Review: Remeron, Benadryl for a 27-year old woman
This is a personalized study of taking Remeron, Benadryl for a 27 year old female patient who has Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 female patients aged 27 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
- Remeron - 15MG (mirtazapine): used for < 1 month
- Benadryl - 50MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for 1 - 6 months
On Jan, 30, 2014: 6 females aged 24 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Remeron, Benadryl are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 24 (±5) in the use of Remeron, Benadryl:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus||4|
|General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status)||2|
|Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas)||2|
|Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||2|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 24 (±5) in long term use of Remeron, Benadryl:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Remeron and Benadryl drug interactions (441 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Remeron for Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition reported by 11 people (updated 2 days ago)
- Benadryl for Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition reported by 10 people (updated 19 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition (32 drugs in 519 reports) (updated 19 hours ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (4 years ago):
I took 2 bendryl at about 5 am this morning n two at about 5 today in the after noon my only thing is I take remeron n clodine for sleep will I be ok
I would like to know if it is safe to take them together.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Hallucination reaction
In July I had a horrible hallucination reaction due to the medication I take, I take the Risperdal, Zoloft, and Xanax at night due to my anxiety and depression and the lidocaine Benadryl and there was one more drug. those three were combined for a special mouthwash called magic mouth wash. Do you t ...
More questions for: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- 91 year old when awaken in morning confused
91 year old with emphysema. Uses Nebulizer 3x daily, oxygen, zocor, levothyroid wakes up in morning increasingly confused. Clears during day.
- Leg pain and occasional arm and hand pain
I started having leg pains at night, lower leg felt like the muscle and bone were being pulled causing sharp pain. It was relieved by getting up and walking but would last most of the night. I finally realized after suffering this over and over for months, that it only happened when I had taken be ...
More reviews for: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Remeron, Benadryl, Clonidine for a patient with Mood Disorder, Withdrawal Syndrome, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper.
- A study of drug interactions between Remeron, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Insomnia.
More related studies for: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Amlodipine, Losartan, Mirtazapine, Loratadine for a 58-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a 47-year old woman who has Sneezing And Runny Nose
- Comparions of Zyrtec Allergy, Benadryl for a 55-year old woman who has Throat Tightness
More related comparisons for: Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.