How effective is Lansoprazole for Acid reflux (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)?
Overall ratings: 3.5/5
Long term ratings: 3.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Lansoprazole (lansoprazole) is for Acid reflux. The study is based on 232 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lansoprazole for Acid reflux >>>
What is Lansoprazole
Lansoprazole (latest outcomes from 35,362 users) has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Acid reflux (stomach acids rise up) (latest reports from 45,639 patients) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, Protonix, Prilosec Otc.
On Sep, 18, 2014: 232 people are studied for taking Lansoprazole in Acid reflux
Lansoprazole effectiveness for Acid reflux (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Lansoprazole for Acid reflux * :
|Acid reflux||56.03%||43.97% |
Age of people who take Lansoprazole for Acid reflux * :
|Acid reflux||1.29%||1.29%||2.16%||8.62%||17.67%||17.67%||25.86%||25.43% |
Who find Lansoprazole more effective for Acid reflux?
Gender of people who find Lansoprazole more effective * :
|Acid reflux||57.69%||42.31% |
Age of people who find Lansoprazole more effective * :
|Acid reflux||0.77%||0.00%||0.77%||7.69%||17.69%||17.69%||27.69%||27.69% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 hours ago):
My blood glucose levels have been steadily increasing. No familial history of diabetes.
From this study (1 week ago):
I take my meds at bed time and wake up several times a night with warmth flushing feeling through my whole body. On my 4th day of taking celexa - will this side affect go away ?
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Would you be able to tell me if these drugs are safe to take together
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lansoprazole, Acid reflux
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- My t.d. and my living hell
I was dianosed with T.D. on Sept. 19, 2013...by a neurologist at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, NY...I was taken there because of concern that I had suffered a stroke...since then, life for, not only me, but my family has pretty much come to a screeching halt...I seemed to have hit the jackpot as fa ...
More reviews for: Lansoprazole, Acid reflux
Recent studies of taking Lansoprazole in Acid Reflux on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Zyrtec, Prevacid, Celexa for a patient with Panic Attacks, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Allergies, Acid Reflux, Depression. The patient has Flushing (Skin blushing/flushing)
- A study of drug interactions between Prevacid, Atorvastatin Calcium, Warfarin Sodium, Bystolic, Lisinopril for a patient with GERD, High Blood Cholesterol, Atrial Fibrillation, Arrhythmia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated (Atrial fibrillation/flutter)
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Prozac for a patient with GERD, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain (Weight increased), Gas Gangrene, Abdominal Bloating
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q - 10, Marine Fish Oil, Glutamine, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Estrogenic Substance, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lansoprazole for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, Pain - Joints, Indigestion, Hay Fever, Menopause Hot Flashes, High Blood Cholesterol, Acid Reflux. The patient has Pain - Joints (Joint pain)
- A study of side effects of Lansoprazole for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
More related studies for: Lansoprazole, Acid reflux
Recent Acid Reflux related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Acid reflux
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.