Question: Can vyvanse show positive for meth amphetamine on urine drug test
Asked by rhondais on Jul, 17, 2013 at 5:50 pm:
Age: 62 Gender: female
Conditions: ADD, Depression
Medications: Vyvanse, Wellbutrin, Pristiq
I want to know if there is a component of Vyvanse that will show as Methamphetamine on a lab urine test.
No reply yet (subscribe to this Q&A)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- By Smooch: Does ditropan xl cause depression especially in people who are bipolar?
(for a 61 year old woman who has Bladder Incontence, and takes Effexor, Wellbutrin, Seroquel, Synthroid, Depakote Er, Clonidine Hydrochloride)
Since starting Ditropan XL I have become depressed and anxious. Is this common?
(Number of patients like Smooch: 8,417)
- By shar: Does glipizide cause weight gain with metformin
(for a 64 year old woman who has Feeling Abnormal, and takes Glipizide And Metformin Hydrochloride, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl, Simvastatin, Remeron)
I am bloated and wonder if its from glipizide. also just started coconut oil supplement could that be doing it I also take omega3 and coq10
(Number of patients like shar: 5,326)
- By Lady: Does losartan cause frequent urinating, sluggishness and weaknesss?
(for a 62 year old woman who has Hyperthyroidism, Hypertension, Depression, and takes Losartan, Wellbutrin Xl, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I have developed prescription induced hyperthyroid.I have since developed hypertension, wasting muscle, rapid heart beat, weight loss.I have been placed on Losartan-75mg. I now get up 4 to 5 times a night to urinate. My dr. doesn't think its the Losartan however I do. I am also more depressed and le ...
(Number of patients like Lady: 17,253)
- By Lady: Can lorstran (cozaar) cause or exacerbate depression
(for a 62 year old woman who has Depression, High Blood Pressure, Factitious Hyperthyroidism, and takes Cozaar, Wellbutrin Xl, Wellbutrin Sr)
I am already depressed and taking antidepressants. They only stave off major, major depression. But it seems that since beginning generic Cozaar, 1 wk at 25mg. and now 5omg for pass 3 day, I am numb, tried and sweating. However my bp remains high, 159/94. Cozaar has lowered my heart rate though. I s ...
(Number of patients like Lady: 15,328)
- By g. schaffnit: Joint swelling while taking wellbutrin
(for a 61 year old woman who has Swelling Onjoints Of Hand And Ankles, Severe Depression And Crying, and takes Wellbutrin)
after 22 years on ocd and angxiety i have been taking xanax and luvox. this combination was working very well. after relationship problems reached a head my dr. put me on wellbutrin i was never complaining of depression before. after one week depression began. i was crying almost constantly. i ...
(Number of patients like g. schaffnit: 2,323)
- By C Maxwell: .i take methadone hydro 10mgs/3prn how does it interact w/my other meds:
(for a 60 year old woman who has Chronic Pain, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Spinal Compression Fracture, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride)
My pain and sleep problems-which are neurologically based, predates methadone use- have been well managed for at least 6 years. My methadone dose has never changed nor do I feel the need for more. Though it does cause constipation it is managed fairly well with ample hydration (minimum intake 64 oz ...
(Number of patients like C Maxwell: 4,680)
- By kmcdesigner: Can wellbutrin cause/compound pain of fibromyalga? and...can the medications i am taking cause constant leg movements?
(for a 60 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Morbid Obesity, and takes Neurontin, Estrace, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Norvasc)
1. I constantly move my legs up and down when I am either sitting or laying down. 2. I have fibromyalgia and am wondering if my medications are making it worse? I take neurontin for rls and it doesn't seem to help, I have to keep upping the dose (of course, with Dr. approval.) but it just seems ...
(Number of patients like kmcdesigner: 7,984)
- By Granny: Does smoking marijuana while being treated for periperal artery disease worsen the disease?
(for a 61 year old woman who has Peripheral Artery Disease, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Pletal, Lipitor, Ambien, Atenolol, Wellbutrin Xl)
I've had two bi-femoral bypass grafts that have failed due to over-healing. I have a stent in my left leg and the right leg has had to find it's own blood flow as a stent couldn't be introduced. I have burning pain in my toes in the right leg. It is like the pain I had when my toes turned black 3 ...
(Number of patients like Granny: 6,885)
- By Sue W: What antidepressants don't effect periodical limb movement?
(for a 62 year old woman who has Depression, and takes Wellbutrin)
I have had Periodical Limb Movement and Depression for years. Started having a very serious problem during sleep so went to a sleep doctor. He thought that I also had mild - moderate Sleep Apnea. Put me on a CPAP machine. Had a sleep study done and found out I had very little REM sleep, long latency ...
(Number of patients like Sue W: 7,540)