Home > Acid reflux > Dexilant > Dexilant for Acid reflux
How effective is Dexilant for Acid reflux (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
Overall ratings: 3.5/5
Long term ratings: 3.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Dexilant (dexlansoprazole) is for Acid reflux. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 245 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Dexilant for Acid reflux >>>
What is Dexilant
Dexilant (latest outcomes from 1,533 users) has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) (latest reports from 45,960 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid, Prilosec Otc.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 245 people are studied for taking Dexilant in Acid reflux
Dexilant effectiveness for Acid reflux (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Dexilant for Acid reflux * :
|Acid reflux||71.84%||28.16% |
Age of people who take Dexilant for Acid reflux * :
|Acid reflux||0.00%||0.00%||0.41%||7.35%||11.84%||24.90%||22.45%||33.06% |
Who find Dexilant more effective for Acid reflux?
Gender of people who find Dexilant more effective * :
|Acid reflux||75.76%||24.24% |
Age of people who find Dexilant more effective * :
|Acid reflux||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.82%||12.12%||18.94%||25.76%||36.36% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
It's been happening for about a month now. I only leak if I cough or sneeze hard. Typically even if I've urinated recently if the action is hard enough. Amounts released do very depending on the severity of the action.
From this study (1 month ago):
After one pill of Dexilant 60 mg, I experienced bad abdominal cramps. I took it for a week and had bad cramps every day. I stopped taking it and the cramps disappeared within one day.
From this study (2 months ago):
I started on Bupropion, three weeks after I developed a severe rash. I stopped for two weeks, back on burpropion, two days after I started rash came back, very severe. I have liver disease in one month my enzymes went double. I don't know if that happened because of the rash or has nothing to due because of the medication.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Dexilant, Acid reflux
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Dexilant, Acid reflux
Recent studies of taking Dexilant in Acid Reflux on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Claritin-d, Krill Oil, Vitamin D, SAM-e, Dexilant, Buspirone Hcl, Buspar, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Yeast Infections, Allergies, Bipolar 2, Vitamin D, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Migraine. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
- A study of drug interactions between Valacyclovir, Revlimid, Dexilant for a patient with Shingles, Amyloidosis, Acid Reflux. The patient has Abdominal Cramps (Abdominal pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin E, Milk Thistle, Dexilant, Losartan Potassium, Hydroxyzine, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Heart Disease, Liver Disease, Acid Reflux, High Blood Cholesterol, Panic Attack, Depression. The patient has Hives Rash Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Soma, Benadryl, Melatonin, Clonazepam, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Zocor, Dexilant, Hyzaar for a patient with General Health & Wellness, Health, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety And Stress, Ibs, High Blood Cholesterol, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Low Volume Of Seminal Fluid, Drug-induced Erectile Dysfunction (Drugs that may cause impotence)
- A study of drug interactions between Risperidone, Remeron, Lexapro, Tylenol, Suboxone, Aleve, Aspirin, Dexilant, Metoprolol Tartrate, Baclofen for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Sleep Disorder, Pain - Back, Heart Disease - Aging, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Stress And Anxiety, Anxiety Aggravated (Stress and anxiety), Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension (Stress and anxiety)
More related studies for: Dexilant, Acid reflux
Recent Acid Reflux related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Dexilant, Acid reflux
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Tightness Or Pressure and Tramadol
- Chest Pain and Tramadol
- Seroquel and Bulimia
Recent user comments
- "itching around vagina and rectum, right ovary pain,cr ... " (2 hours ago)
- "If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizzines ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (4 hours ago)
- Yaa Tai Bai
- Bladder Transitional Cell Carcinoma Recurrent
- Vitamin B2 Deficiency
- Technetium Tc 99m Pentetate Kit
- Chinese Date