A study for a 24-year old woman who takes Focalin Xr, Neurontin
Summary: there is no report from female patients aged 24 (±5) who take the same drugs.
This is a personalized study for a 24 year old female patient who has ADHD, Fibromyalgia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 31, 2015: 0 female aged 24 (±5) who take Focalin Xr, Neurontin is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: ADHD, Fibromyalgia
- Focalin Xr - 20MG (dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
- Neurontin - 400MG (gabapentin): used for 1 - 6 months
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have ADHD
- support group for people who have Fibromyalgia
- support group for people who take Focalin Xr
- support group for people who take Neurontin
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Neurontin for a 32-year old woman with Neuropathy. The patient has Memory Impairment
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Doxylamine Succinate, Zoloft for a 49-year old woman with Nerve Pain, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Neurontin, Linzess for a 48-year old woman with Gallbladder Disease, Muscle Spasms, Constipation. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Pancreatitis, Fatty Liver Alcoholic
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
- A study of side effects of Focalin for a 9-year old boy with ADD. The patient has Insomnia Exacerbated (sleeplessness)
Related drug interaction studies:
- Focalin Xr and Neurontin drug interactions (20 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Focalin Xr for ADHD reported by 284 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Neurontin for Fibromyalgia reported by 92 people (updated 20 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Adhd (10 drugs in 61 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Fibromyalgia (100 drugs in 2,856 reports) (updated 5 days ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.