Home > Atrial fibrillation > Pacerone > Pacerone for Atrial fibrillation
How effective is Pacerone for Atrial fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter)?
Overall ratings: 3.3/5
Long term ratings: 3.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Pacerone (amiodarone hydrochloride) is for Atrial fibrillation. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 15 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Pacerone for Atrial fibrillation >>>
What is Pacerone
Pacerone (latest outcomes from 1,270 users) has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) (latest reports from 381,971 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide Acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa, Sotalol Hydrochloride.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 15 people are studied for taking Pacerone in Atrial fibrillation
Pacerone effectiveness for Atrial fibrillation (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Pacerone for Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||46.67%||53.33% |
Age of people who take Pacerone for Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.67%||20.00%||73.33% |
Who find Pacerone more effective for Atrial fibrillation?
Gender of people who find Pacerone more effective * :
|Atrial fibrillation||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who find Pacerone more effective * :
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||87.50% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have a-fib after taking benadryl. i've been off it for a few days, but flutters remain. how long does it last?
I took 6 pills a day for a week, have been off medication for several days, but A-Fib symptoms continue.
- Dabigatran,rivaroxaban, apixaban (eliquis) or aspirin - which is most suitable for a patient with af (atrial fibrilation), left subdural hematoma, right ischemic stroke with hemorehagic transformation
My grandmother have Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and suffered a ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week. She also had left sudural hematoma for some time now, due to which Asprin (ecospirin-75) that she was taking because of her AF was stopped and I believe that stop ...
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Will marijuana trigger my afib
When I smoke pot will this aggravate my afib? This occurred last night after smoking a one hitter a couple of times and lasted 4-5 hours.
- Are atrial fibrillation and erectile dysfunction related?
I want to know whether those who have atrial fibrillation also suffer from erectile dysfunction, or vice-versa.
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
- How do xarelto and potassium interact?
I have to take Xarelto for my atrial filrillation, but I also have leg cramps at night. Do the 2 drugs (Xarelto and piotassium) have any bad effect on each other?
- Is morphine used for painless atria fibrillatin
entered hospital without any pain had cough which caused some shortness of breath otherwise felt well advised by PCP to drive to hospital to get checked out was admitted to hospital -received morphine -two days later nurse advised me my blood pressure was way to low- later same day had ischemic str ...
- How long can multaq cause loose bowels?
I started multaq one week ago, and have had loose bowels since. Is this an ongoing side effect, and if so, what do others do to deal with this sort of intrusion in one's life????? This has limited my activities considerably !!
More questions for: Pacerone, Atrial fibrillation
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Turmeric and atrial fabrillation
I am a "health nut" who has always avoided any and all tobacco and alcohol, am on no medication, am on a reasonably purer diet (organic foods etc.,) and daily take and assortment of vitamins, minerals and a few herbs like garlic and saw palmetto. I had recently began taking therapeutic doses of Tur ...
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- Hydrocodone and a-fib
After having two strokes and was given pain and burning on my right side but still had full use of limbs and speech, memory etc. That was in 2003 and I still have the pain and burning in my larger muscle groups every day, every hour of the day. I have tried the many different pain management progr ...
- Mental or emotional symptoms of warfarin sodium
Took Coumadin or Warfarin sodium for 18 years it introduced some strange behaviors causing the people around me to think it was caused by the small stroke I had (why I was put on Coumadin). I was switched to Xarelto and within a few days I could remember the things I had been doing and thinking abo ...
- Levitra affect on atrail fibrulation
On Levitra 4 days 20mg for prostate issues AF flated up after the fourth day. Urine flow was back to normal after a month on antibiotic, enlarged Protate.
No affect on increasing ER.
- Psychotic episode post amiodarone
83 year old female post amiodarone and pacemaker insertion had acute episode of psychosis, memory loss, became delusional. Symptoms were primarily targeted to live in daughter. Psychosis became somewhat dormant with frequent exacerbation and eruptions. This patient was previously intact emotiona ...
- My near-death experience with disopyramide phosphate
I experienced extreme toxicity requiring Emergency Room treatment and intensive care (6 days). I was not expected to live, with liver and kidney failure and hypoglycemia (Glucose level was 27 before entering hospital). A Billings, Montana cardiologist prescribed Disopyramide Phosphate in August 2011 ...
More reviews for: Pacerone, Atrial fibrillation
Recent studies of taking Pacerone in Atrial Fibrillation on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Pacerone for a patient with A-fib. The patient has A-fib (most common type of arrhythmia)
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lasix, Tenormin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Counteract The Lasix Depleting Potassium, Hypothyroidism, Hbp, Heart Failure, A-fib. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with A-fib. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Synthroid, Aspirin, Lasix, Tenormin for a patient with Bronchitis Bacterial, A-fib, Low Blood Potassium, Hypothyroidism, Heart Failure, Hbp. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Substantial Rash/welts Mainly Circling Around My Upper Thighs And Hips
More related studies for: Pacerone, Atrial fibrillation
Recent Atrial Fibrillation related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Pacerone, Atrial fibrillation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.