A study for a 56-year old woman who takes Benicar, Black Cohosh
Summary: there is no report from female patients aged 56 (±5) who take the same drugs.
This is a personalized study for a 56 year old female patient who has High blood pressure, Menopause. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media.
On Mar, 16, 2015: 0 female aged 52 (±5) who take Benicar, Black Cohosh is studied
Information of the patient in this study:
Conditions: High blood pressure, Menopause
- Benicar (olmesartan medoxomil): used for 6 - 12 months
- Black Cohosh (black cohosh)
Drug effectiveness over time :
Most common drug interactions over time * :
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
You can also:
- Check your drugs or symptoms
- Post a comment: or see what other people said about the study
- Join a related support group
You are not alone! Join a related support group:
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who have Menopause
- support group for people who take Benicar
- support group for people who take Black Cohosh
Recent related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Benicar for a 73-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Ginkgo Biloba, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Plaquenil, Benicar for a 68-year old woman with Blood Thinner, Allergy, Hypothyroidism, Pml, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Itchy Rash On Arms And Chest
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Vytorin, Benicar, Viagra for a 68-year old man with Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Ed. The patient has Vitreous Detachment, Retinal Tear
- A study of side effects of Olmetec for a 42-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Estrogen Overdose
- A study of drug interactions between Benicar, Cymbalta, Wellbutrin for a 37-year old man with Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Ed
Related drug interaction studies:
Drug effectiveness in real world:
- Benicar for High Blood Pressure reported by 647 people (updated 5 hours ago)
- Black Cohosh for Menopause reported by 14 people (updated 2 weeks ago)
Complete drug side effects:
- High Blood Pressure (250 drugs in 23,345 reports) (updated 1 day ago)
- Menopause (35 drugs in 460 reports) (updated 2 weeks ago)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients are also considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.