives and the only herbal tea I drink is a roibus t ... (19 hours ago)
Recent updated mobile support groups :
Recent Q&As :
- I have developed a sudden intolerance to alcohol...just wanted to know can it be due to an antabuse given to me on the sly???
Answer: Not possible. Antabuse needs to build up in your system before it's effective. That's why the initial doses are high. A sudden intolerance would not result with someone slipping you a dose... they'd need to do it lots over days, without booze in between.
See your doctor! And take care. ... (18 minutes ago)
- I fell into a dought hole now i can not aford my medicne
I HAD TO DROP ONE INS. FOR ANOTHER BECAUSE I COULD NOT AFFORD THE BLUE CROSS AND MED-CARE I WAS PAYING $704 MONTH AND I'M DISABLE ,BUT WE TRYED TO DO THIS BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I HAD MED-CARE I FELL INTO THE HOLE AND IM STILL PAYING FOR THAT MESS OF $9000 ON A CREDIT CARD. I FOUND THIS NEW INS. TRA ... (9 hours ago)
- Does anyone have type 1 diabetes and gastropresis experiencing leg, ankle, foot and/or face swelling? i am wondering if it could be caused by vitamin deficiency?
I was diaganosed with Gastroparesis about 4 1/2 years ago and have had flare ups off and on. But i had a bad one this last December and my stomach and body aren't recovering very well. I am 29 and was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when i turned 21. For the past couple of months my legs, ankles, fee ... (10 hours ago)
- For those who have hair loss after botox, female, in your 50's, has it returned?
Answer: Attention Ju1
I am around the same age, I have hairloss and I am wondering if it's thyroid related. Not sure if the timing coincided with my 1st botox, possibly. It could be, but I don't know enough about botox and side effects, it's not well documented. Ask your Doc to check your Free T3 and f ... (18 hours ago)
- Does anyone else (besides me) get 'good energy' from taking acetaminophen 325mg ?
30 minutes after taking one 10mg Vicodin (Hydrocodone)and 325 mg Acetaminophen I get a gradual increase of energy which lasts up to 2 hours. I like this effect because I have COPD and degenerative disk disease and the energy allows me to get more accomplished on my daily 'to-do' list than if I hadn' ... (19 hours ago)
- Has anyone ever had numbness in the feet that was caused by taking asacol, and did anyone ever find out that it somehow blocks the absorption of vitamin b in some way?
I have had some numbness in my right foot for a long time due to a broken foot that was set wrong and now sits in my shoes strangely, causing some pain and numbness and swelling. However, recently I've had some numbness in my left foot. After seeing a neurologist on a different matter, she indicat ... (21 hours ago)
- Any one with lithium tremors recover after reduction of dosage?
Answer: Hello Susan, I wanted to share my experience in case you have not found any answers yet. I was diagnosed 10 years ago with BiPolar at age 42. It took about 5 years to find a drug regimen that worked. Coincidentally, the "gold standard" Lithium (I can only used brand name Lithobid) was the last m ... (22 hours ago)
Recent reviews :
- Dementia from lyrica?
I am a 50 year old female. I take 300mg lyrics a day.recently I have no short term memory stomach problems the left side of my face is numb 95% of the time but the head attacks are only down to once or twice a week .memory loss or the worse pain ever?I'd rather give birth.not a good trade off.are ot ... (41 minutes ago)
- Ear pain from allopurinol 100mg
I have checked my uric acid level in the evening of my second day of taking Allopurinol it was 11.7mg before going to bed.
I woke up alot better, not really any pain. No pain in ear and no pain in feet etc...
I took my 1 tablet allopurinol 100mg and 1 tablet arcoxia.
I check my uric acid lev ... (2 hours ago)
- Ear pain from allopurinol 100mg
I have just been prescribed 100mg Allopurinol.
1 a day.
I am in my second day of taking these tablets.
I have begun to get get a sudden pain in my ear.
I have never in all my years have ever had such a pain.
I know the only change that has happened around me is taking these tablets.
I have sto ... (17 hours ago)
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ... (18 hours ago)
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
Response: Wow i am extremely sorry for your loss. No parent should ever have to bury their child.
I agree with the other posters that it all just became too much for him to handle. Who knows, perhaps there were some hidden issues he was not sharing with anyone. Medicine is evil and personally i prefer the ... (19 hours ago)
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ... (21 hours ago)
- Duexis and hullinications seeing things that dont exist and the feeling of something touching me
after 30 days of taking dexuis I started to have hallunications of people following me and touching me.... ... (23 hours ago)