What could cause Overdose for a 43-year old woman?
This is a study of Zoloft, Benadryl, Singulair, Sudafed for a 43 year old female patient who has Depression, Insomnia, Allergies, Nasal Congestion. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 431 female patients aged 43 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
On Mar, 12, 2014: 431 females aged 39 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Zoloft, Benadryl, Singulair, Sudafed are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Depression, Insomnia, Allergies, Nasal Congestion
- Zoloft - EQ 100MG BASE (sertraline hydrochloride): used for 10+ years
- Benadryl - 25MG (diphenhydramine hydrochloride): used for 2 - 5 years
- Singulair - EQ 10MG BASE (montelukast sodium): used for < 1 month
- Sudafed (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
|Interaction||Number of reports |
among females aged 39 (±5) who take the drugs
(as an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Symptom||Number of reports |
among females aged 39 (±5) who have the condition, regardless of which drug is taken
|Overdose in Depression||263 (1.42%)|
|Overdose in Insomnia||45 (1.03%)|
|Overdose in Allergies||1 (0.09%)|
|Overdose in Nasal Congestion||0 (0.00%)|
(as an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea)
|Side effect||Number of reports |
among females aged 39 (±5) who take the drug
|Overdose in Zoloft||89 (1.18%)|
|Overdose in Benadryl||27 (1.11%)|
|Overdose in Singulair||26 (0.76%)|
|Overdose in Sudafed||6 (1.07%)|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 39 (±5) in the use of Zoloft, Benadryl, Singulair, Sudafed:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||94|
|Arthralgia (joint pain)||70|
|Diabetes Mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)||70|
|Headache (pain in head)||45|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||44|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||39|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 39 (±5) in long term use of Zoloft, Benadryl, Singulair, Sudafed:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||5|
|Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration)||4|
|Pulmonary Congestion (congestion in the lungs)||2|
|Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)||2|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||2|
How effective are the drugs for females aged 39 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
- Sudafed and Zoloft drug interactions (213 reports)
- Sudafed and Benadryl drug interactions (410 reports)
- Zoloft and Benadryl drug interactions (1,502 reports)
- Singulair and Sudafed drug interactions (188 reports)
- Singulair and Benadryl drug interactions (996 reports)
- Singulair and Zoloft drug interactions (1,564 reports)
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Zoloft for Depression reported by 1,894 people (updated 1 day ago)
- Benadryl for Insomnia reported by 165 people (updated 15 hours ago)
- Singulair for Allergies reported by 302 people (updated 2 hours ago)
- Sudafed for Nasal Congestion reported by 20 people (updated 2 days ago)
In-depth study of side effects (who have it, when it happens and how):
- Overdose in Zoloft reported by 923 people (updated 1 week ago)
- Overdose in Benadryl reported by 321 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Overdose in Singulair reported by 498 people (updated 1 month ago)
- Overdose in Sudafed reported by 83 people (updated 4 weeks ago)
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
- Overdose in Depression reported by 2,279 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Overdose in Insomnia reported by 629 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
- Overdose in Nasal Congestion reported by 37 people (updated 2 days ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Allergies (81 drugs in 4,096 reports) (updated 2 hours ago)
- Depression (159 drugs in 21,047 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
- Insomnia (95 drugs in 6,608 reports) (updated 14 hours ago)
- Nasal Congestion (43 drugs in 598 reports) (updated 2 days ago)
Drugs associated with:
Conditions associated with:
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
From this study (2 months ago):
From this study (3 months ago):
I use to use birth control patch For a couple years.
then novuring for a couple years.
Then had an essure inplant procedure in 2008 and had to have a hysterectomy due to complications resulting in all these medications and symptoms along with many more.
Most concerning with outbreaks on chest area and upper arms.
Terrible acid reflux. Burping and lump in throat. It is affecting my COPD
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does taking zoloft cause you to shoplift?
Have been taking 200mg zoloft for anxiety/ depression for a few years now, anxiety is under control and depression but I am now shoplifting, my finances are okay ? I go into a trance and don't care and shoplift items I can afford and don't really need, I feel so bad after doing it, I don't have a cr ...
- What is the general life span for patients of acute cerebellar ataxia, after their said diagnosis?
unsteady gait and sight weakness besides forgetfulness and limb weaknesses affecting speed, writing, speech etc.
- Can i ever take an anti-depressant after i have serotonin syndrome
Hi to everyone I suffer from bipolar and clinical depression and generlized anxiety and social anxiety Iwas given zoloft buspar and tranzodone while on the estadiol shot on holloween ended up in the ER where they did tests and said Ihad serotonin syndrome spent 5 days in the hospital where I was eme ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Hair loss on this drug
i began this drug a week and two days now. after the fourth day i saw hair loss, my sister said you have a dry patch in your hair and i went home and brushed my hair there was no much hair loss and a few bald patches about the size of fists at the back of my head. There was no way to hide them, e ...
- Eczema and birth control
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.