Mobic vs Tramadol for a female patient aged 75
Summary: 5,051 female patients aged 75 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Mobic vs Tramadol for a female aged 75. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Mobic (latest outcomes from 12,507 users) has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis.
Tramadol (latest outcomes from 41,586 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
On Apr, 14, 2015: 5,051 female patients aged 71 who take the same drugs are studied in Mobic vs Tramadol
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
|Female||71||Pain - back|
Drugs to compare:
|Tramadol||tramadol hydrochloride||not specified|
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 71 (±5):
Comparison with the specified adverse outcomes:
(outcome and its % of total reports)
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Pain - Back (127 drugs in 3,134 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Mobic (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mobic is used in:
- Tramadol is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Mobic alternatives:
- Tramadol alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Meloxicam for a 40-year old woman who has Antiinflmatory
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Meloxicam for a 56-year old woman who has Ankle Swelling
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Meloxicam for a 53-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Mobic, Naproxen for a 60-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Ranitidine, Meloxicam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Prozac for a 67-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of ESCITALOPRAM OXALATE, MELOXICAM, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, DIVALPROEX, METHOCARBAMOL for a 33-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride for a 87-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Homatropine Methylbromide, Meloxicam for a 73-year old man who has Nerve Pain
- Comparions of Zipsor, Mobic for a 31-year old woman who has Neck Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex for a 82-year old woman who has Preoperative Care
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Etodolac for a 75-year old woman who has Joint Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydrocortone for a 44-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Fetzima, Tramadol for a 58-year old woman who has Joint Swelling
- Comparions of Midodrine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a 81-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Fentanyl, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Soma, Meloxicam for a 63-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Toradol for a 49-year old man who has St John's Herb
- Comparions of Tramadol, Naproxen for a 71-year old woman who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Celestone, Meloxicam for a 54-year old woman who has Bursitis
- Comparions of Tramadol, Vyvanse for a 25-year old man who has Pre-medication
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Synthroid for a 45-year old woman who has Antiinflammatory Therapy
- Comparions of Naproxen, Meloxicam for a 28-year old man who has Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Comparions of Metronidazole, Mobic for a 62-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Metoclopramide Hcl, Meloxicam for a 32-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Tramadol, Certirizine Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man who has Methocarbamol
- Comparions of Mobic, Allopurinol for a 53-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Mobic, Cymbalta for a 57-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Celebrex, Tramadol for a 77-year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Norco, Tramadol, Pristiq for a 56-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Meloxicam for a 69-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Norco, Mobic for a 77-year old man who has Gout
- Comparions of Naproxen, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Ligament Injury
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Cymbalta, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Diagnosis
- Comparions of Cymbalta, Tramadol for a 56-year old woman who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Flexeril, Ultram for a 54-year old man who has Metastases To Liver
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Indomethacin for a 53-year old woman who has Inflammation
- Comparions of Mobic, Celebrex for a 54-year old woman who has Tendonitis
- Comparions of Effexor, Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 34-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Tramadol, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Nortriptyline
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Wellbutrin, Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Seroquel for a 30-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Tramadol for a 48-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Mobic, Voltaren for a 64-year old man who has Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Chantix, Mobic for a 57-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Tramadol, Eprosartan Mesylate for a 66-year old man who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Zorvolex for a 70-year old woman who has Back Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.