Benicar, Black Cohosh for a 52-year old woman
This is a study of Benicar, Black Cohosh for a 52 year old female patient who has High blood pressure, Menopause. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
How are my drugs for patients like me? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now, it's anonymous, simple & free >>>
On Apr, 20, 2014: 0 female aged 52 (±5) who take Benicar, Black Cohosh is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: High blood pressure, Menopause
- Benicar (olmesartan medoxomil): used for 6 - 12 months
- Black Cohosh (black cohosh)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check symptoms: is your symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Write a review: share your experience
- Ask a question: ask patients like you a question
- Subscribe the study: get notified of updates
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Benicar for High Blood Pressure reported by 572 people (updated 20 hours ago)
- Black Cohosh for Menopause reported by 14 people (updated 2 hours ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- High Blood Pressure (238 drugs in 22,537 reports) (updated 29 minutes ago)
- Menopause (35 drugs in 425 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation... MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!! As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!! I stop ...
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.