Recent updates :
- Reclast, Benztropine Mesylate drug interactions (2 seconds ago)
- Rythmol Sr, Folate drug interactions (4 seconds ago)
- Zolpidem, Combivir drug interactions (5 seconds ago)
- Could Alprazolam cause Abscess? (6 seconds ago)
Summary: Abscess is found among people who take Alprazolam, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Coumadin, and have Anxiety.
- Red Root, Kariva drug interactions (8 seconds ago)
- Carboplatin, Wellbutrin Sr drug interactions (10 seconds ago)
- Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, Levlite drug interactions (11 seconds ago)
- Could Clonazepam cause Diastolic Hypotension? (12 seconds ago)
- Premasol 10% In Plastic Container, Serzone drug interactions (13 seconds ago)
- Depakote Er, Gelnique drug interactions (15 seconds ago)
- Could Celexa cause Athlete's Foot? (16 seconds ago)
Summary: Athlete's foot is found among people who take Celexa, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Baclofen, and have Pain.
- Olmesartan Medoxomil, Glucophage drug interactions (17 seconds ago)
- Indian Chocolate, Trisoralen drug interactions (19 seconds ago)
- Oxazepam, Xanax Xr drug interactions (20 seconds ago)
- Rythmol Sr, Lotemax drug interactions (21 seconds ago)
- Could Hypertension cause Tardive Dyskinesia? (22 seconds ago)
Summary: Tardive dyskinesia is found among people with Hypertension, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Depression, and take medication Seroquel.
- Lamotrigine, Junior Strength Motrin drug interactions (23 seconds ago)
- Leberkraut, Cromoptic drug interactions (24 seconds ago)
- Cozaar, Clopidogrel Bisulfate drug interactions (25 seconds ago)
- Could Serevent cause Rash Erythematous? (26 seconds ago)
Summary: Rash erythematous is found among people who take Serevent, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Proventil, and have Asthma.
Recent studies :
- Malarone for a 21-year old woman who has Malaria (15 minutes ago)
- Budesonide for a 34-year old man who has Crohn's Disease (2 hours ago)
- Abilify for a 17-year old boy who has Skitzofrinia (3 hours ago)
Comments: i am waking up feeling like dreams were reality and new physicle injuries
- Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a 33-year old woman who has Hip Pain (4 hours ago)
- Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Albuterol, Lipitor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Metformin for a 54-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypercholesterolaemia, Heart Attack, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Diabetes (4 hours ago)
Comments: I have suffered from these afflictions for many years but the balance issue and farigue have severely limited my lice. I fall regularly, use a staff for stability at all times.
- Plan B One-step for a 18-year old girl who has Unprotected Sex (4 hours ago)
Comments: I had a ovarian cyst rupture about 5 months after taking plan b, causing me to need surgery. I am wondering if there is a connection between the two events.
- Compare Trazodone Hydrochloride and Topamax and Xanax and Nuvigil and Adderall 30 for a 34-year old woman (5 hours ago)
- Metformin for a 49-year old woman who has Diabetes (5 hours ago)
- Zopiclone, Lipitor, Norvasc for a 69-year old man who has Sleeplessness, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure (5 hours ago)
Comments: just started getting a tremor. Will see my doctor, but want to check if this may be related to Zopiclone, which I've been using a lot recently.
- Adderall 20, Abilify, Lexapro for a 21-year old woman who has ADHD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (6 hours ago)
Comments: I took Lexapro all throughout high school and one year in college. i was taken off lexapro when i was put on adderall after being misdiagnosed with adhd. i was also on abilify my senior year of high school. i got off of adderall after one semester of school. I can not remember a time when my memory ...
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a 74-year old woman who has Pain - Back (8 hours ago)
- Effient for a 64-year old man who has Stent (9 hours ago)
Comments: Joints and muscle ache
- Cialis, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 67-year old man who has Erection Difficulties - Age Related, Back Pain (9 hours ago)
Comments: when cialis is wearing off I sometimes feel awful like withdrawal symptoms or something
- Atorvastatin Calcium for a 73-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol (10 hours ago)
- Sertraline, Angeliq for a 50-year old woman who has Sweating - Excessive, Menopause Hot Flashes (11 hours ago)
- Pantoprazole, Cymbalta, Gabapentin for a 39-year old woman who has GERD, Neuropathy - Peripheral (11 hours ago)
- Lamisil for a 25-year old woman who has Fungus Ball (11 hours ago)
- Junel Fe 1/20, Effexor for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder (12 hours ago)
- Aldara for a 61-year old woman who has Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of Skin (12 hours ago)
- Cephalexin, Cortisone Acetate for a 27-year old man who has Epidermal Cyst, Tinea Cruris (12 hours ago)
Comments: Have since experienced an outbreak of 5 med-large cysts on stomach and legs
Recent Q&As :
- Has anyone else thought they were having a heart attack?
I am 26, and have been on Vyvanse for about 8 months. I am in college and had several tests this week and papers due. From Sunday-Tuesday I got very little sleep and had a LOT of schoolwork. I was drinking redbull, coffee(not the whole time), etc as well as taking my meds. Anyway. Yesterday my heart ... (3 hours ago)
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had it lowered to 20mg, I've TRIED to go months without it (when not working) however I feel I've built up a tolerance level to the point that it's not as effective as it once was. My personal life has detoured WAY past anything an ADHD medicati ... (4 hours ago)
- Has anyone experienced getting perioral dermatitis after botox injections?
Approx. 1 year ago perioral dermatitis on my face occured.
My skin was always very nice and quite resistant.
Never suffered from eczema, acne or anything like that.
When I tried to figure out the reason, the only thing, which comes on my mind is, I had had botox injections about month before my d ... (16 hours ago)
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started using maca a month ago, I'll be taking it a few more days in order to follow my condition, It seems to me that urge to pee and stitches in the kidneys start like 30 minutes after taking my two capsules containing 1000 mg of maca, If it conti ... (2 days ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly they build up a tolerance and get less of the drowsiness effect.
For me, I find Benadryl's effects last about 6 hours. So if I use it I end up needing 4 a day. So these days I normally only use it when I need something strong and don't care ... (2 days ago)
- Has anyone fallen pregnant while in nexplanon while taking aciclovir ?
I think I may have become pregnant while taking aciclovir while on the implant I was also taking anti biotics
I ignored early symptoms as I thought there was no way I could be and put it down to side affects I then ha more and more symptoms did a test it was neg did another a few weeks later still ... (2 days ago)
- I took to tablets of meloxicam for pain in shoulder maybe pinched nerve but, my question is since it is an antiflammatory is it helping for my conjestion "common cold" it seems that after taken 2 dose
Answer: Had 2 disc operations on same disc, there is still some discomfort went to dr for pain med, however dr felt Meloxicam would relieve inflammation. It works great so far. Now I have a cold and want to take an Expectorant I was advised not to take Tylenol or over counter pain med but isn't the same che ... (2 days ago)
- Can you loose weight while taking hydroxyzine?
Hydroxyzine has been my life saver but I have noticed a gradual increase in weight. My blood pressure has also gone up. I don't have the increased hunger but what scares me is I am not eating more than I normally do. I do not eat breakfast. I have a Glucerna at lunch and then dinner, protein potatoe ... (2 days ago)
- Can prolia cause parkinson?
Parkinson appeared to my mother after few time since 1st. Injection of Prolia, 2 years ago had the 2d. These are the patologies she has, and the drugs she takes:
- Bronchial asthma. - Hiatus hernia. Hashimoto -tiroiditis with hypo- and hyperthyroidism. - Bronchiectasis. - Nasal polyps. - Anxiety. - ... (2 days ago)
- People with statin drug damage
Answer: I stopped statins months ago. My fancy cardiologist did not protest. However, muscle pain, cramps legs, neck, etc and muscle weakness (shortness of breath) continue. I need to set down after walking 50 feet. Cardiologist said last week that I should check out the possible narrowing of my spine pinch ... (3 days ago)
Recent reviews :
- Dyphenhydramine and headaches horrible going one almost 24 hours a day for 4 weeks and cant get them to stop, now looking for cause . think its the dyphenhydramine im taking to help me sleep .
have been taking 3 dyphenhydramine for some time to help me sleep , just in last few weeks began having severe headache almost all the time.. cant get it to go away. just found out it can cause headache and am going to lower my intake to one per night and see if my headaches get better. am taking mi ... (2 days ago)
- Prescribed drugs side effect
Response: I have been taking 200 mg every night for approx. 3 years in order to reduce arthritis pain in order to sleep. It works wonders for me. I take Aleve to help manage the pain during the day. I'm working on relieving pain in my knee. It seems to work good and lasts approx. 10 days. Need more time to se ... (3 days ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for 7 yrs. complained of worsening muscle pain every year, but doctors all treated me for a host of other ailments. Muscle pain is a RED flag of Lipitor adverse reaction. I finally collapsed at work, spent 3 days in the hospital and told never to ... (6 days ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ... (6 days ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, instead it treats it. This study proves that the indigenous cannabinoid, anandamide, lowered aldosterone levels, and therefore would lower blood pressure (http://www.odon.uba.ar/uacad/fisiologia/docs/nuevos/expression.pdf).
For more than 15 ... (1 week ago)
- Lipitor caused gout attack.
My doctor gave me Lipitor to lower my Collestoral (240). Three days later I had lower stomach pains and the beginning of a Gout attack on my foot. I stopped taking the drug after 4 days when the full blown Gout attack came. I had been watching my diet and had not had a Gout attack for two years ( ... (1 week ago)
- Pruritus ani. and marijuana
Response: That's just silly, smoke if you want to but marijuana does not help with Pruritus Ani. That is caused by the constant irritating rubbing from toilet paper and the way to get rid of it is to wash with water(not soap) so that the skin is not irritated and the bodies natural oils are not removed. The b ... (1 week ago)
- Citalopram seizures in my 13 year old daughter
My daughter just turned 13. Her Father died last year and she was having trouble dealing with it so her doctor put her on 20 mil of citalopram once a day. She started feeling better in about a week. About 30 days later she had a severe seizure and quit breathing. I did CPR and got her breathing agai ... (1 week ago)
- Hair loss with metformin hydrochloride usage
I have been taking the drug Metformin Hydrochloride for about 5 months and definitely find that I am losing hair which is a problem I have never experienced. Always had the healthiest hair, no problems. Well, I am finding that I am losing lair significantly and feel that the manufacturer of this dru ... (1 week ago)
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice ... (1 week ago)
Recent mobile support groups :