Home > Arthritis > Gabapentin > Gabapentin for Arthritis
How effective is Gabapentin for Arthritis?
Overall ratings: 2.5/5
Long term ratings: 2.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Gabapentin (gabapentin) is for Arthritis. The study is based on 17 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What is Gabapentin
Gabapentin (latest outcomes from 39,406 users) has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia.
Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) (latest reports from 211,330 patients) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac Sodium, Prednisone.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 17 people are studied for taking Gabapentin in Arthritis
Gabapentin effectiveness for Arthritis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Gabapentin for Arthritis * :
Who find Gabapentin more effective for Arthritis?
Age of people who find Gabapentin more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Gabapentin for Arthritis >>>
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (13 months ago):
SOME DAYS I CAN HARDLY WALK DUE TO PAIN
From this study (2 years ago):
Took gabapentin for quite a few years and my testosterone shut down completly
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Gabapentin, Arthritis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prescribed drugs side effect
I have been on these 2 drugs (Gabapentin and Baclofen) prescribed by my gp for osteoarthritis and nerve damage in my full back.Now also suffering from the grief of losing my beloved companion Harvey (dog),I was diagnosed with deep depression. I was given fluoxetine and have been taking this for alm ...
- Neurotin and venous insufficiency
I have been on neurotin/gabapentin for 8 years with in the last 3 years I have developed venous insufficiency with reoccurring ulcers near my ankle bones both on the medial and lateral sides of the ankles.I have endured 2 ablations. The first in the left leg for the lesser saphenous vein and one on ...
- Gabapentin made me comatose
I took Neurontin, and then its generic, Neurontin, for about five years. It was prescribed for chronic pain. I found it ineffective, but kept being told it was a good drug, quite benign, and was probably benefiting me more than I realized. I did NOT realize that toward the end of the five-year pe ...
More reviews for: Gabapentin, Arthritis
Recent studies of taking Gabapentin in Arthritis on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Dulcolax, Ondansetron, Plaquenil, Evoxac, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro, Ativan, Nexium, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin for a patient with Sjogren's Syndrome, Constipation, Nausea, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Depression, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Acid Reflux, Arthritis. The patient has Decreased Appetite (Appetite - decreased), Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (Fatigue), Blurred Vision (Vision problems), Difficulty Breathing (Breathing difficulty), Nausea In The Morning - Females (Morning sickness), Abdominal Bloating
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride, GABAPENTIN for a patient with Pain In Extremity, Arthritis. The patient has Foot Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Fentanyl-100, Oxycodone Hydrochloride And Ibuprofen, Gabapentin for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Gabapentin
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Ketoprofen, Omeprazole, Uroxatral, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen - 325MG;10MG, Vitamin D, Multivitamin for a patient with Tramadol Hydrochloride, Arthritis, Prostate Cancer Stage 0, Pain Management, Vitamin D. The patient has Not Sure
More related studies for: Gabapentin, Arthritis
Recent Arthritis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Arthritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.