Remeron, Benadryl for a 27-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 27 year old female patient who has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 female patients aged 27 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Remeron (what 12,829 Remeron users reported?) has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is used in depression.
Benadryl (what 29,335 Benadryl users reported?) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is used in allergies.
What are the conditions
Insomnia related to another mental condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition) (latest reports from 1,110 patients) can be treated by Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ambien, Zopiclone, Seroquel, Temazepam, Ambien Cr.
On Aug, 10, 2014: 7 females aged 24 (±5) who take Remeron, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
- Remeron - 15MG (mirtazapine): used for < 1 month
- Benadryl - 50MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Renal Tubular Necrosis||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||General Physical Health Deterioration|
|Renal Failure Acute||Pulmonary Embolism|
|Catheter Related Infection||Anxiety|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who take Remeron
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
- group for people who take Benadryl
- group for people who take Remeron
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
From this study (4 years ago):
I took 2 bendryl at about 5 am this morning n two at about 5 today in the after noon my only thing is I take remeron n clodine for sleep will I be ok
I would like to know if it is safe to take them together.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Hallucination reaction
In July I had a horrible hallucination reaction due to the medication I take, I take the Risperdal, Zoloft, and Xanax at night due to my anxiety and depression and the lidocaine Benadryl and there was one more drug. those three were combined for a special mouthwash called magic mouth wash. Do you t ...
More questions for: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- 91 year old when awaken in morning confused
91 year old with emphysema. Uses Nebulizer 3x daily, oxygen, zocor, levothyroid wakes up in morning increasingly confused. Clears during day.
- Leg pain and occasional arm and hand pain
I started having leg pains at night, lower leg felt like the muscle and bone were being pulled causing sharp pain. It was relieved by getting up and walking but would last most of the night. I finally realized after suffering this over and over for months, that it only happened when I had taken be ...
More reviews for: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
Related drug interaction studies:
- Remeron and Benadryl drug interactions (457 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Remeron for Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition reported by 11 people (updated 14 hours ago)
- Benadryl for Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition reported by 14 people (updated 22 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition (34 drugs in 552 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.