Drug interactions between Focalin Xr, Neurontin for a 27-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Focalin Xr, Neurontin drug interactions for a 27 year old female patient who has ADHD, Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: ADHD, Fibromyalgia
- Focalin Xr - 20MG (dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
- Neurontin - 400MG (gabapentin): used for 1 - 6 months
On Jan, 31, 2014: 0 female aged 24 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Focalin Xr, Neurontin is studied
No reports are found. Please check back later.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Focalin Xr and Neurontin drug interactions (14 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Focalin Xr for ADHD reported by 264 people (updated 29 minutes ago)
- Neurontin for Fibromyalgia reported by 85 people (updated 10 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Adhd (70 drugs in 10,111 reports) (updated 7 hours ago)
- Fibromyalgia (91 drugs in 2,507 reports) (updated 10 hours ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
From this study (5 years ago):
I think, but I'm not sure, that I am having problems with Focalin Xr (Novartis) - 15MG and Gabepentin combination. I have experience constant moving of my feet and hands, nerviouness, and a very jittery feeling. I take a lot of medication due to a lot of chronic medical conditions. I'm hope you can take a look at them and see if I might need to make some changes. Thank you so much!
I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING SEVERE DIARRHEA AND I FEEL IT IS A DRUG REACTION
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Nicole Kercheval: Can left side flank pain be caused by endometriosis?
I was treated for cyst fluid removal & my appendix removal with surgery two years ago. That's when stage 2 endometriosis was found & removed. I am experiencing horrible pain in my back left flank area & in my lower stomach. I was treated for a kidney infection 1 month ago, but symptoms increased whi ...
- By jessie: Can gabenpentin induce lupus
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By terig: It has to be pls; leg weakness 2010, using cane wheelchair by dec.2013
fibromyalgia in 2000; sarcoidosis 2006; left knee weakness 2010,add right foot drag in 2012...using cane January 2013...using walker outside of the home starting December 2013! fasciculation, in right calf, tongue and left wrist, foot and hand cramps...cramp/spasms in right calf and right buttock... ...
- By the return: Osteomyelitis the battle to neutralize a punishing disease
Collar bones feet and skull 47 times in hyperbaric chamber and two years oxygen cured it disease returned after cutting toe with axe during hurricane like locked horns with disease no winner yet have not found drug to neutralize the superbug its very punishing taking 100 herbal pills daily plus clon ...
- By lisabug: Lyrica caused my kidneys to shut down
I was on Lyrica for 6 weeks and it almost killed me. I was so weak at the end that my daughter had to help me get out of bed go to the bathroom. I gained 22 lbs in 10 days. I gained over 40 lbs in 6 weeks. My ankles and feet were so swollen that the skin was starting to break open. I was in and out ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Insulin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Mirapex ER, Aleve, Lactobacillus, Bifido Bacterium Longum, Prempro, Vitamin C, Calcium Phosphate, Focalin Xr for a patient with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes Prophylaxis, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Sensorimotor Polyneuropathy, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Restless Leg Syndrome, Polyarthritis, Severe Motility, Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Urinary Tract Disorder, Add.
- A study of drug interactions between Glimepiride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Pantoprazole Sodium, Pravastatin Sodium, Metformin Hydrochloride, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Torsemide, Gabapentin, Mirapex, Focalin Xr, Lisinopril for a patient with Diabetes, Pain, Heartburn, Cholesterol, Depression, Water Retention, Restless Leg Syndrome, Depression, Jet Lag. The patient has Severe Diarrhea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.