Home > Anxiety > Lyrica > Lyrica for Anxiety
How effective is Lyrica for Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Lyrica (pregabalin) is for Anxiety. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 37 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lyrica for Anxiety >>>
What is Lyrica
Lyrica (latest outcomes from 66,519 users) has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia.
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Ativan.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 37 people are studied for taking Lyrica in Anxiety
Lyrica effectiveness for Anxiety (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Lyrica for Anxiety * :
Age of people who take Lyrica for Anxiety * :
Who find Lyrica more effective for Anxiety?
Gender of people who find Lyrica more effective * :
Age of people who find Lyrica more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Lyrica, Anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Nightmare on lyrica st.
r.knee revision 3rd.and last time due from Mersa infection and blood clot left me 1 1/2 shorter on r. Leg. Lost a lot of nerves in foot lower r. Leg.bulging disc was from falling from knee revision and for 9 months had no knee and on crutches.had lots of falls and blew out lower back. Put me on lyri ...
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lyrica varied widely
I was prescribed Lyrica for treatment of chronic pain. It was ineffective, but it knocked out the symptoms of interstitial. However, it also caused rapid weight gain (I went from 110 to 130 lbs. in just a few weeks) and my ankles started to swell. The pain doctor advised me to discontinue the dru ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Dementia from lyrica?
I am a 50 year old female. I take 300mg lyrics a day.recently I have no short term memory stomach problems the left side of my face is numb 95% of the time but the head attacks are only down to once or twice a week .memory loss or the worse pain ever?I'd rather give birth.not a good trade off.are ot ...
- Duexis and hullinications seeing things that dont exist and the feeling of something touching me
after 30 days of taking dexuis I started to have hallunications of people following me and touching me....
More reviews for: Lyrica, Anxiety
Recent studies of taking Lyrica in Anxiety on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Haloperidol, Stelazine, Pregabalin, Carbamazepine, Lamotrigine for a patient with Bipolar, Anxiety. The patient has Tardive Dyskinesia
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Zolpidem Tartrate, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Sedation. The patient has Overly Sedated, Delusional Depression
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Deficiency Anaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Escitalopram, Mirtazapine, Lyrica, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Chronic Depression, Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Drowsiness, Low Motivation, Crying, Tonic Clonic Movements, Jerky Movement Nos, Vision Blurred, Adder's Eyes
More related studies for: Lyrica, Anxiety
Recent Anxiety related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lyrica, Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (10 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (52 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Dreams Bad
- Allegra Sanofi Aventis Us 60mg
- Biliary Cirrhosis Secondary