Thorazine, Marijuana for a 31-year old woman
This is a personalized study for a 31 year old female patient who has Bipolar, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Thorazine (latest outcomes from 2,515 users) has active ingredients of chlorpromazine hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Marijuana (latest outcomes from 1,336 users) has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
What are the conditions
Bipolar (mood disorder) (latest reports from 79,816 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamotrigine, Depakote.
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Ativan.
On Aug, 10, 2014: 1 female aged 27 (±5) who take Thorazine, Marijuana is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Bipolar, Anxiety
- Thorazine (chlorpromazine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Marijuana (marijuana): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Placental Infarction||Placental Infarction|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
Get connected! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Anxiety
- support group for people who have Bipolar
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who take Thorazine
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can marijuana be causing serious, long-term muscle weakness?
I'm almost 65 years old, am a successful, well adjusted professional and have used marijuana on and off for over 45 years. I began using it more heavily about five years ago. Beginning about four years ago I began experiencing serious muscle weakness, in the large muscles. I was a skier, hiker, s ...
- Effects taking lamictal abilify and pristiq
Although I take these three drugs I am still experiencing symptoms of lethargy, lack of appetite Are these symptoms perhaps side effects of these grubs?
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Restless leg syndrome exasporation while on lovastatim.
I have been taking Lovastatin for 4 months and have had an increase in my Restless Leg Syndrome. It usually acts up in the afternoon when I'm relaxing. The symptoms seem to go away with rhythmic movement of the affected leg. Usually it is in only one leg at a time. I have also noted a fine tremo ...
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
Related drug interaction studies:
- Thorazine and Marijuana drug interactions (23 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Thorazine for Bipolar reported by 4 people (updated 3 days ago)
- Marijuana for Anxiety reported by 63 people (updated 15 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (147 drugs in 14,205 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Bipolar (80 drugs in 3,238 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Thorazine, Marijuana for a patient with Schizophrenia.
- A study of drug interactions between Marijuana, Lithobid, Seroquel, Abilify, Thorazine, Zyrtec, Vyvanse, Yaz.
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Marijuana, Gilenya for a 40-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Marijuana, Melatonin for a 20-year old man who has Needed To See For Myself
- Comparions of Marijuana, Adderall 30, Lithium Carbonate for a 35-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.