Diclofenac Sodium vs Baclofen for a female patient aged 36
Summary: 2,902 female patients aged 36 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Diclofenac Sodium vs Baclofen for a female aged 36. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Diclofenac sodium (latest outcomes from 14,957 users) has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis.
Baclofen (latest outcomes from 21,221 users) has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms.
On Apr, 2, 2015: 2,902 female patients aged 32 who take the same drugs are studied in Diclofenac Sodium vs Baclofen
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
|Female||32||Side Effects Together|
Drugs to compare:
|Diclofenac Sodium||diclofenac sodium||Sandoz|
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 32 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Diclofenac Sodium (Sandoz)||Baclofen (Usl Pharma)|
|Drug Exposure During Pregnancy||Drug Ineffective|
|Nausea||Influenza Like Illness|
|Diarrhoea||Multiple Sclerosis Relapse|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Diclofenac Sodium (diclofenac sodium) is often used to treat arthritis. Baclofen (baclofen) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diclofenac sodium is used in:
- Baclofen is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Diclofenac sodium alternatives:
- Baclofen alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel, Baclofen for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Benicar Hct, Diclofenac Sodium for a 61-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Voltaren, Tylenol for a 94-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Phentermine, Zorvolex, Gabapentin for a 49-year old woman who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Naproxen, Zorvolex, Etodolac for a 71-year old woman who has Osteoarthritis Pain
- Comparions of Voltaren, Celecoxib for a 54-year old woman who has Bilateral Trochanteric Bursitis
- Comparions of Diovan Hct, Zorvolex for a 55-year old woman who has Cervical Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Aleve, Zorvolex, Tylenol for a 67-year old man who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Celebrex, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Comparions of Baclofen, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 73-year old man who has Dystonia
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Meloxicam for a 77-year old woman who has Herniated Discs - Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Diclofenac Sodium, Remeron for a 42-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a 66-year old woman who has Migraine - Common
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Baclofen, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Fentanyl, Chantix for a 53-year old woman who has Quit Smoking
- Comparions of Baclofen, Advil Cold And Sinus for a 50-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Simvastatin, Pindolol, Baclofen, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Diclofenac Sodium for a 32-year old woman who has Anal Inflammation
- Comparions of Effexor, Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Baclofen, Metaxalone for a 53-year old man who has Pain - Shoulder
- Comparions of Campral, Vivitrol, Baclofen for a 22-year old man who has Alcohol
- Comparions of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Voltaren for a 68-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Baclofen, Xanax, Norco, Allopurinol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 50-year old woman who has Chronic Gouty Arthritis
- Comparions of Mobic, Voltaren for a 64-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Zorvolex for a 70-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Vesicare, Ampyra, Zocor, Tysabri, Baclofen for a 45-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Comparions of Aleve, Voltaren for a 80-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Voltaren, Methocarbamol for a 56-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Zanaflex, Baclofen, Soma for a 57-year old woman who has CFS
- Comparions of Baclofen, Prednisone for a 65-year old woman who has Temporal Arteritis
- Comparions of Carisoprodol, Baclofen, Zipsor for a 64-year old woman who has Arteritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 65-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Tamsulosin, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Proscar, Zocor for a 76-year old man who has Colesterol
- Comparions of Celebrex, Voltaren-xr for a 58-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Naproxen Sodium for a 60-year old man who has Pain - Knee
- Comparions of Baclofen, Etodolac for a 69-year old woman who has Muscle Rigidity
- Comparions of Baclofen, Norflex for a 55-year old man who has Muscle Spasticity
- Comparions of Norflex, Baclofen for a 55-year old woman who has Fractured Sacrum
- Comparions of Onfi, Keppra, Baclofen, Valium, Zonisamide for a 3-year old boy who has Seizure Disorder
- Comparions of Baclofen, Flexeril, Valium for a 61-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Voltaren-xr, Amitiza, Simvastatin, Wellbutrin Sr, Enbrel for a 61-year old woman who has Enbrel
- Comparions of Diazepam, Metformin, Baclofen, Lamictal, Neurontin for a 59-year old man who has CRPS
- Comparions of Voltaren, Elavil, Topamax, Imitrex, Fioricet for a 31-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Lyrica, Zanaflex, Topamax, Baclofen, Provigil for a 47-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Baclofen, Carisoprodol for a 21-year old man who has Opiate Withdrawal
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Voltaren, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Methotrexate for a 37-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Creatine, Baclofen for a 37-year old man who has Muscle Relaxant Therapy
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Nifedipine for a 44-year old man who has Hari
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.