(Number of patients like mcb88: 5,327 )
Question: Can i take ultram for pain while taking subutex
Asked by mcb88 on Jul, 15, 2013 at 7:28 pm:
Age: 25 Gender: female
Conditions: Pain, Spider Bite, Poison Ivy
Medications: Subutex, Prednisone, Bactrim, Ultram
Spider bite first, not painful but itches.
Poison Ivy rash, and terrible headache
Replies (subscribe to this Q&A):
betty hawkins on Sep, 14, 2013 at 9:30 am:
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pain
- support group for people who have Poison Ivy
- support group for people who have Spider Bite
- support group for people who take Bactrim
- support group for people who take Prednisone
- support group for people who take Subutex
- support group for people who take Ultram
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Very severe skin reaction to plaquenil. rheum wants to put me on chloroquine. i'm scared
Started Prednisone and Plaquenil at the same time. After being in the sun, broke out in a typical Lupus rash. Then, the rash seemed to take on a life of its own. It was so severe, my Rheum said it's the worst he's seen, and he didn't even see it at its worst. Went off the Plaquenil. Told by Dermatol ...
- How come i get very itchy all over when taking subutex?
I was taking Suboxone for a year. I just got it changed to Subutex. Now my whole body itches a lot for the rest of the day.
- Joint pain from birth control?
I've been on Otho Tri cyclen since about 2009 ... Months later I was having extreme joint pain I could hardly function ... Doctors put me on prednisone that I have not been able to function without ever since .. They didn't want to call it lupus but they did of course because They had no other answe ...
- How common is general nausea with mctd?
I know that it is a side effect with multiple of these medications however it is a sudden onset with my flares rather than an upset stomach when I take my medication