Review: Zoloft, Toradol, Anaprox for a 46-year old woman
This is a personalized study of taking Zoloft, Toradol, Anaprox for a 46 year old female patient who has Depression, Migraine - classic, Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 113 female patients aged 46 (±5) who take the drugs from FDA and social media.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
On Feb, 21, 2014: 113 females aged 42 (±5) who reported to have interactions when taking Zoloft, Toradol, Anaprox are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: Depression, Migraine - classic, Pain
- Zoloft - EQ 50MG BASE (sertraline hydrochloride): used for < 1 month
- Toradol - 10MG (ketorolac tromethamine): used for < 1 month
- Anaprox (naproxen sodium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 42 (±5) in the use of Zoloft, Toradol, Anaprox:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||21|
|Headache (pain in head)||16|
|Pain In Extremity||16|
|Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water)||13|
Most common interactions experienced by females aged 42 (±5) in long term use of Zoloft, Toradol, Anaprox:
|Interaction||Number of reports|
|Headache (pain in head)||2|
|Joint Sprain (an injury to joint surrounding flexible fibres)||2|
|Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung)||2|
|Whiplash Injury (a range of injuries to the neck caused by or related to a sudden distortion of the neck associated with extension)||1|
|Oedema (fluid collection in tissue)||1|
How effective are the drugs for females aged 42 (±5):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high|
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Zoloft for Depression reported by 1,741 people (updated 16 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Depression (156 drugs in 20,784 reports) (updated 16 hours ago)
- Migraine - Classic (43 drugs in 526 reports) (updated 4 days ago)
- Pain (217 drugs in 9,949 reports) (updated 23 hours ago)
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 months ago):
From this study (5 months ago):
From this study (7 months ago):
Have osteonecrosis in multiple joints due to steroids for asthma. No longer taking steroids.
Having knee surgery & told to stop taking any drugs that cause blood to thin.
Have had several urine tests over the past few months and has shown blood in urine that I cannot visually see.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does taking zoloft cause you to shoplift?
Have been taking 200mg zoloft for anxiety/ depression for a few years now, anxiety is under control and depression but I am now shoplifting, my finances are okay ? I go into a trance and don't care and shoplift items I can afford and don't really need, I feel so bad after doing it, I don't have a cr ...
- What is the general life span for patients of acute cerebellar ataxia, after their said diagnosis?
unsteady gait and sight weakness besides forgetfulness and limb weaknesses affecting speed, writing, speech etc.
- Can i ever take an anti-depressant after i have serotonin syndrome
Hi to everyone I suffer from bipolar and clinical depression and generlized anxiety and social anxiety Iwas given zoloft buspar and tranzodone while on the estadiol shot on holloween ended up in the ER where they did tests and said Ihad serotonin syndrome spent 5 days in the hospital where I was eme ...
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Aleve, Zoloft, Dyazide, Dexilant for a patient with Pain, Depression, Hypertension, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. The patient has Headache, Ear Discomfort, Pain In Jaw
- A study of drug interactions between Aleve, Arimidex, Lipitor, Zoloft, Micardis Hct for a patient with Arthritis, Cancer - Breast, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Blood Pressure Management. The patient has Blood Thinner (Blood clots)
- A study of drug interactions between Crestor, Fish Oil, Aleve, Remeron, Zoloft for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Arthritis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression. The patient has Depression,anxierty,sleep Disorder,high Chloresterol
Recent related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Zoloft for a 16-year old girl who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl, Zoloft for a 32-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Enzyme Therapy, Meloxicam, Sertraline, Losartan Potassium for a 50-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.