Review: Temazepam, Lamictal Odt, Nabumetone for a 44-year old woman
This is a personalized study of taking Temazepam, Lamictal Odt, Nabumetone for a 44 year old female patient who has Insomnia, Mood Disorder, Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 85 female patients aged 44 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
On Mar, 11, 2014: 85 females aged 40 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Temazepam, Lamictal Odt, Nabumetone are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Insomnia, Mood Disorder, Pain
- Temazepam - 15MG (temazepam)
- Lamictal Odt - 50MG (lamotrigine)
- Nabumetone - 750MG (nabumetone)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 40 (±5) in the use of Temazepam, Lamictal Odt, Nabumetone:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Hypertension (high blood pressure)||32|
|Dysphagia (condition in which swallowing is difficult or painful)||32|
|Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint)||17|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||17|
|Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons)||16|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 40 (±5) in long term use of Temazepam, Lamictal Odt, Nabumetone:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|White Blood Cell Count||2|
|Abasia (inability to walk)||1|
|Visual Field Defect||1|
|Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs)||1|
|Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling)||1|
How effective are the drugs for females aged 40 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Nabumetone and Temazepam drug interactions (142 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Temazepam for Insomnia reported by 266 people (updated 10 hours ago)
- Nabumetone for Pain reported by 13 people (updated 18 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Insomnia (94 drugs in 6,560 reports) (updated 17 hours ago)
- Mood Disorder (31 drugs in 380 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Pain (214 drugs in 9,818 reports) (updated 14 hours ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
From this study (2 years ago):
From this study (2 years ago):
what are the interactions and how do I get off the restoril
Janice on Jun, 24, 2012:
I have been taking lamaicatal for 6 years and over the last 2 yrs I have bone and joint pain if I knew this would happen I would have asked my doc to give me something else for my medical condition.
I feel like I'm gagging about to throw up,and a little shakey,mixed with a bit of light headness,stomach feels upset to, is this my bipolar med? I just started taking them like four days ago and have never been on them before.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can u take byetta while taking lamotrigine
need to know before I start byetta if u can take byetta with lamotrigine?
- I would like to know more about the possible, non-fatal, skin side effects of lamictal.
I already have sebo-psoriasis (which is psoriasis with fungal symptoms) and mild acne on my face and brake out in random itchy rashes on my body, once in a while. I also have sensitive skin.
- Can bipolar affect your hearing?
I was diagnosed with bipolar 13 years ago. I noticed a few years ago that what seemed like when I got extremely nervous I wasn't able to make out the words that people were saying but I was able to hear them talking. Recently the same thing has been happening except now it's everytime I talk on th ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose and th ...
- Idiopathic insomnolence
So... In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets. After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence. Modaphinil caused a rea ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Restoril, Lamictal for a patient with Seizure - Grand Mal, Sleep Disorder Therapy. The patient has Depression Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Temazepam, Clonidine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Estradiol, Levofloxacin, Crestor, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Lamotrigine for a patient with Anxiety, High Blood Pressure, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Bronchial Infection, High Blood Cholesterol, Bipolar 1, Bipolar Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Restoril, Diazepam, Lamictal, Prozac for a patient with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss (Memory loss)
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Simvastatin, Temazepam, Amlodipine, Perindopril Erbumine for a 70-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Pantoprazole, Nabumetone for a 60-year old woman who has Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- Comparions of Nabumetone, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.