Question: Can vyvanse show positive for meth amphetamine on urine drug test
Asked by rhondais on Jul, 17, 2013 at 5:50 pm:
Age: 62 Gender: female
Conditions: ADD, Depression
Medications: Vyvanse, Wellbutrin, Pristiq
I want to know if there is a component of Vyvanse that will show as Methamphetamine on a lab urine test.
No reply yet (subscribe to this Q&A)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does ditropan xl cause depression especially in people who are bipolar?
Since starting Ditropan XL I have become depressed and anxious. Is this common?
- Does glipizide cause weight gain with metformin
I am bloated and wonder if its from glipizide. also just started coconut oil supplement could that be doing it I also take omega3 and coq10
- Does losartan cause frequent urinating, sluggishness and weaknesss?
I have developed prescription induced hyperthyroid.I have since developed hypertension, wasting muscle, rapid heart beat, weight loss.I have been placed on Losartan-75mg. I now get up 4 to 5 times a night to urinate. My dr. doesn't think its the Losartan however I do. I am also more depressed and le ...
- Can lorstran (cozaar) cause or exacerbate depression
I am already depressed and taking antidepressants. They only stave off major, major depression. But it seems that since beginning generic Cozaar, 1 wk at 25mg. and now 5omg for pass 3 day, I am numb, tried and sweating. However my bp remains high, 159/94. Cozaar has lowered my heart rate though. I s ...
- Joint swelling while taking wellbutrin
after 22 years on ocd and angxiety i have been taking xanax and luvox. this combination was working very well. after relationship problems reached a head my dr. put me on wellbutrin i was never complaining of depression before. after one week depression began. i was crying almost constantly. i ...
- .i take methadone hydro 10mgs/3prn how does it interact w/my other meds:
My pain and sleep problems-which are neurologically based, predates methadone use- have been well managed for at least 6 years. My methadone dose has never changed nor do I feel the need for more. Though it does cause constipation it is managed fairly well with ample hydration (minimum intake 64 oz ...
- Can wellbutrin cause/compound pain of fibromyalga? and...can the medications i am taking cause constant leg movements?
1. I constantly move my legs up and down when I am either sitting or laying down. 2. I have fibromyalgia and am wondering if my medications are making it worse? I take neurontin for rls and it doesn't seem to help, I have to keep upping the dose (of course, with Dr. approval.) but it just seems ...
- Does smoking marijuana while being treated for periperal artery disease worsen the disease?
I've had two bi-femoral bypass grafts that have failed due to over-healing. I have a stent in my left leg and the right leg has had to find it's own blood flow as a stent couldn't be introduced. I have burning pain in my toes in the right leg. It is like the pain I had when my toes turned black 3 ...
- What antidepressants don't effect periodical limb movement?
I have had Periodical Limb Movement and Depression for years. Started having a very serious problem during sleep so went to a sleep doctor. He thought that I also had mild - moderate Sleep Apnea. Put me on a CPAP machine. Had a sleep study done and found out I had very little REM sleep, long latency ...