What could cause Hirsutism for a 36-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of Wellbutrin, Ritalin-sr, Natural DHEA, Carnitine drug interactions for a 36 year old female patient who has Depression, Attention span, Muscle Building Therapy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 139 female patients aged 36 (±5) who take the drugs and have drug interactions.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
On Mar, 6, 2014: 139 females aged 35 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Wellbutrin, Ritalin-sr, Natural DHEA, Carnitine are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Depression, Attention span, Muscle Building Therapy
- Wellbutrin (bupropion hydrochloride)
- Ritalin-sr (methylphenidate hydrochloride)
- Natural DHEA (wild yam)
- Carnitine (l - carnitine)
Drug interactions have: severe hirsutism
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 35 (±5) who take the drugs
|Hirsutism (abnormal growth of hair on a person's face and body, esp. on a woman)||2 (1.44%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among females aged 35 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Hirsutism in Depression||3 (0.02%)|
|Hirsutism in Attention Span||1 (3.33%)|
|Hirsutism in Muscle Building Therapy||1 (25.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among females aged 35 (±5) who take the drug
|Hirsutism in Wellbutrin||1 (0.02%)|
|Hirsutism in Ritalin-sr||1 (3.12%)|
|Hirsutism in Natural Dhea||1 (11.11%)|
|Hirsutism in Carnitine||1 (4.17%)|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 35 (±5) in the use of Wellbutrin, Ritalin-sr, Natural DHEA, Carnitine:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||18|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||14|
|Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body)||14|
|Disturbance In Attention||9|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 35 (±5) in long term use of Wellbutrin, Ritalin-sr, Natural DHEA, Carnitine:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Disturbance In Attention||1|
|Intentional Drug Misuse||1|
How effective are the drugs for females aged 35 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Wellbutrin and Carnitine drug interactions (9 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Wellbutrin for Depression reported by 905 people (updated 1 hour ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Hirsutism (Excessive or unwanted hair in women) in Wellbutrin reported by 14 people (updated 4 days ago)
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Hirsutism (Excessive or unwanted hair in women) in Depression reported by 25 people (updated 4 months ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Attention Span (12 drugs in 94 reports) (updated 4 days ago)
- Depression (155 drugs in 20,671 reports) (updated 12 hours ago)
- Muscle Building Therapy (5 drugs in 19 reports) (updated 3 months ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (4 months ago):
From this study (9 months ago):
Also diagnosed with myasthenia gravis. Not treated with meds
I feel fine at rest. Once up and moving short time, dizziness and vision symptoms occur. Tremor occurs in neck...head going up and down...and in left arm more than right. Have had possible MS for a long time, now they think it is Ritalin causing the problem. stopped Ritalin and started Ativan. Same symptoms
I just started the Ritalin a month ago almost. I have started having severe abdominal pain. I don't know if it is only due to the Ritalin or perhaps something else...
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does the medication add to heat illness
Does exposure to heat in combination with taking the listed medications cause heat illness?
- Can you switch from adderall to wellbutrin xl without harmful side effects
can i stop taking adderall and start wellbutrin xl without having harmful side effects?
- Concerta, suboxone, effexor xr cause weight gain long term use?
Gained 40 lbs. 2 years even after diet and exercise
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Side effects of ziban after head trauma
I was prescribed Zyban to help me stop smoking, three months after taking this medication I was taken very ill, I woke up in the morning feeling like another person, I had everything from altered perception, total balance frailer, above & below double vision. I could not get out of bed for three wee ...
- Skin burning sensation with delsym
I had been sick for about a week and had been taking Sudafed every 4-6 hours for congestion for the past couple of days. I also take wellbutrin SR daily as an antidepressant. I started taking the suspension formula of Delsym 12 hour release about 24 hours previously (so I had already had two doses ...
- Temporal lobe epilepsy in concerta
My son is 8 years old and has ADHD with severe hyperactivity and impulsivity. He has been on meds since he was 5. We started with Foculin, switched to Daytrana patch and just recently (with the help of his Psychiatrist) decided to try Concerta. We stopped the Daytrana and began titration onto Conc ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Chantix, Wellbutrin, Ritalin La for a patient with Smoking Cessation, Depression, Adhd.
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Wellbutrin for a patient with ADHD, Insomnia, Chronic Depression, Depression. The patient has Diplopia
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Abilify, Wellbutrin, Lamictal for a patient with ADD, Depression, Bipolar 2. The patient has Dizziness, Blue Vision, Vision Blurred, Hand Tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.