Methocarbamol vs Mobic for a female patient aged 62
Summary: 3,132 female patients aged 62 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Methocarbamol vs Mobic for a female aged 62. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Methocarbamol (latest outcomes from 3,275 users) has active ingredients of methocarbamol. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Mobic (latest outcomes from 12,503 users) has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis.
On Mar, 29, 2015: 3,132 female patients aged 57 who take the same drugs are studied in Methocarbamol vs Mobic
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
|Female||57||Muscle Relaxant Therapy|
Drugs to compare:
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 57 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Methocarbamol (Able)||Mobic (Boehringer Ingelheim)|
|Pain In Extremity||Oedema Peripheral|
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Methocarbamol for Muscle Relaxant Therapy reported by 17 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy (17 drugs in 315 reports) (updated 5 days ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Methocarbamol (methocarbamol) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Mobic (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Methocarbamol is used in:
- Mobic is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Methocarbamol alternatives:
- Mobic alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Meloxicam for a 56-year old woman who has Ankle Swelling
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Meloxicam for a 53-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Mobic, Naproxen for a 60-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Ranitidine, Meloxicam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Prozac for a 67-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of ESCITALOPRAM OXALATE, MELOXICAM, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, DIVALPROEX, METHOCARBAMOL for a 33-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Homatropine Methylbromide, Meloxicam for a 73-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Zipsor, Mobic for a 31-year old woman who has Neck Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex for a 82-year old woman who has Preoperative Care
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Robaxin-750 for a 36-year old man who has Surgery
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Etodolac for a 75-year old woman who has Joint Pain
- Comparions of Antabuse, Robaxin-750 for a 47-year old man who has Alcoholic
- Comparions of Methocarbamol, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 27-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Soma, Meloxicam for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Celestone, Meloxicam for a 54-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Synthroid for a 45-year old woman who has Antiinflammatory Therapy
- Comparions of Naproxen, Meloxicam for a 28-year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Metronidazole, Mobic for a 62-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Metoclopramide Hcl, Meloxicam for a 32-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Mobic, Allopurinol for a 53-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Mobic, Cymbalta for a 57-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Meloxicam for a 77-year old woman who has Herniated Discs - Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Meloxicam for a 69-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Norco, Mobic for a 77-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Naproxen, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Ligament Injury
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Indomethacin for a 53-year old woman who has Inflammation
- Comparions of Mobic, Celebrex for a 54-year old woman who has Tendonitis
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Methocarbamol for a 67-year old man who has Back Injury
- Comparions of Effexor, Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Robaxin-750, Nucynta for a 49-year old woman who has Hurt Back Have Had 2 Back Surgeries Already
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Wellbutrin, Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Seroquel for a 30-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Methocarbamol for a 64-year old man who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Mobic, Voltaren for a 64-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Chantix, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Zorvolex for a 70-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Voltaren, Methocarbamol for a 56-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Methocarbamol for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Soma, Robaxin for a 48-year old woman who has Pain - Bones
- Comparions of Methocarbamol, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a 77-year old man who has Facial Pain
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex for a 60-year old woman who has Joint Pain
- Comparions of Robaxin-750, Zanaflex for a 50-year old woman who has Neuropathy
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Meloxicam, Ms Contin for a 89-year old man who has Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 65-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Mobic, Diovan Hct, Prednisone, Sulfadiazine for a 67-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Oruvail, Mobic for a 62-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Flexeril, Robaxin-750, Norflex for a 55-year old man who has Muscle Tightness
- Comparions of Metaxalone, Methocarbamol for a 16-year old girl who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Piroxicam, Ibuprofen for a 62-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Methocarbamol, Lisinopril for a 49-year old woman who has Tennis Elbow
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.