A study for a 41-year old woman who takes Percocet, Diflucan
Summary: 97 female patients aged 41 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 41 year old female patient who has Hysterectomy, Yeast infection - vagina. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 14, 2015: 97 females aged 37 (±5) who take Percocet, Diflucan are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Hysterectomy, Yeast infection - vagina
- Percocet - 325MG;5MG (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride)
- Diflucan - 100MG (fluconazole)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Gallbladder Disorder||Uterine Cancer||n/a||Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)||Pain||n/a||n/a||Injury|
|Injury||Ovarian Cancer (cancer of ovary)||Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||Anxiety||Pain|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)||Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling)||General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status)||Myalgia (muscle pain)|
|Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction)||Vascular Neoplasm (tumour of vascular origin)||Emotional Distress||Arthralgia (joint pain)|
|Pain||Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)||Pulmonary Infarction (death of a small area of lung)||Headache (pain in head)|
|Cholelithiasis (the presence or formation of gallstones in the gallbladder or bile ducts)||Uterine Haemorrhage (uterine bleeding)||Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||Hyperkalaemia (damage to or disease of the kidney)|
|Appendicitis Perforated (perforated appendicitis is a condition in which an inflamed appendix bursts)||Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||Alopecia (absence of hair from areas of the body)|
|Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability)||Pain In Extremity||Oral Disorder (mouth disease)|
|Pancreatitis Acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas)||Endometrial Cancer||Anaemia (lack of blood)|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)||Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||Anxiety|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have Hysterectomy
- support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina
- support group for people who take Diflucan
- support group for people who take Percocet
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl-25, Percocet, Klonopin, Depakote Er, Vimpat for a 52-year old woman with Pain, Epilepsy. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Cyclosporine, Percocet for a 18-year old girl with Infection, Immune Status, Pain. The patient has Eczema Vesicular
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a 74-year old man with Oral Thrush. The patient has Thrush
- A study of side effects of Oxycet for a 24-year old woman with Wisdom Teeth Extraction. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a 46-year old woman with Yeast Infection - Esophagus. The patient has Itching, Stomach Pain, Back Pain - Low, Burning Sensation, Swelling Of Fingers
Related drug interaction studies:
- Percocet and Diflucan drug interactions (1,156 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Diflucan for Yeast Infection - Vagina reported by 91 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Hysterectomy (7 drugs in 164 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Yeast Infection - Vagina (10 drugs in 183 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.