Review: what could cause Overdose for a 43-year old woman?
This is a personalized study of taking Zoloft, Benadryl, Singulair, Sudafed for a 43 year old female patient who has Depression, Insomnia, Allergies, Nasal Congestion. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 431 female patients aged 43 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 12, 2014: 431 females aged 39 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Zoloft, Benadryl, Singulair, Sudafed are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Depression, Insomnia, Allergies, Nasal Congestion
- Zoloft - EQ 100MG BASE (sertraline hydrochloride): used for 10+ years
- Benadryl - 25MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for 2 - 5 years
- Singulair - EQ 10MG BASE (montelukast sodium): used for < 1 month
- Sudafed (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among females aged 39 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Overdose in Depression||263 (1.42%)|
|Overdose in Insomnia||45 (1.03%)|
|Overdose in Allergies||1 (0.09%)|
|Overdose in Nasal Congestion||0 (0.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among females aged 39 (±5) who take the drug
|Overdose in Zoloft||89 (1.18%)|
|Overdose in Benadryl||27 (1.11%)|
|Overdose in Singulair||26 (0.76%)|
|Overdose in Sudafed||6 (1.07%)|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 39 (±5) in the use of Zoloft, Benadryl, Singulair, Sudafed:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||94|
|Arthralgia (joint pain)||70|
|Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)||70|
|Headache (pain in head)||45|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||44|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||39|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 39 (±5) in long term use of Zoloft, Benadryl, Singulair, Sudafed:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||5|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||4|
|Pulmonary Congestion (congestion in the lungs)||2|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||2|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||2|
How effective are the drugs for females aged 39 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Sudafed and Zoloft drug interactions (170 reports)
- Sudafed and Benadryl drug interactions (340 reports)
- Zoloft and Benadryl drug interactions (1,495 reports)
- Singulair and Sudafed drug interactions (188 reports)
- Singulair and Benadryl drug interactions (903 reports)
- Singulair and Zoloft drug interactions (1,535 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Zoloft for Depression reported by 1,878 people (updated 14 hours ago)
- Benadryl for Insomnia reported by 179 people (updated 53 minutes ago)
- Singulair for Allergies reported by 301 people (updated 2 hours ago)
- Sudafed for Nasal Congestion reported by 19 people (updated 5 days ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Overdose in Zoloft reported by 923 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Overdose in Benadryl reported by 321 people (updated 6 days ago)
- Overdose in Singulair reported by 498 people (updated 5 days ago)
- Overdose in Sudafed reported by 83 people (updated 1 month ago)
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Overdose in Depression reported by 2,279 people (updated 3 weeks ago)
- Overdose in Insomnia reported by 629 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Overdose in Nasal Congestion reported by 37 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Allergies (81 drugs in 4,065 reports) (updated 2 hours ago)
- Depression (158 drugs in 20,877 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Insomnia (94 drugs in 6,551 reports) (updated 15 hours ago)
- Nasal Congestion (43 drugs in 595 reports) (updated 1 week ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
Most concerning with outbreaks on chest area and upper arms.
Terrible acid reflux. Burping and lump in throat. It is affecting my COPD
will any these come up positive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does taking zoloft cause you to shoplift?
Have been taking 200mg zoloft for anxiety/ depression for a few years now, anxiety is under control and depression but I am now shoplifting, my finances are okay ? I go into a trance and don't care and shoplift items I can afford and don't really need, I feel so bad after doing it, I don't have a cr ...
- What is the general life span for patients of acute cerebellar ataxia, after their said diagnosis?
unsteady gait and sight weakness besides forgetfulness and limb weaknesses affecting speed, writing, speech etc.
- Can i ever take an anti-depressant after i have serotonin syndrome
Hi to everyone I suffer from bipolar and clinical depression and generlized anxiety and social anxiety Iwas given zoloft buspar and tranzodone while on the estadiol shot on holloween ended up in the ER where they did tests and said Ihad serotonin syndrome spent 5 days in the hospital where I was eme ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Eczema and birth control
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
- Insomnia from suboxone
Does Suboxone cause insomnia? Hell yes, I haven't slept properly for years and I wish I had never gone on it. My night is my day and daybreak is when i'm heading off to sleep,I try to wake up about 11 am but that is still half the day gone. I am so so over it, all I can do is reduce my dose and th ...
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Zoloft, Singulair, Allegra-d 12 Hour Allergy And Congestion for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation, Stress And Anxiety, Asthma, Seasonal Allergy. The patient has Acne Cosmetica
- A study of drug interactions between Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Diazepam, Benadryl for a patient with Sinusitis, Amxiety.
- A study of drug interactions between Dulera, Montelukast Sodium, Probiotics, Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Zoloft, Albuterol Sulfate, Prilosec OTC for a patient with COPD, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Immunodeficiency Disorders, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Insomnia, Depression - Elderly, Tension Headaches, Gerd. The patient has Gerd (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Zoloft for a 16-year old girl who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl, Zoloft for a 32-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Enzyme Therapy, Meloxicam, Sertraline, Losartan Potassium for a 50-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.