Home > Allergic reactions > Mucinex dm > Mucinex dm for Allergic reactions
How effective is Mucinex dm for Allergic reactions (Allergies)?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Mucinex dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin) is for Allergic reactions. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Mucinex dm for Allergic reactions >>>
What is Mucinex dm
Mucinex dm (latest outcomes from 625 users) has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough.
Allergic reactions (latest reports from 7,094 patients) can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Allegra, Singulair, Loratadine.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 6 people are studied for taking Mucinex dm in Allergic reactions
Mucinex dm effectiveness for Allergic reactions (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Mucinex dm for Allergic reactions * :
|Allergic reactions||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who take Mucinex dm for Allergic reactions * :
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||50.00%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Who find Mucinex dm more effective for Allergic reactions?
Gender of people who find Mucinex dm more effective * :
|Allergic reactions||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who find Mucinex dm more effective * :
|Allergic reactions||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am in recovery and can't have alcohol in any form. flonase says that it contains phenylethyl alcohol. i have to take the medication for allergies but i am allergic to alcohol is this real alcohol it
(Asked by a 29 year old man who has Allergies, and takes Flonase)
I just want to know if it is safe for an alcoholic to take Flonase or will it be considered or lead to a relapse.
- Can diphenhydramine cause a false positive for pcp on a drug test?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Allergies, and takes Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride)
I'm trying to find the cause of a false positive for PCP on a urine drug screen. I'm fairly certain it is Benedryl, which contains diphenhydramine, but want to check this out.
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has COPD, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hypertension, Asmatha, Allergies, Arthritis, Amenia, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Zyrtec, Ferrous Fumarate, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate; Ipratropium Bromide, Diovan Hct, Claritin)
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- Can a post menopausal woman with psoriasis experience vaginal bleeding after having had a long acting steroid shot?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Psoriasis, Allergies, Arthritis Since Childhood..mild.., Osteoarthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, High HDLs, and takes Kenalog-40)
Experienced an episode of bleeding about the time the shot was beginning to wear off...Got checked, all was fine..had Ultrasound, Pap and Exam by MD..nothing ws found..then experienced the exact thing 2 years later, after having rec'd the shot...and again, around the time it started to wear off. Hav ...
- I have noticed in the two days since i quit loratadine i can't sleep. could this be withdrawal? how long does it last?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Allergies)
I have been taking Loratadine for years, but I have been very achey and tired. I am off of it to see if this improves, but I can't seem to sleep. Has anyone had this experience?
More questions for: Mucinex dm, Allergic reactions
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Allergy, Urticaria, and takes Lansoprazole, Famotidine, Vitamin C)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Sore Throat, Cough, and takes Mucinex Dm)
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I w ...
More reviews for: Mucinex dm, Allergic reactions
Recent studies of taking Mucinex Dm in Allergic Reactions (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Vistaril for a patient with Allergy. The patient has Nightmares - Repeated (repeated unpleasant dream)
Comments: first they were just wired dreams, now they are nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Cetirizine Hydrochloride for a patient with Acid Reflux, Allergy. The patient has Itching
Comments: itchiness after an insect bite (mosquitoes,bugs)
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Migraines And Joint And Muscle Pain, Allergies. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Abilify, Clonidine for a patient with Allergies, Adhd
Comments: I was wondering how the drugs given to my young stepdaughter work together. Because she takes these medications I do not feel comfortable giving her other types of over the counter medications such as acetamenaphine, ibuprofen, etc.
- A study of side effects of Celebrex for a patient with Allergy. The patient has Constipation
Comments: 300mg of antihistamine daily
More related studies for: Mucinex dm, Allergic reactions
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Jantoven and Urinary Incontinence
- Nadolol and Lisinopril
- Hair Loss and Effexor
- Osteoporosis and Symbicort
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (3 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (15 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (17 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (2 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Monistat 3 for a 38-year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina (19 minutes ago)
- Namenda for a 38-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder (43 minutes ago)
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (2 hours ago)