Home > Anxiety > Buspar > Buspar for Anxiety
How effective is Buspar for Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride) is for Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 451 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Buspar for Anxiety >>>
What is Buspar
Buspar (latest outcomes from 11,026 users) has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,275,463 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Clonazepam, Klonopin, Ativan, Lorazepam, Lexapro.
On Oct, 21, 2014: 451 people are studied for taking Buspar in Anxiety
Buspar effectiveness for Anxiety (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Buspar for Anxiety * :
Age of people who take Buspar for Anxiety * :
Who find Buspar more effective for Anxiety?
Gender of people who find Buspar more effective * :
Age of people who find Buspar more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Started Buspar 6 days ago and have horrible bloating. Could this be the medicine?
From this study (3 months ago):
Stage 4 CKD and Stage 3 Heart Diease
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Buspar, Anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Buspar doesn't help anxiety and causes anger
My child has severe anxiety disorder the physchotrist said he has every type of anxity he started taking buspar last year it hasn't helped his anxiety at all but it makes him severly angeryhtalked to his new dr and she said he is no longer going to be taking buspar thank God this medication should n ...
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
More reviews for: Buspar, Anxiety
Recent studies of taking Buspar in Anxiety on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Buspar for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Bloating (feeling of tightness around abdomen)
- A study of drug interactions between Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Aspirin, Zocor, Buspar, Amlodipine, Lisinopril for a patient with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Panic Attack (Panic disorder), Cold Sweat (Skin - clammy), Heart Rate Increased, Fever, Headache, Itching, Carbuncle
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Seroquel, Buspar for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)
- A study of side effects of Buspar for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood)
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Lexapro for a patient with Anxiety, Dysphemia. The patient has Aphasia (Speech impairment (adult))
More related studies for: Buspar, Anxiety
Recent Anxiety related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Buspar, Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.