Home > Acupuncture and pain > Ibuprofen > Ibuprofen for Acupuncture and pain
How effective is Ibuprofen for Acupuncture and pain (Pain)?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is for Acupuncture and pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 584 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ibuprofen for Acupuncture and pain >>>
What is Ibuprofen
Ibuprofen (latest outcomes from 61,542 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain (latest reports from 1,464,790 patients) can be treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Oxycontin.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 584 people are studied for taking Ibuprofen in Acupuncture and pain
Ibuprofen effectiveness for Acupuncture and pain (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Ibuprofen for Acupuncture and pain * :
|Acupuncture and pain||64.90%||35.10% |
Age of people who take Ibuprofen for Acupuncture and pain * :
|Acupuncture and pain||0.34%||0.86%||3.60%||16.95%||22.77%||25.51%||17.12%||12.84% |
Who find Ibuprofen more effective for Acupuncture and pain?
Gender of people who find Ibuprofen more effective * :
|Acupuncture and pain||64.55%||35.45% |
Age of people who find Ibuprofen more effective * :
|Acupuncture and pain||0.53%||1.59%||2.65%||15.34%||23.81%||22.75%||17.99%||15.34% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
very tired most of day , daily functions being limited , type 2 diabetic ,hashimoto's , degenerative disc problem in back..
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Have had X-rays, MRI and CT scan
From this study (1 month ago):
Shortly after completing a course of valacyclovir for shingles along with ibuprofen for the accompanying pain, I began feeling mild testicular pain in my left testicle which is the side that was affected by the shingles. I still have some residual nerve pain on the areas where the rash was but the rash is almost completely healed. The course of treatment was 7 days, I began it two days after the rash appeared. The total time of this incident is approximately three and a half weeks.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ibuprofen, Acupuncture and pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
More reviews for: Ibuprofen, Acupuncture and pain
Recent studies of taking Ibuprofen in Acupuncture And Pain on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Famotidine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Gluconate, Magnesium, Biotin, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Sertraline, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate for a patient with Pain, Gerd, Osteopenia, Low Blood Potassium, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Fingernail Flaking, Chronic Depression, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, High Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Anxiety. The patient has Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Carafate, Motrin, Omeprazole, Hydrochlorothiazide, Ambien, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Celexa for a patient with Ulcer - Peptic, Pain, Esophagitis, Potassium - High, Insomnia, Cramps - Leg, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Fatigue, Potassium - High (Hyperkalemia), Bone - Broken (Broken bone), Bladder Neck Obstruction, Esophagitis, Pain, Leg Cramps (Leg pain), Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Zyrtec, Flonase for a patient with Pain, Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Nose Bleeds (Nosebleed), Cough Aggravated, Chest Tightness Or Pressure (Chest pain), Neck Stiffness (Neck pain)
- A study of side effects of Advil for a patient with Pain. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness)
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Pain. The patient has Rash (redness)
More related studies for: Ibuprofen, Acupuncture and pain
Recent Acupuncture And Pain related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ibuprofen, Acupuncture and pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Parkinson\'s Disease and Macular Degeneration
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (8 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- Ortho Tri Cyclen 28
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Decreased Eye Contact
- Low Blood Pressure
- Routine Health Maintenance