Home > Arthritis - rheumatoid > Tramadol > Tramadol for Arthritis - rheumatoid
How effective is Tramadol for Arthritis - rheumatoid (Rheumatoid arthritis)?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 2.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is for Arthritis - rheumatoid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 27 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol for Arthritis - rheumatoid >>>
What is Tramadol
Tramadol (latest outcomes from 41,430 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Arthritis - rheumatoid
Arthritis - rheumatoid (autoimmune disease that results in a chronic, systemic inflammatory disorder that may affect many tissues and organs) (latest reports from 307,556 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate, Prednisone, Methotrexate Sodium, Enbrel, Humira, Plaquenil.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 27 people are studied for taking Tramadol in Arthritis - rheumatoid
Tramadol effectiveness for Arthritis - rheumatoid (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Tramadol for Arthritis - rheumatoid * :
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||88.89%||11.11% |
Age of people who take Tramadol for Arthritis - rheumatoid * :
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.81%||3.70%||29.63%||22.22%||29.63% |
Who find Tramadol more effective for Arthritis - rheumatoid?
Gender of people who find Tramadol more effective * :
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Tramadol more effective * :
|Arthritis - rheumatoid||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||33.33%||16.67%||16.67% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 weeks ago):
I take 2 tramadol at night for pain , I have been getting up at least 5 times a night to go to the toilet the amount of urine I pass is quite large
From this study (7 months ago):
have OA, kidney cancer, high blood pressure due to medications, take protonix due to acid reflux, allergies, osteoporosis, depression meds are wellbutrin
From this study (11 months ago):
I have ra. I have fainted twice now in morning. At first I am dizzy then I faint
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tramadol, Arthritis - rheumatoid
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- No noticeable effects
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
More reviews for: Tramadol, Arthritis - rheumatoid
Recent studies of taking Tramadol in Arthritis - Rheumatoid on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with RA. The patient has Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone)
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Tramadol, Arava, Xeljanz for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Superficial Thrombophlebitis
- A study of drug interactions between Colace, Prednisone, Plaquenil, Humira, Methotrexate, Tramadol for a patient with Constipation, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Decreased Activity
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Tramadol, Prednisone, Vitamin B12, Prevacid for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anaemia Haemolytic Autoimmune, Reflux Gastritis. The patient has Serotonin Syndrome, Hot Flush, Chest X-ray, Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), Wheezing Aggravated, Cough Aggravated, Asthma
More related studies for: Tramadol, Arthritis - rheumatoid
Recent Arthritis - Rheumatoid related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tramadol, Arthritis - rheumatoid
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Vomiting and Fibromyalgia
- Enbrel and Bone Fragmentation
- Topamax and Localised Osteoarthritis
- Gout and Metolazone
- Omeprazole and Urine Odor
Recent user comments
- "High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they a ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Started using omeprazole 2 months ago. Just noticed s ... " (2 hours ago)
- Persecutory Delusion
- Di/raspberry Ketone
- Anaemic Hypoxia