Home > Baclofen > Baclofen side effects
Review: Baclofen side effects
In this review, we analyze Baclofen side effects by the time on the drug, gender and age (0-60+) of the people who have side effects while taking Baclofen. The review is based on 20,359 people who have side effects while taking Baclofen from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Baclofen side effects >>>
What is Baclofen
Baclofen (latest outcomes from 21,174 users) has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (baclofen): Lioresal, Kemstro, Gablofen.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 20,359 people who reported to have side effects when taking Baclofen are studied
Most common side effects over time * :
Most common side effects by gender * :
Most common side effects by age * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
Browse Baclofen side effects from A to Z:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Are you taking Baclofen?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
No yet taken any drugs to remedy
From this study (4 days ago):
Have ringing in the ears and feel that it could not be because of sound it must be because of something else. It is to high it must be of the medicne I eat. Have even ringing in the left ear but very high in my righ. Same type of sound on both sides of the ears ringing sound. Help please?
What means with Recovered? If my sound will increase or decrease?
From this study (5 days ago):
I just had surgery on my left calf 11/03/14 and the infection disease center called today and said I had NOCARDIA growth.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- Does morphine time released pills cause sudden baldness on scalp??
I recently started taking meds for a herniated disc in my lower back. These include morphine, OxyContin and oxycodone. I now have a bald spot on the top of my scalp. I noticed this within 2-3 weeks after taking the meds. The morphine is time released as well as the OxyContin. Could these meds be ca ...
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- Can anything be done to prevent hair loss due to medication
Hi, I have lost about 50 per cent of hair volume and having checked, a number of the medications I take can cause hair loss - is there anything I can do to stop my hair thinning please? (I need to keep taking the medications so can't 'stop'them. I know that in the past my ferritin levels have been l ...
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
- Depo provera shuts down your ovaries and as i understand, it also shuts down your pituitary. if you take depo provera will ms show up on brain mri?
I started taking Depo Provera in 200, for endometriosis and then in 2005, my finances changed and I couldn't get the shot I needed, the symptoms was terrible, couldn't move my neck to left or right was shaking uncontrollably..and I was so exhausted! Then, my Dr. Gave me the shot, thank God, I have f ...
- Is toviaz ever used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction?
my husband has problems obtaining and maintaining an erection. A person who works in a urology office says they use Toviaz for erectile disfunction. I thought it was for bladder dysfuction like over-active bladder. Does this person know something I don't?
- Do any of these drugs cause styes
Since commencing these drugs after sustaining traumatic Brain injury and after a craniectomy, I've been getting styles on both my eyes once or twice monthly
- I take 40mg of baclofen at night for restless leg, which definantly helps, but im pretty sure it keeps me from having orgasms. i've tried going off of it, but i can't sleep at all when i do.
I have taken baclofen (a muscle relaxer) for restless leg syndrome for ?? 15 yrs. I have trouble reaching orgasm. These days, it's almost impossible. I've tried to stop taking it, several times, but I just cant sleep. Even if I take requip, which is made specifically for restless leg, I can't fall a ...
- Can baclofen help with controlling anger
my doctor prescribed baclofen to help with my anger problem,,can this work?
More questions for: Baclofen
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Prescribed drugs side effect
I have been on these 2 drugs (Gabapentin and Baclofen) prescribed by my gp for osteoarthritis and nerve damage in my full back.Now also suffering from the grief of losing my beloved companion Harvey (dog),I was diagnosed with deep depression. I was given fluoxetine and have been taking this for alm ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Baclofen
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Baclofen is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Baclofen used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Studies of common Baclofen drug interactions:
- Baclofen and Gabapentin drug interactions (4,298 reports)
- Baclofen and Avonex drug interactions (3,162 reports)
- Baclofen and Tysabri drug interactions (2,029 reports)
- Baclofen and Clonazepam drug interactions (1,989 reports)
- Baclofen and Rebif drug interactions (1,964 reports)
- Baclofen and Dizac drug interactions (1,893 reports)
- Baclofen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen drug interactions (1,782 reports)
- Baclofen and Levothyroxine thyroid drug interactions (1,762 reports)
- Baclofen and Tizanidine Hydrochloride drug interactions (1,679 reports)
- Baclofen and Omeprazole drug interactions (1,599 reports)
Browse Baclofen drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.