Recent searches :
Raoultella Ornithinolytica Infection
Recent updates :
Recent studies :
- Implanon for a 34-year old woman who has Contraception (47 minutes ago)
- Nasacort, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Wellbutrin, Klonopin for a 41-year old man who has Sinus, Alergy, Seasonal Anxiety Disorder (49 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Anastrozole for a 63-year old woman who has Manic-depression, Breast Cancer (1 hour ago)
- Cymbalta for a 26-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 36-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol (2 hours ago)
- Cimzia for a 42-year old woman who has Crohn's Disease (4 hours ago)
- Magnesium, B6, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Lasix, Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Isoniazid, Methotrexate for a 40-year old woman who has Isoniazid, Methotrexate - Serum, Heart Valve Surgery, Aortic Valve Replacement, Heart Valve Replacement, Jet Lag Prevention, Takayasu's Arteritis (4 hours ago)
- Ativan, Adderall Xr 30 for a 32-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, ADHD (4 hours ago)
- Flexeril for a 44-year old woman who has Dermatomyositis (5 hours ago)
- Lumigan for a 88-year old man who has Normal Tension Glaucoma (5 hours ago)
- Methotrexate, Effexor for a 56-year old woman who has Rheumatoid , Pain Management (5 hours ago)
- Coumadin for a 88-year old woman who has Pulmonary Artery Thrombosis (5 hours ago)
- Accutane for a 52-year old woman who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (6 hours ago)
- Gabapentin, Robaxin-750, Morphine Sulfate, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia (6 hours ago)
- Sulfasalazine, Clonidine, Actemra, Arava for a 49-year old man who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Blood Pressure, Reb A (6 hours ago)
- Melatonin, Phentermine, Cymbalta, Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Insomnia, Obesity, Anxiety, Pain (7 hours ago)
- Aldactone for a 37-year old woman who has Acne Pustular (7 hours ago)
- Marijuana for a 66-year old man who has Diabetes (7 hours ago)
- Benadryl, Hydroxyzine for a 35-year old woman who has Allergy, Itching (7 hours ago)
- Amoxicillin for a 52-year old man who has Streptococcal Bacteraemia (7 hours ago)
- Compare Perindopril Erbumine and Ramipril for a 62-year old man (7 hours ago)
- Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 43-year old man who has Depression (8 hours ago)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Naproxen, Potassium Citrate, Lipitor for a 74-year old man who has Neck Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Kidney Disease, High Blood Cholesterol (8 hours ago)
- Ciprofloxacin for a 19-year old girl who has Urinary Bladder Polyp (8 hours ago)
- Neulasta for a 63-year old woman who has Neutropenia (9 hours ago)
- Compare Fluoxetine and Lisinopril and Amlodipine Besylate for a 29-year old man (9 hours ago)
- Atenolol for a 56-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure (9 hours ago)
- Gilenya for a 43-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis (9 hours ago)
- Lantus for a 69-year old woman who has Diabetes (10 hours ago)
- Restoril, Omeprazole for a 72-year old woman who has Insomnia, GERD (10 hours ago)
- Zofran, Lexapro, Nexium, Lialda, Xanax, Loestrin Fe 1/20 for a 20-year old woman who has Nausea, Stress And Anxiety, GERD, Colitis, Anxiety And Stress, Birth Control (10 hours ago)
- Compare Dexedrine and Vyvanse and Adderall Xr 20 for a 35-year old man (10 hours ago)
- Zetia, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Abilify, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman who has Elevated Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety, Depression (11 hours ago)
- Compare Cymbalta and Prozac for a 36-year old man (11 hours ago)
- Lasix for a 71-year old man who has Blood Urine (11 hours ago)
- Aspirin, Omeprazole, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Cellcept, Prednisone for a 45-year old woman who has Blood Thinner, Stomach Pain, Liver Transplant Rejection (12 hours ago)
- Telmisartan, Xarelto, Furosemide, Amlodipine for a 73-year old man who has Digoxin (12 hours ago)
- Coartem for a 19-year old girl who has Malaria (12 hours ago)
- Opcon-a for a 54-year old woman who has Chalazion (12 hours ago)
- Biotin, Estradiol for a 48-year old woman who has For Thinning Hair, Menopausal Symptoms (12 hours ago)
- Adderall for a 35-year old woman who has ADHD (12 hours ago)
- Omeprazole, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Endometrin, Tramadol for a 36-year old man who has Spondylosis (13 hours ago)
- Botox for a 41-year old woman who has Wrinkles - Aging Changes (13 hours ago)
- Losartan for a 63-year old man who has Hypertension - Essential (13 hours ago)
- Vesicare, Plavix, Lisinopril, Singulair, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 77-year old woman who has Bladder Discomfort, Stroke Symptom, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Allergy, Blood Cholesterol Decreased (14 hours ago)
- Metformin Hydrochloride for a 27-year old woman who has Type 2 Diabetes (14 hours ago)
- Norco, Gabapentin for a 63-year old man who has Pain, Diabetic Nephropathy (14 hours ago)
- Garcinia Cambogia for a 29-year old woman who has Weight Loss (14 hours ago)
- Compare Cialis and Betapace for a 64-year old man (14 hours ago)
- Humira for a 42-year old woman who has Crohn's Disease (15 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 70-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome (15 hours ago)
- Clonazepam, Kemadrin for a 50-year old woman who has Uncontrolled Movements (16 hours ago)
- Accutane for a 21-year old woman who has Acne Vulgaris (16 hours ago)
- Indapamide, Ramipril, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 46-year old man who has Hypertension, Depression (16 hours ago)
- Oncovin for a 37-year old man who has Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage Ii (16 hours ago)
- Lamictal, Zoloft, Keppra for a 35-year old woman who has Epilepsy, Bipolar (17 hours ago)
- Benadryl, Children's Motrin, Miralax for a 32-year old woman who has Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Pain - Joints, Constipation (17 hours ago)
- Sertraline for a 26-year old woman who has Depression Suicidal (17 hours ago)
- Magnesium Citrate, Aspirin, Folic Acid, Lisinopril, Carvedilol, Tamoxifen Citrate, Tykerb for a 45-year old woman who has Magnesium Deficiency, Cancer - Breast, Neuropathy, High Blood Pressure, Breast Cancer (18 hours ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 37-year old man who has Depression (19 hours ago)
- Zoloft for a 54-year old woman who has Anxiety (19 hours ago)
- Atenolol for a 60-year old man who has High Blood Pressure (19 hours ago)
- Magnesium, Omega 3, Vitamin C, Meloxicam, Folic Acid, Lipitor, Metformin, Celexa, Wellbutrin, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone, Digoxin, Eliquis for a 62-year old woman who has Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, High Blood Cholesterol, Immunity, Arthritis, Folic Acid (folate), High Blood Sugar, Depression, High Blood Pressure, A-fib (19 hours ago)
- Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 47-year old woman who has Depression (19 hours ago)
- Phentermine, Meloxicam, Estradiol, Wellbutrin, Lorazepam for a 67-year old woman who has Loss Of Appetite, Arthritis, Menopausal Symptoms, Depression Postmenopausal, Nerve Pain (19 hours ago)
- Vx-950 for a 66-year old man who has Hepatitis C (19 hours ago)
- Celebrex, Zanaflex for a 69-year old woman who has Osteoarthritis Generalised, Muscle Spasms (19 hours ago)
- Aspirin for a 35-year old woman who has Arthritis (19 hours ago)
- Ramipril for a 68-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure (20 hours ago)
- Wellbutrin, Mirena for a 42-year old woman who has Depression, Bleeding Time Prolonged (20 hours ago)
- Klonopin for a 8-year old boy who has Epilepsy (20 hours ago)
- Pristiq for a 38-year old woman who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (20 hours ago)
- Fluoxetine, Clonazepam, Colace for a 61-year old man who has Depression, Sleep Disorder, Constipation (20 hours ago)
- Zoloft, Dietary Fiber, Carafate, Synthroid for a 14-year old girl who has Headache, Diarrhea, Hashimoto's Disease (20 hours ago)
- Xanax, Phentermine, Valium, Vyvanse, Fluoxetine for a 44-year old woman who has Panic Attack, Weight Loss, Anxiety, ADHD, Premenenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (21 hours ago)
- Aspirin, Cozaar for a 71-year old man who has Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled (21 hours ago)
- Fluorouracil for a 66-year old woman who has Carcinoma (21 hours ago)
- Chlorthalidone for a 37-year old man who has High Blood Pressure (21 hours ago)
- Abilify, Vyvanse, Pristiq for a 23-year old woman who has Major Depressive Disorder, ADHD (21 hours ago)
- Ibuprofen for a 27-year old woman who has Headache (21 hours ago)
- Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a 41-year old woman who has Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative (22 hours ago)
- Acetyl L-Carnitine, Fluoxetine for a 56-year old woman who has Depressed Mood, Depression (22 hours ago)
- Folic Acid, Warfarin Sodium for a 36-year old man who has High Homocystiene, DVT (23 hours ago)
- Bactrim for a 29-year old woman who has Infection (23 hours ago)
- Modafinil for a 34-year old woman who has Idiopathic Hypersomnia (23 hours ago)
- Quetiapine Fumarate, Zopiclone, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Omeprazole, Cymbalta, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old man who has Sleepy, Depression, Acid Reflux, Depressive Symptom (23 hours ago)
- Isoniazid, Bactrim DS for a 38-year old woman who has Latent Tuberculosis Infection, Toxoplasmosis (23 hours ago)
Recent user comments :
- The resulting cause of the ulcerations is a large amount of fluid under the skin. This fluid creates enough pressure that it has to be expressed whenever you can't stand the pain anymore. The fluid is clear and dries yellow. It appears that it also has crystals when dried.
The reaction of thes ... (6 hours ago)
- While on genetic restoril I am wearing a heart monitor because of pulse 125. For 4 hrs
I am not going to take this to see if palpitations or tachycardia stops
Is this fairly common. The drug has been a miracle worker but I am now afraid to take it (10 hours ago)
- Our daughter was 32 years old and was an angle, (CP, Quadriplegic......) a gift.
She passed away Sept 14, 2014.
Her symptoms prior to passing, lethargic, excess bleeding, reduced urine output.
Childern's Motrin 2x daily 12cc and Benadryl 12cc to reduce secretions.
Thanks for your websit ... (17 hours ago)
- After treatment with telaprivir for 12 wqeeks, and ribavirin for 24 weeks I lost the ability to see distances. I do not recall having difficulty before treatment, but it is quite noticiable now, and I reqire glasses - vision is 20/50 in both eyes. Could this be related to treatment, or the result of ... (19 hours ago)
- I get tingling in my right hand that started about 2 months after starting Wellbutrin. After 6 months on the Wellbutrin, energy levels have decreased but also timed with change in weather and shorter days so not panicked yet. (20 hours ago)
- History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
Ro ... (1 day ago)
- Creatinine in blood test increases from 1.13 to 1.76 after two months on Invokana. PCP wants to stop metformin and refer me to a kidney specialist.
I think the creaqtinine level is a normal outcome of the Invokana use and should be monitored.
I have sent a message to my endocrinologist asking what ... (1 day ago)
- I have been experiencing some Tremors - shaking of my hands, voice, and facial muscles.
I been taking Tamoxin for the past five years. I also take Calcium and Vitamin D supplements.
I also have a family member with Parkinson's disease. (2 days ago)
- Incontinence is intermittent. I thought it was related to a UTI. But it has persisted for almost a year, on and off. It has been two months since intercourse. I assume I must rule out a UTI. I smoke an e cigarette which appears to have no effect, as I've used it the entire time since the incontinenc ... (2 days ago)
- I have had the Nexplanon implant for 6 weeks; prior to the implant i had been taking oral birth control pills for 7 years with perfectly clear skin. I had a mild reaction on my face within the first 4 days of having the implant but it went away after 7 days. For the next 2 1/2 weeks my skin was be ... (2 days ago)
- symptoms started slowly about a year ago and have progressively gotten worse everyday. doctor has stated this could be the problem and suggests I ween off Lexapro. my electrolytes are consistently off and constant anemia despite taking iron 3 times a day. my hormone for ADH is very elevated. suggest ... (2 days ago)
- I have been on lorazepam for about almost 8 months. I used it since march because of me losing sleep and having panic attacks in middle or during my sleep. I also used it for anxiety. I was once in er for having panic attacks and they gave me this and other medicines I was on was lexapro and that di ... (2 days ago)
- Tomo medio atenolol 0,50 junto a medio losartan todas las mañanas desde hace 7 años,pero desde hace tres meses presento coloración rojiza en las extremidades, que al presionar con los dedos quedan blancas y se agudiza cuando las piernas están mucho de pie. el diagnóstico fue livedo reticularis ... (2 days ago)
- I have been taking this drug for many years with excellent results. Per my company's insurance changes, I most recently switched to ordering refills on-line. Since that change, I have noticed what would appear to be significant side effects that are similar to an electrolyte imbalance. Could the ... (3 days ago)
- While taking peridium for 2 days, and 500mg cipro twice daily for 10 days for UTI, I developed acute burning and the sensation of "sitting on something". After 3 more urine dipsticks (2 positive for blood and leukocytes), and 3 negative cultures, within the next 6 weeks, I am suffering from burning ... (3 days ago)
- Naproxen for my nerve pain can't walk can't cough my flare up getting worst and also for H.M.E
Was inherit with H.M.E
Last year had a flare up can't walk in a wheelchair and went down to where I could enjoy myself then August 6th flare up can't go loo without help scream In pain went down a bit no ... (3 days ago)
- Almost every night I have real bizarre dreams. My dreams have been classified as nightmares by a psychologist (discussions during marriage counseling). I often kick my feet and legs; I sometimes sit bolt upright in bed and wave my arms around. Sometimes I wake up suddenly, frightened and in a physi ... (3 days ago)
- I'm trying to find out if the Aortic Aneurysm I have been Diagnosed with may be a result of being on pain killers for 10 years As I Don't drink Alcohol and had quit smoking and when I Smoked Cigarettes I Only smoked a pack (20) A week or less!! It Seems no one knows much about a Aortic Aneurysm I Ha ... (4 days ago)
- The symptoms listed above are from taking the carafate only. I have been on this for a week now taking it 3 times a day an hour before a meal at the same time daily. I feel bloated, constipated and am having a very hard stool then to diarrhea and it burns, I also feel as if gas is stuck in my abdome ... (4 days ago)
- sodium levels in kidneys are high, has a breathing tube for labored breathing. she was talking and knew who she was and where she was after recovery. they done a couple of tests and she has not woke up. they also told her to take her lithium before surgery and also gave her lithium after surgery. sh ... (4 days ago)
Recent mobile support groups :
Popular mobile support groups:
Recent Q&As :
- I am on humira and methotrexate for the last 6 years and have previously had oestomylelitis and i am now suffering with pain in the same ankle has anybody had a recurrence of bone infection whilst on
Answer: Hi Millie, I have never been on Methotrexate, but several yrs ago I was on a high dose (2 shots weekly) of Humira for Crohn's & possible Psoriatic Arthritis(misdiagnosed at the time - I now have confirmed diagnosis of Dermatomyositis). I never had skin manifestations of Psoriasis until I was on the ... (4 hours ago)
- Can gabapentin cause bladder distension? there is no urinary symptom .
Existing illness are Chronic renal failure (after hydro uretero nephrosis due to BPH) and peripheral neuropathy (vit B6 deficiency ) after ATT are the major problems along with BP .At present , the problem is that creatinine gas risen from 1,1 to 1.5 in 6 months .Since 6 months , I am taking medicin ... (5 hours ago)
- I have been in remission of dermatamyositus since 16yrs old i'm 37 now however i've since been diagnosed with chrones disease and psoritic arthritis, all immune diseases, is this a coincidence??
Answer: Hi Angie, I'm a 43yr old female & although recently (last yr at Stanford) diagnosed w/Dermatomyositis - we are sure I've had it since a kid. I also was diagnosed w/Crohn's at 30yrs old. We are certain now my lifelong Achalasia is due to the DM. I have IGA Deficiency (levels of 4-6, so NO immune syst ... (5 hours ago)
- How long does redness last after picato?
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ... (8 hours ago)
- Can the use of triamcinolone ointment on the eyelids, nose, and side of mouth cause headache, uneven heartbeat and aura
Started noticing slight chest pain, small tension like headaches and auras after a year and half, did not apply everyday, maybe on average once ever week or two for a year and a half ... (10 hours ago)
- Are there any known insects in the amazon in which a bite or sting would cause chronic blurry vision?
On a construction project in Suriname (upper Amazon region), an unknown insect bit patient on right lower leg about 1 & 1/2 months ago. Patient spent 7 days in the hospital due to infection, swelling, and pain migrating to lymph nodes.
Blurred vision in right eye began the same day as the bite/s ... (14 hours ago)
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ... (20 hours ago)
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of getting off dal mane?
Due to a recent onset of panic attacks I've been given these daily meds. I'm concerned about the long term affects & especially the symptoms that will occur when I try to get off of them.(especially the dalmane) can you please give me info on the best way to stop these meds when I feel it is necess ... (2 days ago)
- I fell into a dought hole now i can not aford my medicne
call 211. that is the united way's newer free contact number.
if that does not work--try to look up your united way's number online.
i have been sick, too because of problems with my insurance company not paying for my pain meds.
160 mg of adderall is a really high dose. are you pr ... (2 days ago)
- My sister has been taking depakote cogentin and geodon and suffers with great memory loss inability to carry on a conversation and drops things all the time is this the effect of these drugs?
Answer: First find out if she gets all her meds from the same pharmacy...if not, get them all transferred there. Second have the pharmacist run a program to detect possible interactions. Go online and look up "interactions" and pairs of medications. (Write down a list before you begin to keep you straigh ... (3 days ago)
- Has anyone wioth children around age 7 had weird side effects after starting zoloft such as trichotillimania? (pulling ones own hair out)
Answer: I'm 14 and I had trich. I have been and still am taking Zoloft for trich and my anxiety. It completely wiped out the anxiety with zero side effects. I took NAC with it as well and saw no result. It mostly depends on the person and how they handle it. Some medicines work differently for different age ... (3 days ago)
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone. ... (4 days ago)
- Did anyone stop losing hair after being off gabapentin?
I had been taking gabapentin for interstitial cystitis. I had only been on it for 5 months and a couple of months in I noticed everytime I took a shower tons of hair was coming out and when ever I ran my fingers through my hair I always had a lot of hair come out then too. It has become very dry an ... (4 days ago)
- Can cold sores cause bs to elevate?
type 2 non insulin dependent DM. Having severe flu like symptoms when I get cold sore. BS never out of normal range except when I get cold sores! ... (5 days ago)
- If i have had a heart attack in th elast five years, can i take lasix (profemin)
I take antidepressants and would like ot know if this medication would work for my Menopause symptoms. I had a heart attack 3 years ago that I think may have been linked to another antidepressant. Can I take this safely? ... (5 days ago)
- Can sulfamethoxazole-tmp ds, raise or lower blood sugar.
Answer: Yes, actually it can, but also keep in mind - the effects you describe (I just started a Bactrim DS treatment aswell and experiencing similar side effects, and have no problems with blood sugar or diabetes) are common side-effects of Bactrim treatment itself. Just something to keep in mind.
Here ... (5 days ago)
- Can fever be caused by parkinson's disease
Answer: Well, in certain instances, yes it can. Here's a pubmed/medline abstract to explain (I'll link the full article if you wish to read - its a peer reviewed scientific online resource used by doctors, researchers, chemists, etc to keep up to date on the latest findings, treatments, experiments. It's ra ... (5 days ago)
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
Answer: There are quite a few options infact:
Dramamine I (or Dramamine for Kids)
Cyclizine (hard to find but works great)
Promethazine - one of the best anti-nausea medicines IMHO (not really OTC in the USA, used to be - not illegal by any means - its ... (5 days ago)
- I want to try a turmeric tonic for abscesses caused by staph. i am on bactrim ds and an concerned of the interactions. does anyone have advice or other remedies i could try?
Answer: According to my research, there should be absolutely no problem using turmeric and bactrim (reg. streng or DS) - no contraindications, interactions or enzymatic issues (such as how most medications shouldn't be taken with Grapefruit as its a Cytochrome CYAP3A4 Inhibitor, and if I remember correctly ... (5 days ago)
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ... (5 days ago)
Recent reviews :
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ... (3 hours ago)
- Azopt related high frequency hearing loss
Within a year after staring Azopt. I noticed a slight difficulty in understanding children and women with high-pitched voices. It was only noticeable with a few men. As time progressed, my high frequency hearing kept deteriorating. At present, 5 years later, I am down about 45 db @ 1 KHz and neither ... (5 hours ago)
- Allopürinol and achilles tendinitis
I take allopurinol on a purely prophylactic basis, as my father has got gout and kidney stones. Since three months I suffer from achilles tendinitis; I put it down to overload; I am rather heavy and play a lot of tennis, besides moving a lot at work. As always, I tried to "walk through" my weight as ... (14 hours ago)
- Mouth sores from possibly taking xalerto
After my Hip Replacement in 2013 I got a really sore mouth, my husband looked inside to see if he could see anything and it was full of little white blisters even on my tonsils. Went to the dr and was told it was Mouth Sores/fungal infection possibly from this medicine. I couldn't eat anything but w ... (2 days ago)
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ... (2 days ago)
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ... (2 days ago)
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem ... (3 days ago)
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ... (4 days ago)
- Hydroxyurea and pomegranate juice
sorry for my bad english.
i am a retired physician, specialist in i.medicine & gastroenterology.
have essencial thrombocythemia since year 2000.
mild hypercholesterolemia once treated wiht symvastatin 20 mg/day.
during a certain time i began to take 100 cc of pomegranate juice/3 times per week ... (4 days ago)
- Ceftriaxone reynolds syndrome & tenditis
Ceftriaxone intravenous, after a week hypokalemia hospital visit waited a week went back to the CDC physician he said that drug had nothing to do with it. I am allergic to 99% of antibiotics I can only take a z-pack for two weeks and then run into allergic reactions. We started back on the Cefriaxon ... (4 days ago)
- Vioxx vs. hypertension
I started taking Vioxx in 2002 for severe cramping (50 mg)later I was diagnosed with arthritis in my knees, Vioxx was recommended again. I started experiencing some problems and voiced my opinion to my Doctor, was examined and found out I had hypertension to include edema in my legs. My medication ... (4 days ago)
- Bactrim causes severe side effects
Response: Actually - Bactrim may have some bad side effects (although rare - even the common sides happen in less than 1% of the population. Cipro on the other hand has two black box warnings! The most recent FDA announcement relates to nerve damage, aka peripheral neuropathy. Here is the official safety comm ... (5 days ago)
- Singulair to the rescue
Antihistamines , even in small amounts, cause my prostate to swell immensely. Several months ago my allergies reached the point I had to take something. I had a physician's sample of 10 mg Singulair, so I took one. To my amazement, I got quick relief from extreme allergies, but my prostate SHRUNK ... (5 days ago)
- Levaquin side effects
Prescribed for COPD flare-up, along with a 10 day course of prednisone. On day 5, I experienced extreme irritability. I was imagining what it would be like to shoot my husband. He had kicked me in his sleep and I was very seriously thinking of shooting that foot. I got up and secured the gun. Howeve ... (5 days ago)
- Medroxyprogesterone suppresses hidradenitis in me.
I am a Dutch woman, 44 years of age. At age 18, I started to develop symmptoms of what later turned out to be Hidradenitis suppurativa. for birth control, I initially used Marvelon, which I suspected to worsen the symptoms. I have also developed obesity, which appeared to worsen the HS as well. In 2 ... (6 days ago)
- Daucus carota flower tea and blood sugar levels
Since 3 weeks I take a cup of tea (3 - 4 times daily after meals*) of Daucus carota flowers and I have preprandial blood sugar levels of 90 - 120 mg/dl (5.0 - 6.7 mmol/l). Before I had 120 - 200 mg/dl (6,7 - 11.1 mmol/l). I have not experienced any side effects.
* According to H. J. Stammel, Die ... (6 days ago)
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ... (1 week ago)
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ... (1 week ago)
- Mensis cycle and oxycontin
I have severe back injuries. When I lived in another state, I was put on oxycontin and immediately my menstrual cycle (period] stopped for 1 year. When I moved to another state, I stopped taking this drug and my period returned normal. I eventually had to go back on this drug, (oxycontin) and since ... (1 week ago)
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ... (1 week ago)