Question: Can you get a rash from a sinus infection?
Asked by SAS on Jun, 29, 2013 at 10:28 pm:
Age: 58 Gender: female
Conditions: Rash Generalised, Sinus Headache
I have a cold / sinus infection. My symptoms are a terrible headache and a rash on my back. I've had sinus infections before but never with a rash. Is my rash associated with my sinus infection or my cold? What can i do about it? What can i do about my headache?
No reply yet (subscribe to this Q&A)
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I used coartem and developed redish all over my body. can coartem cause rashes
i developed rashes which is itching me after using coartem for three days. also having sensation in my mouth and blister at the angle of my lips. could it be a side effect from coartem? pat
- Does ginger treats skin rashes?
i have skin rashes and i treated it with ginger is it right to treat to treat skin rashes with ginger?
- Can high dose of neurontin cause skin rash on face?
Have been Taking 3000 mg Neurontin per day for migraine treatment for aprox 3 months and have recently developed unexplained rash on face.
- How do make a toradol induced skin rash go away?
The bumps started hours after the Toradol shot, and have been getting worse for several days. What is the remedy? Permanent effects? Length of time until cure?
- I recovered from sjs a few years ago. i now need to take cholesterol meds . zuvamor was prescribed. after a few days a rash flared up. should i continue or is this sjs all over again?
I have high cholestrol and need urgent medication, but I cannot risk the consequence of getting SJS again.
- Have u experience a rash under breast n under tummy n thighs at first then around waist after using progesterrone cream?
Rash started under breast n under belly fat now waist n underarms..I HAVE TRIED 3 OVERCOUNTERS CREAMS N OF COURSE BENADRYL.ONE PRESCRIPTION CREAM.
- Remedy of alcohol induced headache
Recently, within 2 hours of drinking alcohol, I get a bad sinus headache, always on the same side as my ringing ear. 2 Ibuprofens together with peppermint on forehead and by nose help. Any suggestions other than stop drinking?
- I have photosensitivity, emergency contraceptives or psych meds?
Fair skinned 42 YO female. Taking venlafaxine 300 mg for a year. No probs. clonazepem0.5 mg. no probs. A day or two before I took plan b, it got hot and sunny. After I took e plan b, I got a rash, very itchy, wherever the sun has been. 2 weeks later still have it. Doc prescribed hydroxyzine for e ...
- When i take methamphetamine/amphetamine, my face skin become burn, harsh, and blue
what should i do at least to maintaining normal my face condition when i have taken Methamphetamine Hydrochloride?
- Is there a specific place your skin rash was, what does/did it look like? how do you know it was from the pills you were taken?
I have a skin rash on my back and what seems like hives on my legs. I have no idea what could have caused it, but it's really itchy. Went to the doctor and she gave me Hydro-cortisone acetate cream 1%. It doesn't help to relieve the itch, I think the rash has gone down a little but it's really hard ...