From FDA reports: drug interactions between Ambien, Marijuana, Adderall 30, Suboxone, Xanax, Vyvanse, Focalin
This is a real world study of Ambien, Marijuana, Adderall 30, Suboxone, Xanax, Vyvanse, Focalin drug interactions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 3 reports from FDA.
Do you have a question? Healthcare is personal: a drug can work differently between women and men, or for people of different ages. How do you find patients like you to answer your question? On eHealthMe, we invite your personal health network to answer your question. Start now
On Apr, 14, 2013: 3 people who reported to have interactions when taking Ambien, Marijuana, Adderall 30, Suboxone, Xanax, Vyvanse, Focalin are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
- Adderall 30
Drug interactions have: Substance Abuse, Loss Of Consciousness, Gait Disturbance, Eye Disorder, Depressed Level Of Consciousness
eHealthMe real world results:
For people in general (regardless of gender or age):
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Substance Abuse||2 (66.67%)|
|Loss Of Consciousness||3 (100.00%)|
|Gait Disturbance||3 (100.00%)|
|Eye Disorder||2 (66.67%)|
|Depressed Level Of Consciousness||1 (33.33%)|
Most common interactions experienced by people in the use of Ambien, Marijuana, Adderall 30, Suboxone, Xanax, Vyvanse, Focalin:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|2||Loss Of Consciousness||3|
|10||Depressed Level Of Consciousness||1|
Most common interactions experienced by people in long term use of Ambien, Marijuana, Adderall 30, Suboxone, Xanax, Vyvanse, Focalin:(click on each outcome to view in-depth analysis, incl. how people recovered)
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related personalized Q&As (what is this?):
- Is wisdom teeth extraction safe for me?
(for a 21 year old woman who has Lymphangioma, and takes Vyvanse, Adderall, Lexapro, Sprintec, Allegra)
I have lyphangioma mainly in my left eyelid. It is basically a poofy / droopy eyelid. I also have the tissue in my left cheek and can only really be noticed while I am sick. There is another spot of it on the roof of my mouth that tends to flair up every few years or so if I get really sick. When th ...
(Members of the personal health network: 3,224)
- Does smoking marijuana while being treated for periperal artery disease worsen the disease?
(for a 61 year old woman who has Peripheral Artery Disease, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Pletal, Lipitor, Ambien, Atenolol, Wellbutrin Xl)
I've had two bi-femoral bypass grafts that have failed due to over-healing. I have a stent in my left leg and the right leg has had to find it's own blood flow as a stent couldn't be introduced. I have burning pain in my toes in the right leg. It is like the pain I had when my toes turned black 3 ...
(Members of the personal health network: 5,318)
- Can a five day with withdrawl from suboxone cause criminal robbery to obtain the drug
(for a 44 year old man who has Agitation, Drug Addiction, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Mood Swings, Hyperactivity And And Learning Disorder Reading Spelling, Severe Depression, and takes Bupropion Hydrochloride , Trazodone Hydrochloride, Neurontin, Suboxone)
PATIENT WAS OFF SUBOXONE BECAUSE CLINIC CANCELLED HIS APPOINTMENTS. PATIENT ROBBED A DRUG, WITHOUT A WEAPON, STORE INORDER TO GET HIS MEDICATION, HE IS NOW IN JAIL. HE HAS BEEN TAKING THE ABOVE LISTED DRUGS FOR THE PAST 2-5 YEARS.
(Members of the personal health network: 4,116)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Atarax, Zoloft for a 27-year old woman who has Panic Attack, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Zoloft, Spironolactone, Metformin, Seasonique for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) (21 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Anxiety (29 minutes ago)
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 66-year old man who has Cholesterol Test (47 minutes ago)
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Metformin, Cymbalta for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) (57 minutes ago)
- Elavil, Cymbalta, Lamictal Xr, Lyrica for a 20-year old woman who has Depression, Bipolar 1, Fibromyalgia (1 hour ago)
- Vyvanse, Effexor for a 14-year old girl who has ADD, Depression (1 hour ago)
- Aspirin, Cymbalta for a 56-year old woman who has Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Fibromyalgia (2 hours ago)
- Pravachol, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Cardizem, Tambocor, Atenolol for a 62-year old woman who has Attrial Flutter, Atrial Flutter (2 hours ago)
- Levaquin for a 40-year old man who has Sinusitis (2 hours ago)