Home > Atrial fibrillation > Pacerone > Pacerone for Atrial fibrillation
How effective is Pacerone for Atrial fibrillation (Atrial fibrillation/flutter)?
Overall ratings: 3.3/5
Long term ratings: 3.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Pacerone (amiodarone hydrochloride) is for Atrial fibrillation. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 15 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Pacerone for Atrial fibrillation >>>
What is Pacerone
Pacerone (latest outcomes from 1,270 users) has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Atrial fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart) (latest reports from 389,490 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide Acetate, Digoxin, Pradaxa, Amiodarone Hydrochloride.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 15 people are studied for taking Pacerone in Atrial fibrillation
Pacerone effectiveness for Atrial fibrillation (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Pacerone for Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||46.67%||53.33% |
Age of people who take Pacerone for Atrial fibrillation * :
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.67%||20.00%||73.33% |
Who find Pacerone more effective for Atrial fibrillation?
Gender of people who find Pacerone more effective * :
|Atrial fibrillation||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who find Pacerone more effective * :
|Atrial fibrillation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||87.50% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
Possible side effects of hyperthyroidism
Boyd on Sep, 13, 2014:
I have been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. I also have Cobalt Poisoning. The Dr said the thyroid could be caused by the cobalt but could be from the pacerone also. I have had other side effects also. The cobalt is a toxic heavy metal and will affect different people in different ways. One Dr says Cobalt, another Dr says pacerone. Pacerone is 0.05% affects hyperthyroid. So where is this coming from.
From this study (2 months ago):
diarrhea continues even tho switched from multaq to Amiodarone 100mg. day.
From this study (3 months ago):
diarrhea is moderate, but at times, severe with cramps
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Pacerone, Atrial fibrillation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- Hydrocodone and a-fib
After having two strokes and was given pain and burning on my right side but still had full use of limbs and speech, memory etc. That was in 2003 and I still have the pain and burning in my larger muscle groups every day, every hour of the day. I have tried the many different pain management progr ...
- Mental or emotional symptoms of warfarin sodium
Took Coumadin or Warfarin sodium for 18 years it introduced some strange behaviors causing the people around me to think it was caused by the small stroke I had (why I was put on Coumadin). I was switched to Xarelto and within a few days I could remember the things I had been doing and thinking abo ...
More reviews for: Pacerone, Atrial fibrillation
Recent studies of taking Pacerone in Atrial Fibrillation on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lasix, Tenormin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Counteract The Lasix Depleting Potassium, Hypothyroidism, Hbp, Heart Failure, A-fib. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with A-fib. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride 10meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Synthroid, Aspirin, Lasix, Tenormin for a patient with Bronchitis Bacterial, A-fib, Low Blood Potassium, Hypothyroidism, Heart Failure, Hbp. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Substantial Rash/welts Mainly Circling Around My Upper Thighs And Hips
- A study of side effects of Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Central Nervous System Lymphoma (cancer of central nervous system forms in lymph tissue)
More related studies for: Pacerone, Atrial fibrillation
Recent Atrial Fibrillation related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Pacerone, Atrial fibrillation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Escitalopram and Formication
- Depression and Efavirenz
- Atenolol and Losartan
- Gastritis and Erectile Dysfunction
- Weight Gain and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "hx multiple myeloma x 3 years. Developed elevated AST ... " (42 minutes ago)
- "I am going to buy the medication tomorrow, and hoping ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (17 hours ago)
- Clarithromycin Extended Release