Lorazepam, Nucynta for a 46-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 46 year old female patient who has Insomnia, Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 female patients aged 46 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Lorazepam (latest outcomes from 47,080 users) has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Nucynta (latest outcomes from 1,691 users) has active ingredients of tapentadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
What are the conditions
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 758,586 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Zolpidem Tartrate, Ambien Cr, Zopiclone.
Pain (latest reports from 1,494,216 patients) can be treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Oxycontin.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 5 females aged 43 (±5) who take Lorazepam, Nucynta are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Insomnia, Pain
- Lorazepam - 0.5MG (lorazepam)
- Nucynta - EQ 75MG BASE (tapentadol hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Pain In Extremity|
|Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves)|
|Poor Quality Sleep|
|Binge Eating (pattern of disordered eating which consists of episodes of uncontrollable eating)|
|Folliculitis (infection of hair root)|
|Dystonia (abnormal muscle tone)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Insomnia
- support group for people who have Pain
- support group for people who take Lorazepam
- support group for people who take Nucynta
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Insomnia
Hello all. My first time to post not sure how it works will check in later when I have more time :)
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Will ativan make tinnitus worse?
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Tinnitus, and takes Ativan)
I have tinnitus and need to know if i take ativan will it make tinnitus worse? Tinnitus is ringing in the ears. thank you.
- Can i dye my hair while taking nuycenta er
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Nucynta Er, Soma, Topamax, GabapentinM, Valium)
I am new to Nuycnta Er and am wondering if its ok to dye my hair? The last pain med I was on caused the color I have used for 18 years to come out really really dark.....any ideas?
- Can a person with crohn's disease take nucynta
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Crohn's Disease, and takes Nucynta)
just want to no can a person with crohn's disease take nucynta
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Doxylamine succinate and severe restless legs and insomnia
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Insomnia, Severe Restless Legs, and takes Doxylamine Succinate)
Could not sleep so took 2 doxylamine gel tablets. Got very sleepy but could not actually fall asleep. So I ended up, over the next few hours, taking 3 more. More sleepiness and more restless legs, and still couldn't sleep At All. Up the entire night but couldn't really do anything cause I was so ...
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Insomnia, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Withdrawal Syndrome, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Prozac, Lorazepam)
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Zolpidem er side effects
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder, Sleeping Difficulty, and takes Zolpidem Tartrate)
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Anxiety, Panic Attack, Insomnia, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Sleep apnea and vertigo
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Vertigo And Sleep Apnea, and takes Lorazepam)
Previous to Lorazepam, I was taking Mekclezine. Both makes me feel worst longer with vertigo. Usually when I fall asleep without my mouth guard, I get a serious bout of Vertigo for several days and the medications just cause more dizziness and the problem last even longer. I also find when I am u ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Nucynta and Lorazepam drug interactions (54 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Lorazepam for Insomnia reported by 106 people (updated 8 hours ago)
- Nucynta for Pain reported by 40 people (updated 17 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Insomnia (100 drugs in 6,921 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Pain (218 drugs in 10,212 reports) (updated 9 hours ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Lorazepam for a patient with Panic Disorder. The patient has Blisters And Lesions On Left Breast
Comments: Biopsy was done to determine Epidermal Necrolysis and it was also noted that there is clotting in the tissue sample of my blister that was biopsied.
- A study of side effects of Lorazepam for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Acne (skin problems that cause pimples)
Comments: I have always had acne but after I pop them the turn into blisters and very sensitive.
- A study of side effects of Lorazepam for a patient with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. The patient has Bleeding Time Abnormal, Stomach Pain, Pain Exacerbated
Comments: late period pregnancy symptoms off lorazapam soon as i took it 30 minutes later then had severe pain craps have not had craps since last miscarriage and lots of bright red blood severe exhaustion, and feels like last lime i miscarried.
- A study of drug interactions between Oxcarbazepine, Ativan for a patient with Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety. The patient has Pain In Limb
Comments: im having pains in my left leg right under my calf and it hurts more if iwalk or stand on it
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Morphine, Fluoxetine, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ativan for a patient with Pain, Depression, Nausea Post Chemotherapy.
Comments: Given Ativan during all phases of triple negative inflammatory breast cancer treatment. Given with chemo, before surgery, before scopings, and for home use. Other than what the hospital and cancer center gave to me during treatment. Took 1-2 mg/night for nearly two years. Had nearly every side effec ...
Common symptoms:Women of age 40-49 with Insomnia:
- Stress and anxiety (358 reports)
- Taste - impaired (346 reports)
- Nausea (296 reports)
- Depression (281 reports)
- Fatigue (252 reports)
- Dizziness (246 reports)
- Memory loss (245 reports)
- Headache (238 reports)
- Pain (231 reports)
- Diabetes (205 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.