A study of drug interactions between Tylenol-500, Aspirin, Metoprolol, Ramipril, Plavix, Prilosec for a Male patient aged 89
This is a personalized study of Tylenol-500, Aspirin, Metoprolol, Ramipril, Plavix, Prilosec drug interactions for a 89 year old male patient. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 2 reports from FDA.
Do you have chronic disease and take multiple drugs? eHealthMe can monitor your drugs and notify you when there are serious drug reactions detected. Our original studies have been used on premier medical publications. The monitor will be personalized to your gender and age. Start now
What are the drugs
Tylenol-500 has active ingredients of acetaminophen.
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is used in blood clots, heart attack, headache, pain, preventive health care, heart disease congenital.
Metoprolol has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate.
Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is used in high blood pressure, essential hypertension, heart attack, hypotension, high blood cholesterol, heart failure.
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is used in stent, blood clots, heart attack, stroke, coronary heart disease, heart disease congenital.
Prilosec has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is used in gastroesophageal reflux disease, gastric ulcer, reflux gastritis, indigestion, gastroesophageal reflux in infants, abdominal pain.
On May, 1, 2013: 2 people who reported to have interactions when taking Tylenol-500, Aspirin, Metoprolol, Ramipril, Plavix, Prilosec are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Stent Placement, Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease
Drug interactions have: Stent Placement, Drug Interaction, Chest Discomfort
eHealthMe real world results:
For males aged 89 (±5):
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Stent Placement||1 (100.00%)|
|Drug Interaction||1 (100.00%)|
|Chest Discomfort||1 (100.00%)|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 89 (±5) in the use of Tylenol-500, Aspirin, Metoprolol, Ramipril, Plavix, Prilosec:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
Most common interactions experienced by males aged 89 (±5) in long term use of Tylenol-500, Aspirin, Metoprolol, Ramipril, Plavix, Prilosec:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
For people in general (regardless of gender or age):
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Stent Placement||2 (100.00%)|
|Drug Interaction||1 (50.00%)|
|Chest Discomfort||2 (100.00%)|
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Tylenol-500, Aspirin, Metoprolol, Ramipril, Plavix, Prilosec:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Tylenol-500, Aspirin, Metoprolol, Ramipril, Plavix, Prilosec:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Next: study your drugs
You can also:
- get notified of updates of this study
- post a comment or see what 217 people said
- let eHealthMe monitor your drugs
- get our mobile app: never miss a symptom, compare it with patients like me in real time, and discuss it with doctors later
- still have questions? Check any related studies below
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Plavix for Stent Placement reported by 173 people (updated 7 days ago)
- Prilosec for Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease reported by 13 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Stent Placement (7 drugs) (updated 7 days ago)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (9 drugs) (updated 3 days ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
From this study (3 weeks ago):
From this study (3 weeks ago):
From this study (3 weeks ago):
From this study (3 weeks ago):
later in the afternoons I feel better
Bilateral foot neuropathy began in great toes and has progressed to all toes. No history of diabetes, alcoholism, or vitamin deficiency.
Diffuse peripheral neuropathy, primary demyelnating. Motor conductions diffusely delayed. distal latencies of posterior tibial are delayed. Needle exam showed occasional denervation in abductor hallucis muscle.
i have not changed any doctor ordered medications , however, due to allergies, I recently bought over the counter Claritin and then zyrtec. Since then, I am getting the tingling in my right hand? Can you advise?
high levels of medications found in blood work when taking how prescribed
Kevin Peters Ph.d on Mar, 4, 2013:
Sammy, I'm a white 45 male; just wanted to agree on that Klonopin remark. When I was 21 I had my second kidney transplant which was a BAD issue all together, at any rate the hospital did not include my medications taken at home after my surgery. I went thru the worst hallucinations and jerking and seizures you could ever possibly imagine. This went on for almost 3 1/2 weeks before we decided to have me taken OUT of the hospital and relocated before they ended up taking my life. Then the whole staff of paychology including the chief of psychiatry cane in my room to see what they could do, Finallu. During one of my few moments of clarity the C.O.F after blaming me if talking "drugs" prior to my transplant listened to my word of telling him the meds I was on before being admitted. After asking when was the last time I had received my Klonopin and me not knowing, he then reviewed the charts, and didn't see me receiving this med once. He stormed out of the room of about 9 docs and came back in with two Klonopin; for the first time in almost 4 weeks and after three surgeries the first 72 hours I was hospitalized, I was sleeping like a baby, for about 49 hours with NO MORE hallucinations, or seizures or jerking! I finally got out of there without a kidney since that kidney was supposed to go to another man named the same as I in a different city! I do take Xanax and probably always will. The half life on Klonopin is much different hence one if its dangers, Nevwr Ever stop this drug cold! I've been on dialysis 25 1/2 years now and suffered from intense skin cancers, but have fought and done all I can do to live a normal as possible life, working full time except when I'm in yet another surgery, over 32 general anesthetic procedures since 1987. I was the youngest boy-man to ever be on the USA soccer team ready to play in the Korea 1988 Olympics. What a change in life.....
All the Best,
chris on Jun, 4, 2011:
i have been taking clonzepam and trazedone and my speech is a very hoarse voice, I am wondering if if my speech problem is from these drugs's side effects.
TwoDimes on Apr, 15, 2012:
Upon occasion, I, too, have become hoarse and from the use of Klonopin. I was VERY hoarse when I tried to cold turkey off of 4mgs of Klonopin. I am now down to 1.5mgs per day and, still, (as I said, upon occasion, I become hoarse. I am sure that the use of Klonopin is the causative factor. - TwoDimes -
SammySushi on Jul, 10, 2012:
Omigosh, never cold turkey clonopin, esp that high of a dose. My dad had a major seizure and hallucinations doing so.
Christophe on Nov, 13, 2012:
I suffer from Hypothyroidism, High Cholesterol & Cancer survivor because of Zyprexa use and previously being prescribed Carbamezapine causing Thyroid damage. My best advice to you if you don't want Hypothyroidism is have regular blood tests, Thyroid damage can be undetected for up to 5 years with no symptoms found on regular blood tests prematurally. Make sure you buy iodised salt to use on food when eating this will help reduce your risk of getting Hypothyroidism. two signs of Hypothyriodism which the Carbamezapine & Zyprexa medication boxes labels wont tell you is if your face becomes puffed up, red or sun sensitive while taking these medications this is a sign of Hypothyroidism. It wont be found on your blood test but later on it could appear out of the blue. The other sign to look for is baldness or hair loss on your head, this is another symptom. I hope these comments will help you. You have to weight up the benefits and negatives taking medications if you decide to take these medicines or not. It depends on how you cope with the drug side effects.
AUDREY on Dec, 16, 2012:
STARTED TAKING DILTIAZEM 60 MG AND I AM VERY CONSTIPATED. 70 YEARS OLD, HEART SURGERY A FAST HEART RATE....
Sonya on Feb, 24, 2013:
You definately need to take a stool softener...straining during defication can cause major problems in people with cardiac problems.
Recent related drug checks on eHealthMe:
- Colace, Thyroid Tab, Senna, Heparin Sodium Injection, Lovenox, Synthroid, Olanzapine, Venlafaxine, Nicotine, Omeprazole, Cardizem, Metoprolol, Acetaminophen, Ms Contin, Hydrocodone, Zyprexa, Ibuprofen, Morphine, Lorazepam, Ramipril, Aspirin, Vancomycin, Clindamycin, Effexor, Toprol-xl, Ferrous Sulfate Tab drug interactions for Hip Surgery. The patient has Dizziness, Decreased Appetite, Asthenia, Arthropathy, Abdominal Pain Upper, Sepsis, Renal Failure, Oesophageal Carcinoma, Nausea, Loss Of Consciousness, Hypotension, Hyperhidrosis
- Crestor, Acetylsalicylic Acid Srt, Plavix, Altace, Prilosec, Toprol-xl drug interactions for Blood Cholesterol Increased. The patient has Micturition Frequency Decreased, Urine Colour Abnormal
- Lisinopril, Metoprolol, Vytorin, Aspirin, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Clopidogrel Bisulfate drug interactions for Gastrointestinal Pain. The patient has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Overdose, Myocardial Infarction, Drug Ineffective, Coronary Artery Thrombosis, Arthralgia
- Thalomid, Plavix, Aspirin, Toprol-xl, Norvasc, Prilosec, Altace, Hytrin, Aredia, Decadron, Imdur, Protonix, Calcitriol, Zovirax drug interactions for Multiple Myeloma. The patient has Coronary Artery Disease, Unevaluable Event
- Lopid, Lipitor, Zoloft, Lisinopril, Ramipril, Calcium Gluconate, Acetylsalicylic Acid Srt, Warfarin Sodium, Glipizide, Pyridoxine Hcl Tab, Potassium Chloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Folic Acid, Glyburide, Digoxin, Nitroglycerin, Omeprazole, Lansoprazole, Diazepam, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Carvedilol, Cyclosporine, Nicotinic Acid, Pioglitazone Hcl, Prednisone, Captopril, Furosemide, Ibuprofen, Pravastatin Sodium, Bactrim, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Cimetidine, Enalapril Maleate, Azathioprine, Metolazone, Triazolam, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Venlafaxine Hcl drug interactions for Hypertriglyceridaemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Depression, Ill-defined Disorder. The patient has Cardiac Output Decreased, Congestive Cardiomyopathy, Drug Eruption, Headache, Heart Transplant, Hypersensitivity, Hypertension, Left Ventricular Failure, Nasal Congestion, Pain, Pharyngitis Streptococcal, Pharyngolaryngeal Pain, Pruritus, Rash Erythematous, Rhabdomyolysis, Rhinorrhoea, Sinusitis, Stomatitis
- Aspirin, Plavix, Tylenol Es, Zetia, Metoprolol, Omeprazole, Ranitidine, Lisinopril drug interactions for Coronary Artery Bypass. The patient has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Overdose, Myocardial Infarction, Drug Ineffective, Coronary Artery Thrombosis, Arthralgia
- Clopidogrel, Carvedilol, Aspirin, Novofine, Propdxyphnene-apa, Digoxin, Metformin Hcl, Amlodipine Besylate, Spironolactone, Metoprolol, Altace, Crestor, Vicodin, Acetaminophen, Spiriva, Propoxyphene Hcl Cap, Potassium Chloride, Nitroglycerin, Magnesium Oxide, Isosorbide, Novolog, Insulin, Lantus, Furosemide drug interactions for Cardiac Disorder. The patient has Weight Increased, Spinal Column Stenosis, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Respiratory Failure, Respiratory Arrest, Renal Failure, Pyrexia, Pulmonary Oedema, Pulmonary Hypertension, Pain In Extremity, Pain, Musculoskeletal Pain, Multiple Injuries, Intervertebral Disc Degeneration, Hypertension, Hypernatraemia, Hyperkalaemia, Hypercholesterolaemia, Gastric Polyps, Dysstasia, Dyspnoea, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetes Mellitus, Dehydration, Cough, Coronary Artery Disease, Constipation, Congestive Cardiomyopathy, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Cardiomegaly, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Bronchitis, Back Pain, Asthenia, Arthralgia, Anaemia, Acute Prerenal Failure, Abdominal Distension
- Goody's Powder, Seroquel, Prilosec, Ativan, Effexor, Prozac, Lexapro, Advair Hfa, Nexium, Zoloft, Metadate Cd, Prevacid, Valium, Xanax, Toprol-xl, Progesterone, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Bumex, Serzone, Temazepam, Combivent, Altace, Zocor, Folic Acid, Ambien, Requip, Aciphex, Chloral Hydrate, Glucophage, Klonopin, Abilify, Plavix, Aspirin, Lipitor, Spiriva, Cardizem La, Trazodone, Amoxapine, Humibid La, Tri-est, Respa Dm, Methypred, Vit B6, Vit B12, Duratuss drug interactions for Insomnia, Panic Attack, Anxiety, Depression, Major Depression, Mood Swings. The patient has Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes Mellitus
- Humira, Folic Acid, Omeprazole, Glimepiride, Methotrexate, Risedronate Sodium, Metoprolol Succinate, Aspirin, Vicodin, Acetaminophen, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Multi-vitamin drug interactions for Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Medication Error
- Reopro, Clopidogrel, Aspirin, Metoprolol Succinate, Ramipril, Spironolactone, Famotidine, Omeprazole, Carvedilol drug interactions for Acute Myocardial Infarction. The patient has Anorexia, Arthralgia, Arthritis, Asthenia, Bradycardia, Dizziness, Heart Rate Irregular, Hypotension, Joint Effusion, Supraventricular Extrasystoles, Synovial Cyst, Synovitis, Urinary Incontinence, Ventricular Extrasystoles, Ventricular Fibrillation, Vertigo, Weight Decreased
- Simvastatin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Xanax, Imdur, Premarin, Toprol-xl, Benicar Hct, Ramipril, Nitroglycerin, Albuterol, Pulmicort-100, Oxygen, Plavix, Aspirin, Prilosec drug interactions for Hypercholesterolaemia, Anticoagulant Therapy, Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease, Myocardial Infarction. The patient has Ulcer Haemorrhage, Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease, Arterial Occlusive Disease, Abdominal Pain Upper
- Thalomid, Plavix, Aspirin, Toprol-xl, Norvasc, Prilosec, Altace, Hytrin, Aredia, Decadron Src, Imdur drug interactions for Multiple Myeloma. The patient has Coronary Artery Disease
- Lopid, Lipitor, Zoloft, Lisinopril, Ramipril, Calcium Gluconate, Acetylsalicylic Acid Srt, Warfarin Sodium, Glipizide, Pyridoxine Hcl Tab, Potassium Chloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Folic Acid, Glyburide, Digoxin, Nitroglycerin, Omeprazole, Lansoprazole, Diazepam, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Cyclosporine, Nicotinic Acid, Pioglitazone Hcl, Captopril, Furosemide, Ibuprofen, Multi-vitamin, Pravastatin Sodium, Bactrim, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Cimetidine, Enalapril Maleate, Azathioprine, Metolazone, Triazolam, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Venlafaxine Hcl drug interactions for Hypertriglyceridaemia, Hyperlipidaemia, Depression, Ill-defined Disorder. The patient has Activities Of Daily Living Impaired, Anxiety, Asthenia, Atelectasis, Blood Glucose Increased, Blood Potassium Decreased, Blood Pressure Diastolic Decreased, Blood Pressure Systolic Decreased, Bradycardia, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Chest Discomfort, Dysphagia, Fatigue, Fungal Infection, Haemoglobin Increased, Heart Transplant, Loss Of Consciousness, Oedema Peripheral, Pain, Performance Status Decreased, Platelet Count Decreased, Rhabdomyolysis, Syncope, Weight Decreased, White Blood Cell Count Increased, Wound Infection, Wound Necrosis
- Betaseron, Metoprolol Succinate, Paroxetine Hcl, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Metformin Hcl, Imdur, Zetia, Aspirin, Ascorbic Acid, Prilosec, Propranolol, Paxil, Plavix, Celebrex, Zocor, Tricor, Lotensin, Tylenol drug interactions for Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Insulin Resistant Diabetes, Premedication. The patient has Angina Pectoris, Aortic Aneurysm, Arthralgia, Carotid Arteriosclerosis, Carotid Artery Stenosis, Coronary Artery Disease, Coronary Artery Occlusion, Dizziness, Dry Skin, Fatigue, Hypoaesthesia, Increased Tendency To Bruise, Influenza Like Illness, Insulin Resistant Diabetes, Mitral Valve Incompetence, Nasopharyngitis, Ventricular Dysfunction, Ventricular Hypokinesia
- Cheratussin, Magoxide, Toresemide, Flogard, Floplex, Galatro, Multivitamines, Roxanol, Colchines, Allpurinol, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lovastatin, Amiodarone Hcl, Promethazine, Zolpidem, Mexiletine Hydrochloride, Zetia, Phoslo, Allopurinol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Gentamicin, Ambien, Meclizine, Renal Soft Gel, Nitroglycerin, Renagel, Midodrine Hydrochloride, Sensipar, Isosorbide, Toprol-xl, Potassium, Metolazone, Plavix, Clopidogrel, Diovan, Hydralazine, Aspirin, Compazine, Atropine, Epogen, Lorazepam, Prilosec, Oxygen, Tylenol-500, Synthroid, Stress Formula Tablets, Norvasc, Coreg, Temazepam, Spiriva, Digoxin drug interactions for Arrhythmia. The patient has Anaemia, Asthenia, Cardioactive Drug Level Increased, Chest Pain, Decreased Appetite, Dizziness, Ejection Fraction Decreased, Fatigue, Fluid Retention, Hypotension, Loss Of Consciousness, Malaise, Multiple Injuries, Myocardial Ischaemia, Nausea, Palpitations, Peritoneal Dialysis, Renal Failure Chronic, Syncope, Therapeutic Agent Toxicity, Ventricular Tachycardia, Vomiting
- Lunesta, Sinemet, Neurontin, Prilosec, Tramadol Hcl, Toprol-xl, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin, Plavix, Altace, Ativan, Synthroid, Lanoxin, Warfarin Sodium, Wellbutrin, Dyazide drug interactions for Insomnia. The patient has Drug Ineffective, Dysgeusia, Insomnia
- Colace, Insora, Prolonix, Aldace, Hydrocdone-apa, Spiiriva, Therems-m, Doxycycl, Digoxin, Aspirin, Plavix, Lexapro, Flonase, Novolog Sliding Scale Ac And Hs, Atrovent, Xopenex, Claritin, Toprol-xl, Prednisone, Folic Acid, Xanax, Metoprolol, Calcium, Atenolol, Phenergan Hcl, Lyrica, Ambien, Singulair, Actonel, Rhinocort, Glipizide, Aerobid, Premarin, Requip, Zyrtec, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate Extended Release, Paroxetine Hcl, Prevacid, Meloxicam, Boniva, Zolpidem Tartrate, Alprazolam, Cefdinir, Chantix, Promethazine, Ranitidine, Metoclopramide, Advair, Lisinopril, Azithromycin, Guaifen-phenyl, Loratadine, Pantoprazole, Fluticasone, Docusate Sodium, Novolog, Altace, Fortical, Tramadol Hcl, Carafate, Glycopyrrolate, Megestrol Acetate, Nexium, Furosemide, Ipratropium Er, Humalog, Hydrocodone, Acetylcysteine, Diovan, Fish Oil, Rozerem, Lortab, Zofran, Morphine, Tylenol-500, Vicodin, Zocor, Oxycontin, Effexor, Neurontin drug interactions for Arrhythmia. The patient has Abdominal Pain, Aggression, Arthritis, Blood Pressure Systolic Increased, Cardiac Arrest, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Cardioactive Drug Level Increased, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Colitis Ischaemic, Constipation, Dehydration, Diarrhoea, Dyspnoea, Electrocardiogram St Segment Elevation, Emphysema, Fatigue, Gastric Ulcer, Haematochezia, Haemoglobin Decreased, Hyperhidrosis, Hyperlipidaemia, Hypotension, Intestinal Polyp, Lower Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage, Myalgia, Myocardial Infarction, Nausea, Osteoporosis, Peripheral Vascular Disorder, Renal Failure Acute, Respiratory Failure, Sinus Tachycardia, Urinary Tract Infection, Urosepsis, Ventricular Fibrillation, Vomiting, Weight Decreased
- Warfarin Sodium, Clopidogrel, Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Lisinopril, Nitroglycerin, Omeprazole, Terazosin Hcl, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Lovastatin, Metoprolol Succinate drug interactions for Coronary Artery Disease. The patient has Anaemia, Chest Pain, Duodenal Ulcer, Dyspnoea, Dyspnoea Exertional, Faeces Discoloured, International Normalised Ratio Increased, Upper Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage
- Metformin Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Aspirin, Norvasc, Metoprolol, Citalopram, Omeprazole, Plavix, Ramipril, Bupropion Hcl, Liraglutide Flexpen drug interactions for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperlipidaemia, Prophylaxis, Hypertension, Depression, Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease, Stent Placement. The patient has Abdominal Pain
- Metformin Hcl, Aspirin, Loratadine, Colchicine, Allopurinol, Zocor, Toprol-xl, Zoloft, Serzone, Norvasc, Cardura, Pepcid, Pravachol, Seroquel, Lipitor, Ferrous Sulfate Tab, Nexium, Plavix, Crestor, Ativan, Remeron, Risperdal, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Furosemide, Zetia, Acetaminophen, Diovan, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Prilosec, Testosterone drug interactions for Anxiety, Peptic Ulcer, Erectile Dysfunction, Depression. The patient has Pain In Extremity, Musculoskeletal Pain, Hypertension, Hypercholesterolaemia, Hepatitis, Hepatic Steatosis, Headache, Hallucination, Auditory, Essential Hypertension, Erectile Dysfunction, Dysphoria, Dyspepsia, Diabetes Mellitus, Balance Disorder, Angina Pectoris, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Tension Headache, Sinusitis, Radiculopathy, Pharyngitis Bacterial
- Zetia, Altace, Plavix, Prilosec, Toprol-xl, Zocor, Aspirin, Chlordiazepoxide drug interactions for Blood Cholesterol Increased. The patient has Drug Ineffective
- Paclitaxel, Synthroid, Altace, Toprol-xl, Zetia, Crestor, Plavix, Aspirin, Glutamine, Tylenol drug interactions for Breast Cancer. The patient has Pneumonitis
- Tylenol, Ativan, Prilosec, Aspirin, Plavix, Remeron, Lopressor, Zyprexa, Zantac, Claritin, Reclast drug interactions for Pain, Anxiety. The patient has Balance Disorder, Atrial Fibrillation, Areflexia, Abdominal Pain, Tachypnoea, Sensory Loss, Pneumonia Aspiration, Neuropathy Peripheral, Myalgia, Muscular Weakness, Mechanical Ventilation, Liver Function Test Abnormal, Haematoma, Gastrostomy Tube Insertion, Gastrointestinal Tube Insertion, Endotracheal Intubation, Dysphagia, Cranial Neuropathy, Cough, Confusional State
- Fenoglide, Alprazolam, Folic Acid, Warfarin Sodium, Lipitor, Plavix, Precose, Toprol-xl, Altace, Klor-con, Metformin Hcl, Furosemide Intensol, Allopurinol, Prilosec, .. drug interactions for Blood Triglycerides Increased. The patient has Drug Ineffective
- Antidepressant, Antihypertensive, Muscle Relaxers, Diuretics, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Plavix, Zoloft, Ramipril, Betaseron, Metoprolol, Pain Medication drug interactions for Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Catheter Site Haematoma, Catheter Site Haemorrhage, Coronary Artery Disease, Depressed Mood, Groin Pain, Haemoglobin Decreased, Hypotension, Local Swelling, Muscular Weakness, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Myocardial Infarction, Postinfarction Angina, Respiratory Distress, Retroperitoneal Haematoma, Suicidal Ideation, Tachycardia
- Requip, Sinemet, Clonazepam, Cabergoline, Atenolol, Ramipril, Simvastatin, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Cialis, Clopidogrel drug interactions for Parkinson's Disease, Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Arterial Occlusive Disease, Dystonia, Oedema
- Altace, Adrenalin In Oil Inj, Ranitidine, Cetirizine Hcl, Acetaminophen, Nitroglycerin, Aspirin, Pravastatin, Omeprazole drug interactions for Myocardial Infarction. The patient has Circulatory Collapse, Dizziness, Flushing, Headache, Swelling Face
- Atacand, Toprol-xl, Zestril, Plavix, Zocor, Prilosec, Aspirin drug interactions for Hypertension. The patient has Dysgeusia, Myocardial Infarction
- Citalopram, Bupropion Hcl, Metformin, Omeprazole, Lipitor, Plavix, Aspirin, Ramipril, Norvasc, Metoprolol Tartrate, Liraglutide Flexpen drug interactions for Depression, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease, Hyperlipidaemia, Stent Placement, Prophylaxis, Hypertension. The patient has Pancreatitis Acute
- Viagra, Multi-vitamin, Omeprazole, Furosemide, Zoloft, Altace, Carvedilol, Digoxin, Claritin, Clopidogrel, Aspirin, Vitamin E drug interactions for Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Blood Pressure Increased, Dizziness, Hypotension, Photophobia
- Extra Strength Tylenol, Zocor, Zoloft, Aricept, Remicade, Geodon, Namenda, Methotrexate, Mobic, Folic Acid, Meclizine, Xanax, Calcium, Daily Vitamins, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Prilosec, Plavix drug interactions for Arthritis, Dementia Alzheimer's Type. The patient has Nausea, Irritability, Hypersomnia, Heart Rate Decreased, Feeling Abnormal, Drug Effect Decreased, Dizziness, Disorientation, Dehydration, Coronary Artery Occlusion, Amnesia, Agitation
- Amiodarone Hcl, Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Atenolol, Cefuroxime, Plavix, Cilostazol, Famotidine, Furosemide, Percocet, Pioglitazone Hcl, Metformin Hcl, Nitroglycerin, Potassium Chloride, Ramipril, Simvastatin, Vancomycin drug interactions for Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Cellulitis, Incision Site Erythema, Infusion Site Reaction
- Lipitor, Norvasc, Plavix, Spironolactone, Toprol-xl, Prilosec, Ranitidine Hcl, Torsemide, Potassium, Cozaar, Aspirin drug interactions for Blood Cholesterol Increased, Hypertension, Prophylaxis, Diuretic Therapy, Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease, Supplementation Therapy. The patient has Cough
- Senokot, Soflax, Apo-gliclazide, Aspirin, Ferrous Sulfate Tab, Plavix, Apo-furosemide, Nitro-dur, Novo-metoprol, Acetaminophen, Lipitor, Levaquin, Apo-ramipril, Nitrolingual Pumpspray drug interactions for Pneumonia, Chest Discomfort. The patient has Blood Glucose Increased, Cardiac Disorder, Torsade De Pointes
- Zoloft, Lactulose, Ciprofloxacin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Ramipril, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride, Omeprazole, Digoxin, Tolterodine Tartrate, Acetaminophen, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nitrofurantoin, Donepezil Hcl, Acetylsalicylic Acid Srt drug interactions for Sleep Disorder. The patient has Anuria, Anxiety, Confusional State, Constipation, Contusion, Cystitis, Drug Ineffective, Eating Disorder, Fall, Hallucination, Visual, Insomnia, Lethargy, Pollakiuria, Psychotic Disorder, Somnolence, Speech Disorder
- Acetylsalicylic Acid, Ramipril, Omeprazole, Humira, Bromazepam, Prednisone, Clopidogrel Bisulfate drug interactions for Hypertension, Gastric Disorder, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Nervousness, Anxiety. The patient has Varicose Vein, Paraesthesia, Pain In Extremity, Pain, Infarction, Hypoaesthesia, Heart Rate Increased, Fracture, Fall, Coronary Artery Occlusion, Chest Pain, Arthralgia, Abdominal Discomfort
- Furosemide, Allopurinol, Aspirin, Atenolol, Augmentin '125', Bumetanide, Calamine, Calcium Gluconate, Calcium Resonium, Candesartan, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Clarithromycin, Clopidogrel, Diazepam, Digoxin, E45 Itch Relief, Enoxaparin Sodium, Nitroglycerin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lorazepam, Metoclopramide, Omeprazole, Acetaminophen, Prednisolone, Ramipril drug interactions for Renal Failure. The patient has Blister, Confusional State, Erythema Multiforme, Pruritus, Rash
- Lucentis, Toprol-xl, Aspirin, Plavix, Prilosec drug interactions for Macular Degeneration. The patient has Cerebrovascular Accident
- Vasotec, Clonidine, Zocor, Lantus, Micronase, Xanax drug interactions for Panic Attack, Anxiety. The patient has Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Neuropathy Peripheral, Hyperglycaemic Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Syndrome, Hyperglycaemia, Diabetic Retinopathy, Diabetic Neuropathy, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Diabetic Foot, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control
- Lipitor, Norvasc drug interactions for Blood Cholesterol Increased, Hypertension. The patient has Cough
- Doxazosin, Metformin, Lasix, Glipizide, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Lantus, Plavix, Losartan Potassium, Omeprazole, Zocor, Gemfibrozil, Fosamax, Metoprolol, Niacin, Revatio drug interactions for Pulmonary Hypertension. The patient has Chest Pain, Cardiac Disorder, Blood Glucose Increased
- Spiriva, Toprol-xl, Lipitor, Xanax, Altace, Zetia, Plavix, Protonix, Aspirin, Stool Softener, Nitroglycerin drug interactions for Emphysema, Cardiac Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Increased, Anxiety, Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease. The patient has Arterial Disorder, Rash Macular
- Senna, Furosemide Tablets Bp 40mg, Allopurinol, Aspirin, Atenolol, Augmentin '125', Bumetanide, Calamine, Calcium Gluconate, Calcium Resonium, Candesartan, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Clarithromycin, Clopidogrel, Diazepam, Digoxin, E45 Itch Relief, Enoxaparin Sodium, Nitroglycerin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lorazepam, Metoclopramide, Omeprazole, Acetaminophen, Prednisolone, Ramipril, Salbutamol, Simvastatin drug interactions for Renal Failure, Rash. The patient has Blister, Confusional State, Erythema Multiforme
- Humira, Prednisone Tab, Methotrexate, Leflunomide, Meloxicam, Digoxin, Metoprolol Succinate, Valsartan, Atorvastatin Calcium, Amlodipine Besylate, Clopidogrel Bisulfate, Acetaminophen, Gabapentin, Aspirin, Folic Acid drug interactions for Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Injection Site Erythema, Injection Site Pruritus
- Multi-vitamins, Allopurinol, Hyzaar, Toprol-xl, Omeprazole, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Tylenol, Fluconazole, Vytorin, Dexamethasone, Temsirolimus drug interactions for Glioblastoma Multiforme. The patient has Abdominal Abscess, Blood Glucose Increased, Confusional State, Dysphagia, Escherichia Sepsis, Fatigue, Hypophagia, Muscular Weakness, Soft Tissue Necrosis
- Forteo, Prednisone, Celebrex, Altace, Toprol-xl, Plavix, Imuran, Zoloft, Lipitor, Tylenol, Multivitamin, Nitroglycerin drug interactions for Osteoporosis. The patient has Blindness, Blood Pressure Decreased, Confusional State, Dizziness, Incontinence
- Celebrex, Humulin N, Levaquin, Prilosec, Lanoxin, Plavix, Toprol-xl, Cardizem, Aspirin, Lipitor drug interactions for Ill-defined Disorder. The patient has Agitation, Angina Pectoris, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Cardio-respiratory Arrest, Decubitus Ulcer, Hypotension, Pain In Extremity, Septic Shock, Sinus Tachycardia, Skin Discolouration, Torsade De Pointes, Ventricular Fibrillation, Ventricular Tachycardia
- Simvastatin, Metoprolol, Omeprazole, Ramipril, Acetylsalicylic Acid, Delix Plus drug interactions for Hypertonia. The patient has White Blood Cell Count Increased, Prothrombin Time Prolonged, Platelet Count Increased, Blood Urea Increased, Angioedema, Blood Fibrinogen Increased
- Byetta, Metformin, Lisinopril, Toprol-xl, Prilosec, Plavix, Aspirin, Zetia, Avandia, Humalog drug interactions for Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Angina Pectoris, Blood Glucose Increased, Condition Aggravated, Constipation, Reaction To Food Additive, Therapeutic Response Unexpected, Weight Decreased
- Heparin, Integrilin, Aspirin, Plavix, Allopurinol, Acetylcysteine, Combivent, Felodipine, Lasix, Omeprazole, Prednisone, Simvastatin, Trazodone Hcl, Albuterol, Acetaminophen, Temazepam drug interactions for Acute Myocardial Infarction, Stent Placement. The patient has Gastrointestinal Arteriovenous Malformation, Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage, Haematemesis, Melaena, Post Procedural Complication
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Could Osteoarthritis cause Post herpetic neuralgia?
- Could Inflammation cause Post herpetic neuralgia?
- Could Back pain - low cause Post herpetic neuralgia?
- Could Nasal congestion cause Increased bronchial secretion?
- Could Sinus congestion cause Increased bronchial secretion?
- Could Expectorant cause Increased bronchial secretion?
- Latest Revlimid outcomes in real world
- Could Multiple myeloma cause Bedridden?
- Could Cancer cause Bedridden?