Home > Atrial flutter > Cardizem > Cardizem for Atrial flutter
How effective is Cardizem for Atrial flutter (Atrial fibrillation/flutter)?
Overall ratings: 3.3/5
Long term ratings: 3.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Cardizem (diltiazem hydrochloride) is for Atrial flutter. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 21 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cardizem for Atrial flutter >>>
What is Cardizem
Cardizem (latest outcomes from 16,412 users) has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Atrial flutter (an abnormal heart rhythm that occurs in the atria of the heart) (latest reports from 389,490 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Flecainide Acetate, Digoxin, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Pradaxa.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 21 people are studied for taking Cardizem in Atrial flutter
Cardizem effectiveness for Atrial flutter (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Cardizem for Atrial flutter * :
|Atrial flutter||42.86%||57.14% |
Age of people who take Cardizem for Atrial flutter * :
|Atrial flutter||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.76%||14.29%||9.52%||71.43% |
Who find Cardizem more effective for Atrial flutter?
Gender of people who find Cardizem more effective * :
|Atrial flutter||22.22%||77.78% |
Age of people who find Cardizem more effective * :
|Atrial flutter||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||0.00%||88.89% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
Continue to have intermittent tachycardia/flutter
From this study (3 weeks ago):
is there any adverse interactions between these drugs
From this study (3 months ago):
seems to happen about 6 hours after taking rivaroxaban , always overnight, decreses in the daytime after getting up.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cardizem, Atrial flutter
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Atrial fib and ibs, is there a connection?
I felt wonderful, after a good night sleep and a nice breakfast. Took my heart medicine. Took off for an hour shopping and the A-Fib began with a vengeance and lasted five hours.
During the time, interestingly, I had continuous IBS. If I had not used butter (an IBS trigger) on my toast that morni ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Hydrocodone and a-fib
After having two strokes and was given pain and burning on my right side but still had full use of limbs and speech, memory etc. That was in 2003 and I still have the pain and burning in my larger muscle groups every day, every hour of the day. I have tried the many different pain management progr ...
More reviews for: Cardizem, Atrial flutter
Recent studies of taking Cardizem in Atrial Flutter on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Naturetin-5, Gliclazide, Losartan Potassium, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Xarelto for a patient with Oedema, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Atrial Fibrillation, Stroke Prevention. The patient has Nausea, Gutsache
- A study of drug interactions between Eliquis, Metoprolol Succinate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Very Fast Hart Rate In Morning; Long Pauses In Afternoon
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Fluticasone Propionate, Livalo, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Sinusitis, Hypertension, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Ventolin Hfa, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Coumadin, Demadex, Synthroid, Glimepiride, Singulair, Tylenol, Metoprolol Succinate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Digitalis, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Hypercholesterolaemia, Dyspnea, Nutrition - Inadequate, Vitamin D Decreased, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Nasal Allergies, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Atrial Fibrillation And Chf, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Sleepy (Drowsiness), Obtunded (Consciousness - decreased), Insomnia, Daydreaming, Delirium
- A study of side effects of Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Lisinopril
More related studies for: Cardizem, Atrial flutter
Recent Atrial Flutter related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cardizem, Atrial flutter
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Anion Gap Decreased
- Lyme Disease Primary
- Intestinal Adenocarcinoma
- Chlamydial Infection Nos