A study for a 32-year old woman who takes Thorazine, Marijuana
Summary: 1 female patient aged 32 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied.
This is a personalized study for a 32 year old female patient who has Bipolar, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Apr, 12, 2015: 1 female aged 27 (±5) who take Thorazine, Marijuana is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Bipolar, Anxiety
- Thorazine (chlorpromazine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Marijuana (marijuana): used for 1 - 6 months
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Placental Infarction||Placental Infarction|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Anxiety
- support group for people who have Bipolar
- support group for people who take Marijuana
- support group for people who take Thorazine
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Tribulis Terrestris, Marijuana for a 29-year old man with Testosterone, Stress. The patient has Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of side effects of Thorazine for a 48-year old woman with Delusional Depression. The patient has Remerol
- A study of side effects of Cannabis for a 32-year old man with Cannabis Intoxication. The patient has Thrombophlebitis Migrans (development of recurrent (i.e. migratory) superficial thrombophlebitis)
- A study of drug interactions between Caffeine, Cannabis Sativa, Vyvanse, Testosterone Enanthate for a 25-year old man with Lethargy, Add, Secondary Hypogonadism. The patient has Anger, Depression Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Valerian, Effexor Xr, Ativan, Thorazine for a 42-year old woman with Chronic Insomnia, Insomnia, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety. The patient has Weakness, Fatigue, Lower Blood Pressure, Dry Eyes
Related drug interaction studies:
- Thorazine and Marijuana drug interactions (23 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Thorazine for Bipolar reported by 4 people (updated 7 days ago)
- Marijuana for Anxiety reported by 60 people (updated 7 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Anxiety (151 drugs in 14,484 reports) (updated 7 hours ago)
- Bipolar (83 drugs in 3,350 reports) (updated 3 days ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.