(Number of patients like rhondais: 10,191 )
Question: Can vyvanse show positive for meth amphetamine on urine drug test
I want to know if there is a component of Vyvanse that will show as Methamphetamine on a lab urine test.
Age: 62 Gender: female
Conditions: ADD, Depression
Medications: Vyvanse, Wellbutrin, Pristiq
Replies (subscribe to this Q&A):
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have ADD
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who take Pristiq
- support group for people who take Vyvanse
- support group for people who take Wellbutrin
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Effects taking lamictal abilify and pristiq
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Blackouts Seizure, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Abilify, Lamictal, Pristiq)
Although I take these three drugs I am still experiencing symptoms of lethargy, lack of appetite Are these symptoms perhaps side effects of these grubs?
- Is dramamine ok to take with afib
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who takes Xanax , Xarelto, Wellbutrin, Losartan, Cardizem)
I want to take Dramamine for dizziness....is it ok with all these other meds. I have afib
- Does ditropan xl cause depression especially in people who are bipolar?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Bladder Incontence, and takes Effexor, Wellbutrin, Seroquel, Synthroid, Depakote Er, Clonidine Hydrochloride)
Since starting Ditropan XL I have become depressed and anxious. Is this common?
- Does glipizide cause weight gain with metformin
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Feeling Abnormal, and takes Glipizide And Metformin Hydrochloride, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl, Simvastatin, Remeron)
I am bloated and wonder if its from glipizide. also just started coconut oil supplement could that be doing it I also take omega3 and coq10
- Does losartan cause frequent urinating, sluggishness and weaknesss?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Hyperthyroidism, Hypertension, Depression, and takes Losartan, Wellbutrin Xl, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I have developed prescription induced hyperthyroid.I have since developed hypertension, wasting muscle, rapid heart beat, weight loss.I have been placed on Losartan-75mg. I now get up 4 to 5 times a night to urinate. My dr. doesn't think its the Losartan however I do. I am also more depressed and le ...
- Can lorstran (cozaar) cause or exacerbate depression
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Depression, High Blood Pressure, Factitious Hyperthyroidism, and takes Cozaar, Wellbutrin Xl, Wellbutrin Sr)
I am already depressed and taking antidepressants. They only stave off major, major depression. But it seems that since beginning generic Cozaar, 1 wk at 25mg. and now 5omg for pass 3 day, I am numb, tried and sweating. However my bp remains high, 159/94. Cozaar has lowered my heart rate though. I s ...
- Joint swelling while taking wellbutrin
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Swelling Onjoints Of Hand And Ankles, Severe Depression And Crying, and takes Wellbutrin)
after 22 years on ocd and angxiety i have been taking xanax and luvox. this combination was working very well. after relationship problems reached a head my dr. put me on wellbutrin i was never complaining of depression before. after one week depression began. i was crying almost constantly. i ...
- I take methadone hydro 10mgs/3prn how does it interact w/my other meds
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Chronic Pain, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Spinal Compression Fracture, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride)
My pain and sleep problems-which are neurologically based, predates methadone use- have been well managed for at least 6 years. My methadone dose has never changed nor do I feel the need for more. Though it does cause constipation it is managed fairly well with ample hydration (minimum intake 64 oz ...
- Can wellbutrin cause/compound pain of fibromyalga? and...can the medications i am taking cause constant leg movements?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Morbid Obesity, and takes Neurontin, Estrace, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Norvasc)
1. I constantly move my legs up and down when I am either sitting or laying down. 2. I have fibromyalgia and am wondering if my medications are making it worse? I take neurontin for rls and it doesn't seem to help, I have to keep upping the dose (of course, with Dr. approval.) but it just seems ...
- Does smoking marijuana while being treated for periperal artery disease worsen the disease?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Peripheral Artery Disease, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Pletal, Lipitor, Ambien, Atenolol, Wellbutrin Xl)
I've had two bi-femoral bypass grafts that have failed due to over-healing. I have a stent in my left leg and the right leg has had to find it's own blood flow as a stent couldn't be introduced. I have burning pain in my toes in the right leg. It is like the pain I had when my toes turned black 3 ...
- What antidepressants don't effect periodical limb movement?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Depression, and takes Wellbutrin)
I have had Periodical Limb Movement and Depression for years. Started having a very serious problem during sleep so went to a sleep doctor. He thought that I also had mild - moderate Sleep Apnea. Put me on a CPAP machine. Had a sleep study done and found out I had very little REM sleep, long latency ...