Drug interactions between Lorazepam, Aleve for a 53-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Lorazepam, Aleve drug interactions for a 53 year old female patient who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 53 female patients aged 53 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Lorazepam - 0.5MG (lorazepam): used for < 1 month
- Aleve (naproxen sodium): used for < 1 month
On Feb, 2, 2014: 53 females aged 49 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Lorazepam, Aleve are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 49 (±5) in the use of Lorazepam, Aleve:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Myalgia (muscle pain)||22|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||17|
|Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect)||15|
|Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation)||13|
|Breast Cancer Recurrent||12|
|Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw)||12|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 49 (±5) in long term use of Lorazepam, Aleve:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)||2|
|Nephrolithiasis (calculi in the kidneys)||2|
|Transient Ischaemic Attack (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow))||2|
|Vitamin B12 Deficiency||2|
|Lacunar Infarction (type of stroke)||2|
|Optic Neuropathy (optic nerve damage)||2|
|Anaemia (lack of blood)||2|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Aleve, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Aleve and Lorazepam drug interactions (554 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Lorazepam for Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition reported by 187 people (updated 16 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition (86 drugs in 4,717 reports) (updated 16 hours ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
From this study (5 years ago):
From this study (44 years ago):
carole ann on Nov, 11, 2011:
I have had one treatment of alimta and carboplatin..I started the folic acid 7 days before and develped an occasional itch on top of head...now after being on it over two weeks the itch is unbearable..I believe it is the folic acid and am going to not take it today ... yesterday severe itch was less as I took it late..then hours after taking the folic acid it was severe again..please share info with me
I was wondering if taking Aleve and Ativan could cause urinary problems such as frequent and urgent urination.
I want to take Biotin and want to know the interactions between my medications
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Gmanana: What medications cause hair loss
Been experiencing hair loss for several months and the loss has increased the last couple of months. My doctor ran thyroid test and it was normal. The loss has been gradual and it is not breaking off, but coming out at the root.
- By Ellen5e: Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
- By klondikesuze: Is severe acid reflux normal
wake up choking on acidic bile and can't breathe
More questions for: Aleve, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Adele: 91 year old when awaken in morning confused
91 year old with emphysema. Uses Nebulizer 3x daily, oxygen, zocor, levothyroid wakes up in morning increasingly confused. Clears during day.
- By carolinewhitney: Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
- By vtway: Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
More reviews for: Aleve, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Herceptin, Vitamin B12, Tamoxifen Citrate, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Aleve, Esomeprazole Magnesium, Lorazepam, Vicodin for a patient with Hair Loss, Carcinoma - Ductal, Primary Hypothyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Osteoarthritis, Gerd, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Pain Management.
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Prozac, Ambien, Aleve for a patient with Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Pain - Abdomen. The patient has Urinary Frequency
More related studies for: Aleve, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.