Drug interactions between Seroquel, Demerol, Valium, Phenergan for a 31-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Seroquel, Demerol, Valium, Phenergan drug interactions for a 31 year old female patient who has Surgery. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 2 female patients aged 31 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
- Seroquel - EQ 100MG BASE (quetiapine fumarate): used for < 1 month
- Demerol - 50MG/ML (meperidine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Valium - 10MG (diazepam): used for < 1 month
- Phenergan - 25MG (promethazine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
On Jan, 30, 2014: 2 females aged 27 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Seroquel, Demerol, Valium, Phenergan are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 27 (±5) in the use of Seroquel, Demerol, Valium, Phenergan:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||2|
|Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery)||1|
|Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung)||1|
|Pulmonary Oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs)||1|
|Multi-organ Failure (multisystem organ failure)||1|
|Cholecystitis (infection of gallbladder)||1|
|Hyperkinesia (higher than normal levels of potassium in the circulating blood; associated with kidney failure or sometimes with the use of diuretic drugs)||1|
|Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood)||1|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 27 (±5) in long term use of Seroquel, Demerol, Valium, Phenergan:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Surgery
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Seroquel and Phenergan drug interactions (531 reports)
- Seroquel and Demerol drug interactions (196 reports)
- Phenergan and Demerol drug interactions (976 reports)
- Valium and Seroquel drug interactions (2,698 reports)
- Valium and Demerol drug interactions (718 reports)
- Valium and Phenergan drug interactions (963 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Valium for Surgery reported by 5 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Surgery (27 drugs in 177 reports) (updated 3 months ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
From this study (1 month ago):
From this study (2 months ago):
I'm Agoraphobic and don't leave my house so unable to attend GP or local hospital to have this investigated.
I'm morbidly obese - due to combination of drugs listed above and which have known side effects of weight gain (not due to diet) I don't eat fried food or red meat and eat plenty of fresh fruit.
I'm panic-stricken this might be Paget's disease of the breast. I've been trying to research via the Internet but my symptoms don't seem to fit anything - not Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Eczema, Rash, but has similarities to Paget's. I can't find any sign of a lump in either breast but don't know what this redness and 'spreading' of it is on my left nipple and areola.
I'm interested in knowing if Seroquel can exacerbate my cluster headaches.
I have been taking all of these drugs since suffering two failed back surgeries, Accompanied by extreme stress and pain… Three years ago I started to develop melasma or pigmentation on my face and neck… I have spent many years in the sun without sunscreen however I believe that it is drug induced or stress induced. I have gone through many procedures and wear sunscreen every day but the condition still persists… Please help :
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By agony: Can my medication seroquel cause buffalo hump
Can meds cause this?
More questions for: Surgery
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Boo Radly: Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- By Sally: Suboxone withdrawal how dangerous to go cold turkey?
Last night I was woken unable to breath, I could not get a breath through, I was terrified, it took several seconds for me to be able to breath, but I continued to vomit for about 30 minutes, then I slept with my head high with pillows in case it happened again.
- By vtway: Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
More reviews for: Surgery
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ferrous Fumarate, Promethazine, Irbesartan, Insulin, Lipitor, Zolpidem, Diazepam, Ranitidine, Lansoprazole, Metformin, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine for a patient with Anaemia, Sedative Therapy, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Insomnia, Anxiety And Stress, Duodenal Ulcer, Hiatus Hernia, Anti-depressant, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Nipple Has One Red Patch That Has Spread To The Areola With Red 'spots' (not Pimples), Left Nipple Only, No Pain, Itchiness Or Discharge.
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Valium for a patient with Bipolar, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Hypothyroidism
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Buspar, Valium, Effexor Xr, Seroquel for a patient with GERD, Anxiety, Chronic Depression. The patient has Gerd (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), Depression, Cluster Headache
More related studies for: Surgery
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.