Home > Antidepressant therapy > Lithium carbonate > Lithium carbonate for Antidepressant therapy
How effective is Lithium carbonate for Antidepressant therapy (Depression)?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Lithium carbonate (lithium carbonate) is for Antidepressant therapy. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 136 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lithium carbonate for Antidepressant therapy >>>
What is Lithium carbonate
Lithium carbonate (latest outcomes from 16,021 users) has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Antidepressant therapy (latest reports from 1,153,695 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 136 people are studied for taking Lithium carbonate in Antidepressant therapy
Lithium carbonate effectiveness for Antidepressant therapy (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Lithium carbonate for Antidepressant therapy * :
|Antidepressant therapy||67.65%||32.35% |
Age of people who take Lithium carbonate for Antidepressant therapy * :
|Antidepressant therapy||0.00%||0.74%||1.47%||13.24%||19.12%||25.00%||25.00%||15.44% |
Who find Lithium carbonate more effective for Antidepressant therapy?
Gender of people who find Lithium carbonate more effective * :
|Antidepressant therapy||74.47%||25.53% |
Age of people who find Lithium carbonate more effective * :
|Antidepressant therapy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.77%||21.28%||19.15%||25.53%||21.28% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Doctors keep wanting to say conversion disorder but I have all kinda of weird symptoms I never had bwdoew in my life my body is getting hard I can't hardly talk OE move I choke..I have never has these problems on my life.
From this study (5 months ago):
Trying to determine if being off of Effexor xr for a month is contributing to chronic fatigue
From this study (1 year ago):
Tingling and Pins and Needles sensation in the head, usually at night.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Did you take wellbutrin while breastfeeding? if so, do your children have memory problems?
I'm noticing more and more that my children don't remember what they learned. IT started with learning to read. MY daughter would forget a word I told her in the line above, when reading it again in the next sentence! Now she forgets what she learned in math. I'm wondering if it has something to ...
More questions for: Lithium carbonate, Antidepressant therapy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
More reviews for: Lithium carbonate, Antidepressant therapy
Recent studies of taking Lithium Carbonate in Antidepressant Therapy on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Depression. The patient has Body Is Stiff And Mins Going Crazy
- A study of drug interactions between Pantoprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin Xl, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with Acid Reflux, Insomnia, Depression, Add. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome)
- A study of drug interactions between Lithium Carbonate, Aripiprazole for a patient with Depression, Psychosis. The patient has Neuropathy (Peripheral neuropathy)
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Increased
- A study of side effects of Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Depression. The patient has Coumadin
More related studies for: Lithium carbonate, Antidepressant therapy
Recent Antidepressant Therapy related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lithium carbonate, Antidepressant therapy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (26 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Joint Pain
- Vaginal Fistula
- Ill Defined Disorder
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell