Question: Can i take ultram for pain while taking subutex
Spider bite first, not painful but itches.
Poison Ivy rash, and terrible headache
Age: 25 Gender: female
Conditions: Pain, Spider Bite, Poison Ivy
Medications: Subutex, Prednisone, Bactrim, Ultram
(Number of patients like mcb88 on eHealthMe: 5,327 )
Replies (subscribe to this Q&A):
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Pain
- support group for people who have Poison Ivy
- support group for people who have Spider Bite
- support group for people who take Bactrim
- support group for people who take Prednisone
- support group for people who take Subutex
- support group for people who take Ultram
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Very severe skin reaction to plaquenil. rheum wants to put me on chloroquine. i'm scared
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Probable Lupus. D/x Having High Fever And Gasto Distress, and takes Plaquenil, Prednisone, Chloroquine Phosphate)
Started Prednisone and Plaquenil at the same time. After being in the sun, broke out in a typical Lupus rash. Then, the rash seemed to take on a life of its own. It was so severe, my Rheum said it's the worst he's seen, and he didn't even see it at its worst. Went off the Plaquenil. Told by Dermatol ...
- How come i get very itchy all over when taking subutex?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Itching, and takes Subutex)
I was taking Suboxone for a year. I just got it changed to Subutex. Now my whole body itches a lot for the rest of the day.
- Joint pain from birth control?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Joint Pain, Arthritis, and takes Prednisone)
I've been on Otho Tri cyclen since about 2009 ... Months later I was having extreme joint pain I could hardly function ... Doctors put me on prednisone that I have not been able to function without ever since .. They didn't want to call it lupus but they did of course because They had no other answe ...
- How common is general nausea with mctd?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Inflammation, Nausea, Allergic Reactions, Hiatal Hernia, Chronic Pain, Autoimmune Disorder, Autoimmune Disorder, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, and takes Ibu-tab 200, Marijuana, Zyrtec, Prilosec Otc, Tramadol, Folic Acid, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate)
I know that it is a side effect with multiple of these medications however it is a sudden onset with my flares rather than an upset stomach when I take my medication