Percocet, Diflucan for a 40-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 40 year old female patient who has Hysterectomy, Yeast infection - vagina. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 97 female patients aged 40 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Percocet (latest outcomes from 26,445 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Diflucan (latest outcomes from 17,695 users) has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection.
What are the conditions
Hysterectomy (latest reports from 4,565 patients) can be treated by Premarin, Estradiol, Vivelle-dot, Estrace, Climara.
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) (latest reports from 1,031 patients) can be treated by Diflucan, Fluconazole.
On Nov, 11, 2014: 97 females aged 37 (±5) who take Percocet, Diflucan are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Hysterectomy, Yeast infection - vagina
- Percocet - 325MG;5MG (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride)
- Diflucan - 100MG (fluconazole)
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Gallbladder Disorder||Uterine Cancer||n/a||Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)||Pain||n/a||n/a||Injury|
|Injury||Ovarian Cancer (cancer of ovary)||Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||Anxiety||Pain|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)||Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling)||General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status)||Myalgia (muscle pain)|
|Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction)||Vascular Neoplasm (tumour of vascular origin)||Emotional Distress||Arthralgia (joint pain)|
|Pain||Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)||Pulmonary Infarction (death of a small area of lung)||Headache (pain in head)|
|Cholelithiasis (the presence or formation of gallstones in the gallbladder or bile ducts)||Uterine Haemorrhage (uterine bleeding)||Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||Hyperkalaemia (damage to or disease of the kidney)|
|Appendicitis Perforated (perforated appendicitis is a condition in which an inflamed appendix bursts)||Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||Alopecia (absence of hair from areas of the body)|
|Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability)||Pain In Extremity||Oral Disorder (mouth disease)|
|Pancreatitis Acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas)||Endometrial Cancer||Anaemia (lack of blood)|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)||Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||Anxiety|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hysterectomy
- support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina
- support group for people who take Diflucan
- support group for people who take Percocet
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Depression, Chroic Pain, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Naproxen, Percocet, Paxil, Lorazepam, Topamax)
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who takes Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Clonazepam, MS Contin, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Neurontin, Prozac, Flexeril, Requip)
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
- I have cfs and have been treated for depression for years.will adderall replace the antidepressants ect that i'm taking now?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has CFS, Depression - Major, and takes Wellbutrin, Lamotrigine, Diazepam, Zopiclone, Elavil, Percocet)
I have a long history of depression and anxiety disorder.I was recently diagnosed with CFS.Now that I know exactly what this disease entails,everything makes perfect sense.My physical symptoms,with the exception of increased debilitating pain over the last 2 years, I had come to accept as normal! Gl ...
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Skin Blushing/flushing, and takes Fentanyl-75, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Baclofen, Requip, Percocet, Garcinia Cambogia)
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
- Can i take seroquel xr and oxycodone together?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Bipolar 1, Lower Back Pain, and takes Seroquel XR, Percocet)
I'm trying to find out if I take a Seroquel XR less than a hour after I took a Percocet for Lower Back Pain?
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Why does my urine smell bad?
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Urine Abnormality, and takes Percocet)
urine has very strong fowel odor. smells like rotting meat. very concentrated and cloudy and dark color.
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Herniated Intervertebral Disk 7 Total, Spinal Stenosis, Fibromyalgia, Periodontitis, and takes Cymbalta, Percocet, Oxycontin)
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- My daughter got sjs after taking fluconazole!!
(Posted by a 17 year old girl who has Steven Johnson Syndrome, and takes Fluconazole)
My daughter swelled up in her neck, hands, and face. Had severe blistering of her skin especially on her face and vaginal area. Had a radh over 80% of her body. She was dizzy, sick to the stomach, and itched enterally. She also started vaginally bleeding severely.
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Systemic Candida Caused By Valtres, and takes Lorazepam, Diflucan, Valtrex)
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story. My daughter has been autism spectru ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Percocet and Diflucan drug interactions (1,156 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Diflucan for Yeast Infection - Vagina reported by 88 people (updated 22 minutes ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Hysterectomy (7 drugs in 156 reports) (updated 51 minutes ago)
- Yeast Infection - Vagina (10 drugs in 180 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a patient with Itching - Vaginal Area. The patient has Back Pain - Low
Comments: left side lower back is aching so bad I cant sit or lay down.
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Percocet, Chantix for a patient with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Back Injury, Stop Smoking. The patient has Sweating Increased
Comments: I was on Chantix for the "allotted" time through the Air Force. It was not long enough so I stopped taking it (sweating stopped) After about 3 months, I was able to get Chantix through the mail from the military and as soon as I reached a stable blood level (I'm assuming it was because of the level ...
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a patient with Pain In Limb. The patient has Hiccups (an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm and respiratory organs, with a sudden closure of the glottis and a sound like a cough)
Comments: Also have itching, mainly on face, but also on torso
- A study of side effects of Percocet for a patient with Pain - Bones. The patient has Cerebral Spinal Fluid Culture
Comments: I have times, about once per week where I can't stay awake. This will last about 2 days. During this time I'm taking less percocet. I have been on 10/325mg for about 5 years. max of 6 per day. I never abuse them and they work well for pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Benadryl, Pepcid, Xanax, Soma, Tramadol, Percocet, Oxycontin for a patient with Nausea, Allergy To Plants, Gastritis, Muscle Contracture, Nerve Pain, Pain - Back. The patient has Drug Ineffective, Nausea, Constipation, Stomach Pain
Comments: Possible stomach blockage, pharmaceutical bezoar. Oxycontin 30 mg every 12 hours is far less effective than oxycodone 15 mg every 6 hours.
Common symptoms:Women of age 40-49 with Hysterectomy:
- Stress and anxiety (20 reports)
- Fatigue (20 reports)
- Headache (19 reports)
- Rashes (18 reports)
- Nausea (18 reports)
- Pain (15 reports)
- Hypersensitivity (14 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper (13 reports)
- Feeling abnormal (13 reports)
- Itching (12 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.