Recent searches :
Pentazocine And Naloxone Hydrochlorides
Clindamycin Hydrochloride (lannett) Eq 300mg Base
Recent updates :
Recent studies :
- Amoxicillin for a 37-year old woman who has Ear Infection (13 minutes ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 46-year old man who has Depression (25 minutes ago)
- Gonal-f for a 33-year old woman who has Infertility (1 hour ago)
- Prolia for a 33-year old woman who has Osteoporosis (4 hours ago)
- Tramadol for a 34-year old woman who has Pain - Back (4 hours ago)
- Vicodin for a 50-year old woman who has Back Injury (4 hours ago)
- Celexa for a 16-year old girl who has Depression (5 hours ago)
- Zoloft for a 22-year old woman who has Depression (6 hours ago)
- Sotalol Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation (6 hours ago)
- Cephalexin for a 21-year old woman who has UTI - Recurrent (7 hours ago)
- Effexor, Vivitrol for a 60-year old man who has Depression, Alcoholic (9 hours ago)
- Effexor Xr, Adderall Xr 20 for a 23-year old woman who has Anxiety, ADD (9 hours ago)
- Prednisone for a 62-year old man who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica (9 hours ago)
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride for a 50-year old man who has Allergy (9 hours ago)
- Methotrexate for a 61-year old woman who has Mg+2 (10 hours ago)
- Acanya for a 64-year old woman who has Acne Pustular (11 hours ago)
- Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 65-year old man who has Blood Pressure Increased (11 hours ago)
- Lisinopril for a 55-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure (11 hours ago)
- Melatonin for a 53-year old woman who has Insomnia (12 hours ago)
- Claritin-d, Azasite, Polyethylene Glycol 3350 for a 51-year old man who has Blepharitis (13 hours ago)
- Avodart, Bystolic, Amlodipine, Ranexa, Lisinopril, Cymbalta, Lipitor for a 57-year old man who has Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Hypertension, Angina, Angina Pectoris, Naturopathy, Hyperlipidemia (13 hours ago)
- Twynsta for a 44-year old man who has High Blood Pressure (13 hours ago)
- Symbicort for a 70-year old man who has Asthma Late Onset (15 hours ago)
- Klonopin, Meloxicam for a 39-year old woman who has Anxiety, Back Pain (15 hours ago)
- Prometrium for a 57-year old woman who has Post Menopause (16 hours ago)
- Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 26-year old woman who has Depression (17 hours ago)
- Androgel for a 60-year old man who has Testosterone (17 hours ago)
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (19 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (19 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (19 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (20 hours ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (20 hours ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (20 hours ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (22 hours ago)
Recent user comments :
Recent Q&As :
- Do any of my medications cause peripheral neuropathy
Answer: I hope by now you have obtained answers about your peripheral neuropathy. My neuropathy started after beginning R-CHOP for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. The drug that induced mine was Vincristine Sulfate. Upon finishing my treatments 4 ½ months later, my neuropothy went away. (5 hours ago)
- If you stop taking oxcarbazepine will your hair grow back?
has been getting thinner on top and now there's a little bald spot it just seems like the last month and a half maybe that I've noticed that my hair has been getting thinner on top and now there's a little bald spot where its really thin and you can see the scalp and he increased my dosage by 600 mi ... (5 hours ago)
- Is the a correlation with mycobacterium and myasthena gravis?
Answer: Myasthhenia is an autoimmune disease, not a bacteria or virus. I wouldn't think lepracy exposure would not
trigger MG years later but who really knows if something like that could effect MG antibodies? It seems aging is an MG factor for some non congenital types. (10 hours ago)
- What works for nasal drip
how to get rid of nasal drip while taking sutent,how to get rid of nasal drip while taking sutent,how to get rid of nasal drip while taking sutent ... (14 hours ago)
- Lasix with low blood pressure
Hello My Medical Family,
My mom has been in ICU for over a month now. She has been on lasix for over 6 years now and for two nights the hospital has not given her lasix. I can see her legs and arms puffy filled with liquids and it makes me so sad to see moms in this pain. Dr kept telling us that he ... (16 hours ago)
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ... (20 hours ago)
Recent reviews :
- Turmeric and atrial fabrillation
I am a "health nut" who has always avoided any and all tobacco and alcohol, am on no medication, am on a reasonably purer diet (organic foods etc.,) and daily take and assortment of vitamins, minerals and a few herbs like garlic and saw palmetto. I had recently began taking therapeutic doses of Tur ... (21 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups :
Popular mobile support groups:
More active support groups:
Recent conversations in support groups:
Hey! I don't see ringing of the ears listed under the many potential side effects listed for Zoloft. Is there any other reason it might be happening? Are you a pilot or a roadie? :) It sounds like the other side effects are enough to see about changing your medication, though. The ear ringing is get ...
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
Hey! I'm not sure about correcting dark circles, other than getting enough sleep and using a good concealer. Hopefully others will join soon and be able to share information!
- Buspar and Dry Eye
Hopefully more people will join soon and be able to give feedback. Glad you are going to a specialist, but that really stinks!
Hello, I am looking for help with taking methotrexate for polymylagia rheumatic,I already have divticulous and I am having a bad time with my stomach being so upset i can't leave the house.
Good! That's always helpful. Desperate times call for brave acts, and getting help would be a hard, but rewarding action.
I think this group should grow pretty quickly. It's a new site and you are the Naproxen group Charter Member! *applause and cheering*
- Laryngitis and Symbicort
Are you seeing a gp or an allergy/asthma specialist?
Hey, Sligo! The groups aren't very full yet as we are just starting up, but the hope is that you will be able to connect with similar diagnoses or meds or conditions and find help. :)
I'm new to this group, not sure exactly how this works?
It will stop. Well, it did for me, anyway. At two weeks I felt better, as far as the inability to feel like I could even lift my arms and legs(from depression). Then between 3-4 weeks I didn't feel nauseous all the time.
- Interstitial Lung Disease and Cellcept
Hi Sarah, I just started and have nothing to report. Thanks for getting back to me.
- Weight Gain and Antidepressant Therapy
Anyone else having trouble with weight gain on prestiq?
- Depo-provera and Vasculitis
I have cerebral vascultits, and am getting the depo provera shot Wednesday morning. I was just wondering how safe it can be?
- Atenolol and Fear Of Public Speaking
I am going to take this for the first time on Friday and I'm worried it won't work.
- Suicide Attempt
I'm so sorry, JJJ. I'm here as a facilitator so I don't have any personal experience with which to offer support. I know that depression and hopelessness is very real, but it is also treatable. That's why I asked if you are under a doctor's care- if you are currently under treatment and still feelin ...
- Methyldopa and Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide
Hey Kizzy! Sorry I had to log off last night! I'm good! :)
Welcome, everyone! How's your asthma during this transition into fall?