Home > Add > Wellbutrin xl > Wellbutrin xl for Add
How effective is Wellbutrin xl for Add (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Wellbutrin xl (bupropion hydrochloride) is for Add. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 60 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Wellbutrin xl for Add >>>
What is Wellbutrin xl
Wellbutrin xl (latest outcomes from 13,215 users) has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Add (attention deficit disorder-difficult to define) (latest reports from 52,523 patients) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin, Adderall Xr 30.
On Oct, 21, 2014: 60 people are studied for taking Wellbutrin xl in Add
Wellbutrin xl effectiveness for Add (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Wellbutrin xl for Add * :
Who find Wellbutrin xl more effective for Add?
Age of people who find Wellbutrin xl more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 months ago):
depression, anxiety, adhd, L4-5 black disc with impingement
From this study (9 months ago):
Im trying to figure out if these medicines are.causing my headaches
From this study (10 months ago):
I'm titrating off Wellbutrin and going on vyvance. Will this help. I'm most afraid of cancer and a cancer diagnosis and there is no evidence for this.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Wellbutrin xl, Add
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
More reviews for: Wellbutrin xl, Add
Recent studies of taking Wellbutrin Xl in Add on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Seroquel, Lexapro, Ambien Cr, Omeprazole for a patient with ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Depressive Symptom, Insomnia, Acid Reflux. The patient has Feeding - Lack Of Interest (Poor feeding in infants), Insomnia, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (Mixed tension migraine)
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Topamax for a patient with Teenagers And Depression, Add, Binge Eating. The patient has Fear Of Death
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Fish Oil, 5 HTP, Wellbutrin Sr, Klonopin, Zyprexa, Adderall for a patient with Diet - Age Appropriate, Bipolar Disorder, Depressed Mood, Adhd, Stress And Anxiety, Bipolar 2. The patient has Boils (Furuncle)
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Wellbutrin, Trileptal, Saw Palmetto, Strattera for a patient with ADD, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. The patient has Urine Output
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Fluvoxamine Maleate, Ritalin, Wellbutrin, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Dependence, Depression, Adhd, Insomnia. The patient has Serum Serotonin Decreased, Weight Increased, Tired Eyes, Depression Aggravated
More related studies for: Wellbutrin xl, Add
Recent Add related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Wellbutrin xl, Add
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.