Question: Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid?
Asked by Eloise A. on Jul, 25, 2013 at 4:20 pm:
Age: 52 Gender: female
Conditions: Depression - Chronic, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Hypothyroidism - Thyroid Nodules, Menopause
Medications: Paxil, Synthroid, Calcitriol, Calcium, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Garcinia Cambogia
I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much
Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, started menopause.
Different doctors gave me medications, didn't know they all were for depression
It's a miracle that I'm still alive -literally-. Currently taking Paxil and Synthroid. Can I start taking Garcinia Cambogia and Royal Jelly without drug interaction? I put on about 40 lb. in the 2 years of "Literally Hell that I went through.
Even with medication, still struggling with anxiety and depression.!
Thank you for all your help!!!.- Eloise
Replies (subscribe to this Q&A):
ingrid on May, 22, 2014 at 9:16 am:
babbit on Mar, 1, 2014 at 11:14 pm:
maggie on Nov, 16, 2013 at 9:17 pm:
rena on Oct, 9, 2013 at 11:44 am:
rockyracoon56 on Oct, 7, 2013 at 9:21 am:
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Depression - Chronic
- group for people who have Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- group for people who have Menopause
- group for people who take Calcitriol
- group for people who take Calcium
- group for people who take Fish Oil
- group for people who take Garcinia Cambogia
- group for people who take Paxil
- group for people who take Synthroid
- group for people who take Vitamin D
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can a person with parkinson's take garcinia cambogia?
looking to lose some wait around my stomach area to releave my lower back pain. i wantedto try garcinia cambogia but since I have Parkinson's not sure if it's safe.
- Could acromegaly cause temporal arteritis?i
I was diagnosed with acromegaly '08. I have had transphenoidal tumor removal and radiation. New onset of severe pain temples, nausea, neck pain I don't want to call my doctor and sound like a hypochondriac Does anyone have experience with having acromegaly and ending up with temporal arteritis
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia if i suffer from hypothyroidism
is it safe to start taking the weight loss pill garcinia cambogia while taking levothyroid medidcine
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- Is it safe to take pravastin while on remicade?
I have just started on Remicade and this drug scares the heck out of me! However it is being used as a last resort as no other medications were bring my ulcerative colitis under control I am very concerned about drug interactions and can't seem to get any straight answers from my doctor or the pha ...
- What medications cause hair loss
Been experiencing hair loss for several months and the loss has increased the last couple of months. My doctor ran thyroid test and it was normal. The loss has been gradual and it is not breaking off, but coming out at the root.
- Can horse chestnut seed extract be used with hydrochlorothiazide?
I've taken hydrochlorothiazide for about 2 months, seemed to help with swelling at first, but now not so much. I've suffered with this severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet since my early twenties. I've been told it was lymphedema, circulation problems; but still no concrete diagnosis. I often wo ...
- Does anyone have primary biliary cirrhosis due to prescription medications and if so has anyone detoxed from all mecications and received a decline in their enzyme levels but some form of dementia?
I was treated for simple depression 10 years ago which through additional and multiple prescription medication use as directed by my family doctor and pyschiatrist turned into to PBC, Hyertension, Hyperthyrodism, Bi-Polar. Once informed of the diagnosis Primary Biliary Cirrohis I choose to detox fro ...
- Has anyone had side effects from taking blood pressure medication and garcinia cambodgia formula
I am currently on paxil and zebeta, I want to take garcinia cambogia formula, but I want to know what if any side effects or drug interactions there are.
- Long term synthroid replacement and ovarian cancer risk
I have ovarian cancer. My genetic test all negative I take Synthroid replacement therapy for 20 years I want to know my cancer have any relationship with this drug