Home > Acupuncture and pain > Ibuprofen > Ibuprofen for Acupuncture and pain
How effective is Ibuprofen for Acupuncture and pain (Pain)?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is for Acupuncture and pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 584 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ibuprofen for Acupuncture and pain >>>
What is Ibuprofen
Ibuprofen (latest outcomes from 61,569 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain (latest reports from 1,452,821 patients) can be treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Oxycontin.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 584 people are studied for taking Ibuprofen in Acupuncture and pain
Ibuprofen effectiveness for Acupuncture and pain (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Ibuprofen for Acupuncture and pain * :
|Acupuncture and pain||64.90%||35.10% |
Age of people who take Ibuprofen for Acupuncture and pain * :
|Acupuncture and pain||0.34%||0.86%||3.60%||16.95%||22.77%||25.51%||17.12%||12.84% |
Who find Ibuprofen more effective for Acupuncture and pain?
Gender of people who find Ibuprofen more effective * :
|Acupuncture and pain||64.55%||35.45% |
Age of people who find Ibuprofen more effective * :
|Acupuncture and pain||0.53%||1.59%||2.65%||15.34%||23.81%||22.75%||17.99%||15.34% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Ibuprofen, Acupuncture and pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Ibuprofen, Acupuncture and pain
Recent studies of taking Ibuprofen in Acupuncture And Pain on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Januvia, Metformin, Gabapentin, Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fenofibrate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Depression, High Blood Sugar, Nerve Pain, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Aches, Thinking - Unclear, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Back Disorder, Pain Threshold Decreased, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Motrin, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Prozac, Elavil for a patient with Pain, No Periods, Depression, Migraine. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Pain In Jaw, Lockjaw, Syncope, Migraine, Blurred Vision, Ear Popping
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Valacyclovir for a patient with Pain, Shingles. The patient has Testicular Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Metformin, Enalapril Maleate, Prednisone for a patient with Pain, Diabetic Complication, Hypertension, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (itp). The patient has Leg Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Metformin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Trilipix, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aldactone, Bystolic, Cymbalta for a patient with Pain, Hyperinsulinism, Chronic Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Neuropathy. The patient has Tic, Red Arms, Red Face
More related studies for: Ibuprofen, Acupuncture and pain
Recent Acupuncture And Pain related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Cymbalta, Neurontin for a 72-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Morphine for a 24-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Demerol for a 57-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cataflam for a 31-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 53-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Morphine Sulfate for a 71-year old woman who has Pain
More related comparison studies for: Ibuprofen, Acupuncture and pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.