Home > Alternative medicine - pain relief > Bentyl > Bentyl for Alternative medicine - pain relief
How effective is Bentyl for Alternative medicine - pain relief (Pain)?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Bentyl (dicyclomine hydrochloride) is for Alternative medicine - pain relief. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bentyl for Alternative medicine - pain relief >>>
What is Bentyl
Bentyl (latest outcomes from 3,653 users) has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome.
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief (latest reports from 1,494,080 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Oxycontin.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 5 people are studied for taking Bentyl in Alternative medicine - pain relief
Bentyl effectiveness for Alternative medicine - pain relief (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Bentyl for Alternative medicine - pain relief * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who take Bentyl for Alternative medicine - pain relief * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||60.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Who find Bentyl more effective for Alternative medicine - pain relief?
Gender of people who find Bentyl more effective * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Bentyl more effective * :
|Alternative medicine - pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Benadryl, Tylenol, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft)
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Pain, and takes Xeloda )
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
- Can i take bromfed dm with subutex
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Chronic Sinus Infection, Pain)
I take subutex 8 me for pain. My dr. Prescribed bromfed DM for a Sinus Infection. Can I take bromfed DM with subutex?
More questions for: Bentyl, Alternative medicine - pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
(Posted by a 82 year old woman who has Pain, Chronic Insomnia)
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pain Management, CRPS, and takes Miralax)
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Pain Management, and takes Topamax)
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Bentyl, Alternative medicine - pain relief
Recent studies of taking Bentyl in Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Prednisone, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Proair Hfa, Flonase, Acetaminophen, Mucinex, Loratadine, Carafate, Flovent, Ipratropium Bromide, Lovenox for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Pulmonary Congestion, Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, Deficiency Anaemia, Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose, Pain, Lung/pulmonary Congestion, Esophagitis, Lung Cancer - Non-small Cell, Emphysema, Blood Clots. The patient has Runny Nose, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Malignant Pleural Effusion
Comments: Not sure what to use & not use. Conflicting resources.congestion seems to all come from running nose.
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Coreg, Morphine Sulfate, Halcion, Xarelto for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Failure, Pain, Sedation, Prevent Strokes. The patient has Congestive Heart Failure
Comments: She was doing well until March 12, 2014, when she had respiratory problems, then she had a stroke that hit her cerebellum, from that point on she was switched to zerelto from plavix, she declined, having UTI's , then hospice came in and she declined even more rapidly, she had sundowners effect, and ...
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Pain. The patient has Itching
Comments: Hives, bruising
- A study of side effects of Bentyl for a patient with Diverticulitis. The patient has Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum)
Comments: My spasms were so serve, I was on 20 mg 4 times aday. now I went down to 10 once or twice a day,.. not sure if thats helping
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine Sulfate, Sumatriptan, Sertraline, Zorvolex, Topiramate, Gabapentin, Carbamazepine, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a patient with Pain, Migraine, Depression, Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, Neuralgia. The patient has Red Blood Cell Count Decreased
Comments: No yet taken any drugs to remedy
More related studies for: Bentyl, Alternative medicine - pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.