Question: Can vyvanse show positive for meth amphetamine on urine drug test
Age: 62 Gender: female
Conditions: ADD, Depression
Medications: Vyvanse, Wellbutrin, Pristiq
Number of patients like rhondais on eHealthMe: 10,191
I want to know if there is a component of Vyvanse that will show as Methamphetamine on a lab urine test.
Replies (subscribe to this Q&A):
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have ADD
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who take Pristiq
- support group for people who take Vyvanse
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What symptoms or interaction can you have between crestor and klonopin
I have been on Xanax for sixteen years, changed to klonopin been on this med. For fifteen days into end of first week started having join and bone pain, blurred vision, now some nausea, I want to come off these medication completely except the Crestor, I really need this to lower cholesterol and whe ...
- Have you experienced an increase in diastolic blood pressure when taking horsetail
I have taking a horsetail hair supplement for the last six weeks and I have noticed and increase in my diastolic and systolic numbers.
- Effects taking lamictal abilify and pristiq
Although I take these three drugs I am still experiencing symptoms of lethargy, lack of appetite Are these symptoms perhaps side effects of these grubs?
- Is dramamine ok to take with afib
I want to take Dramamine for dizziness....is it ok with all these other meds. I have afib
- Does ditropan xl cause depression especially in people who are bipolar?
Since starting Ditropan XL I have become depressed and anxious. Is this common?
- Does glipizide cause weight gain with metformin
I am bloated and wonder if its from glipizide. also just started coconut oil supplement could that be doing it I also take omega3 and coq10
- Does losartan cause frequent urinating, sluggishness and weaknesss? (3 answers)
I have developed prescription induced hyperthyroid.I have since developed hypertension, wasting muscle, rapid heart beat, weight loss.I have been placed on Losartan-75mg. I now get up 4 to 5 times a night to urinate. My dr. doesn't think its the Losartan however I do. I am also more depressed and le ...
- Can lorstran (cozaar) cause or exacerbate depression (1 answer)
I am already depressed and taking antidepressants. They only stave off major, major depression. But it seems that since beginning generic Cozaar, 1 wk at 25mg. and now 5omg for pass 3 day, I am numb, tried and sweating. However my bp remains high, 159/94. Cozaar has lowered my heart rate though. I s ...
- Joint swelling while taking wellbutrin
after 22 years on ocd and angxiety i have been taking xanax and luvox. this combination was working very well. after relationship problems reached a head my dr. put me on wellbutrin i was never complaining of depression before. after one week depression began. i was crying almost constantly. i ...
- I take methadone hydro 10mgs/3prn how does it interact w/my other meds
My pain and sleep problems-which are neurologically based, predates methadone use- have been well managed for at least 6 years. My methadone dose has never changed nor do I feel the need for more. Though it does cause constipation it is managed fairly well with ample hydration (minimum intake 64 oz ...
- Can wellbutrin cause/compound pain of fibromyalga? and...can the medications i am taking cause constant leg movements?
1. I constantly move my legs up and down when I am either sitting or laying down.
2. I have fibromyalgia and am wondering if my medications are making it worse?
I take neurontin for rls and it doesn't seem to help, I have to keep upping the dose (of course, with Dr. appro ...
- Does smoking marijuana while being treated for periperal artery disease worsen the disease?
I've had two bi-femoral bypass grafts that have failed due to over-healing. I have a stent in my left leg and the right leg has had to find it's own blood flow as a stent couldn't be introduced. I have burning pain in my toes in the right leg. It is like the pain I had when my toes turned black 3 ...
- What antidepressants don't effect periodical limb movement?
I have had Periodical Limb Movement and Depression for years. Started having a very serious problem during sleep so went to a sleep doctor. He thought that I also had mild - moderate Sleep Apnea. Put me on a CPAP machine. Had a sleep study done and found out I had very little REM sleep, long latency ...