A study for a 43-year old woman who takes Lorazepam, Nucynta
Summary: 5 female patients aged 43 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 43 year old female patient who has Insomnia, Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 28, 2015: 5 females aged 43 (±5) who take Lorazepam, Nucynta are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Insomnia, Pain
- Lorazepam - 0.5MG (lorazepam)
- Nucynta - EQ 75MG BASE (tapentadol hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Pain In Extremity|
|Poor Quality Sleep|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Insomnia
- support group for people who have Pain
- support group for people who take Lorazepam
- support group for people who take Nucynta
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Aspirin, Lipitor for a 43-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, Stroke, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Stroke
- A study of side effects of Ativan for a 24-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Numbness And Tingling
- A study of drug interactions between Glucosamine, Ativan, Synthroid, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamictal, Viibryd for a 72-year old woman with Health, Anxiety, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Muscle Rigidity
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Bi-sifrol, Lorazepam, Mirtazapine, Alprazolam for a 59-year old man with Pain, Parkinsonism, Panic Disorder, Depression. The patient has Dopamine Dysregulation Syndrome, Depression, Parkinsonism
- A study of drug interactions between Indian Tumeric, Prednisone, Oxycodone, Ativan for a 55-year old man with Nasal Inflammation, Nail Dystrophy, Pain Management, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Nail Dystrophy
Related drug interaction studies:
- Nucynta and Lorazepam drug interactions (54 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Lorazepam for Insomnia reported by 107 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Nucynta for Pain reported by 41 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Insomnia (102 drugs in 7,110 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Pain (219 drugs in 10,369 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.