Tamiflu, Macrobid, Effexor Xr for a 44-year old woman
This is a study of Tamiflu, Macrobid, Effexor Xr for a 44 year old female patient who has Flu, Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 26 female patients aged 44 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Flu, Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial, Depression
- Tamiflu - EQ 75MG BASE (oseltamivir phosphate)
- Macrobid (nitrofurantoin; nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline)
- Effexor Xr - EQ 75MG BASE (venlafaxine hydrochloride): used for 5 - 10 years
On Jan, 29, 2014: 26 females aged 40 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Tamiflu, Macrobid, Effexor Xr are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 40 (±5) in the use of Tamiflu, Macrobid, Effexor Xr:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation)||5|
|Headache (pain in head)||5|
|Urinary Tract Infection||5|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||4|
|Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling)||4|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 40 (±5) in long term use of Tamiflu, Macrobid, Effexor Xr:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Effexor Xr and Tamiflu drug interactions (30 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Tamiflu for Flu reported by 274 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Macrobid for Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial reported by 3 people (updated 18 hours ago)
- Effexor Xr for Depression reported by 1,007 people (updated 16 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Depression (159 drugs in 21,047 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Flu (17 drugs in 376 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
- Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial (6 drugs in 21 reports) (updated 9 months ago)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Could this be cataplexy?
I have been diagnosed with bio-polar about 4 years ago. Since then I also have experienced panic attacks and something I think might be caterplexy. Sometimes when I am in therapy session and things get heated emotionally my body kind of shuts down. My arms,legs everything gets kind of heavy and I ki ...
- My sexual desire went from extremely high to absolutely 0 interest.
I am a 43 year old female and my sexual appetite increased enormously when I met my husband who's 38. He even told me I had the appetite of a 20 something year old. I've been diagnosed with Borderline PD and I'm somewhat bipolar. I feel like a defect now. I'm curious if this is due to my meds. My ...
- I have photosensitivity, emergency contraceptives or psych meds?
Fair skinned 42 YO female. Taking venlafaxine 300 mg for a year. No probs. clonazepem0.5 mg. no probs. A day or two before I took plan b, it got hot and sunny. After I took e plan b, I got a rash, very itchy, wherever the sun has been. 2 weeks later still have it. Doc prescribed hydroxyzine for e ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Hair loss on this drug
i began this drug a week and two days now. after the fourth day i saw hair loss, my sister said you have a dry patch in your hair and i went home and brushed my hair there was no much hair loss and a few bald patches about the size of fists at the back of my head. There was no way to hide them, e ...
- Narcolepsy-cataplexy and epilepsy after taking tamiflu
Sorry for my unperfect English : ) I'm french. I suddenly declared an "atypic" Narcolepsy-cataplexy after taking two pills of TAMIFLU in 2007. My husband was ill, and our family doctor recommanded me and my baby to take the same medecine otherwise we should also catch the "bad" flu. I took two pil ...
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.