Home > Asthma > Duoneb > Duoneb for Asthma
How effective is Duoneb for Asthma?
Overall ratings: 2.6/5
Long term ratings: 2.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Duoneb (albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide) is for Asthma. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Duoneb for Asthma >>>
What is Duoneb
Duoneb (latest outcomes from 2,512 users) has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Asthma (latest reports from 276,567 patients) can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate, Ventolin.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5 people are studied for taking Duoneb in Asthma
Duoneb effectiveness for Asthma (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Duoneb for Asthma * :
Age of people who take Duoneb for Asthma * :
Who find Duoneb more effective for Asthma?
Gender of people who find Duoneb more effective * :
Age of people who find Duoneb more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- I took levaquin for 10 days, had severe breathing difficulty
I took Levaquin for staph infection for 10 days, just got off it yesterday, but had and have persistent breathing problems (can't walk a block without my inhaler). How long will this persist before I'm back to normal?
- My father is using symbicort turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis combined with very dirty weather which we have in our city. and now he is hiccuping ceaselessly and badly!
My father is 63 years old and he is using Symbicort Turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis which was combined with very dirty weather we have in our city and caused him almost suffocate. He quit smoking just recently and by the time he used Symbicort Turbuhaler, he is hiccuping!
Now I want t ...
- Can ventolin cause depressed cholinesterase level?
I am actually on Ventolin treatment and did cholinesterase test. Result is 65%
- Why is it necessary to stop tramadol before cervical myelogram?
I have been taking tramadol 400 mg a day for 15 years. I was just told to stop cold turkey in preparation for cervical myelogram in 2 days. I'm extremely concerned about withdrawal symptoms! What is the risk of continuing the tramadol?
- Can montelukast be taken with water?
Literature shows that montelukast sodium powder should not be taken with water, instead it should be taken with semi solid foods. What is the possible side effect if taken with water/ liquid.
- I have been on mirtazapine for a month i am 67 yrs and have shortness of breath on this medication . i have copd and asthma. has anyone else had this side effect from mirtazapine,
Can anyone give me some advice on the info i have supplied below. i am on my 4 th antidepressant since Nov last year and am at the end of my tether, i feel like telling my gp that i am not taking anymore meds and that i am going to try and get over this on my own . I was on venlafaxine for my depr ...
- How to cope with work, aspergillus and addisons
I have a stressful job entailing long hours and no lunch breaks. Prior to being diagnosed with the above, I worked around 60 hours a week but now, I fear returning. I am exhausted by the afternoon and don't know how I will cope. I also look after my daughter. I work in the public sector an ...
More questions for: Duoneb, Asthma
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Duoneb, Asthma
Recent studies of taking Duoneb in Asthma on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Naproxen, Epipen E Z Pen, Flovent Diskus 100, Combivent Respimat, Imitrex, Multivitamin, B Complex Vitamin, B-12, Flexeril, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Dexedrine, Effexor Xr, Percocet for a patient with Narcolepsy, Pain, Bee Sting, Asthma, Exercise-induced Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Low Back Pain, Allergies, Cataplexy. The patient has Anger, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Anxiety, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Restoril, Colchicine, Alprazolam, Lipitor, Testosterone Cypionate, Cytomel, Synthroid, Provigil, Celebrex, Plaquenil, Symbicort, Flonase, Combivent, Metformin, Furosemide, Atenolol, Lisinopril, Oxycodone, Lovenox, Plavix, Coumadin, Humira for a patient with Hypovitaminosis, Middle Insomnia, Gout - Acute, Stress And Anxiety, Hypercholesterolemia, Blood Testosterone Decreased, Hypothyroidism, Somnolence, Pain Management, Lupus-like Syndrome, Asthma, Nasal Decongestion Therapy, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Kidney Disease, Essential Hypertension, Breakthrough Pain, Hypercoagulable States, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Arthritis - Psoriatic. The patient has Myelomalacia, Sensory Disturbance, Hyperacusis, Tinnitus, Vision Impairment, Speech Impairment (adult), Muscle Twitching, Depression, Short-term Memory Loss, Weakness, Fatigue - Chronic, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Gait Abnormal, Tremor, Hyporeflexia, Cognitive Deterioration
- A study of side effects of Combivent for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Partial Seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset)
- A study of side effects of Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Migraine With Aura (headache with vision weakness)
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Meloxicam, Simvastatin, Furosemide, Lansoprazole, Montelukast Sodium, Symbicort, Ventolin Hfa, Levothyroxine Sodium, Metformin, Baclofen, Glipizide, Gabapentin for a patient with Pain, Asthma Nos, Osteoarthritis, Cholesterol, Fluid Retention, Reflux Gastritis, Asthma, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes Mellitus, Muscle Spams, Allergy Prophylaxis, Bipolar 1. The patient has Frequent Headaches
More related studies for: Duoneb, Asthma
Recent Asthma related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Duoneb, Asthma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.