Drug interactions between Tamiflu, Macrobid, Effexor Xr for a 44-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Tamiflu, Macrobid, Effexor Xr drug interactions for a 44 year old female patient who has Flu, Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial, Depression. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 26 female patients aged 44 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Flu, Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial, Depression
- Tamiflu - EQ 75MG BASE (oseltamivir phosphate)
- Macrobid (nitrofurantoin; nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline)
- Effexor Xr - EQ 75MG BASE (venlafaxine hydrochloride): used for 5 - 10 years
On Jan, 29, 2014: 26 females aged 40 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Tamiflu, Macrobid, Effexor Xr are studied
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 40 (±5) in the use of Tamiflu, Macrobid, Effexor Xr:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation)||5|
|Headache (pain in head)||5|
|Urinary Tract Infection||5|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||4|
|Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling)||4|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 40 (±5) in long term use of Tamiflu, Macrobid, Effexor Xr:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Effexor Xr and Tamiflu drug interactions (28 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Tamiflu for Flu reported by 271 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Macrobid for Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial reported by 3 people (updated 1 week ago)
- Effexor Xr for Depression reported by 991 people (updated 1 day ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Depression (154 drugs in 20,587 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
- Flu (17 drugs in 372 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
- Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial (6 drugs in 21 reports) (updated 7 months ago)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By svajuca: Could this be cataplexy?
I have been diagnosed with bio-polar about 4 years ago. Since then I also have experienced panic attacks and something I think might be caterplexy. Sometimes when I am in therapy session and things get heated emotionally my body kind of shuts down. My arms,legs everything gets kind of heavy and I ki ...
- By Amy: My sexual desire went from extremely high to absolutely 0 interest.
I am a 43 year old female and my sexual appetite increased enormously when I met my husband who's 38. He even told me I had the appetite of a 20 something year old. I've been diagnosed with Borderline PD and I'm somewhat bipolar. I feel like a defect now. I'm curious if this is due to my meds. My ...
- By Rashy Rasherson: I have photosensitivity, emergency contraceptives or psych meds?
Fair skinned 42 YO female. Taking venlafaxine 300 mg for a year. No probs. clonazepem0.5 mg. no probs. A day or two before I took plan b, it got hot and sunny. After I took e plan b, I got a rash, very itchy, wherever the sun has been. 2 weeks later still have it. Doc prescribed hydroxyzine for e ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- By Mrs. Bea: Tamiflu on an 88 year old lady
My mother, Mrs. Bea, is currently in the hospital. We came due to her CHF but little did we know that the recent digestion of Tamiflu due to pre-Flu like conditions would have us in ICU. My mother has CHF and some renal failure but never any memory loss. When we entered the hospital via theER we wer ...
- By carolinewhitney: Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
- By loislane56: Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.