Question: Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking zetia
Age: 47 Gender: male
Conditions: High Coloestrol And Slighly Over Weight
Medications: Zetia, Protonix
Number of patients like Dean on eHealthMe: 800
injured my foot and gained weight , just got out of a cast and want to take this garcinia cambogia to help loose the 10 extra pounds I put on , but did not know if it was safe to take with zetia
No reply yet (answer the question, or subscribe to this Q&A)
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How do you manage. can the rash go away.
I have had repeated rash flare ups directly after taking Pantoprazole for acid reflux. The rash goes away mostly and then soon returns within weeks and stays for weeks. I have been to numerous specialist and they can not come up with a cure that works and can not come up with a cause.
- How many/what percentage of older males who have had a stroke, have another while taking uloric?
Concerned as my Rheumatologist wants me to start using Uloric40 mg and while I see that their is a relatively small incidence of stroke occurring (unless you are part of the "small" group); I have been unable to locate statistics for those previous stroke patients that are now using or have used Uloric, and had another stroke.
- Is type 2 diabetes reversible after stopping plavix after a year being on the drug?
Can any Plavix, Protonix or Metoprolol can type 2 diabetes and can it be reversible after stopping the meds? I experience severe leg cramps in my muscles. I was on Atorvastatin for high cholesterol for 8 months before being taken off. If anyone can answer any of my questions it will be greatly appreciated.
- I was jut diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis. i called my doctor's office today to ask what otc pain reliever i could take for joint pain. the nurse said i should take only tylenol. is this correct?
Information on the web says Tylenol is known to cause autoimmune hepatitis. I am concerned that my doctor's nurse had instructed me to take it. I was hoping it would be safe to take Alive.
- Can this medication cause the ears to ring?
I developed tinnitus about one year ago. I understand that there is no cure for it. I'm researching it myself. I'm also in a research program that requires me to wear small ear generators. It doesn't seem to help at this time.
- I am suffering from gerd, should i continue my pantoprazole medicines of shall i go for surgery.. i have to eat medicine twice a week
I am 26, unmarried & a salesperson, i drive almost 100km a day(4 hours) , i spend most of time sitting in the car or in the office. I have the heartburn issue(GERD) & from last 6 months as consulted by doctor i am taking Pantoprazole medicines. 1 tablet effect last for 3 days. Now should i go for the surgery or should i continue taking the medicines. Please suggest.
Thanks & Regards
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Omeprazole or pantoprazole?
I take an oral contraceptive, Diane-35 ED, which is not in the list of drugs to choose from on this site.
Recently, the medication I was taking for my stomach ulcer (Omeprazole) became unavailable in my country of residence and was replaced by Patoprazole. I started taking it yesterday morning and by midday today the side effects were unbearable. I am nauseous, have diarrhea, and a very severe headache. This didn't happen with Omeprazole. Do you think this is a drug interaction or is there some difference between the two that I am perhaps sensitive to?
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- Has anyone been prescribed methotrexate for granuloma annulare?
I have had GA for 2 years now, however it has gotten progressively worse the past 6 months. It has now spread over 80% of my body. I am seeing an Endocrinologist next week as I believe my thyroid may play a big role in this. My Regular Dr. suggested I speak to Endocrinologist about a drug called Methotrexate. Has anyone taken this for GA, and if so, can you please tell me if it is working, side effects etc?
I am desperate for some relief!
- Has anyone seen an immuniologist for granuloma annulare, if so what was the outcome?
I have had granuloma annulare for over a year now. However it has spread like wildfire the last 2 months. It starte out on hands and arms, but is now on 40% of my trunk, back, sholders, legs. I have tried all meds and topucals. I am wondering if anyone has been to an Immuniologist for tretment since it is considered an autoimmune disease? If so, what was outcome?
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth (4 answers)
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Relief from severe stomach pain and alimta?
Father has just completed second round of maintenance chemo called Alimta. He has already been through aggressive cocktail of Avastin, Carboplatin, and Taclitaxel initially. After that, Avastin as a maintenance chemo every 3 weeks. Radiation was also given specifically to specific spine area. After some time, a PET scan indicated new cancer etc. and it was decided to stop Avastin as it was no longer working. The Alimta was chosen as new maintenance chemo. It has become very obvious that approx day 3....after Alimta, my father expieriences severe abdominal pain. A feeling of heaviness or fullness, associated with rocks grinding sensation. The oncologists always reply with comments about Alimta is usually well tolerated. We increased the protonix......but no real relief! The stomach pain also seems to elevate after my father attempts to eat something. The pain usually last about 4 days, then seems to slowly dissipate. We need help! He has already suffered so much. Hoping for some answers and remedies.
- Can pantoprazole cause miscarriage?
can you please help me out with this question as i am wanting to take this drug but am afraid of it causing miscarriage.
- Have you ever had a swollen lymph node in the neck area caused by medication you are taking?
I have a swollen lymph node which appeared in the neck area under my left ear about three weeks ago...it grew quickly (overnight) and then it came down significantly after I took antibiotics. It is almost gone, but I can still feel a very, very small lump (it still keeps going down every day). Went to see the ENT two days ago and all turned out good (no cancer anywhere...tonsils, vocal cords, throat, tongue, etc.). But they want to do an excision biopsy to remove the lymph node and check it for cancer, etc? Does this make sense?
- Is high ck (702) related to parkinson's (1 answer)
High ck led to taking a statin as a prophylactic, which was discontinued when I had a normal angiogram one month later my ck is still high. It was 702, a month later it is 678. What should I do?
- I have been treated with gleevec for 10 years for cml and have recently been diagnosed with enthesopathy. is there a correlation between the two?
I recently was diagnosed with Enthesopathy after an exam and xray.I began to experience sever pain in my left hip that was not related to an accident.
- I have ibs, diabetes, dizziness and balance problems and sciatica. my doctor has just prescribed medrol for me for my sciatica and spinal stenosis. is this going to be ok for me?
I have been suffering from IBS since July 15. I am not on anything for it now because I tried taking Bentyl and it made me SO DIZZY I couldn't take it. I went on line and found "helpforibs.com" and it has helped me a lot. Anyway, I now have some sciatica and some problems with some neuropathy and spinal stenosis. I have diabetes that is well controlled - AIc 6.0 - which I can handle with my diet only. I do not have to take any medication to control it. My problem is that my orthoaepedic doctor has just prescribed Medrol for me to take my mouth instead of doing the epideral injection. I am hearing some terribly scary things about Medrol - like problems with blood sugar rising too high and also, it causes big problems with the stomach. Since I am still having problems with the IBS, I am very concerned that I will have some really BIG PROBLEMS with the Medrol. Please give me some advice on taking this. Perhaps I should try something else? Please offer any advice you may have. Thank you
- What interactions have been reported while taking lisinopri 5lmg; amlodipine besylate 5mg; and matopril tartrate 25mg
trying to determine if the above list of drugs are safely taken on a daily bases and if any interact causing adverse symptoms. recently had severe episodes of chest pain,test resulted in no heart attack or pulmonary embolism.
Am concerned medications could be causing my symptoms
- Can any of these drugs cause a false positive marijuana drug test (1 answer)
can any of these cause a false positive for a drug test? I was told I tested positive for marijuana which I don't smoke or use.
- If your taking a drug that causes an irregular heartbeat how long after discontinuing drug will it go away
I have a severe irregular heartbeat it developed after taking protonix for a year it has been diagnosed by a cardiologist but he doesn't know what is causing it. The only change from a year ago when I did not have it has been taking protonix.
- Would the combination of the following drugs in 1 24hr period cause death ? (2 answers)
My husband was sent to hospital for double pneumonia, er determined afrib heart instead of pneumonia, gave a total of 18 drugs and 11 iv bags in 24 hours, he had an input of liquids 9350 ml and output was 350, with 0 in the last 5 hours. he gained 20 lbs in this 1 day . He did not even meet their requirement for admittance according to records but was admitted because an outside doctor sent him. His records , 196 pages, are in 3 different time zones, deleted and discontinued orders are followed anyway, just one big mess ending with a group of clowns trying to revive him with a set of pediatric paddles. Hell of a way to die.
- Is it safe to take risedronate when i have a hiatus hernia/epigastric hernia
I also take simvinstatins for high cholesterol. I have two crush fracures in my spine due to osteoporosis
- Incidence of rebound hypersecretion on stopping or tapering off pantoprazole?
My doctor has just switched me from Nexium 20mg/day to Pantoprazole 40mg/2xdaily. Am I likely to experience rebound hypersecretion when I eventually stop taking Pantoprazole?
- Fatigue, shakiness, dysphoria, bone pain, bowel evacuation issue. mcv 70-72, predominantly microcytic/elliptocytic cells, ferritin 45. mabsorption,
Of the two conditions I have, fatigue is the one that overwhelmed me. The other condition, dysmotility of small intestine is a bearable issue.
- Interaction of drugs
after 6 months seemed to be recovering quite well then the metoprolol was added lost all equilibrium and was dizzy
- I have been taking tramadol and sertraline for 3 years. now my new arthritis doctor tells me i have to change because of serious side effects which i have never exhibited. (1 answer)
The pharmacist told my new arthritis doctor that Sertraline (antidepressant) and Tramadol (painkiller) has serious side effects including seizures, etc. She wants to substitute the tramadol with oxycontin, a habit-forming drug.
I have been taking these drugs (tramadol and Sertraline) together for over 3 years with no side effects. Any suggestions or comments?
- Is elevated creatinine while taking pantoprazole serious?
I noticed my Gfr test came in less than 60 and my creatinine value, usually .7 to .8 was now 1. I have been taking Pantoprazole for a month and must take it for another month since I had multiple bleeding gastric ulcers. Is this an indication of potential kidney damage?
- Does effient cause low blood pressure (1 answer)
Been having drops in blood pressure after meals and after beginning to take effient. This to the point of about 90-100 over 60, especially after eating. The lower number is especially problematic in that anything in the low sixties produces lightheadedness that endures a couple of hours. Have cut back on blood pressure medicines and am thinking of taking effient at night. Feel better in the evenings when blood pressure is higher. Any suggestions on combating low blood pressure? Had double stent two weeks ago. Anyone else have similar problems? Also, since taking Effient, blood sugar seems to spike after meals. More sensitive to carbohydrates, especially without quite a bit of protein mixed in.
- Causes of extreme fatigue and fainting when stressed and chronic panic/anxiety and insomnia (1 answer)
since daughters death 6 years ago I have been extremely fatigued, no energy for anything, dizziness chronic and have fainted about 7 times in the past 18 months, severe panic when leaving my home to the point of choking and vomiting, also wake up with flashbacks to my childs death nightly. Have been on antidepressants for 5 years stopped them about a year ago but no improvement. Nothing works can not locate a Dr to assist. whats wrong with me?
- My daughter has myasthenia gravis and has contaced mrsa. is there more she can do beside taking an anticiotice prescribed?
A few days ago she noticed a blister on her foot above the big toe. A day later it began to hurt and redness appeared. She went to the clinic and was diagnosed with MRSA and given sulfamethoxazole-pmp ds tablet. Her MG has weaked her immune system already and I am fearful we need to get more advice considering her MG. Please advise on what direction to take. I am very concerned. Please advise on what we can do from here. Thank you. Mother of Kathy Juckett.
- I take two 10 mg a day and have severe itiching.
Due to a severe spinal stenos in 2005 I had open back surgery w/fusion. Again in 2009 I had another of the same procedure.Both failed. So I have used 10mg of loratab 2 or three times a day for 8 yrs. I have never had an itching problem until my Dr. introduced 75 mg of clopidogrel in 6/2012 since that date I itch at various times of the day. My Dr., Cardiologist,vascular surgeon and dermatologist all agree they have never had a patient that has had itching as a side effect to those two drugs. I think I do.
I take 5mg of loratab in the early A.M. and at bedtime. At about noon I take 10mg and thats when my itching is at it's worst. The mg don't don't have as much effect as the one 10mg. Do you ever have anyone who breaks the dose down further and takes, say 6 or more very small dose's a day.
- What are good bipolar disorder med that wont gain weight because my viibryd has made me gained over 15lb in 2 months i have been on it for 6 months.
- Having real bad chest pain after taking enbrel, should i be concerned
I have been taking Enbrel for 4 weeks now, (sureclick 50 twice weekly), and have noticed that the chest pains have become very severe the last two times about 8 hours after the injection. Last nights chest pains were so severe that I took Nitro and kept my phone by me to call 911. My question is simply is this normal or should I be concerned? I have notice no other side effects.
- Am having a major herpes breakout 2 weeks after actemra infusion even though i have been on a daily regimen of acylocyovir for 5 years. has anyone else had this happen?
Contracted herpes 2 from my ex husband 6 yrs ago. Was on Remicade infusions at the time so my immune system was already compromised. Have been on a daily regimen of 400 Mg of acyclovir since then. Sometimes taking an additional 1600 Mg when I feel the onset of a breakout. I am a high strung person & have a hard time dealing with my RA & other ailments as well as family &life( like Anyone with chronic issues).
This breakout is unusual because I have many sores & usuaully never do. Just the tingling & am able to prevent breakout with the extra mess. SO Is this related to Actemra infusion or not? Thank you for your help
- Will taking probiotics along with protonix be helpful to me?
Have ongoing digestive problems that has resulted in severe hoarseness, coughing, bloating,abdominal distress.
- Is my chance of tremors high if i am getting treated with endep?
The oxycodone hydrochloride also has naloxone hydrochloride in it (targin) and its pretty new on the market to treat pain + constipation. i was put on endep right after i noticed getting nightmares because of the mirtazapine i was taking for my chronic depression.
- Severe pitting edema, dry mouth, swollen lips, nausea, severe pain in joints while taking protonix 40mg daily
Severe swelling and pain in knees, also dry mouth w Nausea and a whole laundry list ad severe problems since starting Protonix.