Home > Arthritis > Lortab > Lortab for Arthritis
How effective is Lortab for Arthritis?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Lortab (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is for Arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 8 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lortab for Arthritis >>>
What is Lortab
Lortab (latest outcomes from 17,005 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) (latest reports from 210,200 patients) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Diclofenac Sodium, Naproxen, Ibuprofen.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 8 people are studied for taking Lortab in Arthritis
Lortab effectiveness for Arthritis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Lortab for Arthritis * :
Age of people who take Lortab for Arthritis * :
Who find Lortab more effective for Arthritis?
Gender of people who find Lortab more effective * :
Age of people who find Lortab more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can high dose aspirin cause joint pain like arthritis?
Told by Cardiologist to take 300mg aspirin daily and anti coagulant, both for about 1 year following insertion of stent, and because of 60% blockage on another unstented artery. Now getting joint pains like arthritis.
- Can you take norco while taking garcinia cambogia?
Is it ok to take garcinia cambogia while taking norco?
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Does anyone else (besides me) get 'good energy' from taking acetaminophen 325mg ?
30 minutes after taking one 10mg Vicodin (Hydrocodone)and 325 mg Acetaminophen I get a gradual increase of energy which lasts up to 2 hours. I like this effect because I have COPD and degenerative disk disease and the energy allows me to get more accomplished on my daily 'to-do' list than if I hadn' ...
- Does albuterol sometimes show up as speed in your system when combined with other drugs
Albuterol fluticasone pataday claritine atenolol prilosec
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- How badly will zoloft effect vitamin b12, will that person be required to receive vitamin b12 shots on a weekly basic
How badly will Zoloft effect your vitamin B12, will it effect it enough to require a person to need a weekly vitamin B12 shot...I have been told that my body will not absorb vitamin B12 through my stomach and because of that I require a shot...after I get my shot my B12 is up around 1100 and a week ...
- I am experiencing some vision difficulties after taking norco for eight months. this is the only medication i take. i have spinal stenosis. has anyone else experienced this and, if so, remedy?
I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis last September and the pain medication prescribed is Norco. I recently realized my vision was different (things seemed blurred). Today I was thinking about it and decided to research about the medication's side effects because this is the only medication I take ...
More questions for: Lortab, Arthritis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Celebrex is absolutely terrible
I got a three-day trial pack from my doctor on July 12. On July 13, I got my period, which lasted eight days and was extremely heavy and painful (and I usually have to switch out super-plus tampons and an overnight pad every 6-7 hours, so heavier than that is impressive). No pain relief for my hips/ ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Lortab, Arthritis
Recent studies of taking Lortab in Arthritis on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Omeprazole, Vicodin Hp for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Abdominal Discomfort, Arthritis. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, B12, Celebrex, Calcium for a patient with Arthritis, Aat Deficiency. The patient has Arthritis
- A study of side effects of Vicodin for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Critical, Angry, Combative, Repetitive,
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Sertraline, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome, Arthritis, Neuropathy Peripheral, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Arthralgia. The patient has Sudden Depression, Sudden Onset Of Dizzyness, Sleep Paralysis
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol, Voltaren, Vicodin for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Dry Skin, Diarrhoea, Malabsorption
More related studies for: Lortab, Arthritis
Recent Arthritis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lortab, Arthritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.