Sulindac vs Ibuprofen for a female patient aged 26
Summary: 3,430 female patients aged 26 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is personalized comparison of Sulindac vs Ibuprofen for a female aged 26. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Sulindac (latest outcomes from 1,729 users) has active ingredients of sulindac. It is often used in arthritis.
Ibuprofen (latest outcomes from 61,653 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
On Apr, 17, 2015: 3,430 female patients aged 22 who take the same drugs are studied in Sulindac vs Ibuprofen
Information of patient in study:
|Gender||Age||Reason for the drug|
Drugs to compare:
eHealthMe real world results:
For females aged 22 (±5):
Most common side effects:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
Most common side effects experienced by people in long term use:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Sulindac (Sandoz)||Ibuprofen (Leiner)|
|Deep Vein Thrombosis|
|Abdominal Pain Upper|
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Ibuprofen for Headache reported by 253 people (updated 4 hours ago)
- Headache (92 drugs in 1,853 reports) (updated 5 hours ago)
Side effects in real world:
On eHealthMe, Sulindac (sulindac) is often used to treat arthritis. Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for, how effective they are, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Sulindac is used in:
- Ibuprofen is used in:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
- Sulindac alternatives:
- Ibuprofen alternatives:
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Meloxicam for a 56-year old woman who has Ankle Swelling
- Comparions of Motrin Ib, Enskyce for a 25-year old woman who has Birth Control
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Baclofen for a 33-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Sulindac for a 45-year old woman who has Sulindac
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Cloxacillin Sodium for a 32-year old woman who has Allergy To Chemicals
- Comparions of Naproxen, Aspirin, Ibuprofen for a 55-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Advil, Ranexa for a 77-year old woman who has Angina - Unstable
- Comparions of ADVIL, Aspirin for a 51-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Excedrin, Midol for a 20-year old woman who has Cramps - Leg
- Comparions of Ketoprofen, Piroxicam, Sulindac for a 54-year old woman who has Bilateral Trochanteric Bursitis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Naproxen for a 55-year old man who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Advil, Propafenone Hydrochloride for a 54-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Singulair, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil for a 54-year old woman who has Autoimmune
- Comparions of Lumigan, Ibuprofen for a 64-year old woman who has Lumigan
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Captopril for a 52-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Temazepam for a 45-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Diethylpropion Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Ellie
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Benadryl for a 37-year old man who has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Gabapentin, Flexeril, Prozac for a 44-year old woman who has Menopausal Symptoms
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Methadone Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman who has Renal Disease, Stage 3
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Paracetamol for a 41-year old man who has Diarrhoea
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Enbrel for a 50-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Demerol for a 49-year old woman who has Headache - Cluster
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Oxycodone for a 50-year old woman who has Knee Joint Replacement
- Comparions of Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Advil, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 76-year old woman who has Depression And Pain
- Comparions of Paracetamol, Ibuprofen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Sulindac, Celebrex for a 60-year old man who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Tylenol, Ibuprofen for a 72-year old man who has Tension Headache
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Prednisolone for a 75-year old woman who has Eye Infection
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Aleve for a 29-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised
- Comparions of Advil, Kenalog for a 58-year old woman who has Neck Pain
- Comparions of Paracetamol, Ibuprofen for a 27-year old man who has Toothache
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Piroxicam, Ibuprofen for a 62-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Paracetamol, Ibuprofen for a 33-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Motrin, Nucynta for a 54-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy for a 6-year old boy who has Runny Nose
- Comparions of Advil, Humira for a 39-year old woman who has Psoriasis
- Comparions of Humalog, Advil for a 1-year old boy who has Spinal Cord Infection
- Comparions of Melatonin, Advil for a 62-year old woman who has Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping
- Comparions of , Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lortab, Clindamycin Hydrochloride for a 66-year old man who has Infection
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Diazepam, Novalgin for a 44-year old man who has Muscle Cramps
- Comparions of MethylPrednisolone, Advil for a 29-year old man who has Common Cold
- Comparions of Celebrex, Sulindac for a 61-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol, Sulindac for a 60-year old woman who has Spondylolisthesis
- Comparions of Sulindac, Bextra for a 62-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Sulindac, Celebrex for a 57-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Sulindac (Sandoz) - 150MG, Celebrex (Gd Searle) - 100MG for a 48-year old man who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Meloxicam (Apotex Inc) - 7.5MG, Sulindac (Sandoz) - 200MG for a 43-year old woman who has Arthritis
- Comparions of Acetaminophen, Sulindac (Sandoz) - 200MG for a 31-year old woman who has Back Pain - Low
- Comparions of Levaquin (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 500MG, Sulindac (Sandoz) - 200MG for a 67-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.