Remeron, Benadryl for a 27-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 27 year old female patient who has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 female patients aged 27 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Remeron (latest outcomes from 12,841 users) has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression.
Benadryl (latest outcomes from 29,359 users) has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
What are the conditions
Insomnia related to another mental condition (sleeplessness related to another mental condition) (latest reports from 1,131 patients) can be treated by Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ambien, Zopiclone, Seroquel, Temazepam, Lunesta.
On Nov, 9, 2014: 7 females aged 24 (±5) who take Remeron, Benadryl are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
- Remeron - 15MG (mirtazapine): used for < 1 month
- Benadryl - 50MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Renal Tubular Necrosis (death of kidney tubules)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status)|
|Staphylococcal Sepsis (blood infection by an infection with staphylococcus bacteria)||Injury|
|Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction)||Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)|
|Nephritis Interstitial (a kidney condition characterized by swelling in between the kidney tubules)||Pain|
|Catheter Related Infection||Anxiety|
|Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas)|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus|
|Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
- support group for people who take Benadryl
- support group for people who take Remeron
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Hallucination reaction
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Hallucinations, Mixed, and takes Risperdal, Lidocaine, Benadryl, Xanax, Zoloft)
In July I had a horrible hallucination reaction due to the medication I take, I take the Risperdal, Zoloft, and Xanax at night due to my anxiety and depression and the lidocaine Benadryl and there was one more drug. those three were combined for a special mouthwash called magic mouth wash. Do you t ...
More questions for: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nightmare on benadryl
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has Nightmare, Hard Time Sleeping, and takes Benadryl)
After 5 nights without sleep and not having past bad dreams, the last 2 night's taking walfrin sub, for benadryl has terrified THE WORST OF WORST dream in my 55 years. Peaceful start of a dream then seeing myself or family,friends get slottard.crazy thing is I don't watch scary movies or the news. I ...
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Completed Suicide, and takes Alcohol, Methenamine Hippurate, Xanax, Benadryl)
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2, and takes Mirtazapine, Implanon, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Cymbalta)
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started. My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has False Positive Drug Test While On Probation Or Parole, and takes Sonata, Lunesta, Diazepam, Prozac, Lexapro, Ambien, Remeron )
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
More reviews for: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
Related drug interaction studies:
- Remeron and Benadryl drug interactions (457 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Remeron for Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition reported by 11 people (updated 5 days ago)
- Benadryl for Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition reported by 10 people (updated 3 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition (34 drugs in 558 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a patient with Mirtazapine - 15mg. The patient has Lack Of Feeling
Comments: I have been on mirtazaoine 15mg for more than 15mg now the virtigo feeling ia qorat is it because of the medicine
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Benadryl Preservative Free for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Dystonia. The patient has Pain - Back, Headache, Chills
Comments: I didn't take the Norco today, but the benadryl I take every night.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Migraines And Joint And Muscle Pain, Allergies. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Myrbetriq, Pradaxa, Mirtazapine, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Namenda Xr, Exelon for a patient with Overactive Bladder, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Depression - Elderly, Lower Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis And Aging, Senile Dementia. The patient has Confusional State
Comments: My mother has overactive bladder symptoms. She has tried oxybutin, vesicare and now myrbetriq. She had increased confusion with oxybutin and vesicare...so we stopped taking them. Now she has been taking myrbetriq for a week now and I am wondering if I am seeing increased confusion again even thou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Pristiq, Mirtazapine for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
Comments: Recently went in to treatment to get off of a hydrocodone addiction following neck surgery. The doctor staryed me on suboxone. This is the second time i was treated for this because i have been on a pain management program for neck problems. The dr drug screens me everytime i go there. While in ...
More related studies for: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
Common symptoms:Women of age 20-29 with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.