Home > Back pain - low > Flexeril > Flexeril for Back pain - low
How effective is Flexeril for Back pain - low?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 2.9/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is for Back pain - low. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 166 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Flexeril for Back pain - low >>>
What is Flexeril
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,436 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Back pain - low
Back pain - low (latest reports from 7,114 patients) can be treated by Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Percocet, Flexeril, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Vicodin, Ibuprofen.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 166 people are studied for taking Flexeril in Back pain - low
Flexeril effectiveness for Back pain - low (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Flexeril for Back pain - low * :
|Back pain - low||70.48%||29.52% |
Age of people who take Flexeril for Back pain - low * :
|Back pain - low||0.60%||0.00%||3.61%||16.27%||28.31%||27.11%||18.07%||6.02% |
Who find Flexeril more effective for Back pain - low?
Gender of people who find Flexeril more effective * :
|Back pain - low||81.08%||18.92% |
Age of people who find Flexeril more effective * :
|Back pain - low||2.70%||0.00%||0.00%||21.62%||18.92%||29.73%||16.22%||10.81% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Latuda and back & joint pain
I started latuda three nights ago. The first night I had terrible nightmares and cried in my sleep the whole night. The next two nights I have just had vived dreams.I and am mentally doing a lot better but now am experiencing a lot of pain in my lower back , knees and feet. How do I deal with this a ...
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Can raynauds syndrome cause moderate neuraopathy?
I have been diagnosed with moderate neuropathy. After multiple blood tests and diabetes testing, the doctor concluded that the cause of the neuropathy is unknown, possible genetic. In talking with my family, I cannot identify anyone who has/had this diagnosis. I am receiving no treatment at this tim ...
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Does soma stop tamsulosin from working if taken together
I was told taking these two meds counteract each other if taken together by a doctors assistant. Do they counter act each other?
- I am suffering from osteoarthritis. want to know is it curable in ayurved
Want to start medicine from Ayurved... Drugs mentioned above. WANT TO KNOW SIDE EFFECTS OF THESE DRUGS.
- Can flexiral withdraw cause angina? also notice when it's time for a bowel movement
I've had a resent (2 weeks ago) stress and nucular scan with no sign of heart attack. Also I get this feeling occasionally before a bowel movement
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
- Can you take ibuprofen for arthritis condition, i have multiple myeloma, i have had stem cell treatment and was clear for 5 years , paraproteins were raised but another stem cell treatment not viable
My consultant has told me Im not to use Ibuprofen as it may alter my blood results. I suffer with pain in my wrists, thighs, lower back. I just dont know who to turn to with this as the pain is 24hrs a day and I dont know what advice is the best!
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
More questions for: Flexeril, Back pain - low
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Horrendous -nearly died from fentanyl
I took Fentanyl 25mcg/hr patch. It should last 3 days. After 24 hours, there was no effect. My doctor recommended adding a second patch. Within 6 hours, I was vomiting every 15 minutes. I removed both patches. I could not even keep down a sip of water for 30 hours. My brother was with me, and he tho ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Platelet count decreased in celebrex
I have suffered with back pain since 1952 when I fell 45 feet after accident as tree trimmer. I had lumbar lamenectomy for stenosis, L3, L4 and L5 in 2008, I have had cervical lamenectomy in 1982 for injuries sustained as a Police Officer, have suffered other injuries in career which contributed to ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Flexeril, Back pain - low
Recent studies of taking Flexeril in Back Pain - Low on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Naproxen, Epipen E Z Pen, Flovent Diskus 100, Combivent Respimat, Imitrex, Multivitamin, B Complex Vitamin, B-12, Flexeril, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Dexedrine, Effexor Xr, Percocet for a patient with Narcolepsy, Pain, Bee Sting, Asthma, Exercise-induced Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Low Back Pain, Allergies, Cataplexy. The patient has Anger, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Anxiety, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
- A study of side effects of Flexeril for a patient with Back Pain - Low. The patient has Sensation Of Pressure In Ear
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Compound for a patient with Low Back Pain. The patient has Nerve Root Compression
- A study of drug interactions between Flexeril, Vicodin, Sudafed, Guaifenesin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Iron Dextran, Diovan, Simvastatin, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate, Synthroid, Risperdal, Depakote Er, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Low Back Pain, Sinusitis, Cough, Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Anemia, Protein Urine Present, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Cough
- A study of side effects of Flexeril for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Slow Speech
More related studies for: Flexeril, Back pain - low
Recent Back Pain - Low related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 56-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Tramadol, Eprosartan Mesylate for a 66-year old man who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol for a 70-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Butrans for a 57-year old woman who has Low Back Pain
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Percocet, Nucynta Er for a 43-year old man who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Bacopa, Ashwagandha, Nucynta for a 35-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Sulindac, Celebrex for a 60-year old man who has Pain - Back
More related comparison studies for: Flexeril, Back pain - low
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (16 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (58 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Candesartan Cilexetil
- Allegra (sanofi Aventis Us) 60mg
- Allegra Sanofi Aventis Us 60mg
- Optic Disc Drusen