Home > Allergic reaction > Claritin > Claritin for Allergic reaction
How effective is Claritin for Allergic reaction (Allergies)?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Claritin (loratadine) is for Allergic reaction. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 416 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Claritin for Allergic reaction >>>
What is Claritin
Claritin (latest outcomes from 24,181 users) has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies.
Allergic reaction (latest reports from 7,036 patients) can be treated by Zyrtec, Benadryl, Claritin, Allegra, Singulair, Loratadine.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 416 people are studied for taking Claritin in Allergic reaction
Claritin effectiveness for Allergic reaction (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Claritin for Allergic reaction * :
|Allergic reaction||62.02%||37.98% |
Age of people who take Claritin for Allergic reaction * :
|Allergic reaction||0.24%||5.29%||6.49%||15.14%||24.04%||21.88%||14.42%||12.50% |
Who find Claritin more effective for Allergic reaction?
Gender of people who find Claritin more effective * :
|Allergic reaction||63.58%||36.42% |
Age of people who find Claritin more effective * :
|Allergic reaction||0.00%||3.31%||7.95%||11.26%||23.84%||25.17%||11.92%||16.56% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
started experiencing nerve pain in hands and feet, muscle weakness, had a sinus infection got two types of antibiotics and a shot of steroid then kept taking allergy meds claritin astepro and flonase
From this study (3 weeks ago):
am using Nasacort.Have hear wax build up. am lightheaded often
From this study (1 month ago):
Also have chemical sensitivities, moderate.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Claritin, Allergic reaction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Claritin, Allergic reaction
Recent studies of taking Claritin in Allergic Reaction on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Astepro, Claritin, Flonase for a patient with Allergy, Allergies. The patient has Nerve Pain (Neuralgia), Nerve Pain (Neuralgia), Muscle Weakness (Weakness)
- A study of drug interactions between Alavert, Lopressor, Coq10, Vitamin D for a patient with Allergies, Migraine, Vitamin D Deficiency. The patient has Allergies, Migraine, Eczema
- A study of side effects of Loratadine for a patient with Allergies. The patient has Blurred Vision, Headache - Migraine With Aura (silent migraine), Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Progesterone, Claritin Reditabs, Armour Thyroid, Lorazepam for a patient with Short-Term Memory Loss, Exhaustion, Growth Hormone, Allergies, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Hair (Hair loss)
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Phentermine, Lexapro for a patient with Allergy, Weight Loss, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Chest Pain
More related studies for: Claritin, Allergic reaction
Recent Allergic Reaction related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Claritin, Allergic reaction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.