Percocet, Diflucan for a 40-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 40 year old female patient who has Hysterectomy, Yeast infection - vagina. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 97 female patients aged 40 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,435 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Diflucan (latest outcomes from 17,694 users) has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection.
What are the conditions
Hysterectomy (latest reports from 18,685 patients) can be treated by Premarin, Estradiol, Vivelle-dot, Estrace, Climara.
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) (latest reports from 3,704 patients) can be treated by Diflucan, Fluconazole.
On Aug, 12, 2014: 97 females aged 37 (±5) who take Percocet, Diflucan are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Hysterectomy, Yeast infection - vagina
- Percocet - 325MG;5MG (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride)
- Diflucan - 100MG (fluconazole)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Gallbladder Disorder||Uterine Cancer||n/a||Deep Vein Thrombosis||Pain||n/a||n/a||Injury|
|Injury||Ovarian Cancer||Pulmonary Embolism||Anxiety||Pain|
|Cholecystitis Chronic||Oedema Peripheral||General Physical Health Deterioration||Myalgia|
|Renal Failure Acute||Vascular Neoplasm||Emotional Distress||Arthralgia|
|Pain||Deep Vein Thrombosis||Pulmonary Infarction||Headache|
|Cholelithiasis||Uterine Haemorrhage||Pulmonary Embolism||Hyperkalaemia|
|Appendicitis Perforated||Pulmonary Embolism||Alopecia|
|Mental Disorder||Pain In Extremity||Oral Disorder|
|Pancreatitis Acute||Endometrial Cancer||Anaemia|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis||Dyspnoea||Anxiety|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hysterectomy
- support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina
- support group for people who take Diflucan
- support group for people who take Percocet
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
- I have cfs and have been treated for depression for years.will adderall replace the antidepressants ect that i'm taking now?
I have a long history of depression and anxiety disorder.I was recently diagnosed with CFS.Now that I know exactly what this disease entails,everything makes perfect sense.My physical symptoms,with the exception of increased debilitating pain over the last 2 years, I had come to accept as normal! Gl ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Why does my urine smell bad?
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- My daughter got sjs after taking fluconazole!!
My daughter swelled up in her neck, hands, and face. Had severe blistering of her skin especially on her face and vaginal area. Had a radh over 80% of her body. She was dizzy, sick to the stomach, and itched enterally. She also started vaginally bleeding severely.
Related drug interaction studies:
- Percocet and Diflucan drug interactions (1,156 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Diflucan for Yeast Infection - Vagina reported by 88 people (updated 4 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Hysterectomy (7 drugs in 156 reports) (updated 5 days ago)
- Yeast Infection - Vagina (10 drugs in 180 reports) (updated 3 weeks ago)
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Artemisia, Rifampin, Ursodiol, Fluconazole, Vitamin D, Alprazolam, Metronidazole, Lunesta, Fioricet W/ Codeine, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen - 325MG;5MG for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Babesiosis, Mycoplasma, Bartonellosis, Gallstone, Candidiasis, Deficiency, Palpitations, Anxiety, Lyme Disease, Insomnia, Pain Management, Pain Exacerbated. The patient has Seizure Like Phenomena
- A study of drug interactions between Fluconazole, Percocet for a patient with Yeast Infection - Vagina, Low Back Pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Labetalol Hydrochloride - 100MG, Nexium - EQ 40MG BASE, Plaquenil - 200MG, Lyrica - 50MG, Celebrex, Mirapex, Crestor, Fluconazole, Percocet, Vitamin D, Calcium, Aspirin for a patient with Beta Blocker, Gerd, Ana Positive, Neuropathy, Joint Inflammation, Restless Leg Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol, Valley Fever, Arthritis Pain, Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Overall. The patient has Fluconazole
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Fluconazole, Itraconazole for a 55-year old man who has Antifungal Prophylaxis
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Demerol for a 57-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Percocet, Oxycodone, Vicodin, Flexeril for a 62-year old woman who has Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.