Tramadol Hydrochloride, Lidocaine for a 22-year old man
This is a personalized study for a 22 year old male patient who has Dental Treatment. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Tramadol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,864 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Lidocaine (latest outcomes from 361 users) has active ingredients of lidocaine. It is often used in pain.
What are the conditions
Dental treatment (latest reports from 376 patients)
On Nov, 13, 2014: 1 male aged 18 (±5) who take Tramadol Hydrochloride, Lidocaine is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Dental Treatment
- Tramadol Hydrochloride - 50MG (tramadol hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports on eHealthMe|
|Lidocaine||The drug has been added in the study. Outcomes of the drug mix are shown.|
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Joint Dislocation (a joint position is changed from normal position)|
|Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Dental Treatment
- support group for people who take Lidocaine
- support group for people who take Tramadol Hydrochloride
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What does emphysemic change in the lungs mean
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Tramadol)
Doctor told me I have emphysema changes in my lungs.could this be causing my nausea every day all day?
- So ive been on tramadol for about 4 months. i have been on my period for 19 days and tested positive on 3 pregnancy test! could these be false positives
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Bleeding For 3 Wks Had 3 Positive Pregnancy Test. Could These Be False?, and takes Tramadol)
I have been bleedi g for 19 days and toniight i had 3 pregnancy test have positive readings. Could this be due to the fqct i take 50-100mg a day for at least 4 months?
- Have tried many antideppressants and the only one that helps is an maoi (phenelzine),but i also must take tramadol for chronic pain. they are contraindicated together. any suggestions?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Depression, and takes Tramadol)
57 y.o. male with left hip replacement due to avascular necrosis in 2010 and re-done in 2012. Had MRSA in hospital in 2012. New hip now in. Have had chronic atypical type depression since childhood. The only antidepressant I could ever tolerate and worked was phenelzine(an MAOI). Now I can't take it ...
- Can tramadol stop menstrual cycle
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Menstrual Disorder, and takes Tramadol)
Since on 200mg per day for just over a month, constant odour under right armpit and missed menstrual cycle.
- Can i use ultram with aleve for tail born pain
(Asked by a 81 year old woman who has Tailbone Trauma, Pain Think I Realy Bruised Tailbone In A Fall I"m 80, and takes Tramadol, Aleve)
Dr. suggested Ultram for painful tailbone from fall I'm 80 year old female ultram not working real good could I use aleve with it
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- No noticeable effects
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylosis, End Term Osteoarthritis, and takes Red Panax Ginseng, Tramadol )
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella, Lyrica, Synthroid, Effexor, Tramadol, Duragesic-50, Flexeril, Ambien)
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
(Posted by a 20 year old man who has Colostotoma Also Trapped Muscles, and takes Naproxen, Tramadol, Codeine)
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
- Burning mouth syndrome
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Burning Tongue Syndrome, and takes Tramadol)
I went into a local emergency room for a sore throat with pustules and difficulty swallowing, i was given Tramadol for pain through my iv. About 2 days later i woke up with a very blistery tongue, which was mildly painful as the day progressed i felt like i had been eating habanero peppers all day.. ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, Overactive Bladder, and takes Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vesicare, Vitamin B12, Tramadol)
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater. I also was extremely nauseated at the same time. About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
Related drug interaction studies:
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Lidocaine drug interactions (394 reports)
Complete drug side effects:
Tramadol Hydrochloride side effects reported by 5,550 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
Tramadol Hydrochloride side effects reported by 5,550 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
- Dental Treatment (2 drugs in 8 reports) (updated 1 year ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Amphetamine Salt Combo for a patient with Pain In Limb, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: Very aroused and think about sex but can't stay hard
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Tramadol for a patient with Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Pain
Comments: Herniated disk cervical,lombar
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Chronic Pain. The patient has Serotonin Syndrome (occurs when two drugs that affect the body's level of serotonin are taken together at the same time)
Comments: elevated heart rate and palpitation, using Colona pin to relax and slow heart beat not working
- A study of drug interactions between Meclizine, Tramadol Hydrochloride for a patient with Vertigo, Pain-amputee.
Comments: Took both last night and woke up in the middle of night with severe cramps, throwing up, and severe diahrea, never saw so much.
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Tramadol, Gabapentin for a patient with Neck Pain, Nerve Pain.
Comments: Nerve damage to shoulder. Compressed discs c5 and c7.
Common symptoms:Men of age 20-29 with Dental Treatment:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.