Drug interactions between Suboxone, Bactrim Ds for a 37-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Suboxone, Bactrim Ds drug interactions for a 37 year old female patient who has Drug Dependence, Ear Infection. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 2 female patients aged 37 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Drug Dependence, Ear Infection
- Suboxone - 8MG;2MG (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride)
- Bactrim Ds - 800MG;160MG (sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim): used for < 1 month
On Jan, 26, 2014: 2 females aged 34 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Suboxone, Bactrim Ds are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 34 (±5) in the use of Suboxone, Bactrim Ds:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Amnesia (deficit in memory caused by brain damage, disease, or psychological trauma)||2|
|Gingival Swelling (gums swelling)||2|
|Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry)||2|
|Arthralgia (joint pain)||2|
|Weight Bearing Difficulty (difficulty due to weight of thigh fat deposition)||1|
|Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements)||1|
|Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine)||1|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 34 (±5) in long term use of Suboxone, Bactrim Ds:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)||1|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Suboxone and Bactrim Ds drug interactions (14 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Suboxone for Drug Dependence reported by 32 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Bactrim Ds for Ear Infection reported by 5 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Drug Dependence (3 drugs in 52 reports) (updated 2 months ago)
- Ear Infection (25 drugs in 222 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
From this study (2 years ago):
With suboxone for pain, occasional wheezing, happened 3 years ago with subtext, Xanax,weight gain
Are there any serious side effects I should be aware of? I know this is a lot of medication, so I wanted to check side effects and interactions.
Thanks to anyone who helps! I appreciate it! =)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By scb33: Can nortriptyline help with suboxone withdrawal
My Dr just prescribed me nortriptyline for stress induced migraines, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains. She knows about all my meds but the suboxone I'm not prescribed them I get them from a friend. I've been on the suboxone for about 5 years now and can't handle the withdrawals but I've gone from ...
- By jadatrucker: How soon can i start taking suboxone again after taking 1 dose of 30mg morphine sulfate?
I've been on Suboxone (the film type)for 9 days. I'm averaging about 4mg a day. It doesn't help for pain at all, like I thought it might. So today I took 1mg of suboxone and thought I'd try half of a 60mg morphine sulfate er. Well it didn't do much like I figured but I thought I would try anyways. N ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Cococounty925530: Thinking about methadone maintenance? don't do it
I'm on Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) after failing to stay off of chronic and illicit use of heroin, dilaudid, and methamphetamines. I tried going clean using the subutex/ suboxone method twice and wasn't able to stop using the other drugs. With MMT I am clean of the illicit drugs, but I ...
- By Eric: Generic suboxone causing heart palpitations
I've been on the name brand Suboxone and recently was changed over to a generic Bupe/Naloxone and started having an extreme amount of heart palpitations three days after the switch. They began mildly and by the third day had increased to the point I had to stop taking it. Once I started taking the n ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Levofloxacin, Vyvanse, Paxil, Suboxone, Xanax, Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a patient with Skin Bacterial Infection, Adhd, Depression Postmenopausal, Opiate Withdrawal, Stress And Anxiety.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.