How effective is Lortab for Arthritis?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Lortab (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is for Arthritis. The study is based on 8 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lortab for Arthritis >>>
What is Lortab
Lortab (latest outcomes from 17,002 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) (latest reports from 211,330 patients) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac Sodium, Prednisone.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 8 people are studied for taking Lortab in Arthritis
Lortab effectiveness for Arthritis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Lortab for Arthritis * :
Age of people who take Lortab for Arthritis * :
Who find Lortab more effective for Arthritis?
Gender of people who find Lortab more effective * :
Age of people who find Lortab more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
I have been taking Vicodin/Hydrocodone 500MG for at least 8 month I started to notice moderate pain in the abdominal area it is in the upper part, sometimes middle part it varies. Sometimes nausea develops but not so much as the discomfort in the abdominal region. Could this be due to taking Vicodin/Hydrocodone? The stomach discomfort had started almost 4 months ago and I still have it.
From this study (12 months ago):
started having groin pain til i could not walk. Had epidural for my back about
8 weeks ago and groin pain started later but back pain went away
stomach started hurting. Dr did ct scan and said I had findings of colitis
have to see gastro doctor and hip doctor soon
From this study (13 months ago):
has alienated family members, including children and wife. He sleeps all of
the time and gets very little done. Has had drinking problems in the past but
still may be drinking alcohol. He does work part time and gets along with
others most of the time when working.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lortab, Arthritis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Celebrex is absolutely terrible
I got a three-day trial pack from my doctor on July 12. On July 13, I got my period, which lasted eight days and was extremely heavy and painful (and I usually have to switch out super-plus tampons and an overnight pad every 6-7 hours, so heavier than that is impressive). No pain relief for my hips/ ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
More reviews for: Lortab, Arthritis
Recent studies of taking Lortab in Arthritis on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Omeprazole, Vicodin Hp for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Abdominal Discomfort, Arthritis. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, B12, Celebrex, Calcium for a patient with Arthritis, Aat Deficiency. The patient has Arthritis
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Critical, Angry, Combative, Repetitive,
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Sertraline, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome, Arthritis, Neuropathy Peripheral, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Arthralgia. The patient has Sudden Depression, Sudden Onset Of Dizzyness, Sleep Paralysis
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Voltaren, Vicodin for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Dry Skin, Diarrhoea (Diarrhea), Malabsorption
More related studies for: Lortab, Arthritis
Recent Arthritis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Arthritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.