A study for a 28-year old woman who takes Focalin Xr, Neurontin
Summary: there is no report from female patients aged 28 (±5) who take the same drugs.
This is a personalized study for a 28 year old female patient who has ADHD, Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 31, 2015: 0 female aged 24 (±5) who take Focalin Xr, Neurontin is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: ADHD, Fibromyalgia
- Focalin Xr - 20MG (dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
- Neurontin - 400MG (gabapentin): used for 1 - 6 months
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have ADHD
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who take Focalin Xr
- support group for people who take Neurontin
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Neurontin, Abilify, Lexapro, Lamictal, Humira for a 56-year old man with Acid Reflux, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Psoriasis.
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 63-year old man with Neuropathy.
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Duavee, Vitamin D, Neurontin, Ativan for a 52-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Menopause Hot Flashes, Iga Deficiency, Night Sweats, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of side effects of Neurontin for a 53-year old woman with Neuropathy. The patient has Hallucination
- A study of drug interactions between Bisoprolol Fumarate, Gabapentin for a 66-year old woman with Irregular Heartbeat, Nerve Pain. The patient has Withdrawal From Nicotine
Related drug interaction studies:
- Focalin Xr and Neurontin drug interactions (20 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Focalin Xr for ADHD reported by 269 people (updated 5 days ago)
- Neurontin for Fibromyalgia reported by 114 people (updated 10 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Adhd (74 drugs in 11,242 reports) (updated 3 hours ago)
- Fibromyalgia (101 drugs in 2,871 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.