Home > Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency > Vitamin b12 > Vitamin b12 for Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
How effective is Vitamin b12 for Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 2.9/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Vitamin b12 (cobalamin) is for Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 13 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b12 for Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency >>>
What is Vitamin b12
Vitamin b12 (latest outcomes from 2,910 users) has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency.
Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency (alpha-1 antitrypsin (aat) deficiency is a condition in which the body does not make enough of a protein that protects the lungs and liver from damage) (latest reports from 156 patients) can be treated by Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 13 people are studied for taking Vitamin b12 in Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
Vitamin b12 effectiveness for Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Vitamin b12 for Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency * :
|Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency||92.31%||7.69% |
Age of people who take Vitamin b12 for Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency * :
|Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||23.08%||15.38%||46.15%||15.38% |
Who find Vitamin b12 more effective for Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency?
Gender of people who find Vitamin b12 more effective * :
|Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Vitamin b12 more effective * :
|Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||75.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
I recently quit taking all meds due to loss of insurance coverage. I have been having symptoms for a week that seem to only get worse
From this study (6 months ago):
These cause of these symptoms have not been properly identified. Therefore it is difficult to tell if it's the condition or the medications that are causing some of the symptoms.
From this study (10 months ago):
Dizziness for 2 years mainly when lying down. Pain and drainage from ears. No infection or ear canal issues.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- What do i have, it's bothering me
finger bones on fire at tips and also toes burning like fire; back of neck and tip of nose very cold and eyes puffy; urine is red sometimes but then sometimes dark brown with yellow foam and white spots in it; tongue coated all white and smells bad; can't sit still because the tailbone is on fire; a ...
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
More questions for: Vitamin b12, Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Vitamin b12, Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
Recent studies of taking Vitamin B12 in Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Cozaar, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Zanaflex, Seroquel, Remeron, Cymbalta, Daypro, Folic Acid, Enbrel, Methotrexate for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Aat Deficiency, Liver Fatty, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tension, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Stomach Pain (Abdominal pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, Bacillus Probiotics, Vitamin B12, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Lipitor, Armour Thyroid, Clonazepam, Cortef for a patient with Central Nervous System Inflammation, Gut Flora, Aat Deficiency, Immune Response, Lower Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Presyncope, Secondary Adrenocortical Insufficiency. The patient has Pvc's, Poor Memory, Cold Exposure - Extremities (Frostbite), Pulsatile Tinnitus, Pressure Sore, Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome)
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Vitamin B12, Tamsulosin, Metformin, Lovastatin for a patient with Hypertension, Aat Deficiency, Bph, Juvenile Onset Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Dizziness Postural
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Lamictal for a patient with Pain Trauma Activated, Aat Deficiency, Depression, Insomnia, Bipolar 1. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling), Weakness, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath (Breathing difficulty)
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Cymbalta, Lasix, Sulfasalazine, Aciphex, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Pain Management, Fluid Retention, Diverticulitis, Acid Reflux, Aat Deficiency. The patient has Vision Blurred
More related studies for: Vitamin b12, Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
Related comparison studies for: Vitamin b12, Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness and Victoza
- Low Platelet Count
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
Recent user comments
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have been taking Lisinopril with Lasix for 10+ year ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Should an individual who has been taking Risperdal, a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Metastatic Cutaneous Crohns Disease
- Methylprednisolone 4mg
- Amlodipine Besylate
- Hot Tub Folliculitis
- Ragged Cup