How effective is Duoneb for Asthma?
Overall ratings: 2.6/5
Long term ratings: 2.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Duoneb (albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide) is for Asthma. The study is based on 5 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Duoneb for Asthma >>>
What is Duoneb
Duoneb (latest outcomes from 2,512 users) has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Asthma (latest reports from 276,869 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol, Ventolin.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 5 people are studied for taking Duoneb in Asthma
Duoneb effectiveness for Asthma (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Duoneb for Asthma * :
Age of people who take Duoneb for Asthma * :
Who find Duoneb more effective for Asthma?
Gender of people who find Duoneb more effective * :
Age of people who find Duoneb more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 months ago):
I no longer take Nuvigil. I took it for approximately three months.
I only take the imitrex at onset of migraine.
From this study (11 months ago):
Items in section 3 are currently under evaluation. Most began to emerge, subtly, approximately 11 years ago and have intensified over the past 2-3 years. Myelomalacia involving a 9.5-cm segment of the posterior column of the spinal cord was demonstrated on MRI 2 weeks ago.
From this study (12 months ago):
A friend of mine is overusing combivent inhalers. She started having partial siezures that have now turned into grand mal seizures. Could it be from to much of this?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Duoneb, Asthma
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Duoneb, Asthma
Recent studies of taking Duoneb in Asthma on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Naproxen, Epipen E Z Pen, Flovent Diskus 100, Combivent Respimat, Imitrex, Multivitamin, B Complex Vitamin, B-12, Flexeril, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Dexedrine, Effexor Xr, Percocet for a patient with Narcolepsy, Pain, Bee Sting, Asthma, Exercise-induced Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Low Back Pain, Allergies, Cataplexy. The patient has Anger, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness (Weakness), Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (Numbness and tingling), Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Restoril, Colchicine, Alprazolam, Lipitor, Testosterone Cypionate, Cytomel, Synthroid, Provigil, Celebrex, Plaquenil, Symbicort, Flonase, Combivent, Metformin, Furosemide, Atenolol, Lisinopril, Oxycodone, Lovenox, Plavix, Coumadin, Humira for a patient with Hypovitaminosis, Middle Insomnia, Gout - Acute, Stress And Anxiety, Hypercholesterolemia, Blood Testosterone Decreased, Hypothyroidism, Somnolence, Pain Management, Lupus-like Syndrome, Asthma, Nasal Decongestion Therapy, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Kidney Disease, Essential Hypertension, Breakthrough Pain, Hypercoagulable States, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Arthritis - Psoriatic. The patient has Myelomalacia, Sensory Disturbance, Hyperacusis, Tinnitus, Vision Impairment (Vision problems), Speech Impairment (adult), Muscle Twitching, Depression, Short-term Memory Loss (Memory loss), Weakness, Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (Numbness and tingling), Gait Abnormal, Tremor, Hyporeflexia, Cognitive Deterioration
- A study of side effects of Combivent for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Partial Seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset)
- A study of side effects of Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Migraine With Aura (headache with vision weakness)
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Meloxicam, Simvastatin, Furosemide, Lansoprazole, Montelukast Sodium, Symbicort, Ventolin Hfa, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin, Baclofen, Glipizide, Gabapentin for a patient with Pain, Asthma Nos, Osteoarthritis, Cholesterol, Fluid Retention, Reflux Gastritis, Asthma, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes Mellitus, Muscle Spams, Allergy Prophylaxis, Bipolar 1. The patient has Frequent Headaches (Headache)
More related studies for: Duoneb, Asthma
Recent Asthma related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Asthma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.