Home > Anemia > Multivitamin > Multivitamin for Anemia
How effective is Multivitamin for Anemia?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Multivitamin (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e) is for Anemia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 8 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Multivitamin for Anemia >>>
What is Multivitamin
Multivitamin (latest outcomes from 8,947 users) has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in general physical condition abnormal.
Anemia (less than the normal quantity of haemoglobin in the blood) (latest reports from 890 patients) can be treated by Iron Dextran, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Ferrous Fumarate, Iron Edta, Epogen/procrit, Folic Acid.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 8 people are studied for taking Multivitamin in Anemia
Multivitamin effectiveness for Anemia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Multivitamin for Anemia * :
Who find Multivitamin more effective for Anemia?
Age of people who find Multivitamin more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Why isnt the sodium content listed in centrum silver?...most of the ingredients contain sodium.!, my blood pressure went up when i started taking these, after about 10 days.
Sodium is a very important component.....it must be very high or they would list it!!
- Could pharmaton cause massive loss of weight?
Pharmaton destroyed my life. My body is addicted to it. I can't stop it. And if do stop it, I will be experiencing a massive loss weight which I can't control.
Twice within this year I did a general blood test plus urine test and the results were all fine. My doctor told me that everything was o ...
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- I have late latent syphilis.i finish my 3 threatment injection.why i can.stil feel bodybpain,back pain,and always have head each.and its okey l take the centrum ?
i have late.latent.syphilis.why.i.have still feel the body pain,back.pain always.tired and headeach? and its okey.ifbi take.the centrum?i already finish.my.3 injection.i need to.wait one then.check my.blood again.so.i ts okeybi take.the vitamis centrum
- Can a cataplexy attack be accompanied by nausea and diarrea? i don't take any medication against cataplexy yet.
I am a 47-year old woman with no bad habits such as smoking, drinking etc. I have a normal blood pressuse and do not have overweight. Narcolepsy is possible. Have just been through PSG and MSLT, the result is expected in a month. I suffer from something that is very similar to cataplexy attacks, but ...
- Can persons with polycystic kidney disease take centrum
Not on any other medication . Feel really run down and would like to take a vitamin that would give me a boast . Plus I don't think I take sufficient natural vitamins in my diet. If not is there a vitamin that you would recommend. Thanks in advance for your response.
- Is there an interaction between garcinia cambogia and latuda
I just want to know do to weight problems I have tryed a lot of medications and all they have done was cause me nothing but weightgain and i just looking for a anwser to my question is their anyone who can help me.
- Is a side effect of losartan hair loss?
My doctor took me off Lisinopril due to the cough and put me on Losartan. After about 1 year I noticed hair breakage and hair loss. Can the hair damage be reverse by going back to Lisinopril?
More questions for: Multivitamin, Anemia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Down syndrome son put on high dose of vitamen d and z-pak reactions below
every time i give my son his dose once a week he flipped into a seizure...and has diarrhea for three days accompanied by a yeast rash i told his GI and they disregard it so i took him off that high dose and went to the recommended dose of 2000iu from the institute of medicine so far so good. he was ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Multivitamin, Anemia
Recent studies of taking Multivitamin in Anemia on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Doca, Iron EDTA, Potassium Chloride, Simvastatin, Protonix, Digoxin, Lisinopril, Carvedilol, Furosemide, Multivitamin, Metolazone for a patient with Constipation, Anaemia, Blood Beta-d-glucan Increased, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Acid Reflux, Heart Failure, Hypertension, Congestive Heart Failure, Anemia. The patient has Low Back Pain (Back pain - low), Fluid Retention, Iron Deficiency Anaemia
More related studies for: Multivitamin, Anemia
Recent Anemia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Omontys, Epogen/procrit (Amgen) - 10,000U/ML for a 45-year old woman who has Anemia
- Comparions of Cinnamon, Folic Acid, Fish Oil, Garlic, B-12 for a 50-year old man who has Anemia
- Comparions of Infed, Venofer for a 45-year old woman who has Anemia
- Comparions of Mircera, Aranesp for a 29-year old man who has Anemia
- Comparions of Venofer, Ferrlecit for a 81-year old woman who has Anemia
- Comparions of Venofer (Luitpold) - EQ 100MG BASE/5ML(EQ 20MG BASE/ML), Ferrlecit (Watson Pharms) - 62.5MG/5ML for a 57-year old woman who has Anemia
- Comparions of Epogen/procrit (Amgen) - 40,000U/ML, Coumadin (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 1MG for a 79-year old woman who has Anemia
- Comparions of Alesse, Zoloft, Pediapred for a 35-year old woman who has Anemia
- Comparions of Ibuprofen (Banner Pharmacaps) - 200MG, Iron Dextran for a 69-year old woman who has Anemia
- Comparions of Iron Dextran, Ibuprofen (Abbott) - 600MG for a 41-year old woman who has Anemia
More related comparison studies for: Multivitamin, Anemia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.