Adderall 20, Fish Oil, Gaba for a 53-year old woman
Summary: 15 female patients aged 53 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied.
This is a personalized study for a 53 year old female patient who has ADD, Mood Stabilizer, Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
What are the drugs
Adderall 20 (latest outcomes from 2,061 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Fish oil (latest outcomes from 21,081 users) has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
GABA (latest outcomes from 46 users) has active ingredients of gaba (gamma - aminobutyric acid). It is often used in stress and anxiety.
What are the conditions
Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) (latest reports from 34,511 patients) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin, Adderall Xr 30.
Mood stabilizer (an extreme or rapid change in mood) (latest reports from 121,885 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lamotrigine, Abilify, Depakote, Trileptal, Seroquel.
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,284,618 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Ativan.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 15 females aged 50 (±5) who take Adderall 20, Fish Oil, Gaba are studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: ADD, Mood Stabilizer, Anxiety
- Adderall 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate): used for < 1 month
- Fish Oil (fish oil): used for 1 - 2 years
- Gaba (gaba (gamma - aminobutyric acid)): used for 1 - 2 years
eHealthMe real world results:
Drug effectiveness over time :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|Adderall 20 is effective||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||33.33%|
(1 of 3 people)
(1 of 1 people)
|Fish Oil is effective||n/a||0.00%|
(0 of 1 people)
(0 of 2 people)
|Gaba is effective||n/a||n/a||n/a||100.00%|
(1 of 1 people)
Most common drug interactions over time * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years||not specified|
|n/a||Shortness Of Breath||Tendon Injury||Diaphragm Muscle Weakness||Diaphragm Muscle Weakness||Dry Mouth||n/a||Decreased Appetite (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat)|
|Headache (pain in head)||Shoulder Blade Pain||Frequent Headaches (pain in head)||Swallowing Difficulty||Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||Frequent Headaches (pain in head)||Neck Stiffness||Vomiting||Breast Cancer|
|Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)||Neck Stiffness||Shoulder Blade Pain||Depression||Depression|
|Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)||Drowsiness||Myalgia (muscle pain)|
|Abdominal Pain Upper||Irritability||Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)|
|Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)||Feeling Hot|
|Headache (pain in head)||Pain|
|Shortness Of Breath||Spondylolisthesis (displacement of a vertebra or the vertebral column in relation to the vertebrae below)|
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related mobile support group
You are not alone! Join a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have ADD
- support group for people who have Anxiety
- support group for people who have Mood Stabilizer
- support group for people who take Adderall 20
- support group for people who take Fish Oil
- support group for people who take Gaba
Recent conversations of related support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anxiety
I got lots of rest today so hopefully tomorrow will be great
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Will my voice ever be restored having suffered from allergic rhinitis for these past years?
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Rhinitis Allergic, and takes Fish Oil)
I am a singer with a very high pitch, but now I can barely speak loud talk less of singing. I cough often and sneeze a lot. My nose to the right upper side of my head seems blocked. All medications prescribed by the ENT After 4 X-rays have not helped at all. I am concerned about the loss of voic ...
- Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Depression - Chronic, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism - Thyroid Nodules, Menopause, and takes Paxil, Synthroid, Calcitriol, Calcium, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Garcinia Cambogia)
Hello: I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, started menopause. Dif ...
- Does amphetamine salts contribute to carotid artery disease
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Carotid Artery Disease, ADD, and takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Bupropion Hydrochloride)
I've been taking Amphetamine Salts Combo for more than 10 years. Recently discovered I have Carotid Artery Disease incidentally. My cholesterol is 200 and it's highest was 217, therefore I do not think my eating habits are a main factor in its development. Besides hereditary genes, how likely is ...
- Can viibryd cause a itchy rash or stevens-johnson syndrome?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Depression - Major, Anxiety And Stress, and takes Viibryd, Valium, Adderall 30, Synthroid, Estradiol, Aspirin, Benadryl)
I have had mild anxiety and depression for several years, but in the last 4 months, they became severe. I started getting small rashes (or hives), which on different parts of my body and last about 30 -45 minutes (sometimes less). My family doctor thinks could be a result of anxiety. My family docto ...
- What is causing my symptoms.
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Diarrhoea, Sciatica, Right Side Pain, and takes Milk Thistle, Lutein, Probiotics, Rosehip, Magnesium, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Fish Oil, Alcohol)
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Adderall xr 30 mg and peripheral neuropathy
(Posted by a 19 year old girl who has Peripheral Neuropathy, and takes Adderall Xr 30)
I have been taking adderall xr 30 mg for the past five years, with some breaks. I started showing symptoms of peripheral neuropathy the second year. This year (my 5th year on adderall) has been the worst and most difficult for my peripheral neuropathy. I also suffer from major depressive disorder an ...
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Anxiety, and takes Xanax)
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Constipation, Peripheral Neuropathy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Chronic Kidney Disease, and takes Milk Thistle, Zolpidem, Melatonin, Xanax, Adderall 30, Zorvolex)
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Essential Tremor, and takes Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Atenolol, Melatonin)
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Anxiety, Panic Attack, Insomnia, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Adderall 20 for ADD reported by 5 people (updated 19 hours ago)
- Gaba for Anxiety reported by 8 people (updated 8 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- Add (10 drugs in 61 reports) (updated 19 hours ago)
- Anxiety (148 drugs in 14,258 reports) (updated 8 hours ago)
- Mood Stabilizer (46 drugs in 854 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Multivitamin, Opana, Opana Er, Zoloft, Restoril, Pristiq, Enbrel for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Enzyme Supplementation, Breakthrough Pain, Psoriatic Arthritis, Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Skin Burning Sensation, Itching, Flank Pain
Comments: Symptoms began 4 days ago with left flank pain and now I have burning, itching, and sensitivity to touch over the area which began 1 day ago.
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Amphetamine Salt Combo for a patient with Pain In Limb, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
Comments: Very aroused and think about sex but can't stay hard
- A study of drug interactions between Plaquenil, Adderall, Xanax, Luvox, Effexor for a patient with Autoimmune Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Chronic Depression. The patient has Dactylitis
Comments: Aches all over
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a patient with ADD. The patient has Eosinophils
Comments: What is the percentage or count that eosiniphils could increase while taking Adderall 20 for my ADD. Thanks much for any information you can provide me.
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a patient with 20mg. The patient has Rash (redness)
Comments: rosacea worse after adderall wears off
Common symptoms:Women of age 50-59 with Add:
- Feeling abnormal (97 reports)
- Fatigue (84 reports)
- Nausea (70 reports)
- Insomnia (69 reports)
- Depression (64 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (63 reports)
- Drowsiness (60 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (49 reports)
- Headache (46 reports)
- Weight increased (43 reports)
- Weight increased (41 reports)
- Insomnia (40 reports)
- Depression (38 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (32 reports)
- Pain (32 reports)
- Dizziness (31 reports)
- Headache (29 reports)
- Fatigue (29 reports)
- Diabetes (28 reports)
- Chest pain (28 reports)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.