Methadone Hydrochloride, Doxylamine Succinate for a 49-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 49 year old female patient who has Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 female patients aged 49 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Methadone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,824 users) has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Doxylamine succinate (latest outcomes from 755 users) has active ingredients of doxylamine succinate. It is often used in insomnia.
What are the conditions
Pain (latest reports from 1,494,216 patients) can be treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Oxycontin.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 5 females aged 45 (±5) who take Methadone Hydrochloride, Doxylamine Succinate are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Methadone Hydrochloride - 100GM/BOT (methadone hydrochloride): used for 6 - 12 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Doxylamine Succinate||The drug has been added in the study. Outcomes of the drug mix are shown.|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Hypertensive Heart Disease|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pain
- support group for people who take Doxylamine Succinate
- support group for people who take Methadone Hydrochloride
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Pain, and takes Xeloda )
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
- Can methadone cause my aynurism to burst?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Aneurysm, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride)
A doctor is lowering my dose of Methadone I take for severe back pain due to my aneurysm because he said the Methadone could cause a stroke w/my aneurysm. Has anyone else heard of this? Thank you!!!
- Can i take bromfed dm with subutex
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Chronic Sinus Infection, Pain)
I take subutex 8 me for pain. My dr. Prescribed bromfed DM for a Sinus Infection. Can I take bromfed DM with subutex?
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- 3 strong drugs together against neuropathic pain
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Ehlers-danlos Syndrome, Joint Hypermobility, Neuropathic Pain, and takes Pregabalin, Clonazepam, Methadone Hydrochloride)
Neuropathic pain debuted when I was 24, now I'm 50. Received diagnosed with Ehler-Danlos syndrome (EDS), joint hypermobility type, when I was 35 years old. So it can take some time to get a diagnose. And as EDS-patient I do not belong to any clinic. Orthopedics says that EDS is not orthopedic, rheum ...
- Nexium improves my constipation
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Constipation, GERD, and takes Lyrica, Methadone Hydrochloride, Lipitor)
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Bedwetting, Confusion, Bone And Joint Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression Suicidal, Backaches And Stress, and takes Xanax, Acetaminophen, Wellbutrin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco)
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts. Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
(Posted by a 82 year old woman who has Pain, Chronic Insomnia)
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Methadone Hydrochloride for Pain reported by 311 people (updated 6 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
Methadone Hydrochloride side effects reported by 2,073 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
Methadone Hydrochloride side effects reported by 2,073 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Pain (221 drugs in 10,344 reports) (updated 6 hours ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain - Neck. The patient has Left Side Pain Below Rib Cage
Comments: I have pain on the left side of my chest below the rib cage, but I can't seem to find it though when I push on that area, but when I move or cough can feel it there. It comes and goes, but always seems to be there. I drink coffee, and have just started using a morning egg white protein mix by Jay R ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout. The patient has Toe Swelling, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
Comments: Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indomethacin but little relief.Feelings of electrical shocks have now started.Researched and my symptoms seem to be more in line with Peripheral Neuropathy than Gout.Have found that Indomethacin contributes to P.N Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Methadone Hydrochloride, Lortab, Norco, Vicodin, Hydrocortone for a patient with Could Not Get Any More Hydrocodone/lortab/vicodin/norco, To Get High/recreational, Pain/to Get High/recreational. The patient has Lack Of Feeling, Aggression Aggravated, Personality Change
Comments: After years of abusing the drugs listed for 20+ years and being on life support for 4 day my husband has emerged forever changed in my eyes. He is a rambler of words, Bipolar, never sleeps, uses adderal for his sleep disorder that does no good because he refuses to sleep and uses excuses of being ab ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Paranoid Schizophrenia (characterized by delusions and auditory hallucinations (hearing voices that don't exist))
Comments: Was taking 165 mg methadone. reduced to 55mg within 7 months. Onset of paranoid schizophrenia. Increased back to 70 mg methadone and now taking zyprexa and haloperiol. Can the paranoid schizophrenia be a result of the methadone reduction (possible too rapidly) and if so, can I expect the condition t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol, Colace, Protonix, Zometa, Aromasin, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Constipation, Cancer - Breast, Cancer. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
Common symptoms:Women of age 40-49 with Pain:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.