Home > Back pain - low > Etodolac > Etodolac for Back pain - low
How effective is Etodolac for Back pain - low?
Overall ratings: 2.6/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Etodolac (etodolac) is for Back pain - low. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 13 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Etodolac for Back pain - low >>>
What is Etodolac
Etodolac (latest outcomes from 4,682 users) has active ingredients of etodolac. It is often used in arthritis.
Back pain - low
Back pain - low (latest reports from 7,303 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vicodin, Flexeril, Norco.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 13 people are studied for taking Etodolac in Back pain - low
Etodolac effectiveness for Back pain - low (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Etodolac for Back pain - low * :
|Back pain - low||53.85%||46.15% |
Age of people who take Etodolac for Back pain - low * :
|Back pain - low||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||38.46%||23.08%||7.69%||23.08% |
Who find Etodolac more effective for Back pain - low?
Gender of people who find Etodolac more effective * :
|Back pain - low||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who find Etodolac more effective * :
|Back pain - low||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Latuda and back & joint pain
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Pain - Back, Pain - Joint , and takes Latuda)
I started latuda three nights ago. The first night I had terrible nightmares and cried in my sleep the whole night. The next two nights I have just had vived dreams.I and am mentally doing a lot better but now am experiencing a lot of pain in my lower back , knees and feet. How do I deal with this a ...
- Does soma stop tamsulosin from working if taken together
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Back Pain - Low, and takes OxyContin)
I was told taking these two meds counteract each other if taken together by a doctors assistant. Do they counter act each other?
- I am suffering from osteoarthritis. want to know is it curable in ayurved
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Knee Pain, Low Back Pain, Hands Pain, Deformation Of Bones, and takes Shallaki, Glucosamine)
Want to start medicine from Ayurved... Drugs mentioned above. WANT TO KNOW SIDE EFFECTS OF THESE DRUGS.
- Can you take ibuprofen for arthritis condition, i have multiple myeloma, i have had stem cell treatment and was clear for 5 years , paraproteins were raised but another stem cell treatment not viable
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain - Back, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, and takes Ibuprofen, Dhc Plus, Paracetamol)
My consultant has told me Im not to use Ibuprofen as it may alter my blood results. I suffer with pain in my wrists, thighs, lower back. I just dont know who to turn to with this as the pain is 24hrs a day and I dont know what advice is the best!
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Hyperhidrosis, Back Pain - Low, Night Sweats)
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
More questions for: Etodolac, Back pain - low
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Horrendous -nearly died from fentanyl
(Posted by a 58 year old man who has Low Back Pain, and takes Fentanyl-25)
I took Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch. It should last 3 days. After 24 hours, there was no effect. My doctor recommended adding a second patch. Within 6 hours, I was vomiting every 15 minutes. I removed both patches. I could not even keep down a sip of water for 30 hours. My brother was with me, and he tho ...
- Platelet count decreased in celebrex
(Posted by a 79 year old man who has Osteoarthritis, Back Pain - Low, and takes Celebrex, Atenolol, Oxycodone)
I have suffered with back pain since 1952 when I fell 45 feet after accident as tree trimmer. I had lumbar lamenectomy for stenosis, L3, L4 and L5 in 2008, I have had cervical lamenectomy in 1982 for injuries sustained as a Police Officer, have suffered other injuries in career which contributed to ...
More reviews for: Etodolac, Back pain - low
Recent studies of taking Etodolac in Back Pain - Low (Check your drugs):
- A study of side effects of Morphine Sulfate for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Vomiting Blood
Comments: Threw up red liquid. I threw up twice before just liquid. Threw up third time red fluid
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Erection Problems
Comments: Increasing erectile disfunction and delayed ejaculation.
- A study of side effects of Soma for a patient with Lumbar Pain. The patient has Severe Limb Jerking
Comments: Tolerated well at first, now muscle jerking
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Pain - Back
Comments: Today is 11-15-14 and on 11-13-14 I had a mirena iud placed 6weeks postpartum. About 2hours after my mid to lower back started hurting. I tried stretching and got no relief. Is it possible that the iud is causing this pain?
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Victoza, Relpax, Humalog Pen, Lantus Solostar, Etodolac, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with Chronic Depression, Chronic Insomnia, Diabetes, Migraine, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Hypertension. The patient has Dementia, Burping, Yellow Stool, Nausea, Diarrhea, Chills, Vomiting
Comments: # 3 events over 21 days - chills, vomiting, diarrhea, sulfur smelling burps, reduced cognitive abilities approx. 7 days apart.
More related studies for: Etodolac, Back pain - low
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Neck Pain and Insomnia
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (4 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (6 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (17 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (5 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (5 minutes ago)
- Fluconazole for a 50-year old woman who has Skin Candida (18 minutes ago)
- Prednisolone, Metformin, Sumatriptan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Ocusert Pilo-20, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Celebrex, Tramadol, Naproxen, Nifedipine, Butrans, Plaquenil, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Clonazepam for a 41-year old woman who has Immunosuppressant Drug Level, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Migraine With Aura, Pain And Sleep, Reflux Gastritis, Sjogren's Syndrome, Anxiety, Pain, Reynauds, Graft Rejection, SLE, Myoclonus (22 minutes ago)