eHealthMe.com enables people to find out what patients like me (same gender, age, conditions) reported their drugs since 1977 till to date, and connect with each other.
Our original studies have been used by 200+ peer-reviewed medical journals.
We are also featured on
and VentureBeat. At this moment, healthcare professionals and patients can research 354 million outcomes of drugs, vitamins and supplements.
49 million people have studied on eHealthMe.
What's more, you can connect with patients like you constantly and securely in a mobile support group.
Recent updates :
- Could Trich cause Retroperitoneal Infection? (1 second ago)
- Could Tamsulosin Hydrochloride cause Blood Pressure Decreased? (2 seconds ago)
Summary: Blood pressure decreased is found among people who take Tamsulosin hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Allopurinol, and have Hypertension.
- How effective is Mycophenolate Mofetil for Lupus? (3 seconds ago)
- Could Lipitor cause Dysphagia? (4 seconds ago)
Summary: Dysphagia is found among people who take Lipitor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Blood cholesterol increased.
- Could Meloxicam cause Acute Megakaryocytic Leukaemia? (5 seconds ago)
- Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Adderall Xr 25 drug interactions (6 seconds ago)
- Could Modified Citrus Pectin cause Adrenoleukodystrophy? (7 seconds ago)
- Could Pcos cause Incision Site Pruritus? (8 seconds ago)
- Could Extrasystole cause Blood Clot - Lung? (9 seconds ago)
- Could Proctitis Ulcerative cause Cfa? (10 seconds ago)
- Could Apple Cider Vinegar cause Tongue Discolouration? (11 seconds ago)
- Mivacron, Diltzac drug interactions (12 seconds ago)
- How effective is Metformin Hydrochloride for Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus? (13 seconds ago)
- Oxilan-300, Amphotec drug interactions (14 seconds ago)
- Hydrea, Lipoic Acid drug interactions (15 seconds ago)
- Could Epilepsy cause Pml? (16 seconds ago)
Summary: Pml is found among people with Epilepsy, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Multiple sclerosis, and take medication Tysabri.
- How effective is Flomax for Hesitancy? (18 seconds ago)
- Oregano, Iv Persantine drug interactions (22 seconds ago)
- Saizen, Eloxatin drug interactions (23 seconds ago)
- Could Panniculitis cause Acanthamoeba Keratitis? (25 seconds ago)
Recent studies :
- Seroquel for a 32-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (23 minutes ago)
- Celexa, Klonopin, Adderall 20, Accutane for a 19-year old girl who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety Disorder Nec, ADD, Acne (2 hours ago)
- Klonopin, Skelaxin, Prednisone, Adderall 20, Lipitor, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ambien, Mestinon for a 62-year old man who has Myalgia, Myasthenia Gravis, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia (2 hours ago)
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a 18-year old boy who has N-A-G (2 hours ago)
- Suboxone for a 34-year old man who has Opiate Withdrawal (3 hours ago)
- Adderall 20, Valium, Seroquel Xr for a 40-year old man who has Major Depression, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Depression (3 hours ago)
- Phentermine for a 33-year old woman who has Weight Loss (4 hours ago)
- Vicodin for a 24-year old woman who has Urethritis (5 hours ago)
- Linzess, Lovenox for a 35-year old woman who has Constipation, Dvt (5 hours ago)
- Boswellia Serrata for a 74-year old woman who has Granuloma (7 hours ago)
Comments: Can boswellia serrata make asthma worse?
- Adderall Xr 10 for a 72-year old man who has ADD (8 hours ago)
- Zetia for a 71-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol (9 hours ago)
- Zorvolex for a 66-year old woman who has Pain (9 hours ago)
Comments: high heart rate within 3 hours
- Rosuvastatin Calcium for a 59-year old woman who has Blood Cholesterol Abnormal (10 hours ago)
- Wellbutrin Xl for a 31-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder (10 hours ago)
- Wellbutrin Xl, Clonidine for a 33-year old man who has Depression, Flushing (11 hours ago)
Comments: Swallowing Difficulty- Feels as though muscles may be uncoordinated on one side of the throat, or muscles are too tight and causing pressure on throat. Have had this problem on and off for about 3 years. It is a mild discomfort that can be temporarily relieved by stretch the muscles on the left side ...
- Carafate for a 52-year old woman who has Pancreas Infection (12 hours ago)
- Mucinex, Atenolol, Spiriva for a 68-year old woman who has Twice A Day, High Blood Pressure, COPD (12 hours ago)
Comments: Bloated and large stomach
- Metoprolol Tartrate for a 51-year old woman who has Rapid Heart Beat (12 hours ago)
- Femring, Norethindrone, Estrogel, Synthroid, Elmiron, Fluoxetine, Wellbutrin Sr, Lamictal for a 59-year old woman who has Menopause, Thyroid Disorder, Depression (13 hours ago)
Recent Q&As :
- Can clindamycin irritate a hi hernia?
Since I have been taking for 4 days my hi hernia has been acting up. Should I stop taking the medication? ... (7 hours ago)
- Can carafate causa a false negative for opiate and clonazepam?
I was in the hospital foe 15 days for acute pancreatitis, I was on lots of pain meds, I went to my follow up 14 days with my pc, I was on hydrocodone and clonazepam prior to being in the hospital so my pc ask me to do a urine drug screen and it came back negative, I have taken my meds as prescribed ... (11 hours ago)
- What type of seizure do people have using clonidine
My son has been having drop seizures & i believe the Clonidine may be causing them. ... (15 hours ago)
- Has anyone had neck paine after taking yervoy? my cancer doctor has said it has not relatin to my treatment but i'm not so sure.
I finished with yervoy treatment about 2 months ago. I have developed a lot of pain in my neck and head, especially in the morning. I seen a neurosurgeon and prescribed physical therapy but it doesn't seem to be helping. Has anyone else had neck pain after taking yervoy? My cancer doctor says its ... (17 hours ago)
- What is the time space for taking l-thyroxine and pantoprazole am dose
also taking Panioprazole in am forty-five minutes before breakfast, ... (21 hours ago)
- How long does it take for pyelonphritis to recover in pregnancy
I am suffering from pyelonphritis for a month now + also have gestational diabetes. my GP said that diabetes can add to pyelonphritis. I don,t know how i developed pyelonphritis.
My husband and me were using extra virgin olive oil as a lubricant for sex.don,t know if it is the cause the more often ... (1 day ago)
- Since having my gallbladder removed, i have been having an ileum occur. does anyone know why this happens? i have celiac and never had a stomache or vomiting until the gladdbladder was removed.
i feel that the removal of the gallbladder has caused my symptom. I never had a problem with my stomach before the removal of gallbladder. I have celiac, and I follow a strict gluten-free diet. If anyone can share some insight on why I would have these symptoms, it would greatly be appreciated. ... (1 day ago)
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my eyes front for head and temples (I have also had a warming sensation in the back of head and thought body here and there that no one can explain to me ) but I have been subscribed fioricet but I'm a chronic asthmatic so I take albuterol inhaler ... (1 day ago)
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs together at the same time , or just take them times apart in the same day. Or don't take them together at all? ... (2 days ago)
- What is the effect of taking testosterone while having sciliosis?
For transgenders, do you know what is the effect of taking testosterone while having scoliosis?
For specialist of endocrine/orthopedic/basta specialists:
(gender therapists)- what effects are you expecting when your patient is taking testosterone while having scoliosis? Will you let them still t ... (2 days ago)
Recent reviews :
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few days after I started taking amitriptyline. It's not faint either, it's like my eye is having a seizure, emabrassing. Just wanted to share. ... (3 days ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing significant hair thinning at the second month of treatments (50 mg once per week). My Rhuematologist suggested 800 mcg of folic acid. I am still losing hair although I am feeling so much better. ... (3 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 mg twice a day (cut in half) caused breathing problems. Now dose reduced to 125mg 2xdaily still causing intense jaw pain ... (3 days ago)
- Jakavi side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/day. No other side effects. Feel bloated. ... (4 days ago)
- Dyphenhydramine and headaches horrible going one almost 24 hours a day for 4 weeks and cant get them to stop, now looking for cause . think its the dyphenhydramine im taking to help me sleep .
have been taking 3 dyphenhydramine for some time to help me sleep , just in last few weeks began having severe headache almost all the time.. cant get it to go away. just found out it can cause headache and am going to lower my intake to one per night and see if my headaches get better. am taking mi ... (4 days ago)
- Prescribed drugs side effect
Response: I have been taking 200 mg every night for approx. 3 years in order to reduce arthritis pain in order to sleep. It works wonders for me. I take Aleve to help manage the pain during the day. I'm working on relieving pain in my knee. It seems to work good and lasts approx. 10 days. Need more time to se ... (5 days ago)
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam at all... ... (5 days ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of this medication my feet and hands have became so tingly and itchy That its becoming unbearable. ... (6 days ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost weight but my blood urea increased. I have to stop taking it. ... (1 week ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treatment she has sever jaw and tooth pain and pain in her lower abdomen. Her oncologist said that this medicine does not cause pain that she needs to see a dentist and will not give her anything for the pain..... ... (1 week ago)
Recent mobile support groups :