Seroquel, Demerol, Valium, Phenergan for a 31-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 31 year old female patient who has Surgery. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 female patients aged 31 (±5) who take the same drugs from FDA and social media.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What are the drugs
Seroquel (latest outcomes from 78,993 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Demerol (latest outcomes from 4,935 users) has active ingredients of meperidine hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,794 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Phenergan (latest outcomes from 13,012 users) has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea.
On May, 15, 2014: 2 females aged 27 (±5) who take Seroquel, Demerol, Valium, Phenergan are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Seroquel - EQ 100MG BASE (quetiapine fumarate): used for < 1 month
- Demerol - 50MG/ML (meperidine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Valium - 10MG (diazepam): used for < 1 month
- Phenergan - 25MG (promethazine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Surgery
- group for people who take Demerol
- group for people who take Phenergan
- group for people who take Seroquel
- group for people who take Valium
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
From this study (4 months ago):
I have chiari (decompressed), Syringomyelia, Intracranial hypertension, Tethered cord (surgery), CranioCervical Instability, Ehlers Danlos with mixed connective tissue disorder, crohns, afib, superventricular tachycardia and mast cell activation disorder
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Can my medication seroquel cause buffalo hump
Can meds cause this?
More questions for: Surgery
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
More reviews for: Surgery
Related drug interaction studies:
- Seroquel and Phenergan drug interactions (570 reports)
- Seroquel and Demerol drug interactions (202 reports)
- Phenergan and Demerol drug interactions (1,005 reports)
- Valium and Seroquel drug interactions (2,936 reports)
- Valium and Demerol drug interactions (741 reports)
- Valium and Phenergan drug interactions (1,028 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Valium for Surgery reported by 5 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Surgery (27 drugs in 179 reports) (updated 4 months ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.